The Farm Pt. 03

Story Info
My wife learns about orgasm denial too.
6.3k words
4.48
6.6k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sun is setting as we walk out of the caravan. I descend the 3 steps first and offer my wife my hand to help her down. Although she is better in heels, having a large plug locked in both of your most private holes driving you crazy with desire makes walking difficult.

As she reaches the last step she throws her arms around my neck and kisses me. We butt foreheads gently and savor the moment. She starts to grind her legs together and groans in frustration.

"Why don't we just leave?" I ask. "All we need is each other."

"I dont have the key to my belt honey, nor do I have your cage key anymore either. I don't know where they are, they were gone when I woke up."

I struggle to recall if Mandy was wearing a necklace after she fucked me. I don't think she was.

"We'll get through together sweet", I reassure her. Although in my head I'm not sure she's cut out to be a sub. Turns out she met Mandy online, so we really don't know much about the woman who has our genitals locked away, we are far from home with no phones. We don't even have the car keys. No choice but to hold on to the fact we have each other.

The farm is bustling now, people everywhere. There must be over a hundred men and women, dressed in everything from country gentleman attire to swanky London red carpet evening dress. There are maybe 10 others dressed like us, carrying drinks and food to the regular folks. Luckily they don't have trays attached to ass hooks.

Most of the people are gathered around the paddock, so we head that way. Our arms are linked so I can help my wife walk, although she seems to be getting used to the plugs.

Large flood lights beam down on the paddock. A couple of horses mill around freely inside.

"My slaves! You both look good enough to eat!" Mandy shouts to us from a group of people, and walks over to us choosing her path carefully in strappy high heels. She is dressed in a red evening dress to her ankles, plunging neckline revealing her ample cleavage. Her nipples poke through the fabric, just in view by the edges of the light coloured fur coat covering her toned arms and just covering her amazing backside. I wonder how she manages to hide her monster cock in the figure hugging dress. Her blonde hair is slightly curled giving her a Marilyn Monroe look.

She runs a finger lightly around my cage, then puts her hand in between my wifes legs, and pushes firmly upwards a few times. My wife gasps and grabs my arm as the plugs move deep inside her, waking up a whole day of orgasm denial. She goes weak at the knees and holds onto me tighter.

"Take them to the paddock".

Two large men dressed in country gent attire grab us and manhandle us towards the paddock, open the gate and follow us in. A young lady is leading a horse toward us, stopping next to a box for mounting. My wife is instructed to mount the horse.

She stands on the box holding the saddle, breathing heavily from the intrusion of the plugs and unsure of how to do this while violated. Suddenly the man behind slaps her legs with a crop and she screams. A new red mark shows on the back of her thigh. Both men grab her, and almost toss her onto the horse. She shifts in the saddle moaning quietly and gripping with her thighs.

I want to protest, but while I was watching my hands are being handcuffed behind my back, and locked to the fence. The young lady responsible undoes the zip tie and unzips my latex suit enough to pull my cage out into view. She rubs my cage and testicles until I squirm, cock crushed against the steel. She then cuffs my ankles and a chain is run between them through the fence.

My wife's hands are pulled behind her and cuffed to the back of the saddle. The stirrups are removed, leaving her legs dangling so she can't support her weight with her legs so the plugs will be driven as deep as possible into her insides. Her ankles are cuffed and a chain run between them and pulled tight under the horse's belly.

Once she is secured one of the men rips her suit open so her breasts spill out for all to see. There is a cheer from the onlookers.

"Now have a good look as we parade the goods for you kind people. The bidding will start in 20 minutes'', Mandy's voice booms over a speaker.

The young blond lady dressed in show jumping attire leads forward the horse my wife is strapped to. I can see her trying to shift in the saddle as the movement drives her wild. The lady walks to the center of the paddock, and lets the lead out to around 10 feet in length. She makes a click noise, and the horse walks on in a circle around her, the lead ensuring its circular path.

My wife is already panting, her breasts sway and her hips move with the motion of the horse's walk. The lady clicks again and swishes a long whip, making the horse break into a trot. She grips the back of the saddle and lets out a moan as her own weight drives the plugs deeper into her pussy and ass. She gasps to catch her breath.

"Aaah! oh.. I... can't....mmmmmm!"

