The Fat Lady

Story Info
A Sisters Love, Lust, and Reword.
6.4k words
3.64
11.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fat Lady

At the grand nationals in nineteen ninety-eight Brandy's left hand pulled in on the clutch lever as her right leg balanced the center weight of the drag bike between her slender legs.

This allowed her left foot to push the shift lever down connecting the eight hundred plus horse power engine to the tranny and the tranny to the rear tire causing the Fat Lady to jerk and sink down as the built to the hilt mill stood ready.

She placed both her feet firmly on the black top as she held the only thing keeping the Lady in place.

She shoved her buttocks back as she lay her long six foot slender body on the fuel tank as her face went tight into the instrument panel.

Brandy's eyes, mind, and soul focused her whole body on the Christmas tree of lights just to her left.

With a slight push her front wheel broke the beam triggering the white light at the top of the tree signaling her readiness of her appoint. In seconds the second white light came on signaling the ready set go wood start in two more seconds.

With the first green light her right wrist cracked the throttle causing the Fat Lady's raw power to jump to attention. She could feel the newly found power her brother's had unleashed in the Lady.

She knew at this second in time the Lady was the most powerful drag bike in the world.

The lights on the tree started to move. The first red light flashed on and then the second just under the first another amber, amber then green.

The tree lights moved with perfect timing as did Brandy's fingers off the clutch; her wrist rolled the throttle and time froze at the last amber light.

She started to relax at the first amber light. By the time the green hit the rear tire was starting to crinkle from the torque the Fat Lady had just released.

She could feel the Lady starting to move away from the line the G-Force pushed her back side tight into the seat.

It felt like a perfect light her mind told her; not taking her focus from the task at hand.

Her foot was at the shifter as her eye caught the tachometer needle approaching the shift line. She felt the sweet spot and slammed the shifter causing her to grip tighter around the handle bars, fighting the acceleration that was trying to pull the Fat Lady out from under her.

The surge of raw power lift the front wheel off the asphalt causing the traction bars to push down on the black top quickly moving away from her and the Lady.

Again she felt the sweet spot and Brandy slammed another gear causing her eye's to water as the force pushing at her seamed to double every second.

Her eyes were blurred as the force seamed to be more than she could handle. Never before had she turned the Fat Lady fully out like this.

Every tenth of a second seamed to push at her harder and harder.

It had taken a lot of arguing to convince her brothers to set the Fat Lady up, no holds barred.

She said, let's go for it. This isn't just another drag race; it's the grand daddy of all Nationals for Gods sake.

Nothing could stop her until her brother's gave in.

Everything was tweaked for maximum power and speed. She would allow the Fat Lady to pull her and push it's self beyond the laws of physics and nature.

The front wheel hadn't started to settle down like it normally would have by now.

Then she punched another gear and the wheel came up further.

It was past the maximum safe level her instincts told her. It couldn't be or I would go up and over her mind said. Any further and she knew she ran the risk. Her first instinct was to back of the throttle, just a little.

'NO!' her mind screamed.

She forced herself to concentrate and focus trying to control her fear.

Then the thought of letting her brothers down became more fearful than racing a drag bike. She new in her soul the Lady wouldn't let her down. Then her fear was gone and her mind was back in the race.

Two more gears ran through her mind, just two more gears. Over and over she pushed the impulse to get of the throttle out of her mind.

Bam! The Fat Lady surged forward faster and faster.

Only one more gear to go and again her body and mind told her to back off. But she couldn't. What would she say to her brother's after the display she had put on in front of them; trying to convince them she was ready.

The acceleration was trying to rip her hands off the grips, then BAM! the last gear.

The Fat Lady was screaming more than she had ever dreamed she could as she saw the red light glaring, telling her the nitro had kicked in. she could see the finish line it seemed so far but so close.

Brandy knew the Fat Lady had just gone from eight hundred horsepower to sixteen hundred horsepower and she could feel it.

Over half way down the track she felt a pain in her left leg. But her mind wouldn't let her feel it anymore. She knew she had to let the Fat Lady finish what she was built to do.

