The Fells Ch. 02

Story Info
A young couple christens the new house...with sex.
4.5k words
4.12
5.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two - Spirited Away

A warm breeze from the outside air gently lands upon my face, waking me from a dreamless sleep. As I open my crusted eyes, the colors and fine lines of the world return to my vision. The day was still bright, and the sky was deep blue and cloudless. A flock of geese fly by in a V across my window, guiding my eye to the clock.

3:30. The store my parents talked about should still be open. As if on cue, my stomach makes a muffled noise, bringing my attention back to the two of us laying in bed.

Alice was breathing quietly and rhythmically. Her black mass of tangled hair lay just beneath my chin, and her small body was nuzzled against mine. We had been lying like this for so long that I didn't even notice her presence when I woke up. But now that I'm awake, and a little hungry, I start to think about how long I should wait before I wake her up.

There's something enchanting about watching Alice sleep beside me, completely at peace, that puts my mind to rest. Her small chest just barely rises with each breath. With my free arm, I gingerly run my palm down her alabaster skin on her side, down her smooth, soft stomach, into her crevice. My fingers run into a bristly patch, snapping me out of my reverie. Her hair was usually soft as down.

Oh that's right. We're both sticky from earlier.

Unceremoniously, I pull my chest from her back, dismayed to find that we were lightly glued together from sweat. Her quiet breathing sharpens to a hitch before she moans in discomfort. As our bodies detach from each other, our skin makes the sound of a large sticker being peeled from its backing. It's kind of painful.

"Nooo..." she groans. Though I can only see the back of her head, I know she's wincing.

I kiss her on the forehead. "Wake up, darling! It's time for a bath!"

I playfully mask the pain I caused myself when I yanked the tip of my dick from her sticky thigh.

"Oh, but it was so nice being asleep..."

"Come on, we have to get to the grocery store before it closes or it's beef jerky for dinner!"

Fully sympathizing with her post-nap torpor, I make the decision for both of us and hop off the bed. I carefully place my left arm under her chest and the stronger right one underneath her thighs, and lift her up with practiced ease.

Despite not seeing perfectly through my crusted eyes, I rush down the stairs to the ground floor bathroom, her light body making me feel like an athlete as I do so. Her beautiful breasts jostle and shake with each bounding step while she covers her eyes with her hands, afraid of the inevitable crash.

Not so. Like an overweight cat, I still manage to land squarely on my feet, with Alice safely in my arms.

"Alright Tarzan, where's the bathroom?" My naked companion quips sarcastically.

"Ooh ha HA," I grunt, pointing at the door with my head. I mock-lift my leg, as if to kick it down.

"No!" Alice laughs, before turning the knob with her outstretched arm. I carry her inside and use facial gestures to point to the chain for the lightbulb.

"Ooh Ooh Ook."

"I'm pretty sure Tarzan knew how to talk," Alice zings me again as she pulls the switch.

"Jane too chatty today," I retort as I roll my shoulders back, as if to hurl her into the tub. She screams in panicked laughter before frantically jumping out of my arms.

"Is this clean?" She peers over the edge, examining the tub's walls and drain.

"Yeah, it's a bit antiquated, but my parents told me it all works fine."

"Hard to imagine a little old lady taking baths alone in this."

"It's pretty big." I nod in agreement.

"You know, there's probably room for the two of us in here."

"That's the plan," I say nonchalantly as I turn the hot water knob. At least this house had modern plumbing and heated water. I put my hand under the spigot to test it.

"Hmm," I grouse in disappointment as tepid water poured out. Of course, the water wouldn't just be hot automatically. It has to be heated.

"Alice, have you seen a boiler for this house anywhere?"

"Yes, there was some drum-shaped thingy outside," she recalls.

I walk to the front door and put on some shoes. "Lead me to it."

"Wait! We're both naked!"

"That's fine. There aren't any neighbors around for miles," I yell back to the house. "Well, not exactly miles, you know what I mean."

I wait a bit before the naked figure of my fiancée peers out of the doorway. I love the nervous expression on her face as she scans the horizon for people. She hops onto the cobblestone pathway with bare feet, pattering as she catches up to me. A glorious blush graces her cheeks, and even the top of her chest, if my eyes don't deceive me.

