The Farmer's Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the laughter get more serious. Mom would let dad get his hands on her by now. I felt the stirring in my stomach. Heat poured into my vagina and my breasts tightened. I moaned a little. Mom knew. She knew and said not to let dad catch me. She wants me to watch!

Surer of myself, I crept over to the poster and removed it. I scooted my chair over and sat and peered through the hole. With a curse, I jumped up and switched off my light. It had to be dark in here. I sat back down and peered through the hole. Mom was at the end of her bed, facing toward me in her nightgown. She had lit candles in the room and the light shone through the thin material of her gown. Dad stood behind her, the back of her head leaning back into his shoulder. He was kissing the nape of her neck. His tongue running up and around her ear. She shuddered and her nipples rose against her gown. She had her arms and hands down at her sides and pushing back against him, touching him where she could. She moaned, and I moaned with her.

My dad continued to kiss her neck and nibble on her ears and lobes. I could see my mother's chest heaving, her breasts pushing taut against her gown. My father raised his hand and caressed her thighs and raised them up over her hips. His fingers splayed out and came within a breath of her mound. She hitched her breath and smiled when his hands moved past. She murmured something and his kiss turned into a smile for a moment.

His hands spread out across her stomach, drawing her back against him. I could see her hips shift and then pause, and I knew with certainty my father's penis was hard up against the crack of her bum. His hands reached up and gently cupped her breasts, lifting them up off her and taking their weight. His forefingers stroked across her nipples, and she sucked air through her teeth and smiled. He kept his hands there and kneaded the flesh, gently stroking her straining nipples. I could see my mother press her thighs together. Her right hand tried to move in behind her, but my father pressed his groin harder against her. She made a sound of frustration but relaxed back against him.

My father lowered his hands to her hips and began pulling up bunches of her gown. The lower hem rose bit by bit. He continued to plant soft kisses on her neck, murmuring in her ear, licking her earlobes. Slowly, my mom's legs were revealed. Long and tan, shaved smooth and strong and tone. Her knees, then her thighs, were exposed. I held my breath, and the hem drew higher, and the swollen lips of my mother's womanhood were revealed. Her labia were shaved smooth, and I could see the lips were parted slightly and gleaming. The dress rose higher, revealing the small patch of blond hair above her mound. She was so beautiful. I licked my lips, wondering for the hundredth time what my mother would taste like. Would she taste like me?

My hand found its way under the waistband of my panties. I felt my soft patch of fur, natural and untouched, and pushed lower. My labia were swollen like my mother's, the lips slightly parted, and there, inside, so warm, and wet, I found my opening and gently pushed the tip of a finger inside me. I closed my eyes and stroked my slit. Dipping a finger inside and then running it up and over my clit. Pleasure rippled through me, and I loved it. I adore my pussy. It gives me such pleasure. I love the taste, the slippery feel, the smell. I've spent nights just sucking on my fingers and dipping them in my hole.

I opened my eyes and saw that my father was pulling the nightgown off my mother. Her breasts were fully exposed. He pulled the gown off and threw it aside. My mother smoothed her long hair and pulled strands from her face and leaned back against my father. Dad moved a little, and I saw a flash of his hips; he was naked already. He had been all this time. Mom moved her head to the other side and dad continued to kiss her. He ran his hands up her flanks, brushing her mound, and then cupping her breasts. Her areolas were puffy and dark brown, and her nipples fat and large and protruding a quarter inch. They were just like mine.

Dad squeezed each nipple hard, and mom moaned loudly and pushed her ass against dad. It was an automatic motion, and I doubt she knew she was doing it. He twisted her nipples, and she cried out, pushing back again. I ran a hand up inside my shirt and found my own nipple and squeezed it. My vagina squeezed against my finger, and I moaned. My mother's eyes shot open, and she looked directly through the mirror to me. I caught my breath and held it. My father squeezed my mother's nipples, oblivious to me watching. His right hand lowered and reached between my mother's legs, and I saw him stroke her clit. My mother kept her eyes locked on the mirror, staring straight at me. I knew she only saw a reflection, but she knew I was on the other side watching. I ripped off my panties and pulled my shirt off. They were discarded on the floor.

