The Fells Ch. 01

Story Info
You and your fiancée enjoy your parent's summer cottage.
5.3k words
3.76
7.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===DISCLAIMER===

This is my first work. Any resemblance to blahblahblahblahblah is purely coincidental.

If there are any weird words or spellings, I honestly blame my computer's auto-correct function.

Chapter One - A Week in a Broad

"This is it," said Alice from the passenger seat. The little circle on her smartphone's GPS app had no more blue line to follow along the satellite map. The two of you had driven for twenty-five miles through the countryside to spend the week together in your parents' summer home. Your father had just bought it last September from an old woman (or old ghoul, as he put it) who had been living there alone since the Depression. Your parents vacationed there last winter.

She was a strange one, your father said. She wouldn't talk much, except that the house had given her nothing but pain. The house was dilapidated too, but it had cost him almost nothing. And it wasn't too far away. If it were fixed up properly, you and Alice could come again next Spring for your honeymoon.

The land certainly was beautiful. The sky was overcast like a blank canvas, and the fog had just lifted from the ground, covering it with dew and filling the air with the smell of moist earth.

"Air sure is a lot clearer out here," said your betrothed as she shut the car door. You love the way her voice gets whenever she's excited. The two of you share a love of the outdoors, and the thought of having a little secluded spot in the countryside to go to for privacy made your heart thump too. "Oh, and the house is just adorable too."

You could see the little blue house (not on the prairie) through your windshield. It was a fixer-upper, but the paint still held and there weren't any holes or anything.

You step out of your side of the car, planting your foot in the gravel lot. Alice was right, the air did feel great. You regret not having your windows open on the drive here. There was obviously no parking lines over here, so you just parked a little ways off from the fence gate. It felt kind of dumb pulling the key for it out of your pocket when the fence was in such bad condition anyone could have just jumped over it.

"Wait," Alice said. "Let's take a picture."

Smiling in agreement you pull your phone out from your pocket and held it up. Your fiancée instinctively leaned against the one remaining nice part of the fence and posed. She had a low-neckline long-sleeved T-shirt with black and white sailor stripes, tight black denims and ankle-high boots. She rolled her sleeves up to her elbows so it didn't go over her fingers, and fixed up her mussy, shoulder-length, jet black hair.

Her little pixie face lit up in that smile you've seen a thousand times before but had never lost its charm on you. She was still the cutie you met in college. Her green eyes twinkled as her lips arched up in a pouty smile. With the blank sky and little blue house, and green grass that stretched on forever to serve as her backdrop, you snap the perfect shot.

Hearing the audible click, she got off the fence and walked over. You palm the phone to her. "It's perfect. I'll make it my profile picture. Send it to me?"

You look at the 4G symbol on your phone. Facebook. Upload. Right.

There's no wifi here, so you couldn't use the internet for very long without drying up the data plan.

'Oh stop thinking like that you idiot,' you tell yourself. You've got a week alone with the most beautiful woman in the world and you're thinking about your computer? There should be lots to do in this place. Hopefully the beds are all in good condition, you smile devilishly.

Almost as if to agree, your girlfriend turned her head back at the house. "Come on, let's go inside already!"

"Ho'd up," you announce in faux-bonics as you turn back to the car. You open the trunk, exposing the several bags of crap your parents forced you to bring, along with your regular luggage.

"Work before play, I'm sorry to say," you rhyme lamely as you gesture towards the trunk. Alice groans softly as she paces over to help you. "Don't remind me..."

You hand her the backpacks and light items, leaving the suitcases, paint cans and bags of tools for yourself.

"What's the red paint for?" Alice asks, curiously, strapping on a backpack.

"Dad says I gotta repaint the outhouse."

"Are you serious?!" Her emerald eyes open wide in horror.

"Just kidding. It's the toolshed. We've got indoor plumbing, don't worry."

She gives you a bemused 'are you kidding me?' look before snatching the house and gate keys from your hand. You shut the trunk closed and pick up your heavy shit while she leads the way. She was still smiling, so your little joke had only tickled her a bit. You've never actually seen her mad before.

...