After 3 circles she is almost screaming in tortured pleasure, the noise has drawn more onlookers. Her horse is led to the front and she is displayed to the crowd, shifting constantly in the saddle while softly wailing, head bowed. She is unlocked and lifted down where she sinks to her knees unable to stand. Mandy seems quite displeased with this and orders the men to take her over to one of the thick tall poles. Now that I'm closer I can see metal hooks in each pole, at 3 different heights. The men throw my wife against one of the poles harshly and handcuff her wrists. The chain linking the cuffs is thrown over one of the higher spikes so she leans with her back on the pole, hands high above her head. Her eyes are closed, lips parted. Grinding her legs together.

Mandy's voice echoes around the paddock. "Now the bidding will start for this sluts virtue for the rest of the evening. If the bid reaches our goal her sissy will be included. Proceeds go towards the upkeep of the farm.

Feel free to inspect the goods closer before you bid. Good luck!"

My wife disappears from view as people crowd around her. The lady who led the horse appears in front of me and removes my cuffs. She chokes a lead rope around my neck, and I follow her as she pushes through the crowd towards the pole.

She seems familiar, but I just can't place where from.

There are a few men and women groping my restrained wife. Squeezing her breasts and buttocks, forcing fingers into her mouth and pulling at the chastity belt.

I am pushed to my knees and cuffed with my back to the next post, hands around it behind me. After a few minutes of being publicly abused by the guests my wife is moved into the same position. She is blindfolded by the familiar looking lady, and headphones covering her ears are put in her head. She then renders me blind and deaf in the same way.

I can still hear voices but can't make out what is being said, it must be the bidding. Occasionally there is laughter, and at one point a sharp short scream which I'm sure was my wife. I have no concept of time, but it doesn't seem too long before I'm allowed to hear and see again. I look across to my wife and I'm sure her left cheek has a new red mark on it. Her head is down again and she's making small movements with her midsection, pointlessly pressing down on the plugs desperate for an orgasm.

"The bidding is over!" Mandy announces over the tannoy.

"Thank you for all your bids, we have raised enough money to keep the farm going for another year. It's a pillar of the community and may it remain so! Now the winning bidder has generously decided to have me play with the slut and her sissy as I see fit, for your entertainment. My lead horse trainer Rachael will assist. Now, Don't forget we have the fancy dress tea party on Sunday, and you can still donate. Again, thank you all!"

There is polite applause and cheers. Rachael is stroking my wife's hair while men are lining up and clothes are being removed. The first semi erect cock is pushed into her mouth. He grabs hold of her head and starts to fuck her face as Rachael turns to me. She looks so familiar. Very pretty, a slim figure and curvy behind. She removes her jacket, strips her shirt off to reveal a bra hiding some ample breasts. She pulls down her riding pants to let her massive cock spring up in front of me...

"I've been waiting for this"..... She pushes it in my mouth, all the way in deep, making me gag. Like a good sissy I run my tongue around and try to suck but she's pretty brutal, ramming it in and out forcing slurping noises from me and saliva to dribble from my mouth. Also like a good sissy I love it. My own cock already filled my cage with the sexual anticipation as things unfold but now it's painfully throbbing, desperate to escape the steel cage but at the same time my brain gets off on the denial.

The next half hour or so is a queue of people lining up for satisfaction from our greedy mouths. Cock after cock is forced in, creamy hot spunk is swallowed and fired all over us. I catch a glimpse of my wife while my next guest fumbled to get his pants down. She looks beautiful, on her knees with her back pressed to the pole I can see her throat expand and she expertly lets cock be pushed down. She is covered in cum and drool running between her breasts to her stomach making her body shine. It even covers her eye, a sticky glob of white creamy sperm stretching from the top eyelid to the bottom. Her hair is soaked and messy. She rises up and down slightly trying to press on the plugs locked inside her for any sort of satisfaction. She hasn't cum at all today, which for her is a long wait.

My jaw is actually aching as I wonder how much cum I've managed to swallow, when Rachael and Mandy stand before us. Lead ropes are choked around our necks before we are released, and led away from the posts. Mandy leads my wife, Rachael leads me. I still can't place where I know her from.