My father continued to play with her pussy and squeezing her breasts and nipples. I mirrored what he did. My left nipple was squeezed hard, and my right hand was skimming across my clit and plunging into my vagina. I had never been so turned on or so wet. I was breathing raggedly. Moans escaping me and little whimpers. My mother was doing the same. Her hips were rocking and pressing up against my father's penis. His hand worked faster at her pussy and her nipple was twisted violently around. My mother kept her eyes on where I was. I could hear her getting louder and wondered if she could hear me.

I didn't care if she did. For once I let myself vocalise my passion and I let a low moan escape me. I plunged my fingers inside me and then took my little finger and stroked my rosebud. The added pleasure drove me higher in my passion and a whine escaped me. My mother was gyrating now, thrusting her groin against my father's hand, and moaning very loudly. I could hear my father shush her, and for a moment he looked over toward my room. My mother just smiled and continued to moan.

And then suddenly she came. I think it surprised her. She had a look of shock on her face as her orgasm hit her. One second she was bucking against my father and then next she froze, staring intently at where the hole in the wall was letting me see everything. And then she came. Hard. If it had been anyone but my father holding her, she would have collapsed. Her body spasmed. She squeezed her thighs against my father's hand, trapping him there, and then bucked. She kept her eyes locked on me the whole time. Sounds unlike anything I ever heard escaped her. I watched as liquid poured from her and down my father's hand to drip on the floor.

I came. Right then. My mother had just had a massive orgasm. The strongest I had ever witnessed, and she did it watching me. Knowing I was watching her. It flipped a switch inside me, and I came. I made a noise when I came. I couldn't help it. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever given myself. My eyes closed, and I lost myself to my fingers and pleasure. Wave after wave coursed through me and I happily drowned in it.

When I opened my eyes, I could see my mother still looking toward me. She was standing on her own and whispering to dad. He was looking over toward our shared wall and he looked worried.

"She made a sound," he whispered to mom.

Mom nodded and swallowed. Her orgasm was only just over, and she hadn't recovered yet. "Yes, I heard her." She glanced at the mirror, and I saw desire there. Did my mom want me? My pussy clenched.

"What was it?"

"I think she came, dear."

"What!?"

"I think she came. Hard by the sounds of it."

Dad just stared at the wall between us.

"Relax, honey. It's not like it isn't something you and I did when we were her age. Remember?"

"But she's our daughter..."

"So? She's a beautiful woman. Mature. In touch with herself. Hmm. Literally."

"But I shouldn't hear that."

Mom slid around and kissed dad's chest. He stroked her back. I admired my mom's beautiful pert bottom.

"What would she be thinking of do you think?"

"You mean, what is she masturbating to?"

"Yes."

"You, I imagine. Maybe me, too."

I stared in shock and almost yelped. Did mom just say I was masturbating to thoughts of her and dad?

My dad looked equally shocked. "Me!? Are you insane? I'm her father!"

"A large, gorgeous specimen of a man. You're beautiful. Strong. Loving. Caring. She adores you; anyone can see that. She probably imagines having sex with you. You asked what I thought it would be, and I'm pretty sure that is exactly what it is."

"Me. Her father."

"And me too, her mother," she whispered. Mom slid down my father's body and then turned him, so I was looking at his left side. I could see his massive erection stretching straight out from his body. Mom had turned him so I could see his hard cock. I had never seen it up close but from here I could see it straining. It looked harder than normal. It pulsed with his heartbeat. I licked my lips. Mom knelt in front of it and stared at and licked her own lips. Dad was still looking at the wall. I could see his thoughts churning.

"What do you think she thinks of me doing to her?"

Mom laughed and then looked right at me when she answered. "She probably wants to do exactly what I am about to do." Mom took the head of my father's engorged cock into her mouth. I could see how much she had to open her mouth to accommodate him. Mom kept her eyes toward me as she did it.

I felt my vagina flood. For a moment it almost seemed to me I was sucking my father's cock. I wanted it so bad. I needed to taste him. Feel his enormous size in my mouth. Feel his heartbeat through it. To reach back and grab his spectacular ass in my hands and push him into my mouth. To make him moan in pleasure. The pleasure I would give him with my mouth and tongue. I needed to taste his seed. Feel it fill my mouth, to swallow it, feel it slide down my throat, to own it, eat it. My father's cum. Mine.

