The Farm

Story Info
Not just the animals breed.
2.3k words
2.81
39.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had made a boat load of money with a small company I had started and developed in to millions. I sold it My wife and I decided to slow our lives down and relax from the world our lives had lived in the past ten years. I bought a farm.

Now the changes we made were huge. From life on the West Coast to the Midwest is far different in every way. Now I was not completely stupid in every way. I knew nothing about farming so when I bought our farm I looked for something special. And I found just what I wanted.

Or I got it put together the way I wanted it.I actually bought six farms and put them together into one. I also hired 16 people to run the farm. Two owners of the farms I bought I hired to stay on and help run them. Both were under funded and about to loose their farms. They and their families stayed in their homes right on the farms.

One of the farmers had a hired man who was very handy and rented a second house on his farm so I kept him on advice from the owner. And they stayed living where they were. I got a warning from Doug my young farmer I kept to take care of our equipment.

"I am ashamed to tell you this. but Kyle Hardy is maybe the very best carpenter I have ever seen, but he is a stud. Just like a Male horse. Every woman is a challenge to him. He has to breed every female around him. He has had an affair with my wife. And he still breeds her when he desires."

"And you let him?"

"No she lets him. She has been completely taken in by him. She can not resist him. His wife helps him with his conquests. She is proud of him. She became friends with my wife and helped him with her."

I understood what he was saying but still had little understanding of it. The main farm I bought had a nice house on it but my wife and I agreed there were lots of improvements we would want to make it the home we desired. Kyle Hardy seemed to be the man to do them.

Carole Hardy and my wife Susan had already become friends. And the two of them were busy making plans for our house. While I was busy with plans for our farm. The main farm was just under 2,000 acres with nearly all of it crop acres. Doug's farm where he and his wife Sandy lived was just 600 acres but only about 500 crop acres the other hundred was timber. Doug and Sandy were in their late twenties and had to young girls.

Jackob Howell and his wife Jackie lived on their farm we bought and I hired as my farm manager to over see the farm work. The acres of his farm was 850 acres with just 50 of it timber. I had picked up another 1900 acres in Three other farms with nearly 600 of it timber land.

So we had 4600crop acres and 750 in timber land. Jake and I spent many hours going over how we wanted to break up the acres into what grains in how many parts. Jake is 46 and I guessed his wife Jackie a few years younger. I got the idea in our talks Jake was not very fond of Kyle Hardy.

As I got to know him better I finally ask about his dislike of Hardy. He got very quiet for a bit.

"Did Doug tell you anything personal?"

"You mean about Kyle and Sandy?"

"Doug has given him complete access to Sandy when he wants her. Kyle just calls her and she goes over for a few hours. Jackie stops by their house a couple times a week. He marks her breasts so I know he has had her. He wants me to know. I have seen your wife Susan and my guess is she has become friends with Carole Hardy? Is he working on your house yet?"

"Yes he has been working on it about three weeks now."

"Has he shown your wife his cock yet?"

"I have no idea how she would have seen it?"

"You have a very nice pool and as it warms up Carole will push Susan to swim to cool off. In the nude. And as they get comfortable doing so Kyle will join them. She will get a good look at his cock. If you don't want it to happen you need to watch closely."

" Interesting, Susan has had the pool opened up and she told me she wants Kyle and Carole over for dinner soon."

"It is about warm enough to swim now. I bet Carole tries to get you to swim nude after dinner. But my bet is she has your wife swimming nude now. I bet Kyle has joined them by now. Watch you wife's breasts for marks and you'll know."

I had no idea if anything Jake told me was real or not? But that night I ask my wife if she was doing any swimming yet?

"Yes, Carole and I swam yesterday. She didn't have a suit so she wanted us to go nude."

"And did you do it?"

"No, but I did join her today and we did swim an hour or so. I kept thinking someone would see us but Carole said to not worry about it. In fact she said Kyle might join us tomorrow. She wants me to see his cock. She says he is huge. she's very proud of it."

"And he will see you naked?"

"Oh she is just kidding he won't really join us."

I could tell my wife was a little excited by Carole's fun about it. Susan is a very beautiful woman. She is nearly perfect in every way. We have been together since our freshman year in high school. She had dated a couple guys before we became steady's. Which did not happen until after high school.

We got engaged our freshman year in college and we married right after college. I started our business right after college and we began our family at the same time. Our girls are 10 and 12. Susan is 34 and I am 35. She was still virgin when we got engaged. I am sure a couple of guys had gotten her breasts out to play with and I would guess she has played with other cocks maybe even sucked one?

Susan has beautiful full C cups on her small frame only being 5' 2" and about 115lbs. I was sure Mr. Kyle was wanting to get his cock up inside my wife from everything I had been told. But I was going to be very surprised if he got much interest from my wife.

