The Farmers Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother had named her new infant Andrew and for the first eighteen months after his birth, their life carried on as it had done in the past. His mother had soon regained her figure and Jem had quickly returned to having sex with his sister and sleeping with his mother each night.

Jem was still musing when his missus called him in for his tea. He waved to the others as they drove down the lane, making his way towards the house.

Sat in his favourite chair after their meal, he was half-listening to the tv and watching his missus knitting. His eyes felt heavy as he promised himself twenty minutes.

That summer he remembered, Andrew was now beginning to toddle around the farmyard, his second birthday fast approaching. Jem had got the feeling that things were not going well between Rodger and his sister and this year they'd had two different labourers. Barbara had left for the day only to return a couple of hours later. She informed him and their mother that she was moving back in if that was ok. Gwen nodded, at least it was an extra pair of hands to help with the little one each evening.

'Oh, by the way,' Bab's had said casually as the room fell silent, 'I'm pregnant!'

His mother had glanced in his direction even though she did not comment. Jem had waited until she was putting Andrew to bed, Bab's speaking before he could ask. 'I've no idea Jem, it could be Rodgers, or it could just as easily be yours. I've probably had as much sex with you as I have with him.'

That queasy feeling was back in his guts, astounded that she had stopped taking the pill, especially when she was having sex with him. What were the odds he was going to be a father again, only this time it would be his sisters baby?

Over the next week, she had moved her stuff back up to the farmhouse and Jem had returned to sleeping in his own room until one evening his mother and sister had accosted him.

'We have both got used to sleeping with someone and so we have decided to share you on alternate nights if you don't mind?'

What was there to mind about, Jem was quite happy with the idea and from that point forward that was what he did.

Barbara's belly was getting bigger now that she was about seven months gone and it was her turn tonight to have her brother share her bed. At some point he had helped his mother set up the nursery again, Andrew now sharing his room, especially as most nights he did not use it.

Sat straddling his hips, he stroked Barbara's large belly as his cock twitched against her vagina, her eyes fluttering each time he made it happen. She had shaved her flue and he marvelled as he touched the smooth soft skin as his fingers slipped between her thighs and made contact with her quim.

Rubbing gently, she groaned constantly and especially when he used his thumb to expose and rub her clit. She slid back and forth over his shaft, using her fanny lips to toss him off, her fingers teasing the plump head of his cock.

He waited until she was ready and raised her bottom before pushing his cock upwards and allowing her to lower herself onto it, groaning louder as it filled her cunt. With it now buried deep inside her passage, she leant forward on outstretched arms, dangling her tits over his face, and crying out again as his mouth latched onto her sensitive nipples and he sucked.

He allowed her to fuck him in this position until she achieved her first climax and then helped her move as she lay on her side, and he took her from behind. This was the best position she had found, her belly supported as her brother's shaft sank into her cunt, his hand reaching over as he fondled her breasts or rubbed at her clitoris.

In the same way that he had done with his mother, he tried to be as gentle with her as he could but found that as they both began to climax, he couldn't help but ram his cock into her as she orgasmed and shouted his name, his hot cum filling her wet passage.

The next night, per their rota, he was in his mother's bed. Even though she was now approaching her fifties, her body still looked good and still excited him. He had mentioned to her that morning about his sister having shaved her fanny and was delighted to find tonight, that his mother had done the same.

She was still giggling as he bounced onto the bed and opened her legs wide, his nose picking up the scent of freshly bathed skin and her natural musk. Spreading her lips, he had gazed at her pink moist interior and then moved closer as his tongue ran up and down her slit, causing her giggling to stop as groans of pleasure were issued in its place.

His cock sank into her flesh, his mother crying out as his shaft filled her passage. Gwen had never initially meant for any of this to happen. But once it had, she had been reluctant to have it cease. She had taught her son well; he was more than a considerate lover and she sometimes wondered if being around animals all the time and watching as they procreated made him less inhibited about sex.

She was so wet tonight that they did not need the Vaseline as his slippery shaft slid from her cunt and with little resistance, slid inside her back passage. It was one of the things she especially liked, spellbound as she watched the expressions on his face as he shafted her arse and watched her play with her pussy.

As their climax's approached, his cock went back into her cunt which he then ravished until she screamed her release, and he filled her orifice with his cream.

His missus shook his shoulder, he had dozed most of the evening as he followed her up to their bedroom, undressing and climbing beneath the covers before falling asleep once more.

Shaking his head and gathering his thoughts, he presumed the next morning that he must have been dreaming during the night.

Bab's had given birth, a girl, and as Jem held her, he remembered the feeling from when he had first held his son, only this time it was a daughter or maybe a niece.

As the two children grew, it was no surprise that things had to change, the world away from the farm was changing also. For no reason that Jem could fathom, Andrew as well as Susan, his daughter, both began calling Barbara, "Mum", and his mother "Gran". His mother never contradicted them and when they wanted to ask something his mother would always say. 'Go and ask "Pop's".' And so over time, that was what Jem became, to the children, their family was no different from any other with mum, dad, and grandmother.

