The Farmer's Daughter

Story Info
Mary proves she's right for daddy's farm.
1.8k words
4.24
78.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
533 Followers

Mary slowed her eager skips down to a slow walk. Although evening approached, it was just too hot to go any faster. On top of that, her decision to go braless today meant her breasts swayed uncomfortably in her orange, cotton camisole; almost popping out at anything faster than a stroll. Mary cursed at forgetting to apply sunscreen to her exposed skin. Tattered brown shorts covered her upper thighs, leaving only smooth skin to run down to her black, dust covered wellies. She knelt down to pick a daisy, and slid it through her wavy, blond hair. She had hoped wearing a high ponytail would help with the heat. Her chest expanded as she sucked in the country air. Mary smiled as she followed the laneway towards the farmyard. She loved the farm this time of year. The smell of fresh cut grass, cute animals hopping about, and the sun sinking behind distant hills, leaving a deep, orange glow to linger in the evening sky. Once again, the tufts of grass that lined the middle of the lane made Mary think of the wisps of dark hair that covered her pussy.

Her brother and sisters were rarely to be seen at home, preferring to live it up in the city. They were either studying or working there. Mary could only stick a semester of college - and the city - before dropping out and returning to the farm. She knew it had disappointed her father, that it was her, and not her brother, George, who seemed to have a passion for farm life. But it was her that had that love. Why would she want to move to the city? Everything she wanted was right here.

The grunting got louder as she approached the sheds. Probably dad lifting something too heavy again, she guessed. She got closer to the slightly ajar door, looked in, and then immediately jumped back. Slowly, she poked her head around the opening. Oblivious to his daughter's presence, Frank's grunting continued. His face was flushed red, and a vein bulged from his neck. Slightly hunched over, his huge hand moved frantically over his cock. It was easily bigger than other boys', Mary thought. 'Hands like shovels' people would say about her father. She stood outside; her half exposed back pressed against the wooden wall. She stifled a silent laugh as she backed away. Truth was, this wasn't the first time she came across her father like this. She stomped the gravel to make more noise.

"Daddy, are you in here?"

Pushing open the gate, and hoping she'd given him enough warning, Mary prepared herself for whatever she'd see.

"Oh, Hi, honey," he said, his back still turned to her as he fastened his work pants.

"Goodness, daddy! The sweat is pouring off you. You must be working hard. Do you need a hand?"

"Don't worry honey, I've already fed the calves. Go on back to the house, and I'll be right behind you."

"Daddy, you don't have to do my jobs. I told you already, I want to help as much as possible around here."

Frank looked at his daughter for a moment before reaching for a pitch fork. In one fluid motion, he drove it into the bale of hay at his feet, and hauled it up over his head onto a high platform. Mary watched as his arms and shoulders flexed through his vest. It was a display of strength that she'd witnessed a thousand times before. Like then, her smile conveyed her sense of awe.

"All done now," Frank said, placing the fork in the corner.

Mary just smiled as she squeezed his bicep. They laughed as he feigned a bodybuilder pose. She wasn't sure where things were going, but found herself sat on a bale of hay next to the big man. He was still panting, but she knew it wasn't from innocent farm work.

"I'm sorry I'm not George. I know you'd prefer your son. But I'm serious about working this farm for you daddy."

"I know, darling. I guess I'm just a bit too traditional. Though you're a girl, you've proven yourself time and time again that you're well able for the job."

Mary could have brought up some sexist nonsense that she heard in her short visit to college. But she knew that his grievances were honest, and that that bullshit would never fly with him anyway.

"It's just, you're my little girl. And I always imagined you in a nice sub-urban house with a bunch of kids around your skirt...or a career...or whatever you wanted."

"I want this," Mary said.

Frank's meaty hand covered her back. Mary leaned over and nestled her head in the solid pillow of his chest.

"Really, I'm your little girl, huh? Does that mean I'm your favourite?" Mary asked, giggling.

"Well...I...uhm- "

"Relax, daddy. You don't have to answer that. But I'm not exactly a little girl anymore. I'm mature. I've grown."

"Yes, you have."

His fingers felt good on her back.

"Daddy, why do you do that thing with your hand? Like George. I mean I know why, but why do YOU need to do it?"

"What do you mean, darling?" he said, pretending not to understand.

"Dad, I saw you just now, touching yourself. And I've seen you before, doing it around the farm."

"I'm sorry, Mary. You shouldn't have to see that."

"But can't you just have sex with mom? Or does she not want to? Is that why you have to come here for relief?"

Frank shuffled uncomfortably. He removed his hand from her leg.

"At the very least, I could...I mean...Wouldn't my hand feel better? I told you, I want to help you," Mary said as she rubbed his crotch. He was unmistakably hard.

