The Father Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers clutched ahold of my night shirt and pulled it up and over my head, freeing me of the garment and uncovering my soft, pert breasts each capped with pale diminutive pink nipples. I felt so exposed, yet so ready. Henry exhaled a deep, soft growl, his gaze drawing back up my body to meet my eyes. His brows pinched into a tight furrow. I could see it, conflict bubbling beneath the surface. He looked at me like he was deciding something. I felt his right hand caress a soft trail up the petite curve of my right side. Goosebumps covered my skin in the wake of his fingertips as they rose towards my face cupping my cheek with his palm. It was warmth and softness, but security and authority too. With the warmth of my cheek held in Henry's hand, his thumb slid outward, against the plump surface of my lip and I'd have a moment of deja vu.

It all began and ended with him. He was everything. I remained reclined on the mattress as his eyes moved over me, too shy to meet his gaze, heat rushing to my face as he stared at me and touched my naked body. I'd never seen it in his eyes before, but I knew what longing looked like. Timidly, my lips parted and like some residual fragmented memory from a dream, he pressed his thumb past my pillowy pink lips again just like that day in the kitchen at my house, the day he vanquished Jacob Mitchell. I engulf the thickness and once more felt those delicate ridges run across the sensitive surface of my tongue. I think he was testing me, wondering if I was still so eager. My sucking was gentle but full of yearning. The concerned look on Henry's face began to melt away. He had to know I could do it. That I wouldn't get scared or beg him to stop in the middle.

Whatever decision he was contemplating had been made as the soft suckling noise of my lips around him became the only audible noise in the room. Several seconds later, his hand drew away, pulling down my bottom lip down with it. Without warning Henry adopted an expression of hunger which was almost predatory. When he leaned down to kiss my lips, it was no timid wilting peck. He devoured me and I kissed him like I was born to do nothing else. There was no holding back when his tongue slid into the hot inner sanctum of my mouth. Our tongues tussled against each other and I could taste cocoa with lingering hints of whiskey. His beard roughed up the delicate flesh of my chin and cheeks leaving behind a pink tinge of irritation. That one thick thumb found a hold against my throat as fingers splayed along my jaw, hot breath from his nostrils washing over me. A rumbling moan rolled between his lips and into my mouth. My body undulated beneath him, a moan was returned as we shared our first kiss. God, I hoped it wouldn't be our last.

Henry broke away reluctantly, the ridges of his brow pressed gently to my forehead as he drew breath. With our lips parted barely an inch from each other, he muttered softly, holding me there in his arms, teetering on the brink of a next kiss. "This is what you wanted..." it was almost a question; I felt compelled to answer. "I don't think I've ever wanted anything more. All I want is you," the words lingered on my lips. It is a hard truth. Maybe it had always been like that and I just didn't realize it before. I think I wanted him from the start. It was a seed that needed time to grow and bloom, but it was always there. It must have been. There was never anyone else for me.

He didn't say anything in reply, only a nod confirming that he'd heard me. I was left to make assumptions as to what he thought about that, but his eyes and hands told a story his voice did not. They drew away, descended past my hips, then there was the scrape of his nails curling under the band of my panties. A sharp tug drug them down exposing my slick bald mound. He discarded my delicate undergarments to the corner of the room like they were a mere nuisance.

Righting himself, he became a silhouette in the darkness only lit by the pale glow of a shy moon hanging low in the sky, peeking out behind dissipating storm clouds. I could only watch as he raised his arms above his head to free himself of his shirt. Moonlight poured in through the window and contoured across the ridges of his broad chest, short thick hair sprouted across his large pecs and down his hard flat stomach. Could this really be a dream? I almost wasn't sure; I've had fantasies like this before. He hooked his thumbs into the band of his pinstripe boxers then, sending them down past his knees with a single shove. I'd seen a cock before; once I'd even given an awkward hand-job at the end of a date. But this was no schoolboy dick desperate for any piece of attention. This was a man's cock, thick, veiny. It was so lewd and alluring I couldn't help but blush. Already half-erect, he must have been at least eight inches if not more, and thick enough to make me nervous. It was difficult to see in the dark, but I no longer wondered if it would hurt - only how much. I was ready though; I could take it. I would do anything to make you happy, Henry.