I was some what surprised Carole had gotten Susan to swim nude. And having done so I knew there was a good chance Kyle might join them in our pool. That he might join them was not a worry for me. I am very proud of my wife's bogy so him viewing her nude was not a concern to me.

Several days went by and I was very busy with farm business before I even had thoughts of the girls swimming nude in the pool. I knew Kyle was busy working on our house and was near the pool. So the chance he had seen my wife naked was very good. Before I had ask Susan about it I ran into Kyle going to our house to work one morning.

"Morning Boss, Your wife is very pretty in your pool."

"So you have seen Susan in her natural state in our pool?"

"Oh yes Sir, and her breasts are as fine as any I have seen."

And he went on to describe them perfectly in detail. She has a mole on each breast and he described each and where they were.

"You seem to have gotten to see them quite well."

"Yes, I have spent some time naked with your Susan in you pool the past few days."

"So my wife has gotten to see that big cock you are famous for I have heard?"

"Oh ya she has gotten really good up close looks at him and from her eyes she likes him. I plan to fuck Susan, Boss. And not just once. I plan to really enjoy her."

"Is that so? And I have heard I will know when it happens too as you'll mark her for me?"

"That is so, Boss. I'll mark em both so you can't miss it. I will suck them both right good for you."

A couple more days passed and I had to go by the house for paper I had forgotten that morning and I knew the girls were likely swimming nude in the pool. When I pulled the truck up in our drive I saw Kyle working on the new addition and waved.

I crossed into my office and got what I needed. I then turned and went out to the pool the women were laying out on the pool side and were both nude. Neither moved as I walked up. Carole is a larger woman than my wife but just as well put together. Her breasts are bigger than Susan's and hang more from the weight of them but very sexy and her hips are much wider but still very nice.

"You should join us David. Susan has gotten to see my husbands cock several times now and it is only fair if I get to see yours too."

"So has he gotten to feel them yet Carole? Or has she gotten to feel it yet?"

"It is coming David, she is interested in it."

"Oh Carole you are being bad."

"He has had it hanging right in her face a couple times and I have seen her lick her lips."

"CAROLE, that is not true and you know it."

"Well Carole if she lets him handle her rack don't let him confuse me. The big suck marks come after his big cock has enjoyed her so I know it. He told me this morning he'd mark them both so I would be sure to know."

"DAVID! You should not be teasing about him doing that." "

"Who is teasing? He told me this morning he is going to make you his lover."

"See I told you David knows it will happen Susan."

"Carole! Stop."

I turned and headed out to my truck.

"I still want to see your cock, David your wife tells me it is very nice."

"Carole!"

I could hear the girls giggling as I left. But I knew now Carole was working to get her husbands big cock in my wife. I gave very little thought to the women swimming nude with my contractor the next few weeks and I saw no marks on her breasts.

I was leaving one morning when Carole pulled in as I went to my truck. I grinned at her.

"So how is the husband making my wife his lover going?"

"David he is so close. Her tits are marked for you yet but he sucks on them. She handles him now and I think I'll get her to suck him today. Give her just a little push David, tonight. Tell her it is okay to let him mark them. And she'll let him. She wants it and she is ready."

"So if I tell her to let him mark them she'll fuck him?"

"I bet you on it."

So? Was my wife really getting that close to letting him have her? I came in after nine that night and showered. Susan was very sexy and we were in bed shortly after my shower. A few days passed before I met Carole again as I was leaving the house. Kyle was working and had been for a couple hours.

"David please help her out."

"Help who out Carole?"

"You are the only man Susan has ever been with. She is conflicted with that. My husband excites her more every day. You need to encourage her to give in to the pleasure of it. Let her try to find out the differences of sexual fun."

"Carole why would I want to have my wife become your husbands play thing?"

"David, Kyle will help make Susan a better lover for you. Doesn't it excite you she wants to become my husbands lover?"

"She has actually told you she wants him?"

"Yes, she has David very openly we talk about it. She knows she'll become one of his women. She knows he fucks Sandy and that Jackie comes to him. She knows that once she gives in to him. He plans to fuck her several months. She has told me you work too much and she has time for you both."

I had to give it some thought that night. As we made love that night I sucked on her nipples.

"I won't be upset if these are marked tomorrow night."

"Thank you."

I left early the next morning and was late that night. I showered and Susan was in bed when I came out. She opened the covers for me to get in beside her and as she did her breasts were exposed. And the marks were there on both breasts. And I knew for sure Carole's husband had now made my wife one of his women. She had taken his big cock. She looked as sexy as I had ever seen her.

As we made love she whispered I love you in my ear.

"Was he as good as you hoped?"

"He feels wonderful."

"So you are his when he wants you?"

"Carole said I would be."

"And is she right?"

"Yes, I think so."