The Farewell Fuck Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ebaar tumi amaar pod marbe, Barun da, Etai tomake amaar parting gift. Er aage koyek baar tomar songe kotha hoyeche pod mara niye kintu kokhono bhoye eta korte pari ni, tomar bara ta ja mota. Aajke sokal theke sei jonye KY jelly lagiye ekta butt plug dhukiye rekhechhilam. dekhecho poder futo ta koto boro hoye gechhe?" ("Now, you will fuck my ass Barun da, this is my parting gift to you. Earlier we have talked about anal sex, but I couldn't master enough courage as you have got such a thick cock. Since this morning, I have inserted and kept a butt plug with KY Jelly to make the hole bigger, now you can fuck that"), Says Priyanka with giggle as she keeps on pulling her round butts apart to show her asshole.

Barun feels as if he is in a trans. Though he is quite known to the extreme slutty nature of Priyanka, he couldn't imagine that she will offer her asshole to him. Barun has never seen ass fucking other than in porn movies, leave aside actually doing it. Mou and Ria never asked for it though both of them enjoy his massaging their asshole, neither Barun has wanted it ever. But, now the entire atmosphere, this heady threesome and extreme slutty behaviour of Priyanka make him super horny and he decides to give it a try. Ria meanwhile stands beside Barun and gets busy in aligning his hard cock to the nether hole of Priyanka.

As the cockhead presses against the puckered hole, Priyanka inhales sharply. Barun pushes harder and half of the giant mushroom goes in. Some harder push and a little more goes in. But, Barun stops, seeing how his cockhead has stretched Priyanka's asshole. Meanwhile Priyanka is trying hard not to shout in pain. "Priyanka, tor sorir ta halka kor, tor poder futo chhoto hoye jachhe"("Priyanka, relax. Your asshole is contracting"), says Barun as he can see that Priyanka is getting tensed and her entire body is getting taught. Priyanka relaxes her body while taking deep breath and Barun resumes his push again.

Another hard push and almost the entire head goes in but the asshole stretches dangerously. "Barun daaaaaa ........ ufff! Parchhi na" shouts Priyanka as a drop of tear appear at the corner of her eye. Barun stops then and there.

"Chhere de Priyanka, tor bhison byatha lagchhe, bujhte parchhi. Enjoy na korle sex kore labh nei" ("Let us stop here Priyanka. If you don't enjoy, there's no point of indulging in any sexual act") says Barun and immediately Priyanka's face drops and her body slumps. Suddenly, Barun pushes hard and almost two third of his 6 inches go in. Priyanka shouts a shrill cry and then start panting. Barun stays still with almost the entire length of cock buried in her ass.

As Priyanka's breath becomes easy, she braces herself by bending down on his hand planted firmly on the bed and her ass gets jutted out more. Barun takes the cue and start to pull out his cock slowly. After pulling out a little he pushes it in again and a whimper from Priyanka testifies that it is still a little painful. But, after a few in and out strokes, the movement becomes easier with the ky jelly that was applied earlier, coming out. Gradually, Priyanka starts enjoying the act and start moaning. Barun on the other hand also starts enjoying the extremely tight hole but moves carefully with very slow and long strokes not to cause Priyanka any pain.

Ria meanwhile standing behind Barun watches the entire episode. Barun's thick cock going into the dangerously gaped asshole of Priyanka seems to be very erotic to her, though she herself never craved for anal sex. Barun's well-built, muscular ass and thigh and his dangling scrotum with heavy balls in it also add to her erotic reverie and she stops herself from going there and kissing his butts and balls, but can't stop her pussy from leaking. The entire room meanwhile feels up with moans of Priyanka as Barun starts squeezing her boobs while ravaging her ass with slow yet deep strokes

Suddenly, Ria discovers, looking through the legs of Barun and Priyanka that wetness is oozing from Priyanka's agape pussy, wetting her inner thighs. Priyanka takes a step and then kneels just behind Barun and straightway inserts three of her fingers in Priyanka's wet pussy. As she pushes hard to insert the fingers upto the second knuckle, Ria can realise that due to the thick cock of Barun up her ass, Priyanka's pussy has become very tight and is clamping hard on her fingers. Priyanka's only response to this sudden invasion is a loud "Ahhhhhhh" as she is already attaining a trans.

Barun could feel the fingers across the thin membrane that divides Priyanka's pussy and anal tunnels. The movement of the fingers adds to his already fiery sensation from the extremely tight clamping of the anal muscles. As he feels that his body is getting ready towards another orgasm, he starts to squeeze Priyanka's boobs harder while increasing his speed of fucking her.

Priyanka on the other hand has already lost her power to think clearly as both of her holes are being invaded royally. Added to that the torture Barun is inflicting on her boobs, making them pink, she feels that she is being toasted in an oven but, interestingly she wasn't feeling any heat from outside but her body itself is feeling hot, emanating heat. As if her pelvis area is the source of this extreme heat which radiating to her entire body and is causing her every hair to stand erect. At that moment, when Ria starts rubbing her clit with the thumb in tandem with her finger fucking, Priyanka feels that she is flying in an extreme cold weather and goose bumps are appearing throughout her body.

