The Farmers Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily paused when she heard a hiccup from Kit. "You okay?"

Kit started laughing. "That's hilarious. She sounds like fun."

"Yeah, she was great," Emily replied. "Anyway, we ended up hanging out a lot, and sleeping over at each other's house some."

"...and you decided to play 'Truth or Dare..."

"Shut up. No. Yes, we played 'Truth or Dare,' but it never occurred to us to do anything like, well, kiss each other or something...at least, not that way."

"Sorry, I'll keep it buttoned up from now on," Kit said, apologetic.

"Right from the start, I think we were both interested in each other, but just didn't know how to bring it up. When we slept over at her house, we did the usual make up games and stuff, and found a lot of occasions when we could touch each other and 'test' out lipstick, and even tried on clothes a lot to see each other in our bra and panties. Maybe we lingered a little bit on the few occasions when we'd actually take off our bras, or panties - I know I did, I enjoyed the little tingle inside from me flashing her, and from seeing her bare breasts, her little pussy, or her incredibly scrumptious ass..."

"But we never dared to take it past that - at her house. I think we both kind of thought subconsciously that, if we were caught really touching one another, or 'real' kissing in her parents' house, that they'd pretty much kill her."

"And of course, tell my parents."

"But when we stayed at the farmhouse, we had the excuse of exploring the barn. It was just like the kind you see in movies - maybe your family had the same kind - a lower level with farm equipment and a loft at the top for storage..."

"Where your father kept bales of hay or straw?" Kit asked, a knowing smile growing on her face.

"Yeah, just like that. It was kind of a romantic bedroom in the wild, just perfect for two girls whose hormones were raging, and who had an interest in each other. It didn't take us long to break down one of the bales and arrange a bed, and we tried out all the things we'd read about in dirty books, that girls could do."

"What did you enjoy the most with her?" Kit asked, as she squeezed her thighs together.

"It kind of changed as we went along. At first, we both really loved just kissing, feeling her moist, plump lips on mine for more than just a few seconds, and her arms around me, her big tits pressing into my chest, that gave me my first orgasm. She actually asked me what happened when it did."

"What did you say?" Kit asked.

"I said that I didn't know, but I wanted to feel it again. After that, I was hot to kiss her anywhere and anywhere I could, even in school. But we finally figured out that was what 'cumming' was, and then Cynthia was all over me to make her cum. That was when we started the 'dirty experiments.'"

"That was what you called it?" Kit asked.

"Yeah," Emily said. "That's when I'd start caressing her as we kissed, there in the hayloft. I knew what you're supposed to do when you're a girl kissing a guy. You put your arms over his so that you can hold his head, maybe sort of move it so that you don't get a stiff neck. And he holds you around your waist, and so on."

"We started like that, and I wanted to be 'the girl,' but I sure as hell didn't want Cynthia to be 'a boy.' So we kind of figured out our own way of doing it, just whatever kissing position felt most comfortable. But that was all just preliminaries to the main attraction, which we eventually discovered being naked and touching everything."

"It started when I decided it would feel very comfortable to have my hands on her front, right around breast level. She didn't object - not at all - and her moans made me think I was getting it right. Running my hands over her breasts, they felt so soft and nice, so...feminine. At first, over her clothes, then as we got more excited, I'd slip my hand inside her shirt, and finally inside her bra, to feel her breasts and her stiff nipples. It was just different than feeling my own."

"Whenever I caressed myself, like in the bathtub, I felt it inside, a nice tingle that went from my nipples to my pussy - clit, really - but when I felt her up, I felt that inside tingle but also my fingers felt a tingle, too."

"That's when I realized that, being with another girl was not only fun, but the only way I ever wanted to do it." Kit smiled at Emily, and at the far off look in her eyes as she relived her first experiences.

"Then we graduated to feeling each other's pussies. It took us the longest time to map that out, because there was so much going on down there, and because we each had to absorb how everything we did felt to us as well as to our partner. I mean, slipping a finger inside of another girl's wet slit the first time, it was awesome for my finger, and her pussy, and my pussy, and her finger - you know what I mean?"

Kit nodded, her mouth slightly open.

"Yeah, I do, I do, and that's a great story, by the way, but, please, continue."

"Oh, okay," Emily grinned. The first time I slipped my finger in her sweet little cunny, I had to put my hand down her pants, just jam it down there between her jeans and her tummy-"

"Tight jeans, huh?" Kit commiserated.

"Yeah, girls can make it tough on each other, sometimes," Emily said, wistfully.

"Well, I'd get my hand down there, but even with her pants unbuttoned and unzipped, sometimes I'd miss and be on the outside of her panties - which was nice, but it wasn't where I wanted to be."

"So, I'd just fake it and pretend that was a new way I'd thought of exploring her, or later, foreplay, and squeeze her fat little labia, or poke into her pussy taking the cotton with my finger, but eventually we figured out that naked was better anyway."

