The Farmhand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How would that feel, she thought, to be stripped naked and taken by a Black man right here in the yard next to my home?

Noah looked down at the plump white woman lying on the ground with her pink legs spread and the drenched gusset of her panties pulled between the meaty lips of her hairy cunt. The moisture from her pussy matted her greying thatch to her thighs. Her pussy lips were swollen and glistening with dew-like moisture. They looked like a butterfly trapped between dimpled peach-colored thighs.

Kay was slow to react to being exposed to this Black man, the first man other than her husband or son to touch her pussy, the only man ever to bring her to such an intense orgasm. The heat of embarrassment turned her body pink. She wanted him to look at her, and she didn't. She couldn't understand the dichotomy.

What she felt differed from when she and her youngest son were in the barn. That was love, a mother's love. When she fucked her son that day, it was from a mother's love.

Caleb confided in her before he reported for induction that she was his first, making that love dearer and deeper. It was almost primal that his mother made him a man and then sent him off to do battle.

However, what she felt looking up at Noah was lust. Just as primal as what she felt for her deceased son but coming from a breeding instinct. She wanted to fuck him, to feel his cock in her pussy. Hidden deep in the essence of her psyche was the primitive urge to bear the child of this magnificent human.

She extended her hand, and Noah took it and pulled her to her feet. She fell into him, her arms instinctively wrapping around his neck to break her fall, her face buried in the pungent aroma of his bare chest and his sweat wetting her face. He towered over her; his strength made her feel weak and vulnerable. She groaned when his work-roughened hands cupped her ass and squeezed.

"You want me, don't you, Miss Kay?"

She nodded her head, surrendering to long-suppressed desire.

Kay yelped in surprise when Noah's hands slid down, gripped her thighs, and lifted her from her feet. Her arms wrapped around his thick neck, and her legs sprang out, wrapping around his back. His strength made her feel weak and complaint. His hard cock pressed against her pussy, causing it to spasm and moisten.

He unbuttoned the fly on his coveralls, and his cock sprang out, rigid, thick, and black. Even consumed as she was by lust, the size of Noah's member frightened her. Her deceased son's cock had been momemtarily uncomfortable; Noah's would be painful.

As her doubts rose, her will weakened. She couldn't do this! She couldn't break her marriage vows by fucking this black man. She had convinced herself that she should stop what was happening when Noah thrust forward and entered her pussy.

The pain of his massive cock entering a cunt that only her much smaller husband and slightly larger son had been in was excruciating but brief. She had never felt so full! The screech of pain turned to moans of passion.

Noah held her to him holding her hips while he fucked her standing up. He decided he had done enough to get lynched anyway, so he might as well enjoy some white pussy. She was tight, tighter than any woman he had ever fucked. She was also wetter. The squelching sound and her pussy farts echoed across the yard.

"Dis be good pussy, Miz Kay!"

His back undulated as he drove his massive tool into Kay's pussy, sending waves of orgasmic pleasure through her body. For the first time in her life, Kay not only orgasmed but came repeatedly. Each climax took her to impossible heights, causing her to thrust wantonly, trying to get him deeper.

"Fuck me, you black motherfucker! Fuck me!"

Kay never knew how they undressed, but suddenly, they were naked, lying in the dirt under the hot Mississippi sun. Kay felt pressure on her cunt, unlike any her husband ever did. She gasped. Her mouth gaped open as Noah's massive tool filled her.

"You like that, Miss Kay?"

She tried to speak but could only gurgle as her hips pistoned, taking him deeper.

"You do, don't you? You like feeling this nigger dick fucking you."

Kay looked into his broad black face with sweat streaming off it. She nodded again.

"No, Miz Kay! Say it! Say I like you fucking me."

Talking during sex was totally outside of her experience. Her husband never did it neither did her son. This Black man demanded that she talk and admit what they both knew; she liked being fucked by a black man. He wanted her to surrender to him.

"I love you fucking me," Kay snarled, her thin lips pulled back, baring her teeth.

She felt no different after she said it, but she knew she was. The line she crossed was more than a color line. It was an admission of her need and the urge to sate it. Noah was doing that now. His cock filled her, sending her to unimaginable heights.

Noah long dicked her, thrusting slowly and deeply, letting her experience his girth. and substantial length. He pumped in until his nut sack slapped against her ass, then pulled out until his cockhead was barely covered by her engorged cunt lips.