The contraction of the pussy muscles of Priyanka starts to send so hard ripples throughout her pussy muscles that even Barun starts feeling them on his cock head through the thin membrane. These ripples coupled with the extremely tight grip on his cock that starts pushing him towards his orgasm Next Ria starts turning her fingers like a cork screw inside Priyanka's pussy and continue rubbing her clit. Both Barun and Priyanka starts shaking almost simultaneously as Ria starts chanting, "chodo, chodo Barun da ...... Priyankar pod mere fatiye dao. Chodo ... chodo .... Aaro jore chodo ("Fuck Barunda, fuck Priyanka's ass hard").

Barun can only utter "hmmmmm ...... hmmmmm" before he feels that hot cum running through his shaft and is about to be ejected. He pushes hard to bury the whole length in Priyanka's asshole and stay there. At that very moment Priyanka feels that the fireball in her pelvis area bursts and heat wave runs through her entire body plunging her into an unbearable happiness that makes her lose all her senses and she ends up only shaking her entire body uncontrollably with some illegible groaning coming out of her gaping mouth. One after another heat wave washes through her body as she keeps on wreathing in extreme pleasure.

Meanwhile, Barun ejaculates inside Priyanka's asshole like a shotgun firing bullets. Being the second ejaculation within couple of hours, he doesn't give out huge amount of cum, but the sticky liquid is good enough to feel Priyanka's nether hole. As Priyanka falls on the bed, shaking violently, face down, Barun follows her and falls on a heap, with his cock firmly inside her ass and his hands still busy mauling her boobs. Ria standing at a distance watches these two intermingling bodies thrashing on each other. Suddenly, she realises that she has unknowingly started grazing her index finger on her wet cunt lips.

As Barun and Priyanka comes down from their ecstasy and their breathing gets eased slowly, they turn on the bed and disengage from each other. Barun's half hard cock comes out from the gaping asshole of Priyanka and she pulls her torso up on her arms. Looking at Barun, who is still lying on her back, she says, "Tahole Barun da, aajke prothom kono meyer tinte futoi marle, bolo? Er aage aar karor gud, pod aar mukh eksonge chudechho? Kemon laglo, bolo?" ("So, Barun da, today, for the first time you have fucked any woman in all her three holes. How did you find that"), as Barun can hear the soft giggling in between her words.

Ria also added, "hnya Barun da, bolo. Prothom karor pod marle. Kemon laglo?" ("Yes Barun da, tell us how did you like your first anal fuck?").

Barun sits up and decides to play along. With a smile he says, " bara pode dhukiye choda ekta notun obhigyota botei, Jodi o ami toder dujoneri pode era aage angul dhukiyechhi. Tobe, sotyi kotha bolte ki, toder dujoneri gud mere onek beshi moja peyechhi, Priyankar pod marar cheye. Aar jokhon toder dujoner gud eksonge peyechhilam, ekta bara e aar ekta mukhe, setar moto kichui hoy na. Tobe Priyanka ke thanks amake ontoto ekbaar pod marar swad debar jonye"("fucking an ass with my cock is definitely a new experience, though I have fingered both of your assholes. But, frankly speaking, I enjoyed your pussy more. Especially, today when I was enjoying both your pussies simultaneously, one on my cock and the other on my mouth, that was out of this world. However, thanks to Priyanka to give me the experience of anal sex").

Priyanka laughs out, "O, taar mane abaar dujon k ek songe chudte chao. Khub bhalo kotha, ami toiri. Aaj tomar aar Ria r songe chodachudi korei raat katabo. Hoyto kaal ke hatte osubidha hobe, tao. After all, eta amaar farewell fuck night" ("Oh, so you want to fuck us together again. Very good, I am ready for that. I will spend the night fucking you and Ria. Tomorrow, perhaps I won't be able to walk, but after all, this is my farewell fuck night"). Before Barun can respond, Ria intervened, "Ekhuni ar noy. Amra dinner kore ni, ami khub bhalo wine enechhi. Barun dar bara ta o ektu toiri hoye nik, taarpor sara raat to aachhei"( Not now. Let us have our dinner now, I have arranged for very good wine. Let the cock get back its strength by then. And then we will enjoy through the night")

Barun gets up to go for a leak. As he looks back towards the bed, He can see Priyanka lying with her torso jacked up on her one arm, her asshole oozing white cum and her small patch of pubic hair smeared with white streaks of her own cum while her big melons are heaving with pink streaks showing on their skin. Beside her Ria is sitting with her folded legs resting wide apart showing her well fucked pussy, glistening in her juice. In all, the whole scene is unfolding before him as if one still from a porn movie. As Barun starts walking towards the toilet, once again his mind feels with thoughts about how his life is changing with every encounter with these ladies and how it is going to change once Ria comes back to Kolkata and stays in the same building with him.