Instead, I watched my mother start the slow process of getting as much of my father's penis into her mouth. She licked it all over, getting it slick, and then pushed more and more into her mouth. Trembling I opened my dresser drawer and pulled out my dildo. I watched my mom and practised with the dildo, imagining instead that it was my father. Mom had reached her limit and half my father's penis was in her mouth. She looked triumphant to me, and her eyes sparkled. I almost cheered for her.

Meanwhile, I was working the dildo in farther. I was practised with it and could easily take half of it. The dildo was smaller than my father's length but not by much. Mom had explained to me that length didn't matter but girth sure did. This dildo was the same girth, and I wondered now if that was intentional. The dildo hit the back of my throat and I gagged.

Dad looked alarmed. "Did you hear that?"

Mom made a noncommittal sound and kept sucking my father.

I pulled out the dildo and spit all over it. I rubbed it all over and then put it back in my hungry mouth. I drove the dildo in and out repeating what my mother was doing. In time my dad started watching her and driving his hips forward. Mom met him and kept sucking. She lifted his cock and licked gently at his low hanging ball sack. I loved the way it swayed and hung from his body. I wanted to play with it. Feel it in my hands. Smell it and taste it. I moaned and began fingering my clit with my free hand.

Mom increased her pace and dad moaned. "I'm close."

Mom made a happy sound and kept going. She had her lips wrapped tightly around the head of his cock and looking at her cheeks her tongue was going crazy against him. Her left hand was stroking his shaft, slick with her spit. I watched her bring her right hand up and wipe it in the spit before running it between his legs. This was new, and I watched.

"Yeah, baby. Stick it in my ass. Do it. Oh, fuck yeah. Jesus!"

I stopped what I was doing focused on the scene in front of me. Mom had stuck a finger up my dad's ass. I could see her hand moving. Oh my God, she's finger fucking his ass! And he's loving it!

Dad grunted and grabbed his cock. Mom let go and popped it out of her mouth. She opened her mouth to him, and dad aimed the head of his cock at the opening. Her right hand continued to move between his legs and dad groaned and reduced his strokes to little ones. His cock glistened and strained. I hungered for it. Dad was about to cum, and I was enraptured. I rarely got to see him cum, and it had never been like this. Mom was putting on a show for me. I loved her so much at that moment.

Dad stopped stroking and then grunted hard. A thick stream of cum blasted out of his cock. It almost made a sound with the force of it. It shot straight into my mother's eager mouth, and I saw her swallow with difficulty at the amount. I wanted to swallow it. I suddenly needed my dad's cum inside my mouth. Slipping down my throat. Another shot of cum fired out into my mother's mouth and she swallowed this, too. Finally, the last shot came out and mom moved forward to catch it. She kept his cock in her mouth and gently sucked until it softened.

Mom stood up and pushed dad gently to the bed. "Lie down a moment, I'll be right back." She sounded funny to me when she spoke. She left the room and then she was in mine. My door swung open, and my mother was standing naked before me.

I sat by the hole stunned. My legs were spread with my fingers deep inside. The dildo was wet and gleaming in my left hand. My breasts were exposed and heaving.

Mom took it all in with a glance and then came over to me. She leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. Her mouth parted and so did mine. My mother was kissing me! For real kissing me! It was wonderful! It was... oh my god! What's that!?

My mother pushed something warm and wet into my mouth. I broke the kiss and spat it into my hand. It was white and creamy. I blinked at it. My mouth tasted funny. I looked at my mom and she smiled.

"It's a little bit of your dad's cum, enjoy!" She spun around and soon she was entering her bedroom.

I stared at the cum pooled in the palm of my hand. This was my dad's. Mom had just shared it with me. This is too strange. I dipped a finger in it and moved it around. It felt strange. Different. I could taste it on my tongue. It was a little salty and a little something else. It wasn't bad at all.

I looked at it and remembered my hunger watching mom swallow it. She looked so content doing it. She loved my father. Swallowing it was part of that love. I smiled and slurped the cum back into my mouth. I decided to take my time. I swished it around in my mouth. Enjoying the texture and the taste. Then I swallowed. It was delicious. My first thought was: what does it taste like fresh from the source? I wanted more.

I turned back to the hole and peered through. Mom was laying back on the bed. Dad had his head between her legs and was licking her labia. He looked hungry to me, but he was so gentle. He had mom's legs pushed back and mom had her legs spread as far as they would go. I could see all of mom's labia and even her asshole. Dad was making long licks. He licked over her asshole and up to her clit, parting her labia and licking firmly inside. It looked so hot. I wanted dad to do that to me.

