The Fat Bimbo Pt. 02

Story Info
Fat bimbo Rebeca's adventures in the strip club continue.
2.5k words
4.45
20.9k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a week since Rebeca had her first performance. Even though she had said that she really enjoyed it, Brandon now noticed that something was holding her back. She had been reluctant to return to the stage, no matter how much he played with her horniness and inhibition levels. And he really wanted her back. None of his other girls ever grew that free on stage and the couple of nights after Rebeca had performed, the club had been packed to the rim. He guessed there was only one solution.

He smiles at her as she comes back in. "You do know you could've afforded your own tanning bed within the month if you kept dancing for me," he tries again closing the door behind her.

By now, Rebeca can find her way towards the mini-spa herself. "I'm not sure it's the right thing. I really did enjoy it, but I feel like I enjoyed it a bit too much," she answers as she walks towards the room. "Maybe I'm just overthinking things, but I really need to figure things out first."

Brandon nods at her back. He had already realized that Rebeca was an overthinker. He had been careful with her mind up until now, lowering it with about 5%, which was just enough for her to become more susceptible to suggestions, but clearly it hadn't been enough. So now, the machine is set to remove another 5%. This should by far be enough to dumb her down a little and keep her from overthinking things too much, but there would still be enough left to keep her personality intact. Something some of his more recent dancers didn't need.

--

Rebeca is getting quite skilled at making herself comfortable inside the tanning bed. By now, she doesn't even feel the need to wear her bikini anymore. As the blue lights hum to life, she feels the heat penetrate her skin and warm up her muscles, allowing them to fully relax.

By now the humming of the machine and the slight buzzing of the lamps seem to work relaxing on her mind as well. Without even being very aware of it, she allows it to wander back to that night last week. She's still perplexed at what she had done in the heat of the moment. But as she thinks about it, her cheeks get flushed again, and there is a warmth building between her legs that's most definitely not coming from the lamps.

Her hand instinctively moves between her legs, feeling that she's becoming pretty wet already. And as her fingertips start sliding over the length of her pussy, she is back on stage in her mind. She can hear the men yelling their insults and in this very moment she knows she wants more, no, she NEEDS more. A small voice in the back of her head starts, "but... but... but..." But there are no buts. None of the reasons she seemed to have only moments ago for turning down Brandon's offer come to mind now. She has absolutely no reason not to dance again.

The moment she realizes that, she smiles and with her mind on the stage, she fingers herself to an orgasm almost as good as the one she had last week. Almost...

--

"I'm so glad you decided to join us again." Brandon and Rebeca are in the dressing room where Rebeca is busy deciding what her outfit for the evening would be. Brandon had made sure that all outfits in here just barely contain her huge breasts but would also accentuate her large ass and belly. Her tits carelessly sway back and forth as she shamelessly walks naked past the outfits.

"It's good to be back," she answers, picking out a very white set that would barely cover her nipples. "I guess I just realized how much I enjoyed last time and wanted that rush again."

Brandon nods as he watches Rebeca squeeze herself into the tiny bikini and grab the sexy school girl uniform he had prepared. "Well, it looks like you've got things under control. Don't forget that this isn't like last time. There will be much more people and I expect you to work the floor after your stage show is done."

There is nothing left of the nervousness Rebeca had last time. It's clear from the way she carries herself that being dumbed down was really the decision. "I'd be happy to," she answered with pouted lips as she applied her make-up.

Brandon claps his hands together. "Great. I'll let you prepare. You're on in 10 minutes." With these words he walks out of the changing room, almost bumping into some of his other bimbos in the hallway. "Clarice, Candy," he quickly stops the two girls and waits until their overly chipper and joyful faces focus on him. "Have you girls met our new girl, Becky?"

Bother girls are jumping up and down with excitement, their big boobs almost bouncing out of their outfits. Brandon might've gone a little far with the brainwork on these two. "Oooh, we're so excited. A new friend."

Brandon raises his hands to calm them down, slowly lowering them on one of each girl's boobs to stop them from bouncing around. "I know you're excited, but I need a special favor," he says, slowly and deliberately, not taking his hands away from their tits. "She's a bit special in her needs. She is a bit heavy and in her first show she got really excited when men pointed that out and humiliated her about it," he pauses, looking both girls in their big blue eyes to make sure they're listening. "This time, the guys won't be nearly as drunk and not nearly as insulting. Could you guys warm her up for the stage a little?" Both girls cock their head with a questioning look on their face. "Go in there and call her fat. Make sure she thinks she's too fat to be liked. She'll perform better."

The girls move in unison as they slowly raise their heads. "Ooooooooh. Gotcha," they both answer as they turn towards the door.

"Oh, and girls," Brandon quickly adds, looking the both of them up and down. "Both of you come to my office when you're done," he instinctively rubs a hand over his obvious boner and both girls just giggle before knocking on the door.

--

Rebeca doesn't really feel nervous about going on stage. She is, however, slightly worried about what happened last time. She had gotten so turned on, that she had let completely loose. Now she's worried that she won't get turned on like that again. What if that was a one time thing? What if she won't be able to cum like that again?

Knock, knock

The sound of her door opening after a short knock, pulls her out of her own head. Two gorgeous looking blondes walk in and start gazing around the dressing room, seemingly ignoring her. "See, Clarice," the tallest one says through her pouty fat lips. "I told you the fatty would get the crappy dressing room."

Rebeca blinks a couple of times before clearing her throat. "Ahem. Can I help you, ladies."

Both of them look down their nose at her as if they just noticed her. "Oh, it's the new freak," is Clarice's only response. Rebeca is speechless and can only watch on as both women start circling her like a couple of felines stalking their prey. "You do know that Brandon only hired you to make us look better, right? Tell her, Candy."