One knee depressed the mattress again, but this time between my legs as Henry slowly climbed into the small twin bed, crawling over the top of me, his body looming so close I could feel the warmth of his chest against mine. The blue of his eyes is barely visible, glinting in the dark. The softness of his lips was like a narcotic. His mouth covered mine again as his tongue invaded my mouth, pinned my tongue with his as he sampled me exhaling sharply down the side of my cheek. I felt his fingers stroke slowly through my hair, across my scalp as Henry slowly withdrew, but not before catching my bottom lip between his teeth. The sting of that tiny bite lingered and I could feel his beard tickling against my cheek as he kissed my jawline, but then kisses were replaced by the pressure of a hand pushing my face to one side, my eyes falling towards the window as our dull reflections danced against the glass. I felt his lips upon my neck, coarse hairs on that soft skin elicited the tiniest giggle despite how hard I tried to contain it. Then he stopped, I could feel his hot breath on my skin, hear his deep voice mumbling in a whisper against my ear. "Dreams come true for good girls. You've always been a good little girl, haven't you Ollie?" I could remember all the times he'd said those very words, 'you're a good girl'. Now they seemed to take on a completely different meaning.

The warm surface of his lips and the coarse bristles of Henry's beard glided over my skin as he pressed little kisses against my body, peppering a small trail down my collarbone to the bud of my nipple. He paused to extend his tongue, curled it around my stiffening pink kernel. I closed my eyes briefly and let out a tiny moan. When my eyelids reopened I could see the top of his head, just as it descended between my thighs on bended knees. When he started to push my legs apart I offered no resistance.

My stomach pitched as anxiety rose within me causing my heart to climb halfway up my throat and yet there was nothing more I wanted in the world than to spread my legs for Henry Walker. Love, I'd never felt so much love for anyone in all my life. I'd never wanted anything more. Blood boiled in my veins, capillaries expanded as a surge of heat pulsed through my body until color blossomed head to toe, a rosy red that mimicked sunburn. This love was all consuming and it felt as though I didn't have room for anything else in my body beyond my need for Henry. His hands roamed, traveled down and hugged along my curves until he found some purchase at the plump bottom of my ass, the soft swells of taut flesh that so frequently peaked out beneath high cut jean shorts before angling my virginal mound up towards himself.

I could see his irises sliding from my face to my hairless virginal crease. His voice barely pierced the quiet, rumbling with a hungry growl as he murmured, "You're mine tonight," his head descending between my open legs. I closed my eyes and nodded, focusing solely on the sensation of his touch, his breath, his voice. I heard a gasp pierce the air, only realizing afterwards that it was mine. Sudden warmth encompassed my mound as he closed his mouth completely over my drenched slit, and my hips buckled as I was struck by a lightning bolt of pleasure and sensations I'd never felt before. His tongue started dragging up my along that slight crease, washing my delicate pink slit in his saliva, engulfing me, devouring me.

I could feel the gentle suction of his mouth, hear the soft wet sounds of licking and sucking amid my own breath gone ragged. I writhed beneath him, my hips rolled and bucked against his hungry mouth as he drew swollen folds past his lips and seemed to savor the very flavor of me. Noone had ever approached me with such ardor, it was though he were starving to taste me. To be so wholly embraced did wonders for my confidence, I felt like a piece of candy meant to be devoured. The powerful pink muscle of his wide and thick tongue pushed against me, rolling in a wave against my labia. Pleasure assaulted my senses and stole a sudden sharp squeal never intended to be uttered, reactively my thighs squeezed against Henry's ears before I understood his tongue had wriggled inside me, penetrated and curled up in my body. I quivered like jello in his hands, my fingers scrambling to grasp at the sheets while soft, strained gasps of carnal euphoria forced their way from my mouth unbidden.

There was no part of me he shied away from, the way his tongue swirled and plumbed into the depths of my folds, hindered only by that one sacred barrier. Just as I felt my nerves exploding in delight and the urgent tingle of a budding orgasm his tongue withdrew and his grip tightened. He pushed back against my thighs sinking a little further down to plunge the tapered tip of his tongue against the petite pucked hole of my bottom. "Mmnnfff," my breath escaped again louder in a huff. I almost believed it was all my imagination, just as he said, the way my body melted under his touch. It felt like a fever dream.