"I guess we could have gone on forever finger fucking each other, but Cynthia took it into her head that she wanted to see what I tasted like, down there."

"Oh, man, I remember that like it was yesterday," Emily said, her voice growing faint. Kit smiled, perhaps at a memory of her own.

"We were camped out in our 'love room' in the hayloft, when Cynthia brought it up again. I was weakening, as I had been against the idea at first - I thought it was 'yucky.' Finally, I said that she could do it the one time, and that would be it."

"Yeah, right," Kit cracked.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" Emily said.

"Sorry, proceed," Kit said.

"Of course, we were fully naked now - we'd moved on to that weeks before."

"Cynthia had me sit back against a bale and spread my legs, then she lay down between them and just stared at my pussy for the longest time. I loved the contrast of her darker skin against my pale skin, I thought that she was so beautiful, and I was jealous of her forever tan. Anyway, she was looking at my pussy so long that I started to get a little uncomfortable, then, finally she started playing with me with her finger tip. Stroking along my labia, getting it wet from my slit, then circling around my clit with it - she was getting very good at getting me excited - then she just leaned in and kissed my clit, her warm lips holding my little clit between them, and she sucked on it the tiniest bit."

"I felt a shock. It wasn't an orgasm, but I knew, more than I knew anything else ever in my life, that if she continued to do that for a little while, that something really good was going to happen to me. So I kind of pressed my fingers into her hair, and thrust up with my hips, and said, 'Yeah, do that some more, that feels good.'"

She kept doing it, rolling my little clit around very gently between her lips, and then started flicking her tongue over it. Holy shit, I felt as though I'd blasted off that loft floor like I was a rocket and my clit was the engine. I must have popped my hips right into Cynthia's face, because the next thing I knew, she was squatting on her knees, rubbing her nose, her eyes watering."

Emily ignored Kit's roars of laughter.

"I came that time, but it was different from before, both physically and emotionally. Physically, it was way better than any previous cums, more intense and lasting longer, like I was floating on a raft in the lake for the longest time. And emotionally, because I felt like Cynthia did something so hard and difficult and strange, just because she loved me, and because she knew I loved her. And I did, I really did, love her so much then. For being so brave and all."

Emily glanced at Kit, and Kit could see the tears in her eyes.

"I know it sounds stupid..." Emily said.

"No, Em...it was sweet, and it was love, and we're lucky to feel love, anytime," Kit said, feeling caught up in Emily's emotion.

"I love you, Kit," Emily said.

"I love you, too, Em," Kit returned.

"So..." Emily resumed, "I learned about cunnilingus that night, and nothing was going to ever be the same again. Cynthia kissed me, and invited me to do the same to her. I tasted and smelled my pussy on her mouth and face, and I felt like kicking myself for having taken so long to learn about it."

"I sat her down where I had been, and sat up on my heels between her plump thighs, and kissed her, sticking my tongue in her hot mouth, tasting myself and her sweet taste, then began kissing my way down her body. Did I say that we didn't have our tops on?"

"Yes, but thanks, I'm getting a better picture of you two now," Kit said, grinning.

"Yeah, we were naked. So, I kissed her breasts, they were pretty big, I guess maybe C cups, but I didn't know bra sizes too well then - I was wearing my sister's hand-me-downs all the time, and the little tags were all faded in them."

"Including her bra? How about panties?" Kit enquired.

"Yeah, those too. But I wasn't wearing them, or anything, at that particular moment."

"So, I kissed Cynthia's tits. It was like wine tasting. She was a little sweaty, but I always thought that her nipples were pretty fine, they tasted salty and sweet both. Kinda like you do," Emily teased. Kit rolled her eyes.

"I wish that we could be alone together for a longer time," Kit said to Emily, "I think there's a whole lot of wife tasting that we could do."

Emily said, "Wife tasting...ohhh, cute!" She grinned at Kit.

"More?" Emily asked, wanting to finish her story.

"Yeah, please," Kit said.

"So, I finally made it down to her crotch. I spread her legs a little more, she had a big old bush of black hair. I pushed her knees up so that her cunt was aimed more up at my face, and started licking upwards on her labia, her creamy stuff was oozing out of the slit, so finally I lapped up inside her hole and got a mouthful of her pussy."

"And?" Kit asked.

"...and it tasted wonderful," Emily concluded. "And when I stroked my tongue over her clit, she jumped, nearly screamed, and peed on me - or at least I thought that she peed. She squirted when she came, but just that one time, never again."

"I must have made her cum a dozen times that night - I was so proud."

"So...what happened?" Kit asked.

"With us?" Emily asked.

"Yeah," Kit said.

"We were as tight as two teenaged girls can be, for a while, but you know that sometimes boredom sets in and sometimes you just need to move on. She's still back home, married to some guy."

"And, she never calls." Emily sighed. "That's my story - so let's hear yours."

Kit opened her mouth to begin.

###

12