"Ah....shit," you exclaim upon seeing the house's interior. Your parents had done a lot to clean the place up, but there were still places where wallpaper was stripped off and windows with cobwebs and cracks in the ceiling. The biggest problem was just all the old people bullshit lying around. Big stacks of pots and pans (thank god they were clean) sitting on tables, and cabinets filled with weird creepy dolls and antique plates. Lining the walls were boxes and piles of newspapers. Just lots and lots of shit your parents left behind for you to throw away.

Alice was taking it in even worse. You can see the womanly need for cleanliness and order setting alarms in her head. Her green irises darted around her wide-open eyes, taking in the sights. "Was the last owner a hoarder or something?" She exhaled in disbelief.

"Oh well, let's just check the place to see if everything's working before we settle in," you say pragmatically.

You set down your tools and supplies on the floor and walk into the downstairs bathroom. The ceiling above you looked pretty rickety so it was probably a good thing there wasn't a bathtub on the second floor to crash down on you when the ceiling finally gave up. "I'll check upstairs then," Alice said as she trailed up the stairs.

You spot a little chain hanging from the bathroom ceiling as you step into the dark space. The little wire in the light bulb lit up and burned out. "Good ol' Tungsten, eh?" You head back over to the bags you left in the living room. You remembered your parents had you bring a six-pack of fluorescent bulbs with you on the way here. You swap the bulbs, holding the used-up incandescent one in your hand. You pull down on the light chain again.

"Let there be light," you say to yourself. If only Alice were hear to catch that. She always misses out on your great jokes!

To your surprise, there's another chain hanging down, right in the middle of the bathroom. "The hell is this?" you ask as you pull that one too. The formerly dormant toilet next to the wall came to life in a loud and powerful flush. 'Thank God that works," you say in surprised relief.

Holding the dead bulb in your hand, you walk out out of the bathroom and into the kitchen area to find a place to toss it. You walk past the faded pink wallpaper of the dining room into the kitchen and search the place. The kitchen counter was cleaned up by your parents so only a pot, a tea kettle and a silverware rack remained. A bit of stray light from the window landed on a piece of paper taped to the counter, almost as if to guide your eye. You can recognize two different handwritings. The first one was your father's.

'Trash can is under the sink. Only use for non-burnable trash. Food waste goes in the living room furnace. Collect the rest in bags, and throw into big cans by the fence along the road. There's some creepy shit written along the walls in the basement, so scrub it off when you get the chance. Also, replace the lights in the bathroom, dining and upstairs bedrooms.'

You nonchalantly look back into the dining room, up at the ceiling. There was a gorgeous crystal and brass Spanish chandelier, probably the only fancy thing in this room. But it used candles.

'Oh, so that's why we brought candles.' You look up again, counting twenty-four slots, then looked down to see a pair of sconces that used light bulbs. 'Yeah, fuck that. I'm just going to use the sconces.' You head back over to the note. This time, the second portion was in your mom's handwriting.

'I hope you've brought candles to light up that beautiful chandelier so you and your cute fiancée can have a lovely dinner together.'

Fuck!

'Well, a romantic candlelit dinner would be kind of nice. But I'm not telling Alice about the candles until tomorrow. There's a lot of work to be done here.' You read the rest of the note.

'There's a store two miles from here that's open from eight to five. You can get all the groceries you need, but it's cash only. I've left you some chips and beef jerky in one of the cabinets in case you get hungry. Enjoy your stay!'

'Ever the mother,' you think to yourself as you munch a handful of chips. You had already found the snacks while you were searching for the trash can. You toss the empty bag in with the old lightbulb, remembering to switch out the bulbs in the sconces.

You do a little more cleaning up before quickly joining Alice upstairs. There was a window high up above the stairway, guiding you to the hall. Along the hall were two doors, which were most likely for the rooms. The one to the master bedroom was held slightly ajar.

You peek through it to see Alice rummaging through your shared laundry suitcase to put clothes inside the closet and dresser. You see her put away the two T-shirts, jacket and extra pair of jeans you packed, and a couple of undergarments. Then she put away her own panties, bras, T-shirts and socks, then hung up a sweater, a chemise, a nightgown, various tops, a skirt, leggings, jeggings, pants, a jacket, a coat, and a scarf. Women, right?