Mom was looking over at the mirror again. She smiled and then made a face of pleasure. What was going on with mom? How did this go from 'I'm in deep shit' to 'watching mom blow dad and then get her pussy eaten?' I fumbled for my dildo and finally grabbed it. I placed a foot on either side of the hole in the wall and spread my legs. My pussy was drenched, and the dildo slid in without any resistance. I pulled it out slowly and luxuriated in the full feeling and waves of pleasure rippling through me. I watched dad bury his tongue in mom's vagina. His tongue probed deep.

I then noticed his hand. He was stroking himself. I watched transfixed as he pleasured his huge penis. He gave it long smooth strokes and brought it to life. It hardened and swelled back to its original beautiful self. I wanted it so bad. I whimpered in longing and dad paused what he was doing. Mom held his head and pushed it against her.

"Keep going don't stop," she said. She lifted a finger to her lips and shushed me silently.

I nodded even though she couldn't see me. My dildo was plunging in and out of me. I loved the feeling it gave spreading the insides of my vagina. Rubbing against my lips and brushing my clit when I moved it up. I wonder what a real cock feels like. Hot and hard, pulsing with life. I felt a shiver go through me. The hairs on my body rose as the familiar feeling of an orgasm approached. I held it off and kept thrusting the dildo into my pussy.

I was feeling very naughty and wanton. My legs were spread wide, and my large dildo was thrusting deep into my vagina. The air smelled of me and I loved it. I watched in fascination through the hole. Dad was focused on mom's asshole and had buried his entire tongue inside. Mom was rubbing her own clit and I could see she was close. Her eyes were half-lidded, and moans were coming from her. She kept her eyes on the mirror and thrust her hips higher.

"Oh Jesus, baby. Rim my asshole. So fucking dirty. You dirty fuck!" She grunted and her face turned red, and the veins popped on her neck before she gasped again. "Oh fuck. So good. Deeper. Tongue my ass. How does my shit taste? Huh? Fucker! Eat my ass. Ungh!" She gasped again and grunted. "So good. So good. Don't stop. Do you want to eat your daughter's ass, huh? Do you?"

My dad looked up in shock. "What the fuck?"

My mother grabbed his head and looked down at him between her legs. "Do you want to eat your daughter's ass? Do you? Like mine? Baby? Would you?"

"Jesus! No! I couldn't!"

"What if she wants you to? Huh? Would you?"

"That's a terrible thing to say!"

My mother swung around off the bed and got behind dad and pushed him onto the bed. He landed face first and mom grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them. I was watching and listening to every word. What is mom doing? Why would she ask that of dad?

Mom buried her face in dad's ass, and I could hear her grunting with the effort. She forced dad up to his knees on the bed and kept licking his ass with long broad strokes. I could see her tongue darting inside and spreading the ring of his ass. She reached under him and stroked his hard cock. I pumped my dildo feeling another orgasm coming. I wanted dad so much. I wanted to do what mom was doing.

"That feels great baby. But what the fuck? Why would you ask that of me? She's our daughter!"

Mom didn't answer. She pulled her head back and spat on dad's ass and then plunged a finger inside. She started pumping her finger in and out. Dad moaned, and I saw him push his ass back toward her. I wondered if I would be able to do the same. It looked so wrong and yet so right.

"You love my finger in your ass, don't you? Rubbing your prostate. Churning up your cum." She licked his balls for emphasis. Her other hand continued to stroke his cock. "You want to fuck your daughter, don't you?"

"No!"

"I know you do. I can see it in your eyes. She wants to fuck you, baby. She wants your cock inside her. She craves it. Needs it. Just like I do."

"Please stop saying that!"

"You're so fucking hard right now! Hard as a rock. Thinking about her doing this to you." Mom licked his asshole around her pumping finger.

"No!"

"Baby. Listen to me. Listen carefully. I want you to fuck our daughter. I want to watch. I want to watch your cum fill her. I want to watch her cry out in pleasure while you fuck the shit out of her. I want this. I need this."

Dad groaned and then spasmed. Hot cum shot from his cock onto the bedspread. Mom milked him and stopped finger fucking him and withdrew her finger. Dad collapsed on the bed, his cock landing in the cum. "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Baby. What's going on?"