The Farmhouse - The Bed and Amber

Story Info
The struggle over being a home wrecker and the solution.
2k words
3.25
6.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

😀 😀 3

The Farmhouse - The Bed and Amber

The disappointment of Jenna quickly passed. I had much to do to get my ass moved in. A cock hungry virgin would have been a major distraction. While a distraction would probably have been ok in my book, I found solace in the thought I'm making progress. On day 3 of the move, to my delight the bed company called me. Delivery set for tomorrow. I was so horny even that made my cock start to tingle.

Now, this is not an ordinary bed. When I first discovered this baby a few years back it was pushing $8K on the price scale. A beautiful and extremely functional piece of furniture. And when I say functional, a slave masters dream. Built in cage underneath the bed, a proper sleeping spot for a pet in training. Built in restraining blocks. Slap her neck and both wrists in there and lock her down. I can only call that pure delight. Unable to move, ass positioned perfectly for my use; tie off points for ropes and restraining cables, a dream bed. Thank God I purchased the installation option. It would have taken me weeks to put it together. But as I got lost in dreamland thinking about my new bed and as I lay down, my mind drifted to Amber.

Amber, a very hot girl I had met in one of those groups on Kik. It was a popular, well run group, supposedly targeting sissies who desired to become brides. I'm reluctant to give the name of the group here. It's very popular and almost always full. Amber loved to show off for the group, indeed she was quite the showoff, always with a touch of erotic class. Usually there was another gal or two that would join in Amber's showtime. It was fun, very enjoyable. I'm never one to not comment, always encouraging and prodding the show girls on. But Amber was different than the other girls and we started chatting outside of the group. My attraction to her took on new dimensions. I like to write stories. I used Amber as the main character in one of the stories I wrote. A story that did extremely well with views. Much better than I ever imagined any of my stories would ever do.

Understand me, when I write, I feel what I'm writing. I'm engaged in this super hot chat with Amber as I'm writing my story about her, The Virgin. And gals most of you know what I'm talking about. You have had those online encounters that turn into a blazing fire. Shit, I've had way too many of them in my life. Thinking I've finally met the one, a frigging American no less. That's a bit unusual for me and I've learned, always the first warning sign.

And don't get me going. Maybe I'm just one of those people who is not suited for long term relationships. But for whatever crazy reason and I'm born and raised in the US frigging A, I can only assume I scare the living shit out of American gals. In the last 15 years I've had one American girlfriend and she tried to make love with a tree while driving, my beautiful, sexy Mona. More on her later. I'll just say she is ok. It was a near fatal crash. Was I the reason she drove into a tree? I have given it some thought. Mona has held the key to my bedroom door for almost 2 years. My one American gal. I can only scratch my head. Thank God for airplanes and transgender dating sites. My saving grace.

But Amber was different. As I wrote The Virgin, our level of intimacy grew. I was actually falling for this gal. I liked her, she is tantalizing and i found myself super attracted to her. She has become stuck in my head. I was feeling the story I was writing. I was feeling super sexy Amber for real, big time. Like I said, I feel my stories. I go into this state where the story becomes reality. I was getting hotter than hot for Amber. I wanted to throw her down on my soon to arrive, designed for sex bed and fuck her senseless for hours on end. Amber hit my hot button. You do not want me in pursuit mode. And I was now pursuing Amber. Alarm bells going off in my head. She's a frigging American demon! Are you nuts!! You will be very disappointed. Haven't you learned yet. American gals do not like you.

But there is always a counter argument in my brain. It wasn't always that way Bill. Turn to your past. Lots of American girls. Breathe deep. Go after Amber. The Amber voice won the battle. Let's take another chance.

As always there just seems to be issues when I try to avoid getting on an airplane. Amber is married to a woman. Oh boy. Why me? But writing The Virgin lit a fire in me that I could not put out. I wanted Amber. Worse yet, she did nothing to kill that desire. She wanted me. Fuck! I always swore, golden unbreakable rule, no married girls. I do not want to be a home wrecker. And to my dismay, I wanted to take a bulldozer and flatten Amber's home. Slap a collar around her neck and capture her sweet ass. And when I say sweet ass. I'm talking oil it up, stick your cock in it, fuck it hard kind of sweet ass. You know what I'm talking about. And Amber was not my typical fuck toy. I liked them smooth and petite, apparently Asian, based on recent history. The only gals it seems, who would have me. Amber was certainly smooth, not very tall. She has a little bit of a belly, which to my surprise turned me on.

And even more surprising was her age. She looks young, how I like my pets. I know I'm older than fucking dirt. And yes its probably a personality flaw, but I cant help myself. I get weak when faced with beauty. Captain Cock takes total control of my thought process. I haven't had a girl friend over 30 years old in decades. Ella did celebrate her 30th while we were married, but she was 26 when we met. Amber is 40, but doesn't look a day over 30, good looking gal. I'll make the age exception for Amber.