"It's on that side of the house," she points as she clings to my arm and walks behind me as if to hide herself from potential onlookers. I, on the other hand, embrace the opportunity for outdoor nudity that our isolation has granted us. It's been a while since I last felt any kind of breeze against my Johnson, and it's awesome.

Looking out into the Arcadian landscape, I realize we could go on nude hikes if we wanted to, with virtually no risk of being bothered. All in our own backyard. My penis grows a little in excitement.

Alice, on the other hand, is still a little anxious. I'm sure she will come around to my idea eventually, but right now she's holding on for dear life. As we turn the corner, she shifts behind me to shield herself. Her stiff cherry gumdrops graze the skin on my back.

"Eep!" She squeaks like a little girl when a brace of ducks unexpectedly starts quacking at us, before rearing away to a safe distance.

"It's just some animals. They're wearing no more clothes than we are. Ah, here's the boiler." I head on over to turn on the hot water.

For some reason, Alice seemed to be studying the ducks carefully.

"Fixed it, now we just have to wait a little bit before we use the bath."

"There's four of them, but only one seems to be male. You think the rest are all his mates?"

"Animals are known to do that. He's a lucky guy. A lucky duck, more precisely," I tease.

Alice pouts her lips. "Oh, am I not enough for you? Want me to bring another girl over?"

"Why would I need a harem when I already the most beautiful girl in America?"

Alice smiles cockily as we head back inside the house. I'm not stupid enough to fail such an obvious test.

"...and she's got three working holes, too!" I am stupid enough to push it, however.

"Hmph!" She huffs before pacing into the house without me.

I take off my shoes and walk into the bathroom, needing to know her reaction. She's never gotten mad at me before, but she has been close. I hear the sound of water rushing.

"The hot water's on, now," she smiles at me. I breathe a sigh of relief.

I step into the living room to fetch some soap and shampoo from our bags. We enter the bath when the tub is less than half full. With the two of us, the water level should raise more than high enough for our comfort.

I step inside first, sitting with my back against the edge of the tub, and my legs splayed out and straight. Alice delicately sits on top of me, closing her legs together in the space between mine, grinding her bottom lightly into my lap.

We relax in the hot water for a few minutes, watching the steam fog the mirror and hearing water drip from the spigot. Alice was leaning back against me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I part her wet, shoulder length hair on either side of her neck and lean forward to kiss it.

"Hmm..." she hums neutrally.

I shift her a little to the side so I could rub my hands down one of her arms. Under the pretext of washing her, I feel every inch of her arm down to her hand, enjoying how marvelously delicate and petite she was. I take her little hand into my own, rougher hands, and examine it absent-mindedly, holding it up to the light. There was a small red line around her finger where the engagement ring had just been sitting before the bath. Seeing it reminded me just how often she'd been wearing it since I proposed.

She's still the young woman she was a few months ago, but simply having the ring on makes her seem a bit older. No, mature is the right word. Both of us would be the same physically once we're married. But the transition... It wouldn't be long before we start thinking about children. Is there enough time for us to do all the 'young couple' stuff. This trip was a great idea, but how many more vacations like this are we going to have before we have to worry about mortgages and bills and...

The way Alice silently stares at her finger must mean she's thinking the same thoughts right now. No, I don't need to spoil this moment. We still have plenty of time to have fun, don't we?

I reach for the soap bottle and squirt a bunch into my hand before rubbing my palms together.

"Store closes in an hour, so let's get cleaned up," I say as I slap my soapy hands down on her breasts.

SPLOIK!

"Hey!" She yelps indignantly. I rub my hands in circles on her tits while flicking those big thimbles with my index fingers.

"Gotta get clean," I whistle innocently. She realizes she's on top of me and can't escape.

"You too, mister," she grins evilly as her hands clamp down on my bologna pony.

"Hey, I'm actually trying to clean you missy- AGH!" Her delicate fingers get in between my glans and my foreskin, causing my hips to scoot back. Doesn't she know how dangerous that is?!