It was pretty boring just to stand there and watch her sort through clothes, but you were dumbfounded by just how much she brought with her.

Finally Alice held up a black see-through teddy to the light from the window.

"That's pretty cute," you say in a teasing voice. She jerks her head to the door in doe-eyed shock, immediately throwing the teddy back in the trunk. You walk in through the door and wrap your arms around her, pressing her head gently but firmly against your chest.

"You jerk...That was supposed to be a surprise for tonight," Alice whines.

"That's okay, I'm in the mood for a little loving right now," you growl, nibbling her cute little ear. Your hands rub circles on her back, feeling her warmth through the thin cotton. She brings up her own hands to feel yours, only she brings them up under your shirt. You love it when she gets frisky, but you plan on drawing out the foreplay.

Hands still on her shirt, you reach up towards her shoulders, delighted to feel nothing but smoothness on your way up. She wasn't wearing a bra.

With that in mind, you pounce your claws on her arms and push her back a couple of inches, causing her to gasp in surprise. One of her nails scratches your back on the way. Two emerald eyes stare at you as the two of you stand face to face, pinned in place by your rugged hands like a mouse trapped by the paws of a big cat.

Then you inquisitively bring one of your hands up to her left breast, and gently tweak the nipple through the black and white of her shirt. A blush quickly comes to Alice's pale face and she starts to pant. Enjoying her response, you take your other hand and pull the neckline of her shirt down to reveal her right breast, exposing the stiff pink nub. Her areola was light pink while the rest of her nipple looked like a strawberry gumdrop. You bring your left hand under her shirt to fondle this bare breast while your right one played with the other one through the fabric.

Alice's eyes closed gently while her chest slowly began to heave, exhaling air in quiet puffs. She had sensitive breasts, so the fact she didn't have a bra on today meant she was already looking forward to this before the two of you left home this morning.

Wait. Does that mean?

You slip your hand out from under her shirt. Even though one of her breasts was still being pleasured, Alice opened her eyes at you curiously, as if to ask why you stopped.

You bring your left hand around her back once again, only this time to dip it into her tight denim jeans. Yes! She wasn't wearing panties either.

You curl the middle finger up into her salmon-colored hole, hooking it. Though your grip wasn't tight, every little wiggle sends jolts up her spine and raised the hairs on her neck, and she is afraid to move lest the sensation become too intense. You were literally holding her prisoner.

"Ah," Alice gasps into your chest as she leans forward. You finally pull the finger and dip it into your mouth like a bear licking honey off its paw. Only this honeypot smelled a little fishy and tasted a little salty. You realize that you're mixing metaphors and decide to stick with seafood.

You bring your other hand down to her zipper and loosen the top of her denims a little. Alice rolls down the top of her pants to expose her nether regions. The top of her pants fold over her legs, exposing everything between her belly button and the top of her thighs. Everything you needed to see. Her milky white thighs got to cool off a little in the cool air. Her black bush was just starting to grow back from her bikini trim this week, but it still only covered the top of her mound and didn't trail down along the sides of her labia. She had those plucked out. She knows you don't like eating fur pie.

"A little wily, isn't it?" You tease. She just creases her eyebrows at you a little before you placed your hands back on her. She leans forward to allow you greater access to her posterior. One hand reached down and gently grazed her soft pubes while the other reached around and...fooled around a bit.

"Oh, not my ass!" She yelps before you popped your middle finger in there. Despite her protests, she was starting to drip a little from her front end. You snatch her lips with your own and the two of you start lip wrestling.

While your hands go at it, you stick the tip of your tongue between her lips and hold it there. She turns her head so your mouths can get closer and closes her lips around it, sucking it. You return the favor and suck on her tongue as well. While it was kind of phallic, sucking on Alice's tongue was a completely heterosexual act. The two of you have put all sorts of body parts into each other's mouths, including her dainty feet. But that's for a later story.

Remembering her twin cherries, you pull your mouth away for a second. She moves in to follow, but you gently turn your face so your foreheads touch. "Take your shirt off," you whisper.