He rose to his knees, grasped her legs, and spread them like the wishbone on a chicken. He had decided that if he died for fucking her, it would be a fucking she never forgot.

"Oh fuck!"

Kay tried to speak, but all that came out was a gurgling sound. Pain and pleasure suffused her body as Noah fucked her while kneeling between her legs. The sun blinded her when her head rocked back.

"I ain't never had no White woman. You be tight as a drum."

"You're going to split me in half," Kay moaned, "but don't stop, please don't stop!"

She matched Noah's rhythm as he held her thighs, fucking her with his donkey dick.

Kay felt the warm feeling she experienced with her son and sometimes felt with her husband. Only this time, it was a fire consuming her. The yard blurred as she came again, her pussy spasming like when she birthed her boys.

"Yes! Oh my God! Yes!"

"I ain't gonna let you push me out," Noah exclaimed.

He had fucked black women who came this hard. Their pussies spasmed like they were giving birth. Only instead of a baby, it was a cock they pushed out.

Almost impossibly, he drove deeper into her, touching places in her that had never touched before.

Kay's orgasms were so intense they made her feel like she was dying. She felt as though life was being forced out of her. She clawed at the ground as Noah rhythmically fucked her.

Noah decided to enjoy fucking this White woman, knowing it didn't matter whether he did or not when it came to justice for a Black man.

"I ain't never seen no woman get all pink when she get off like you do!"

Kay's mouth opened in a silent scream as Noah's powerful thighs drove his cock deep into her spasming pussy. Her head whipped from side to side as unfamiliar sensations wracked her body. The fire became a conflagration, consuming her reason. Her nascent fear of being seen fucking this Black man vanished. If her husband or Jesus himself showed up, she couldn't stop.

"Don't stop! Please, don't stop!"

Like a wishbone, Kay's legs were in the air; her arms splayed in a Jesus on the cross pose. She came in waves, repeatedly orgasmed, building to the crest, breaking hard only to build again.

"Don't worry, Miz Kay! I ain't going to stop until you want me to stop."

Noah was as good as his word. They fucked for what seemed like hours in the dirt under the sun.

Finally, Kay was like a ragdoll, with all of her strength sapped by repeated orgasms, when he started the short, hard strokes, presaging his orgasm. She flopped about on his cock as he fucked her. Her orgasm was continuous now, like a violent summer with lightning flashing and thunder rumbling repeatedly.

She felt him swell in her, a sensation she knew so well from her husband cumming. She mentally and physically opened herself up to accept the seed of another man, A Black man, into her cunt.

She screamed in disappointment when he pulled out, denying her the feeling of his cum squirting into her. The scream of disappointment turned to shock when Noah knelt over her, spraying his cum over her belly, tits, and face. She wanted to shout her protest at this humiliation but was too exhausted, too drained. When he leaned over her, his cock spraying his juices on her face, she opened her mouth, gulping down his last dribbles of cum.

"We cain't be making no babies, Missus Kay."

Noah collapsed on top of her, smearing his seed across their bodies. It mixed with their sweat and ran down Kay's body, coating her in mud made of sweat, cum, and dirt.

His thick shaft sawed between the open lips of her cunt as they lay there. She shielded her eyes with her hand against the sun, contemplating what she had done and what it meant for her life going forward.

Noah sat back on his heels, looking at Kay lying naked in the dirt at the foot of the stairs leading into her house. Her blue-veined jugs lay on either side of her chest. Her belly apron heaved as she gasped, trying to recover.

He had broken a taboo that would get him lynched if it came out. Kay was in charge now, though he was the aggressor when they fucked. One word from her, and his life was over.

"Help me up, Noah."

Kay extended a hand, noting that he was still hard. He was sweating profusely, but his breathing was only slightly labored.

"Yessum!"

Kay felt weak and vulnerable when he stood and effortlessly pulled her to her feet. She looked up at him. They were naked, coated in sweat, dirt, and cum.

"I need to clean up."

She was surprised at how calm she sounded and wondered if she was in shock.

Noah took her hand and walked her to the hand pump in the yard. He held the hose with one hand while pumping with the other. He played the water over her body, washing her clean.

"The water is cold," Kay squealed and giggled as Noah rinsed her off.

"Come here."