She tried to push her body forward up the tank as far as she could; her mind told her to push the front wheel down. As though her hundred and forty five pounds would make a difference against the G-Force the Fat Lady was inflicting on her body.

She was thin, yes but strong. Never before had the Fat Lady pushed against her so hard as her mind told her it would be over in another half second.

The finish line was a blur as it flew under her. She rolled the throttle down quickly as her thumb flipped the kill switch that stopped the fuel and spark to the engine.

She didn't see the time and speed because she flew by so fast.

The shoot caught and the Fat Lady was pulled back in a sudden reverse motion that it felt like it had run full force into a brick wall.

This threw Brandy's body forward into the gauges. She had prepared for the jolt but it was more than she had ever expected.

Her face shield hit the tachometer before she could do anything about it. She wondered if she had released the shoot to early.

She could tell she was really moving. She knew she had gone over two hundred miles per hour. Had she opened the shoot too early? Was the Fat Lady moving slow enough for her to really take control?

As she finally rolled to a stop, she looked back over her shoulder to see her opponent still way back on the track.

He must have blown an engine she thought as her foot pushed the kick stand down.

She could taste blood in her mouth and the pain came back to her leg as she put her full weight on it.

Her crew of brother's pulled up in an old truck. Her brother Paul was off the truck and at her side before the truck had come to a full stop.

"You did it!" Paul screamed as he came to Brandy's side.

Paul grabbed Brandy and swung her around three times before sitting her down. He pulled back and looked at Brandy as she removed her face shield.

Phil one of her other brother's was screaming she had broken the record.

Brandy smiled at John as he said.

"You're bleeding."

Brandy tried to tell Paul she bit her lip.

Paul grabbed Brandy and laid her down on the asphalt. He began to assess the severity of the peace of metal sticking out of her leg.

Brandy looked at her leg for the first time, remembering the pain she had felt during the race.

She felt the pain return as her mind began to realize her injury.

It looked like a peace of motor block from her opponents drag bike. It had to be she thought.

Then Brandy's mind heard her brother, Paul's voice screaming. She asked looking into her Brother John's eyes.

"I broke... what record?"

"Well Miss Brandy Ann Miller." John replied.

"No other person in the world has gone a quarter mile... on two wheels that is."

"John... please... tell me."

John started over with the long version when Brandy shook him and pleaded, then he said.

"You broke the world's record for the quarter mile."

"Me... I did?"

"Yes you did!"

Ted another brother said they did and went into an explanation about how they were a team when Brandy screamed.

"I broke the record... what did I do?"

"You did a hundred and ninety-eight miles per hour in eight point eight nine seconds... that is six miles per hour faster than the old record.

Oh my God was all she said; then was speechless.

She laid her head back as John and Paul placed her on a stretcher.

She did ask how the other driver was even though she couldn't remember his name.

John assured her that Greg was fine.

The pain in her leg didn't seam to hurt as much when she thought about breaking the world's record.

Brandy said a silent prayer giving thanks to God, the Fat Lady, and her brother's for having faith in her.

Not to mention her sponsors.

Plus she had learned a bit about herself.

Chapter 2

For the past weeks everyone congratulated Brandy on breaking the record. She liked the attention, but it was her brother John that she really liked getting it from.

Brandy knew John was her brother but she felt different when he was near.

Something she didn't feel when her other brothers were close to her.

She didn't understand why she tingled when he touched her, even a casual touch made her body feel like it was going to melt.

Brandy soon realized these feelings were of a sexual nature. It scared her to think her brother turned her on. None of her other four brother's made her feel like that, why John.

She thought he was the nicest of her brother's and he probably was the best looking.

Then it hit her, it was a chemistry thing, it had to be. He just had something she needed?

Brandy found herself masturbating in bed and she could only think of her brother; John.

The muscle book didn't take her mind off her brother as it usually did.

Normally she would finger herself looking at the muscular guy's in the books she had, but this time and for a while now, it didn't work.

Her mind kept going back to her brother.