But she should have been the bride, my frigging bride. Not some groom for what soon may be a broken hearted women. I'm coming with a bulldozer. Homewrecker be damned. I don't care. I'm a bad human being. But it's the price I must pay to capture my Queen. A roadtrip to Oklahoma may be in order. I need a plan. Amber is destined to be mine in my super deluxe, sex bed and dungeon.

😀 😀 4

The Farmhouse - BJ The Artist

I struggled with the mental anguish of becoming a certified home wrecker. It really wasn't part of my DNA. I had a rule no married sissies for a reason. Now I'm willing to break that rule? Hmmmm, the Amber dilemma. I was sinking into a state of funk when my phone rang. My dungeon equipment is scheduled for delivery. Talk about instant mood adjustment. Finally my own dungeon. Let's be real. What is more exciting than a helpless sissy? Maybe 2 helpless sissies? I'm getting very excited. My sex slave bed installed. Dungeon arriving and installed over the next few days. My mouth is watering. Then reality set in. I'm here alone. No one to play with. Maybe home wrecker rule back in place. I need an immediate, no complications solution. It's time to kick Sissy Acres into gear. Who can I order to the Farmhouse immediately. Then it hit me, BJ.

BJ, a great gal with legendary cocksucking abilities. BJ would never refuse her Dom. And a great dungeon test babe. Hehe, I can make her sleep in the cage under the bed. She can help me setup the dungeon. Genius! A solution. Only 1 minor issue, BJ lives on the opposite side of the country. No big deal, I did a quick price check on tickets. Check, no problem. BJ can help me get this place in order. And best part BJ does not know how to say no to an order. It's time to call BJ and give her my command.

BJ requires a firm hand. Very smart girl, but she requires control. She is a happy girl if you tell her exactly what to do. I'm calling BJ and issuing an order. BJ's greatest talent, her namesake. How do I describe pure pleasure? BJ knew how to make love to a dick with her lips.

I met BJ few years back. I worked for an Oregon based company for 10 years. I was in Portland twice a year for a week each visit; always stayed down town. I used to enjoy a perfect Manhatten with a co-worker in the bar. He'd go to bed, my night had just begun, out I'd go. BJ and I met in a bar one night. We hit it off and back to my hotel room we went. This is a little bit embarrassing. I honestly can't tell you how many girls sucked my cock in my life. Let's get one thing clear. When I use the term girls or gals. I am talking about transgender gals or in a few cases, well put together sissies. Let there be no confusion there. One thing is certain, I knew the difference between a blow job and an erotic adventure taking place with the star of the show, my hard throbbing meat.

BJ, her name says it all. As I lay back in bed that night unknowing, that I was about to receive the most incredible, toe tingling, star seeing blow job of my life. Lady BJ could suck cock like no other. No hands, all lips, mouth and pierced tongue. Better yet, no rush. She edged me with her mouth into a state of paralyzed ecstacy. My cock was electrified. As I approached a state of total need. I need to cum now! BJ was so in touch. She could sense, daddy's had it. She gave me the most incredible, suck my cock orgasm of my life. Even pinched and twisted my nipples to trigger my eruption.BJ is the one!! I called her immediately.

"Baby, how's life?" I knew she'd recognize my voice immediately.

"Daddy, I'm ok. What's up with you?"

I filled BJ in on the Farmhouse and that I could use a hand. Her response, I knew I hit the jackpot.

"Daddy I just got laid off. My life is kind of nuts here."

I'm a frigging fisherman. Hook set time.

"Come spend some time here with me. I'll buy you a plane ticket. Come kick back. De-stress. I'll feed you my cock, nightly."

BJ was more than receptive. I became more excited. And then, "I'm ready to come to you right away."

Bang! Score! It really doesn't get better than that, not only could BJ suck a mean cock. She's a looker. Always took care of herself. Smooth, flat tummy, natural flowing hair, an ass to die for. A real fuck/suck doll. I was almost on fire. I thanked her. Told her ticket info coming tonight. Don't get flaky on me.

BJ, "Daddy I'd never let you down."

My first farm house girl. Amber must wait, I do not want to be a homewrecker. BJ, nothing to wreck, maybe her mind. BJ has turned cock sucking into almost an art form, she's really an artist. I'll have her teach the other girls her techniques as they arrive. I purchased BJ's ticket, sent her her flight info and she arrives in 2 days. She will arrive the day before the dungeon equipment. My excitement level on the rise.

I'm already dreaming about the ride back from the airport. BJ slobbering all over my cock. I've got myself an artist.