She complied, accepting his dominance. She flinched when he pushed the end of the hose into her cunt and flushed it with the lukewarm water. There was a weird intimacy to this man cleaning her pussy, an intimacy she had never experienced.

"Just in case," he answered her unspoken question, "we cain't be making no black babies."

Kay was taken by this surprising intimacy of having her black lover wash out her pussy. At a subconscious level, it redefined intimacy for her. In thirty years of marriage, her husband had never shown such tenderness after sex. He just dumped his load in her, got up, and walked away.

Then she took the hose and washed him off, watching the water stream over his powerful body.

"We'd better get some clothes on. It wouldn't do if someone saw us like this."

Kay's senses were returning, and with it, the enormity of what she had done. She had fucked a black man!

"So what happens now, Miz Kay?" Noah knew his life was in her hands.

"I'm not sure, Noah. I'm not sure! But this has to be our secret!"

For the next several days, Kay avoided Noah when he came to the farm to work. She carefully ensured she was never alone with him, more afraid of what she might do than anything else. While she felt guilty for having fucked Noah, a part of her wanted more. Like Eve in the Garden of Eden, she had sampled the forbidden fruit. Kay struggled not to take another bite of the apple.

Noah was terrified. Every day he showed up for work, he expected Larry Randall to confront him about fucking his wife. His sleep in his shack in the Bottoms was fitful. He woke at every noise, expecting the nightriders to come and get him.

Chapter 03

Larry Randall sat at his breakfast table, wolfing down fried salt pork, eggs, and grits. Kay's nose wrinkled as she refilled his coffee cup as; a sour odor wafted from the overalls he had worn for three days.

"I need to run into town to pick up feed for the mules and gas for the tractor. You make sure that boy mucks out the barn."

"See if that bolt of cloth I ordered has arrived. It's been more than a month since I ordered it."

"Ain't no telling when it will come with the war, rationing and all."

Larry stood, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, stomped out of the kitchen, and climbed into his old Ford truck. He patted the accelerator, opened the choke, pressed the floor-mounted starter button, and nursed the old Ford to life. A cloud of blue exhaust belched out as he pulled from their yard onto the access road leading to the dirt county road.

Kay decided to wash the breakfast dishes before she dressed. She wore an old chenille robe she ordered from the Montgomery Wards catalog years ago. It was raveled around the edges, and a few lower buttons were missing. She had gained a few pounds, and it fit her tighter than it used to.

"Miz Randall! Miz Randall!" Noah called from the yard because he was forbidden to enter the house.

Kay stepped to the kitchen door, backlit by the sun streaming through the house. It made her well-worn cotton robe translucent, revealing her curvy body.

Noah gasped at the sight, recalling her naked. She stood wide leg, the robe separating and exposing her pink calves. He chastised himself for ogling her, knowing it could mean death for him.

Kay eyed his body. It seemed he wore the same jeans, a tattletale grey t-shirt with the arms cut off. She guessed correctly that he bathed in the stream separating their farmland from The Bottoms, where the Black people lived. She envisioned him standing in the stream naked, his cock hanging between his legs like an elephant's trunk, washing his body and clothes.

"' Morning, Noah," she said, her voice squeaking.

She cleared her throat and pointed at the barn.

"Larry said for you to clean the barn and scatter the mess in the fields for fertilizer. This will be your last day of chores for us.

"Yessum, I'll get right on it!

She watched his tight ass move across the packed dirt yard. The jeans fit so tight they looked sprayed on.

Kay swallowed hard. She walked back into the house to the bathroom, slipped off her robe, and let it drop to the floor. As she washed, she wondered what Noah thought of her body. Having four babies took its toll. She was no longer the chubby pink-cheeked farmgirl whose husband took her virginity on their wedding night.

Nor was she the woman she was before she fucked Noah. He had lit a fire in her. When her husband fucked her, she imagined it was Noah. Once the image was so intense, she lustfully screamed.

"What the hell has gotten into you," her husband asked, bewildered by her show of passion.

Once Noah finished cleaning the barn, she would probably never see him again. A part of her was happy about that. The past days were torture.

She dried herself with the threadbare towel and stood naked, looking out the door and across the yard where Noah worked. She grabbed her dress and slipped it on, eschewing panties for the first time in her life. She felt self-conscious and wicked as the warm summer breeze blew across her nether regions.

