The Farmer's Sons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,582 Followers

"It smells like vomit." I said and they all laughed.

"It is a might strong until you've drunk some." Amos said. "Just hold your breath and take a drink."

I did as he said, raising the jar to my lips and taking a mouthful. When I swallowed, it was as if I had gulped liquid fire. My mouth, my throat, my stomach and every other tissue close to the moonshine felt like it was being sandpapered. I gasped, choked and tried to stand up while the others laughed.

When I finally got my breath back and my eyes stopped streaming I asked, "People willingly drink that shit?"

"You've got to make do out in the woods." JT said. "Some folks acquire a taste for it."

Just by luck I had some left over cola from earlier in the day. Even though it was warm, I poured it into a glass and added about an inch of the liquor. It was still so strong that my eyes smarted.

The others began to pass the jar around, each sipping in their turn. I don't know how they did it. Even with full stomachs it didn't take long before they were all feeling the effects.

Amos had been staring at me with a grin for a minute or two and I finally asked, "What?"

"Are you really letting JT fuck you with that monster dick?" he asked.

I was feeling my liquor, too. "Every chance I get." I replied.

The boys laughed and slapped at each other and even JT chuckled.

"He stuck that thing up me one time, years ago." Amos said. "Or, at least he tried to. My poor ass hole still ain't right. I'd have to knock him out if he ever took a notion again."

"Who'd want your grizzled old ass when they've got something like this to look forward to?" JT said as he grabbed me by the arm. He pulled me over so that I was sitting on his lap and buried his face against my neck.

Before Amos could say more, Tate said, "So, you and daddy used to play together? You were into boys?"

"Still am, if it comes to that." Amos replied. "You see a wedding ring on my finger?"

After that, everyone visibly relaxed. I could see furtive looks passing between all four of the boys and I could see them drawing each other's attention to the big snake hiding at Amos's crotch.

Finally Tate, who was sitting next to Amos, reached over and grasped the fat tube of cock meat.

"Looks like you forgot your unders today." he said, stroking the fat cock.

"I don't wear any in this weather." he replied. "And if you keep teasing that thing, you're going to make it angry."

"That was my intention." Tate replied.

He continued stroking and squeezing the thick cock and it slowly expanded until the fat foreskin covered head poked out of the hem of his short leg. It was as dark as the rest of his skin and Tate reached forward and skinned the hood back to expose the shiny, paler head.

"That looks good enough to eat." Tate said.

"Maybe you'd be more comfortable without all of those clothes." JT told Amos.

With that, Amos and the four boys all stood up and began to shuck off their clothes. I'd seen the four naked plenty of times but this was my first time with Amos.

He was well muscled with just the beginnings of a tire of fat around his middle. His dark skin was hairless, even at his crotch and was so smooth that it glowed. His fat cock was at least eight inches long and his juicy balls were as big as hen's eggs.

"Jesus Christ," I said, "aren't there any ugly men in Kentucky?"

Amos laughed and plopped back down in his seat and Tate and Harp got up and then crouched between his legs. When Tate sucked the big cock head into his mouth, Harp began licking the massive balls and Amos let out a long sigh.

Willy and Cleo stood watching, their hard dicks standing out in front of them and Amos motioned them over to him. With them standing at each side, he grasped both big pricks and began to suck them, first one and then the other. Willy and Cleo rested their hands on each others shoulders above his head and stood looking down as he sucked them both.

I could feel JT's huge cock under my ass like a fence post and I said, "Looks like I get a treat tonight, too. Want to go to bed?"

I was fumbling underneath me, feeling the enormous stiff dick that was still growing and JT said, "Why don't you boys take Amos upstairs where it's more comfortable?"

"Ain't you coming along?" Amos said.

"I'm afraid this one here would slit my throat if he even thought I was messing with someone else." JT said, hugging me around the chest.

"It ain't messing if you just watch." Amos said. "Besides, I'd like to see that boy take that big piece of meat you're packing."

I looked at JT and he gazed back at me with wide eyes.

"It wouldn't be the first time we had an audience and I'd like to see Amos get fucked, too." I said.

"Hot damn, I just get luckier and luckier." JT replied.

The boys pulled Amos up and herded him over to the staircase. They started up, followed by JT and myself. The sound of hands slapping asses was repeated over and over as they climbed.