Brandy could only wonder if he felt the same way about her, if he did he really didn't show it.

She thought and thought how she could find out.

The only way she even thought might work would be to dress sexier when he was around and see if he reacted. But when was she only around him, her other brothers were always around too.

Then she thought that really didn't matter, she only wanted to see John's reaction. She really didn't care what her other brother's thought.

Brandy looked through her wardrobe to find a suitable outfit.

Normally she wore blue Jean's and a t-shirt. She looked and looked she did find a pair of shorts that she didn't remember having.

She tried them on and you could see her underwear sticking out the back, they showed more than the panties she had on.

She removed her panties and tried to find a smaller pair to wear but couldn't find any small enough to work.

So she decided the only thing she could do was not to wear any.

She put the shorts on and looked at herself in the mirror; she turned and could see a large portion of her lower ass sticking out.

And when she looked at the front she couldn't believe how the material sucked up into her pussy and made her lips stick out.

You really could see every curve her body had, even the ones most girls didn't want to show.

She looked at her body, she saw a six foot tall girl of nineteen. She liked the way her body had filled out for her height.

At one time the boys at school called her bean pole or zipper, she asked why they called her zipper and they said if she stood side ways and stuck out her tong she looked like a zipper.

She would usually find a place by herself and cry.

But she had enough of that. She saw a sexy girl in the mirror looking back at her.

She had short black hair, her breast was working their way to a "C" cup and none of the boy's called her zipper anymore.

After a while she got used to the shorts and didn't feel as uncomfortable as before. She looked for a top but again her wardrobe hadn't offered up much.

She then thought.

Mom had lots of close and I know she wouldn't care if I wore some of her stuff.

Brandy's mother wasn't around much because she worked sixty to seventy hours a week.

If not at home working she was at work, working.

Brandy rifled through her mother's close. She found lots of stuff that fit her but none were sexy enough for the task at hand.

She knew she was going to have to modify some of the things she found. She picked blouses she hadn't seen her mother ware in years and knew she would never miss them.

Then she found what she wanted, it was a sheer blouse that if she wore a bra you could see it through the material, and if you didn't you really couldn't see her breast unless the material was pulled tight against her body.

Brandy had everything she needed. All she had to do was get the courage up to put her plan into motion.

It took her three days to get the courage up, it didn't hurt that everyone was off trying to find parts for the Fat Lady. It was the best chance she had to find out what her brother John thought without her other brother's around.

Brandy grabbed the shorts and blouse from her drawer and tossed them on the bed. She hurriedly removed her close and pulled the shorts over her well-formed ass and then pulled the blouse around her shoulders.

She tied it around her waist and only buttoned one button so it didn't cling to her breast.

Brandy started out of her room when she thought she hadn't thought of shoes, she had to wear shoes to the garage, if she didn't anyone would think she was crazy. You couldn't walk around in the grease spots without shoes.

Brandy knew any girls legs looked better with heals, but she couldn't wear high heels to the garage.

Then she found a pair of her mother's wedge heeled shoes, yes this is perfect she said out loud.

As Brandy walked to the garage she almost changed her mind a hundred times. It was the lust that kept her going.

She could feel the tight shorts rubbing against her pussy and it was giving her the nerve to keep walking because it felt so good.

Brandy was at the door; she put her hand out and took hold of the door knob. She turned the knob and swallowed hard as she pulled the door open.

She saw John working on the Fat Lady. He was on his back trying to push a wire though a small hole under the bike.

She walked to his side and asked how he was doing.

John answered before he saw Brandy, fine he said.

Then he turned his head away from the work he was doing and his eyes fell on Brandy's crotch.

He was shocked at the tight shorts she was wearing, but he wasn't sorry.

He looked at the lips pushing at the material and stopped what he was doing to admire the view, and let his mind take a picture he could keep forever.

John forced himself to move his eyes off Brandy's pussy and followed down her legs and then back up to her face.

He blinked his eyes and said.

"Dam Brandy... you look... amazing."

"What this old thing?"

"Yes... doe's mom know... you're dressed like that?"