We walk through the crowd to the left of the paddock, and stop. My body suit and what's left of my wifes are cut off, leaving us both naked except for the thigh high heeled boots and our chastity prisons. The walk has subdued the swelling of my cock for now but she is clearly frustrated, rubbing her breasts with one hand and trying to move her belt with the other. I can see red marks on her waist as the belt moves and I recall similar marks on me from being cuffed to the wall at the party. When this is over I'll tend to her wounds as she did mine.

In front of us are two wooden structures. A wooden cross on the floor to stabilize the 4 foot post in the center. at the tip of the post is a large wooden board with 3 holes in a row, the center one larger. Mandy and Rachael each lift the top of the board that swings over to the left on a hinge, leaving 3 'U' shaped cuts. One for each hand, and one for the neck. Stocks. How medieval, and somehow fitting here.

My wife is grabbed by the back of the neck and forced down into the center dip, each hand is put in the side dips and Mandy closes the top. The side is padlocked. The holes are just big enough for the neck and wrists so the head and hands can't be pulled out, trapping my wife in a slightly bent posture. She is still trying to get feeling to her cunt by rubbing her legs together.

I'm pushed into the other stock. As the top closes I feel it's a tight fit for my neck and wrists and panic slightly when I hear the padlock shut, knowing my wife is also a slave and I don't really know anyone else here we are both trapped with no way out. The stocks are turned slightly so we can see each other, and see what is done to each other.

Rachael stands in front of me, now naked except for mucky yard boots. She is stroking her hard cock, turning side to side showing it off to me. Her blonde hair falls over one shoulder just reaching her nipple on her flat chest. She cuts a beautiful ladyboy figure with her thin athletic body.

"Come on now, surely you recognise this?" She mocks. "You helped make it?"

I study the cock. The party was the only real dick I've had apart from Mandy earlier today, and I didn't really get time to admire them before they we rammed in me. It has marks on it, some small red scars and a couple of longer ones. She also has healed red marks on her legs and stomach.

Shit, the party.

"Remember when you did so well in a little game dreamed up by a sadistic bitch? Super sissy cuming while soft in a spiked chastity tube? Well the losers of that game didn't fare so well. I was whipped until I passed out, and made to wear a spiked cage for the next four days to learn to control myself. In fact my mistress basically disowned me until Mandy bought me from her! She bought all 3 of us, isn't that good of her? She used farm money to bring us here and it wasn't cheap, so it's only fair you make that money back right?"

Now I know. She is the sissy who lost the game, and I was forced to teach her a lesson while she was strapped to the floor, her cock trapped in a spiked cage buried in my ass as I rode her.

"We just couldn't believe our luck", Mandy continues. "When your slutty wife was checking online forums for kinky games. We knew she wouldn't be able to resist another party. She didn't realize it wouldn't be all rock hard cock for her this time though. I think she's going to explode if we don't see to her soon! Don't worry you'll both have your fill here!"

She pats my head and struts toward my wife. She's lost the dress and now only wears a pair of ankle hiking boots like Rachael. Her huge cock is fully erect pointing to the sky in front of her athletic body.

She grabs my wifes hair and slaps her face hard. As my wifes mouth opens from the shock the massive prick is shoved in her mouth right up to the balls, and held there. Her mouth stays open as she struggles to breathe, making choking noises and thrashing wildly in the stocks, lifting each leg in turn and stamping the floor. After about 10 long seconds Mandy withdraws and my wife coughs and splutters, drawing long breaths. She is rewarded with three more hard slaps to the face, bringing tears to her eyes causing her eyeliner to run as the tears mix with the drool on her chin.

"Beg me you slut", Mandy holds her head up by the hair. "Beg me and be rewarded!"

"Please... I want to come... Please let me come..."

Mandy lets go and her head drops. She is left sobbing as Mandy comes over to me. She looks back at my wife. "Tell you what, if this sissy can cum, you can too".

She presses a button on a small black box and the plug in my ass vibrates, sending amazing feelings through me. It's more intense than the shock that took me to my knees before, and it doesn't let up. My legs squeeze together and my ass clenches the plug tighter as the vibrations make the blood rush to my cock. It reaches its limits in the cage, much to Rachel's amusement as she stoops and takes it in her mouth.