Rebeca turns to face Candy as she feels a finger poke her belly. "This," Candy starts, twisting her finger a little as it sinks into Rebeca's fat rolls. "Might have been a hit at closing hour. But now that you're up between women like us..." she motions to her own and Clarice's tight bodies, "they'll eat you alive out there."

The moment Candy's finger had touched her, an explosion of butterflies had been let loose in Rebeca's belly. Every word and every insult had sent the same electrical currents down her spine as it had that first night on stage. Even as she looks for an answer, but her mind pulls blanks but her mouth can only grin. It's only now that she realizes that this feeling she had that first night isn't gone. With a smile she moves to the stage and her new confidence seems to exude into the audience. This time she doesn't go as far as last time, but her eyes are on the audience, her as is shaking close to the edge and she moans with every guy that reaches up and slaps her ass to send ripples through her fat body.

Somehow, the cheers build as she gets more and more naked, until the music switches and she's cheered off the stage. Her excitement has only grown since last time. And now she's allowed to work the floor. Perfect.

--

Brandon's office looks down on the club through one way glass. As Candy is bouncing on his cock and Clarice's fat bimbo lips suck his balls, he smiles, enjoying the show Rebeca is putting on.

"You did good girls," he assures them, moving his lips around Candy's bouncing nipple.

Both girls moan and groan in pleasure, but just manage to answer that they're glad to help and happy that they weren't too mean.

Bringing one hand to both girls clits, Brandon answers, "you did just right." His voice is drowned out by the orgasmic screens of both bimbos, though. Brandon could only smile, thinking how much he loved his job.

--

Rebeca, known to the customers as Becky, walks the floor, dressed in her skimpy bikini again. As she strides between the patrons, she tries making eye contact, looking for men interested in her services.

"Hey, fatso." A rough voice reaches her and sends electrical tingles down her spine and straight through her pussy. She turns around, looking all innocent as she points at herself. "Yeah, you," a middle aged man standing in front of one of the private lounges answers. "You see any other fat dancers in here? Now get your jigglebut in here and give me a private show."

Rebeca feels herself doubt for a second, not sure if she can trust this guy. But her feet are already moving as his words sent those same sparks of pleasure through her body that she was looking for. Once inside the private room, the guy drops back in a couch, big grin on his face as he holds up some bills. "This should be enough. Now show me how you use that blubber ass and jiggly belly."

Instinctively, Rebeca bites her lip and walks up to him, slowly bending over his slumped form and letting her voluptuous boobs sway back and forth in front of his face. Even though this guy had been insulting her only moments earlier, the raw lust in his eyes just drives Rebeca wild. She wraps a finger in his black, slightly graying hair and pulls his face deep between her tits.

The guy is taken aback a moment and as he pulls back, he stammers, "wait, is that allowed."

Rebeca looks him in the eyes as she lowers herself on his lap, gently grinding against him. "We're alone here," she whispers with hot breath in his ear. Peeling off her top she leans back to present her tits better. "For the right price, everything is allowed."

This puts a grin on her client's face and eagerly he reaches for her massive tits, only to squeeze them and start licking her nipples. Rebeca is in seventh heaven right away. Her tits are already so sensitive, but the knowledge that this degrading man is playing with them sends her in a pleasure frenzy. Her pussy is already soaking and her hands slide down and into his pants. She feels his moans vibrate through her boobs with every kiss he's planting on them.

Her fingers quickly find her way around his shaft. Enjoying his touches, his lips around her nipples and now his firm, rough hands grabbing her love handles, she starts undoing his pants. His cock is already hard and even though he's not as big as what she's used to at home, Rebeca feels the unnatural urge to have him inside her.

With all her willpower, she holds off, only rubbing his cock with her pussy, keeping his and her flesh divided with the now soaking wet fabric of her thong. The guy is almost writhing with pleasure beneath her and just manages to groan, "let me just fuck that fat cunt."

Rebeca could cum then and there from those words, but instead she just smiles. "That'll cost extra." As he's breathing heavy, the guy fumbles in the breast pocket of his shirt and throws another couples of bills her way. She can't help a devious grin as she plucks the money from the air and starts lowering herself to her knees. The fact that this bitter and insulting guy just paid her for her attention makes her feel more alive than she had in a long time. Her lips wrap around his cock and eagerly she starts sucking him so deep in her throat that she can feel her chin pressing on his balls. Now that she's sure he is rock hard and even almost bringing him to the verge of an orgasm by twisting and swirling her tongue around his cock, she lets go, getting to her feet and towering over him again and this time slowly peeling off her thong, her wide hips swaying to the background music.

She can see the guy lick his lips and reach out for her. His hands exploring her belly and squeezing her fat while she lowers herself on his cock. The moment he fills her, she can feel an orgasm building. It only takes her a couple of grinding movements to completely let go and send her pussy pulsing around his cock. This seems to be enough for him as well. Quickly pulling out, he gets up on his feet, lowering Rebeca's body in front of him and with his fingers wrapped in his hair he forces his cock back into her mouth, giving a couple of thrusts before shooting his load deep in her throat.

Rebeca eagerly keeps sucking, taking in all of his cum and actually enjoying the taste of it. Even this sensation, this weird situation of a rude stranger fucking her throat somehow sends pleasure through Rebeca's body. It somehow feels like he's still in her pussy and this time another orgasm seems to pulse out from her throat. As she's still convulsing and shaking in orgasm after orgasm, the guy is already putting on his pants again. "Fat bitches are always so easy." He mumbles, sending another shameful wave of pleasure tingling over Rebeca's spine. At least now she's sure, this is what she wants to do.