At the top of the stairs, Amos took in the room with its almost wall to wall covering of mattresses.

"No wonder you Brown boys have been spending most nights over here." he said.

He walked onto the layer of mattresses until he was in the center, then sank to his knees and fell onto his belly.

"Since Willy is the oldest, I think it's only right that he open my hole up for the rest of you." he said.

His dark body shone against the sheets and his lush ass, which I hadn't gotten a good look at before, was raised and spread. The deep dark valley between his ass cheeks looked especially appetizing, I could imagine my face fully buried there.

Willy sat down and removed his prosthesis, then maneuvered himself to perch between Amos's wide flung legs, the beautiful ass waiting before him. He grasped each cheek and spread them to get his first look at the tiny hole between them. His cock bucked as he looked.

Grabbing a bottle of lube, he began to grease his cock up.

"That sweet little hole is going to get used tonight." Willie said.

"Just go slow at first; it's been a long time since anything has gone up there." Amos replied.

He motioned to the others who were watching from the edge of the mattresses. "You three get over here and let me get a taste of those pretty dicks before I ride them." he said.

Tate, Cleo and Harp all took a seat in front of Amos and lay back. Three big, hard dicks stood in front of his face.

"This is like the all-you-can-eat smorgasbord." Amos said to JT. Then, looking up at the three young men he said, "But I'm not going to eat them all. I want to feel every one of them shooting a load in my ass."

JT and I had pulled off our clothes and we lay down on the other edge of the mattresses. Willy was rubbing his fat cock head up and down in Amos's ass crack and each time the velvety head brushed against the hot hole, Amos jumped.

"I can't see with you two all the way over there." Amos said. "Get over here where I can watch that dick go to work."

We moved over, head to foot with Amos and I got up on my knees doggy style. Amos reached over and spread my cheeks to get a look at my fuck hole.

"I'm going to love watching that big fucker spread that hole. "he said.

"How about you, are you ready to get fucked?" Willy asked him.

"Ready and waiting." Amos said.

I could see Willy's cock head poised against the dark rose in Amos's ass and as he pressed forward, the head slowly began to disappear into the dark opening. At the same time, JT began to feed his enormous cock into my hole. Even though I'd been getting fucked with the monster on a daily basis, it still took some time and a little pain to get it in me.

"Goddamn, you ought to be in the porn flicks, boy." Amos said to me.

JT's thick cock was slowly opening my fuck chute, sliding deeper and deeper and Willy's pale cock was sliding into Amos's dark pucker at the same time.

"I know your dick ain't as big as your daddy's but it sure feels like it, Willy." Amos said.

Willy paused and swiveled his hips, opening Amos's ass channel with his hard cock, caressing the smooth walls inside.

"I knew that you would be an expert at ass fucking." Amos told him. "Tear my hole up and make me beg for more."

Willy thrust the fat meat deep into Amos's ass and then slowly backed it out. I could see that the shiny shaft was thicker than usual because Willy was so turned on.

JT began to fuck me, then, and even though I tried to concentrate on the show going on beside me I was soon swept into that semi-conscious state where JT's cock always put me. I could hear myself moaning but I wasn't aware of even doing it. The only thing I was really aware of was the gigantic cock pounding in and out of my stretched hole.

At some point I was then vaguely aware of Amos saying, "You kill that boy with that freak dick and I'll make sure you hang."

"Don't you worry." JT replied. "This boy is no sissy like you. He can handle anything I can give him. You don't hear him complaining, do you?"

"The poor thing probably passed out from the pain."

As I had every other night since I met him, I abandoned myself to JT's pounding dick. It reached spots inside of me that I hadn't known were there and my whole body coursed with waves of pleasure.

I then heard Willy's belly slapping hard against Amos's ass, filling the room with the sound. I opened one eye just in time to see Willy slam his cock into the dark ass and say, "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Amos thrust his ass back to get all of the cock up him and buried his face in his crossed arms as the hot ball juice shot into him. Willy gasped each time a new load left his balls until finally he fell forward on Amos's back.

When he got his breath back he said, "Cleo, you're up next."

I watched Willy slowly back his glistening cock out of the tight hole until the fat head popped free and a string of pearly cum flowed from the wet pucker.