In the dark of the room I heard a satisfied, guttural groan rumble from Henry's throat as he slowly left my slick mound tragically vacant of his warmth and rose back to his knees. I felt like a half-eaten peach sat dripping on the kitchen counter. Don't leave me like that, Henry. Finish me, take it all. Devour me whole. My eyelids lazily flitted open to see him rising from between my thighs, gaze locked upon his face in awe with tiny droplets of my arousal still clinging to his beard. He clambered up the narrow mattress, eclipsed my small petite frame beneath his broad muscular mass, spread my legs wide so that he could fit snugly between them.

With my thighs parted around his hips, he moved to position the fat spongy head of his cock against my soaked pink silt, just one hand gripping his shaft by the base and his other curling into a fist that sunk against the mattress just next to my head. He slid the warm, semi-soft, mushroom tip up and down the length of that tight portal before withdrawing to lay his hot throbbing girth between my legs, against my belly as though measuring for potential depth. Curiosity gave way to nervous anticipation as my eyes were drawn to the sight. Would it really go so deep? Would he really be inside of me up to my belly-button? My teeth folded over my bottom lip and tucked it into my mouth as my hips gently rolled towards him, "It's so big..." I don't know what I was expecting, but seeing his cock laid across my belly like that was a bit of a shock.

He released his shaft and drew his hand up to the back of my neck, fingers pinched into my skin as he pulled my head forward, tilting my face down. He wanted me to see just how much of it would fill me. I whimpered with nervous excitement when he uttered, "You'll take all of it..." not a suggestion, but a command, an order. Fear rose within me knowing it wouldn't be long now, but I wanted it. I was ready. His other hand grabbed my hip, a hold for him to control and manipulate my body. The girthy bulbous crown of his cock returned and pressed tight against my virgin slit now doused by my own arousal. "Take a deep breath," those words were so comforting when uttered by his deep, rumbling voice. I could feel his warmth against me, I wanted it so bad, my eyes shifted between his face and the scene laid out before me. I drew a deep breath and that was the cue.

His hips rolled forward as his veiny girth plowed against my entrance, gradually forcing my lips to part around the head of his cock; spreading, stretching, and then tearing. He steadily sunk inch after inch inside of me. A terrible pinched feeling sent a shock of pain down my spine. The strangle of my tight canal gave way and in a single push he tore through my hymen. "Owwwahh!" I cried out as my hands scrambled for something, anything to hold onto. I reached for his bicep with one as the other caught his hip, nails biting his flesh. It hit me like a thunderclap, tremors of white hot pain rippled through me in a single merciless jolt. "Ahh," I was panting, whimpering, afraid to move. I swore I could feel every vein and ridge of his cock inside me each time he shifted. I felt his balls pressed into the cheeks of my ass. It was though he had pushed the very breath from my lungs. I took a moment to adjust to the intense feeling of being so full. My delicate jaw tensed and tightened as I witnessed my own deflowering, my eyes drawn to the scene of Henry's cock stuffed completely inside of me.. Every movement was sublime torture, overwhelming sensation as his hips started to languidly rock back and fourth.

He plowed into me with slow, long, deep strokes that left me feeling stretched to capacity; his girth was unforgiving, hard as steel as he claimed my virginity. When he withdrew I could see a streak of blood clinging to the length of his shaft. The whole scene was a fantasy I could hardly believe had come to fruition. The reality was so much more intense. His cock shined, veins glinted in the starlight suffused through the room. Between my spread thighs, Henry's cock drilled into my tiny bloodied hole. It was complete sensory overload, yet I wanted more.

"Fuck," Henry growled in a hushed tone, I couldn't tell if he was actually talking to me or just whispering to himself, "You're so fucking tight." This was another side to the man who I'd known for what felt like my whole life. He was the one who taught me how to tie my shoes and ride a bike. In some way, it seems natural he'd be the one to bring me through this milestone. But the polite Daddy next door had been replaced by something else. This was not the man that gave out warm hugs and made benign wholesome jokes. This was an icon of virility, a sexual savage who fucked and cursed with no qualms about either.

I relish every trickled uttering of approval that spilled from his lips. "That's a good girl, Ollie... that's my good girl," he whispered through short strained breaths. The way Henry whispered to me sent shivers up from the base of my spine and to the top of my head birthing goosebumps across my scalp. His good girl? Did he mean it? I couldn't imagine anything I wanted more. A small voice in me cried out inaudibly; I'll be your good girl, Daddy! I love you, my body is yours. It's all yours.