Kay took a deep breath and walked out of her home and across the yard to the barn. She had no clear thought of what she would do or say.

Noah heard her behind him and looked up. He expected this. He wasn't educated but had a Ph.D. in people. He knew it was a matter of time until she sought him out again. He turned and mopped the sweat from his face.

"You're doing an excellent job," Kay said haltingly

"Yes, ma'am! Take off your dress!"

"What?"

"I said, take off your dress!"

Noah's bass voice reverberated through her body, causing it to tremble. He made no effort to move toward her but stood smiling and waiting.

Kay grabbed the hem of her dress, pulled it over her head, and tossed it on a hay bale. She was frightened but expectant, knowing what was coming. Her husband was preemptory with her like this, ordering her around. He had never ordered her to take off her clothes.

"Come here!"

"I'm not sure...!"

"If you're not going to do what you're told, get dressed and leave."

Kay obediently walked to where Noah stood smiling. Fear and lust gripped her. This time it wasn't fear of discovery. If they were caught, so be it. The fear was that she was hooked and would never return to who she was. The lust was thinking of the possibilities that presented.

"Bend over the hay bale," Noah said, gesturing.

Noah could smell her arousal as she assumed the position and looked back over her shoulder. He walked up behind her and smacked her ass.

"OH!"

"Why are you here, Miz Kay?"

She was confused and unsure what to say.

"You came to get fucked, didn't you, Miz Kay?"

Kay nodded. Her pussy was wetter than it had ever been, with her juices running down her thighs. She raised her head and looked out at her home across the yard. The thought that anyone entering the yard would see her added to her arousal.

Noah slapped her hard on each of her ass cheeks. "Say I came to get fucked."

"I came to get fucked!"

Kay Randall, 45, lay on her belly across a hay bale in her barn, gripping the far edge. Sun streamed through the hatch in the loft, spotlighting her and her 22-year-old Black lover. Her entreaties caused the sparrows roosting in the eaves to take flight, screeching their displeasure.

Noah's well-worn coveralls were around his mud-covered work shoes. His work-hardened hands grasped the round peach of her dimpled behind, slamming it back into his crotch.

"Yes! Yes!" Kay screamed as his cock entered her. It hurt less this time, causing her to rotate her ass to get it deeper.

Kay's ginger hair hung dankly around her sweating face. Her coral lips were open, and her aquiline nose flared, trying to gulp more air.. Her round ass shone with sweat and stung with the pounding, interspersed with hard-ass slaps her young lover gave her.

"This be good pussy," Miz Kay.

"You like my pussy?"

For the first time, Kay was interacting with her lover, talking to him as he fucked her. She liked it; it added intimacy she had never experienced. It was something she never did with her husband.

"I like how your ass ripples when I pound you, and your skin turns that bright pink."

White foam covered the reddish fur on her pussy and the black thatch around his thick, ebony cock.

Noah thrust lustfully into her dripping hole. He slid effortlessly through her sheath, stretching her, sending exquisite thrills through her body. Fear of her husband catching them tempered the superb feel of his substantial cock.

"Miz Kay, you got the best pussy ever! I could fuck you all night! Come on! Move this big ass!"

He drew his hand back and brought it down hard on her jiggly behind, glowing cherry red from his slaps.

"AWW FUCK! You big dick, motherfucker! Slap my ass again! Make me feel it!"

Kay had lost track of how many times she had come. Her orgasms were like the waves of a violent storm at sea were carrying her. They would build to a crest and break like waves on a shore, followed by the next orgasm.

She knew that as much as she enjoyed the marathon fucking of her black lover, his stamina was inexhaustible. If she didn't stop him, he would fuck her until her husband returned and caught them. That would be disastrous in 1943 Delta City, Mississippi. White women socializing with Black men was heavily discouraged; fucking one would lead to her ostracization and Noah's lynching.

Kay thrust back hard, rotating her hips and flexing her Kegel muscles, tightening her twat around her young lover's cock. Finally, she experienced the familiar feeling of his tool swelling in her. His long deep dicking strokes shortened to the hard short strokes that presaged him cumming.

"Where do you want it? You want to swallow this load or have me fill you up?"

Kay was deeply concerned about the risks of pregnancy. There was no birth control in 1943. She heard about the rhythm method but did not understand how to use it. The only sure way to prevent pregnancy was to have your partner pull out when he came.