JT was giving me one of the slow style fucks he knew I loved, moving his cock in and out of my ass in slow motion, making me feel every vein and bump on his dick shaft. I knew that he was pacing himself, not ready to blow his load up me yet.

Cleo moved into the spot vacated by Willy. His dick was slick with Amos's spit and as soon as he pressed against the fuck hole, it began to disappear.

"You going to fuck me as good as your buddy did?" Amos asked him.

"Shit, I'm going to fuck you twice as good." Cleo said.

His fuck style was different from Willy's, he liked to thrust hard into the hole and then back out gently, over and over. Each time the thick dick head hit bottom in Amos's ass, he let out a little moan. I could tell he was loving every inch.

JT, meanwhile, had started to speed up his cock in my ass and I felt the heat building inside of me. His cock played my ass hole like a violin.

"If they ever make ass fucking an Olympic sport, I'm putting a bet on you two for the gold." Amos said to JT.

JT had begun to fuck my hole with upward thrusts, pounding the roof of my ass channel and almost lifting me off of my knees. The sensation started me moaning again.

I glanced back at Tate and Harp, big red dicks in the air as Amos took turns deep throating each after the other. Both boys were gritting their teeth, eyes screwed shut, fighting the urge to cum.

There followed a period of time-I'm not sure how long-when I was oblivious to everything except JT's cock. I was vaguely aware of movement next to me, probably Tate and Harp both getting their chance to fill Amos's ass with cum but I can't swear to it. I wasn't aware again until I felt JT's big dick swelling and hardening in my hole in preparation for shooting his load. And, when he did cum, my ass tissues were so sensitized that I could feel the jets of jizz shooting against my ass walls and his huge cock head pulsing as he hosed me down.

I fell forward, JT on top of me, and slowly returned to here and now. Amos was lying on his belly, just staring at us.

"JT," he said when he saw us at rest, "I swear you're some kind of circus freak or something. You've been pounding that boy's ass for all this time and just now cum. I've already had four loads shot into me in that time. They need to put you in a lab and do tests on you or something."

"He only goes if I can go along." I said. JT was slowly easing his monster cock out of my guts, closely observed by Amos.

When the tomato sized head popped out of my ass Amos said, "I thought sure that boy's guts would fall out after your cock was clear of there. You're both a couple of freaks."

JT and I looked at each other, grinning, and JT asked me, "How about we go downstairs and finish fucking? Someplace where we can have some privacy?"

"Don't call me if the two of you get stuck together like dogs." Amos said. "I've got my own dicks to take car of up here."

As JT and I rose and descended the steps, I saw Amos moving his mouth back and forth from Willy and Cleo's cocks while each of his hands held either Tate or Harp's dick.

The next morning, JT and I had already finished breakfast when the upstairs gang finally came downstairs. Willy, Cleo, Tate and Harp all looked like five miles of bad road. Amos, on the other hand, looked rested and happy and satisfied.

"It's a good thing today is Sunday." JT told him. "My boys look like you rode them hard and put them up wet. They're going to need at least a day to recover, you filthy old bastard."

Amos pointed to his mouth and said, "Two loads in." Then, he pointed at his cock and said, "Two loads out." Finally, he pointed at his ass and said, "And four more loads behind. But I still got room for a couple more if you two are horny."

"And you call me a freak." JT said. "Sit your ass down and eat, you need to build up your strength."

Needless to say, they all ate like Vikings and only stopped when we ran out of food. Amos sat back from the table and picked his teeth with a toothpick.

"You know, I had another reason for coming by last night. I wanted to discuss something with you boys."

He had their attention and they stared at him, Cleo and Harp a little guiltily.

"Have you four ever thought about joining up with the law?"

"What?" Cleo said. "You know what Harp and I were up to."

"Nobody else does and aside from that, you boys have a spotless record."

"In case you haven't noticed, I only have one leg." Willy said. "I don't think I'd be much good running down robbers."

"No, but you've got a lot more to recommend you. How much college time did you put in while you were enlisted?"

"I'm a few credits short of a bachelor's in psychology." Willie answered shyly.

"Hot damn, that's even better." Amos said. "I just got approval to hire someone to counsel the officers and go along on death calls and all of that. You could intern with me while you work on your master's."