"Like what?" Brandy turned around so her brother would see all of her.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean."

Brandy liked the reaction, but then cut in.

"If you don't like this I can go put my blue Jean's back on?"

"No... it's... just."

"It's just what John."

Brandy said sarcastically as she put both hands on her hips and twisted her body letting one knee stick out so her crotch was more open.

"Brandy... I just haven't seen you wear things like that before."

"Well... do you like it?"

John hesitated for a moment and then said.

"Yes... very much."

John realized Brandy had dressed like that for him, he didn't know why but he wasn't going to complain.

For the first time he realized how sexy his sister was.

He looked her up and down and just had to say.

"Brandy... your... well... hot!"

"Thanks John... I was wondering what you would think."

"Really... you dressed like that for me?"

Brandy didn't say anything for a while. She had her head down and was twisting her body back and forth, with her hands behind her back when she said, trying to look shy and she normally was.

"Yes."

John couldn't believe it. How could he be so lucky? He hadn't ever thought about Brandy as a girl, now he saw her as a hot and very, sexy girl.

His mind was starting to fuzz over when Brandy said.

"Why don't you get up from there and take a closer look?"

John stood and walked the few short steps to his sister.

He stopped in front of her as he wiped his dirty hands off on a shop towel, when Brandy asked.

"Bet you didn't know your sister looked like this?"

Brandy didn't know where she was getting the nerve, maybe it was John's reaction to her.

She turned slowly again holding her arms out and asked.

"Why are you doing this Brandy... it could lead to."

"John... it could lead to what?"

John didn't say anything because he knew Brandy knew what it could lead to.

"John... okay I'll be honest... the last few weeks... ever since the race... I... well every time you are close to me... I get this tingling... well I figured the only way I could find out... if you felt the same way was to dress like this."

"Brandy... I had no idea... I have to say, I never really thought about it... but now... well hell yes."

Brandy was glad to hear her brother felt the same, and then she asked.

"Now what?"

John looked at his sister and smiled a soft smile, as he reached out and grabbed Brandy and pulled her to him.

His lips met hers and they kissed a long slow kiss.

Brandy melted in his arms as she pushed her tong into the mouth of her brother.

She felt the tingle rush through her body as the kiss pulled her mind and sole deeper into a heavenly state.

She was his and didn't care who knew it at that moment.

John kissed his sister like she was his girlfriend and loved the feel of her body agents his.

At that moment he didn't think of Brandy as a sister, his body only felt the hot body in his arms.

He let his hands move down until they were resting on her hips then he moved them down until he felt the flesh below her shorts.

He squeezed her ass that was exposed and he knew he was getting a hard on but then he felt it jump to attention when he moved his finger's between her legs.

He pulled his sister closer and forced his manhood hard against her crotch.

Brandy felt her brother's bulge and melted even more from its heat.

Even through the close that separated them she couldn't wait until she could feel him flesh to flesh.

She pushed herself away breathing hard and started removing her close, when John said.

"No... No... not here... lets go to my room."

Brandy's mind snapped back from her unbridled lust and hadn't really thought this through she thought she only wanted him to kiss her then realized he wanted to fuck her, she was scared but agreed with her brother. John walked her out the door, when he said.

"No... go to your room... I will meet you there as soon as I shower.

"Hurry John... everyone will be home soon.

"I will... believe me."

John ran to the bathroom and took the fastest shower of his life. He grabbed his close and almost ran, to Brandy's room.

When he was at the door, he opened it slowly. He saw Brandy lying naked on her bed, he had to stop and admire how lovely she was.

She was on her side and was looking at him like; what are you waiting for.

He moved quickly and dropped his close on the floor beside the bed. In an instant they were kissing again.

Brandy saw John's hard cock as he moved to her, as they kissed she put her hand on it and began to stroke it.

She could feel the heat between them; she rolled on her back and pulled John on top of her.

That was all it took. John was between her legs in an instant and she felt him aiming his swollen member at her love hole.

She moved her legs further apart and felt; he had found the spot he was looking for.

12