Mary almost fell over as her father coughed and bolted up.

"Your mother will have supper ready soon. We better go."

Still sitting, Mary placed her hands on his hips as he went to leave.

"Or, we could stay?" she said.

Frank just stood there. His eyes stayed closed as his thoughts fought a battle in his head. He didn't do anything as she rotated him towards her. He didn't do anything as she unzipped his fly. Looking up, Mary thought he was gazing into her eyes. She soon realised it was her sweaty cleavage that his eyes were glued to.

"See. I've grown, daddy."

She moaned as he easily cupped a breast through her orange top. It was as if they were custom made for his hand. Frank groaned as she pulled his pants down. Stroking it, his cock was as big and angry as it was when she first peered in. It tasted pretty good too, Mary thought.

"Ooh, fuck," Frank gasped on entering his daughter's mouth.

Breaking her gentle sucks, Mary felt powerful hands clamp her shoulders. She was pulled further and further onto his cock. What she thought would be an intimate blowjob, was quickly turning into an aggressive face fucking. Her eyes widened as he used her mouth. Saliva and sperm spilled over her lips. It was the gagging and choking that finally made him stop. Mary stroked him as she tried to get her breath back.

"You can't fucking do this with George, can you daddy?"

"My innocent little girl," Frank said sarcastically, meeting her piercing look.

She watched him walk to the door. He continued to touch himself as he surveyed the laneway, making sure they were still alone. The contrast of his pale white ass compared to his well-tanned arms amused her. She liked that it was getting darker in the shed. Mary opened her legs.

"Are you gonna fuck me now, daddy?" She asked, pulling off her top.

"Take off your boots too," he ordered.

She had barely completed her errand before he was once again upon her. He had removed her shorts and panties impossibly fast. Hungry hands groped ripe breasts as his tip prodded her wet, forbidden sex. Laying back, Mary gazed at the man before her. The flushed face and bulging vein had returned. His eyes reminded her of the bulls they kept on the farm, just before breeding. She used her fingers to guide him inside.

"Am I your fucking favourite now, daddy!"

Mary was certain the whole shed was shaking with the force he fucked her. With one hand holding her waist, the other continued to slide across her chest. Daddy is definitely a tit man, Mary figured.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he roared.

"Ohh...hmmph...Ouch!" Mary whined.

"Are you ok, honey?" Frank asked without breaking stride.

"Yu...Yes!" Mary lied.

Each thrust stabbed her. Though moist between her legs, his massive girth stretched her wide. Maybe this is why mom doesn't fuck him. But she wasn't about to disrupt his pleasure. Still leaning over her, her father's balls smashed against her delicate ass. She placed her hands on his sweat bathed chest.

"Daddy...Daddy...I can't...anymore..."

Before she could finish, her father's eyes widened. He collapsed onto her breasts as he came. Mary wrapped her arms around his greasy back. She rubbed gently as the warm pulses weakened. Her fingers threaded his dark hair.

"I'm glad I can make you feel good, daddy," She whispered.

Frank slowly peeled himself off his naked daughter. His confused eyes fixed on her face and then her gaping vagina. His hand almost smacked his open mouth as the white goo oozed out of her.

"What's wrong Daddy?"

Frank scrunched up the damp camisole and used it to clean her womanhood.

"No...No...God No!" he cried.

No matter how much he wiped, the cream seemed to flow stronger.

"What have I done!" he said.

Mary grabbed back her camisole and took her father's hand.

"Its OK. It's OK. Don't worry. We're just doing what animals do. C'mon. Let's get dressed."

Mary calmed him with a kiss. Both of them got dressed quickly. Doused with her father's seed, her orange top stuck to her skin. She didn't worry about it though. A dirty farm could explain away most stains. Perhaps she'd get a kick out of wearing it around mom for a while. Mary made a mental note that she'd need to personally wash her cum drenched panties. It wouldn't do for her mother to find them first. A cool breeze welcomed them as they stepped outside. The sun had disappeared, yet seemed to have surrendered some light for their walk home.

"Let's go, honey. Your mother will be angry if we're late for supper."

"Forget her. I'm the only woman you should be concerned with now," Mary said, taking his hand.

"I know, darling. But even you have to admit your mom's cooking is great!"

"Ok, Ok. She's the better cook, but I'm the better fuck!" She said, rubbing his crotch.

"No contest," he replied.

The pair chuckled as they walked. As they approached the house, Mary knew she'd have to let her father go. For a while at least. Before that, though, she looked up and admired the stars. She felt the grass sweep the bottom of her boot. Her nostrils flared as she smelled the sweet countryside. She'd stay here forever, she decided. Mary squeezed his hand. After all, why would she leave? Everything she wanted was right here.

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
533 Followers