The warm wet sensation is unbearable as she runs her tongue around the steel and touches the skin when she can press in between the rings. The small contact is immense when you've been caged so long! She grabs the plug and makes gentle tugging movements, just enough to pressure my hole clenched around the thinnest part of the plug. The sensation is amazing, I let out moans of pleasure without thought.

Mandy decides to help by rubbing the rock hard head of her cock on my cheek, I hold my mouth open but she just circles underneath on my chin then up the other cheek before holding just in front of me. I extend my tongue to just lick the tip, and taste precum as it starts to leak out. I swallow what I can, before she slowly gives me the head. I clamp my lips and suck, flicking my tongue on her tip teasing out more precum.

"Oh wow!" she shouts, and looks at my wife. "It's a shame for you dear, having a greedy cunt when your sissy is so good at cleaning a cock. You are missing out!"

My wife has stopped crying, she's looking at her sissy husband being sucked off in chastity and facefucked by two gorgeous shemales while vibrations rip through him from the plug. All to reach a frustrating spoiled orgasm, which is coming fast!

Mandy is fucking away at my mouth now and I'm drooling all over her, a string of spit connecting my chin to her balls which flaps about as she rams in and out. The thrusts get shallow and she grips my head. I feel her cock twitch just before my mouth is filled with hot cum, and there's a lot of it! It drips out the corners of my mouth as I try to swallow as much as I can as she slides out and steps back. She instantly starts to stroke her prick again.

Rachel stops her oral pleasuring of my cock (or cage at least) and pulls the plug from my ass. She stands behind me and I feel her scarred cock force its way in, opening me up way more than the plug. Before she even starts to pump in and out the feeling is too much and cum drips from my cock. I can feel the creamy liquid leave me and my internals pushing it out but without the immense orgasmic release ordinary people feel.

Mandy starts to clap and jump on the spot, and Rachel pulls out of me.

Mandy grabs my wifes hair and lifts up her head.

"See slut? your sissy has cum. Maybe it's enough for you to see her pleasure and we should make you wait?"

"No.. please! Please make me cum! PLEASE! I'm so desperate! Please Mandy fuck me!", she begs in a trembling voice, rubbing her knees together and twisting her body in the stocks.

Mandy just laughs and lets go of the fist of hair. She nods at Rachel who unlocks my stocks and stands me up. I'm led behind my wife.

"You can earn your orgasm", Mandy says to my wife, as she unzips the thigh length boots and pulls the loose fabric out of the way exposing my wifes tanned legs all the way to her ankles. The sight turns me on. Her legs, bottom and back all exposed while her head and hands locked out of sight in the wooden stocks. The metal chastity belt digging into her waistline, and pulled tight up round her underside. I imagine the 2 plugs inside driving her mad.

Then a swish, and a loud CRACK!

"Aaarrrgghh!" my wife screams and twists in the stocks, another new red mark showing on her back, halfway up.

Mandy swings the whip again. CRACK! another mark across both cheeks.

"MMMMMRRRGHHH!" she starts to cry. My arms are grabbed from behind and cuffed.

The whips cracks again and again, my wife howls as I'm restrained by 2 men. Rachel is unlocking my cage, she slides it off and teases the ring over my testicles. Almost instantly I start to get hard. She takes a short riding crop from underneath her arm and smacks my cock with it! The pain is excruciating, I almost double over and thrust my ass backwards instinctively trying to move my most delicate parts away. I'm shoved straight again in front of her.

"You'd better keep that down. Believe me, I know all too well."

She pulls my balls through a different ring. Oh god no, I recognise the shape and the heaviness all too well. She is smiling as she picks up the spiked cock tube.

"Remember this? This is the one I wore. When you rode me and slapped my face to teach me to stay soft? Don't worry I'll return the favor if you need me to!"

She holds my cock in her finger and thumb, the open tube underneath. She just lets my cock drop and I feel the prickle of the spikes along the bottom. Quickly she closes the tube around my length. I'm wincing already watching my head being covered by the top section, which she screws into place quickly and slides home the lock bar. Holding the top of the bar with one hand she uses her other to thread the padlock and click it shut. The lock is not as big as last time, but the device is still heavy and the pulling feeling is well remembered.

I can still hear Mandy flogging my wife. I lost count of the lashes during my own predicament. Rachael gives the inside of my thighs a few slaps each with the crop.

12