Never one to disobey, Alice pulls her torso back a little to lift off her shirt. You've transitioned into fingering both her holes with the same hand, so you could assist her with the free one.

Bosom exposed, Alice pulls back a little to let you enjoy the view. Taking off her shirt not only revealed her soft C-cup breasts, but let you appreciate her skinny waist. Despite not being incredibly voluptuous, the sight of her naked body always turned you into a mindless horndog.

You leap forward and glom onto her chest, sucking on the coconuts of your favorite palm tree. Unable to control herself too, Alice pulls your shirt up, forcing you to take a break from breastfeeding to take your shirt off. You toss it to the floor. You unbuckle your belt with sticky fingers while she locates the zipper and pulls it down. You kick your shoes off easily and sit on the bed so Alice could shimmy each pant leg off. Levi's join T-shirt in a crumpled heap.

Clad in black boxers, you switch places with Alice on the bed. You try to unlace her boots as little as possible for her to take them off. She pulls her right foot out, then the left, while you toss the boots onto the ground. She playfully kicks you in the head while lying down on the mattress, causing you to rip her socks off and throw them back in her face.

She laughs at her mischief before you dive in and slobber all over her Nile delta, making sure to only lick the sides of her clit first to get her going. By now she was already gushing, so you take a few laps with your tongue before spelling out your name.

She notices you're doing something special while she grabs the back of your head with her hands.

"L....O....X.....J?" She names letters, staring at the ceiling. You pull up for a moment.

"No, guess again, dummy!" you blurt out before she huffs and pushes your head back down.

You do it again, only for her to guess 'Rick and Morty' before you give up on letters entirely. Satisfied that you've already claimed her with your name twice, you just go in deep with your tongue, trying to arch it up. You're not sure if you've ever hit the G-spot with your tongue, but her cries of pleasure seem to indicate you're doing something right. You're rewarded with a little gush of liquid on your chin.

Cum of course. Both of you have tasted enough pee to know the difference.

Now that her ride ended with a splash, it was time for her to climb Mount Suckadick. You get back up on the ground beside the bed and gesture her to come over with your finger. She gets off her back and lies prone, bringing her head up to the level of your boxers. She makes a pleading face.

"It's still kind of hard for me," she reminds you.

"I know, sweetheart, but you're getting better each time," you tell her as you slide your boxers down. You've been tenting for nearly a quarter-hour, and it was a relief to finally have it come out. The foreskin had been rolled back with your erection and caused your glans to rub against the rough fabric of your underpants with each little movement of your legs. Your hard cock sprang out of the boxers, releasing a tiny bit of steam.

"I bet it's all salty," Alice spoke in a sultry voice, finally revealing her dirty side. She reached forward for the balls first, letting you rest your erect penis against the front of her face. With your balls against her lips and chin, your tip made it all the way along her face up off her forehead, where it got wrapped up in her sable hair.

You've never actually measured how long your penis was before (not because you never tried, but because it always got soft by the time you got a ruler to it), but you would always make comparisons with various parts of Alice's body. Like how it measured three widths of her hand, or how she wasn't able to get her thumb and middle finger to close when she wrapped it around your base.

It was about the length of one of her feet, and you proudly remember the first time you showed it to her. But its size also meant that giving head was always an ordeal for her. Still, despite the discomfort, the gagging and the constantly ruined mascara, Alice always gave it her best effort, and no girl ever complains about having too much dick.

She spits out one of your balls from her mouth and starts licking up the shaft like it were a melting ice cream cone. She runs her tongue up the underside along the dark triangular patch of skin that leads up to the frenulum. Green eyes peek out at you from underneath your tan penis the whole time and you look back at the naughty girl in approval.

She comes out from underneath and clamps her lips on one of the sides of your pole, starting from the base. Her left eye winces at your bristly pubes scratches that side of her face, before making her way back toward the tip. There, she swallows your purple head with her lips, pursing them tight before running her tongue around it in circles. You shudder and groan as jolts run down your penis down to your taint, which spasms involuntarily.

She catches a glimpse of your face before bringing her eyes back to the prize, and starts sliding her head forward, careful to purse her lips over her teeth. She eyes stay open until something triggers her gag reflex.

12