I could see that Willy was excited and trying not to show it.

"That's fine for Willy but we only graduated the high school." Harp said.

"And I've got funds to pay for you to get law enforcement degrees while you work for me." Amos said. "I need smart men who will have my back and who I can trust. It's harder than hell to find reliable people around here and I'm running so short staffed that my men want to kill me. I can make it work for all of us."

"What do you think, daddy?" Willy asked.

"You already know, you don't need to ask."

Willy looked at me and said, "What do you think, Ben?"

"I think if you even try to say no, I'm going to drag your ass down to the college and beat you till you enroll. The same goes for the rest of you, too."

"Is it okay if we talk it over and come by your office tomorrow?" Cleo asked.

"That'll be fine." Amos replied. "Be prepared to be interviewed and fill out some forms. If you come in, that's the only way I'm letting you out."

The boys were looking at each other, trying not to show too much emotion but bursting to let it out.

"What ever happened with the pot farmers back in the woods?" I asked to change the subject.

"Oh, Lord. Those government men arrested everybody in sight; our jail wasn't even big enough to hold all of them. Some wannabe gangsters out of Louisville, they moved them all up to the state prison already, thank god. They videoed the fields and burned them all down. Did you know they had four fields back there?"

"I knew, I don't think the boys did." JT said.

I could tell from the looks on their faces that that was the first time Cleo and Harp were aware of the size of the operation.

"Those fools were caught red handed; they won't be back around here any time soon."

"Was that all, just the fields as evidence?" Cleo asked.

"What more did they need? Everybody out there got high from the burning. They may have taken some samples but they have a solid case."

I saw Cleo shoot Harp a significant look and I wondered what they knew.

"Anyway, I need to get back to town." Amos said. "I've been off the radar all night; the whole place probably went crazy."

He got up and walked to the door, paused and then said, "I've been meaning to ask. Are you folks planning on starting a graveyard or something? It looks like somebody took a backhoe to your lawn."

JT stiffened and I knew he'd temporarily forgotten, too.

"You'll have to ask my boys about that." he said. "I haven't been filled in on what's taking place."

"We're going to plant a garden" Tate said.

"Uh-huh. Well, your hole is only about five feet too deep." Amos said. "But, it's none of my affair."

He left and we all watched from the porch as he drove away.

"We need to go for a walk." Cleo said to Willy.

"What, now? I just ate." he replied.

"Right now." Harp said. "It's important."

"Go on, it'll do you good." I said. "I need to do my dishes."

"No, you come too." Cleo said. "We'll help with the chores when we get back."

I looked at JT and I could tell he didn't like the idea but he said, "I'll take care of the chores. The sooner I don't have to look at you sneaky bastards the better I'll like it."

He turned and went inside and Cleo and Harp were already down the steps before the door slammed to.

"Come on, hurry." Cleo said, taking off around the back. He and Harp didn't even look to make sure we followed.

They led us at a fast pace through the woods by paths that I couldn't even see until finally they stopped in a clearing a couple of miles from the house.

"Great." Tate said. "You wanted to show us the woods? We've seen them all our lives and we could have seen them a lot closer to home."

"You ain't seen this, though." Harp said.

He and Cleo walked over to a spot near the bottom of a hill and rooted in the leaves and dead growth on the ground. I knew when they found what they were looking for; they looked at each other and smiled.

Straining, they began to lift a portion of the forest floor and bend it back. As they did, we could see a hole in the ground underneath.

"Wait till you see this." Cleo said as he and Harp began to climb into the hole. I could see that they had lifted what looked like a door, recently made and concealed. Willy and Tate followed them and I reluctantly took up the rear. Cool air blew up from the hole in the ground and I could see that someone had lit candles.

I climbed down and found myself standing on the flat floor of a cave. Cleo and Harp were holding candles and grinning. They walked forward and were concealed by a curve as we followed.

On the other side, there were glistening bricks stacked neatly against the back wall.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's the pot dealers' warehouse." Cleo said. "Me and Harp heard someone making a racket one day and crept up on them. We saw them climb in here and then climb back out and after they left, we checked it out ourselves."

"All of these bricks are pot?" Willy said.

"You're damned right, it's a gold mine. Pressed and packaged and ready to go." Harp said.

rae121452
rae121452
1,582 Followers