Each time he rolled his hips against mine I gasped, the fat crown and every ridge of his cock massaged the tight walls inside me; stretched them to capacity as he split my tiny pussy around his veiny shaft. The vice grip of my pink folds squeezed so tight on his cock that I could see them being tugged outward each time he withdrew. With each pass his throbbing phallus hurt less and eventually the pain intermingled with pleasure though it never did entirely ebb away.

You can make me hurt, Henry. I'll hurt for you. Don't stop. I wanted to say it outloud, but my mouth wouldn't form the words. Insecurity had me, even then. I could hear Henry's breath growing ragged as he steadily picked up pace, leaned in so only a couple inches slid in and out. I knew he cared for me, but I could see from the look in his eyes and the thrusting of his hips that he had no intention of coddling me. Each thrust was jarring, submerging his dick until nothing was left, like a magic trick. He was fucking me so deep. I heard him grunting, growls of pleasure punctuated his labored heaving breaths as his balls started slapping against the swell of my butt. A rhythmic whap, whap, whap filled the room accompanied by the occasional lewd, wet squelch. Henry brought his thumb to his mouth, drug his tongue across and reached down to push back the tiny hood of my clit as he worked small concentric circles around the tiny engorged bud.

I started to cry out as he rubbed me. He fucked me so hard tears collected in the corners of my eyes, I couldn't say whether they were brought on by pleasure or pain. "Aaaahhhh... aaahhh... Aaah..." I gasped helplessly, staring up at him in awe. He was fucking me so good; I was breathless, mindless, paralyzed in euphoria. Nothing had ever hurt so good. I started bucking my hips to meet his. Riotous squeals of pleasure were briefly quelled by a pair of soft lips which eclipsed my own, a tongue driving into my mouth, fiery and impassioned, as it wrestled my pink appendage down under his.

"Mnnggrrr," his lips broke away and low gutteral sounds rumbled from his chest as he leaned over to press his face into the crook of my neck dragging his teeth across the tender flesh. I writhed in an ecstasy. I could never have anticipated it all. Those tears finally spilled as my breath became short, shallow, and rapid until my lips tingled. I was hyperventilating. "Ahh, Mmh, Henry, I wanted you so bad," I whispered in a feverish pitch, so alight with pleasure and desire I felt hardly aware of what I was even saying. Henry answered in a rasping breath just as his heavy sack collided against the cheeks of my ass, "Now you're getting me. Fuck, you're so cute; look how good you fit around my cock."

Groans of euphoria urged their way past my lips each time I felt the tight walls of my pussy being forced wide around that burly, manly cock burrowing so deep inside me. Pleasure built, sparks to ignited a furnace rigged to explode any minute. I couldn't stop it, I couldn't even announce it. Was that something I should've done? It was too late; I only hoped to keep breathing. This wasn't like my first orgasm, gently cajoled to completion. Henry loomed over me, glorious, muscular, powerful, relentless. My lips parted, desperation in my eyes as I careened towards a conclusion I had no power to stop.

He forced it on me, fucking me straight into orgasm. His thumb squeezed down on my clit and I felt a heat surge through me. My muscles constricted all at once and I felt how hot and hard his pulsating cock was inside of my velvety folds. My legs stretched and my toes curled, eyes slammed shut as my chest rose up towards him, back arching. Pure ecstasy bloomed from my core, crashed through my body and tore a cry of bliss from my lips. "Awwh, Henry!" Euphoria immolated my nerves and quivered in my bones. I felt like I was tumbling, each wave of pleasure folding over the other. A brief worry that it would never stop flitted through the ruined remnants of my thoughts as my tight walls spasmed against his cock.

He withdrew his thumb from my clit and brushed his fingers over the top of my head, to the back of my skull, pulled me into the warmth of his hairy chest as I spasmed on his shaft. His voice was low and soothing, "That's right, Sweetheart, just like that..." he murmured affectionately. As I climaxed he descended upon me, his thick muscled arms imprisoning me. His chest compressed mine, squashed my tiny tits against him, as he fucked me into the mattress with only his hips moving; a steady thrusting and the thwap thwap thwap of his heavy balls as they spanked me.