When they started school eventually, they were not content with the solitary lifestyle that his mother, sister, and he had led. And so, there were constant trips into town to meet friends and to attend birthday parties, Jem also had to get used to vehicles arriving at the farm and depositing more noisy children as their friends began to visit. It was at times like those that he missed the peace and quiet.

As they got older, Jem found himself enjoying it more, in their teens, friends of Andrew's and Susan's would often visit the farm, eager to enjoy their newfound freedom and always offering assistance.

There was never any impropriety towards them, the kids living a life that was different from what he had led. He and his mother had to be more careful nowadays, but he was still having sex with her regularly. When he shared a bed with his sister, the kids saw it as normal and when he slept alone, it was because he had to be up early to tend to the animals.

Eventually, both of the kids dated and married. Both Andrew and Susan would inherit the farm, but not for them this solitary existence. They had both bought houses with their spouses down in the town, commuting each day to come to work.

With the house empty each evening, the three of them had quickly resumed their sexual liaisons, Jem returning to sharing alternative beds each night.

As grandchildren began to appear, Jem suddenly found himself middle-aged. He was sharing his mother's bed that night and watched as she undressed. Gwen was nearing seventy, her age clearly showing on her face. Her body was also showing signs of her age, her breasts sagged nowadays, and she had a considerable belly, not able to do as much on the farm as she once had. Wrinkles showed on her arms, legs, and chest, but to Jem, as he watched her, he still saw the woman she was on the first occasion that she had allowed him to make love to her.

Helping her onto the bed, he kissed her softly before working his way down her body as he fondled and kissed her breasts and nipples. Downwards he went, across her belly and between her legs, opening her fanny as his tongue flicked out and he started to help lubricate her before her own juices eventually kicked in.

Gwen bucked her hips and groaned as his tongue penetrated her cunt, delighting in the warm glow spreading through her body. She could never have refused him even if she had wanted to, content that for all those years she had allowed him to share her body and bed.

She felt him move and then his shaft filled her cunt. It never failed to delight her when his cock first entered her quim, seeing it as a declaration that he still found her attractive and desirable.

He was far gentler with her nowadays as his cock continued to slide in and out of her fanny, even when she demanded that he abuse her, he was always careful to cause her no pain. He felt her body begin to go ridged as she climaxed, speeding up a little as he filled her passage with his semen and calling her name as his body shivered.

In the past, they may have made love several times, now, she was content with the single occasion, soon drifting off to sleep afterwards.

His mind jumped forwards suddenly, he must have been in his late fifties, and it had been another similar night. They had slowly and gently made love, with Jem cuddling her afterwards as she dozed off.

He had spent that night in her bed, holding her close. Waking in the early hours and hearing her sigh, he had turned over and had gone back to sleep. She was cold when he awoke the next morning, her sigh had been her final breath as she passed away beside him.

Memories of his mother's passing had brought him awake with a tear in his eye, rather than doze, he had risen, careful not to disturb his missus. Taking his clothes, he made his way silently to the bathroom to wash and dress.

Downstairs, he made himself a brew, it was still too early to milk the cows and would be over another hour before Andrew and Susan arrived as well as the labourers. The farm had been extended over the years, the herd of cows and the flocks of sheep, now greatly increased.

Jem still saw it as his job to oversee everything, but in truth, it was the younger ones who now ran the farm.

From a look outside, it promised to be a nice day he was thinking as he put the kettle on again to make his missus a brew before he started the first jobs of the day, the sound of cars pulling up outside the farmhouse signalling the arrival of the others.

With the morning jobs out of the way, he had lunch with his missus and the others around the massive kitchen table. In the afternoon he made his usual trip on the quad bike up to the top fields to check on the flock, Bonny joining him on the carrier at the back.

As was his custom nowadays, he had brought a flask of tea with him, settling his back against the wall as he watched the sheep milling around. With his brew finished and in no rush to do anything else, he closed his eyes as the sun warmed his face.

He must have dozed, remembering something he had seen but had kept secret. He had been coming down from the top field when he spotted Andrew and Susan wandering off hand in hand towards where a small stream was situated. He only guessed and never brought the subject up with them, but presumed they were having sex.

As he opened his eyes, he could make out someone coming up the hill towards him. At this distance, he couldn't make out who it was yet, but he reckoned whoever it was, was female.

It was only when she got a little closer that he suddenly recognised her face. She was far prettier than he had remembered as she approached him, Jem springing to his feet and feeling full of energy.

'Hello Jem, I've been waiting for you.' Gwen, his mother said in her husky voice.

It was Andrew who found him, Jem's missus had been worried when he didn't appear for his evening meal. He was still sat peacefully propped up against the wall, the dog sitting patiently by his side. It looked like he had been dead several hours, his face looking more youthful than it had done.

Andrew stayed with him until the police and ambulance arrived and then with a stretcher and the help of the quid bike, they brought him down to the farm.

Andrew, Susan, and Jem's missus, in essence, his sister Barbara stood huddled together in the farmyard, tears stained their cheeks as Jem left the farm for the last time.