"Oh no you don't!" She scoots her hips back in turn, sliding up my abdomen. Alice has my pocket weasel trapped in a cage of narrow, interlocked fingers. She slides her hands up and down, drawing more blood into my already engorged penis.

I let go of her breasts to retaliate against a more 'southerly'-located landmark, but she clamps her arms down, trapping my own arms against them and her chest.

Slippery with soap, I manage to wriggle my hands just enough that I could tickle her armpits. Squealing, she lets go of my member and struggles to defend herself.

The only course of action left to her was to stand up. Water started sloshing around as she got up and tried to leave, but I glommed onto her leg before she could take a step out of the tub. We both started getting a little shaky, and to avoid having her slip and fall, we both awkwardly maneuvered ourselves so that she was standing between my seated figure and the wall.

She placed her hands on the towel rack above us. Luckily it was ancient and sturdy (not like the crappy union-installed ones in my house), and she could safely hold onto it as she stood with her wet ass in my face.

Her wet bottom glistens with the light of the fluorescent bulb. Water is dripping down the sides and into the crevice between her cheeks. I seize her waist with my hands and dig my face into her pink crack, slobbering up and down with my tongue. I occasionally spread her cheeks apart to get closer, and she makes no motion to resist me. I start licking from her clit up to her tailbone, just like before, only this time with less of a mess.

Her inner folds are red hot sirens, sending primordial signals to my brainstem, telling me to get stiff and get inside. Like a bee to a blossom, my nose hovers around her womanhood, wiggling around as I suckle Alice's clitoris through her hood, careful not to make direct contact. Her engorged clitoris is large enough now that I can kind of distinguish the shaft of her clitoris from its bulb. Sucking on either part seems to draw the same noisy reaction.

Suddenly I remember the time again. "Oh shoot, we better hurry and finish up."

I get up and bring our genitals level, pressing my sensitive head against her entrance.

"Hole number two, I'm assuming?" She quips sarcastically, remembering my earlier remark. There's no venom behind it though.

"It's the fastest way to orgasms for both of us, dear," I say as I lightly pinch her clitoris between the pads of my thumb and forefinger. She has nothing clever to say, so I lean over to kiss her back.

"If you're going to give me a pounding, I suppose I better stop leaning on this towel rack," she bends over and grabs the side of the tub. I have to bend my knees a little to lower myself a little further.

"Well, I was going to be nice and slow but it sounds like you want me to go for it, so.."

"Oh shut up and fuck me!"

Without further ado, I squished my way inside. Being soaked in bath water had actually dried her up a lot, so it was a good thing I performed cunnilingus earlier. I slide in my rigid member until her butt ground against my pubic bone. There were several inches of creamy, thick ass between me and her opening, so I could pound away without slamming against her cervix.

Alice moaned in ecstasy while I sighed in relaxation. I was still far away from my plateau, so I took the time to enjoy every ridge and bump inside her canal. In addition, the sheathing action of my foreskin gliding over my tip as I moved inside her felt glorious.

The water sloshed against our calves as we rocked back and forth. Only the friction of our feet against the metal floor, and the placement of our hands kept us from sliding. But the danger added an extra layer of thrill. Our wet thighs slapped against each other, resonating in the chamber of the closed bathroom. Steam was rising everywhere, and our breathing turned ragged.

"Oh, I feel it getting close," Alice told me.

Her peritoneal muscles started clamping harder around my meat-pole. "You can't cum without my permission, okay? You have to ask me," I instruct her gently while holding her chin.

"Oh, ohh..." she moaned. The two of us have used denial-play before, so she easily gave in. It made it better for both of us.

I shifted the angle of my thrusts just a few degrees downward, and my tip was going against her ridgy G-spot more.

"OH, OHHH, please can I cum, sir??"

At the same time, I was holding three of the fingers on my right hand, spaced apart, right above her clitoris, flicking it. Holding back her orgasm was mild torture for her for this point. She was starting to buck out of control, and I was afraid we'd slip and fall if this kept up.

I was feeling the pressure build internally too. It was taking every ounce of willpower to fight the cosmic forces telling me to hold it in. I decided it was a good a time as any.

"Alright, alright, you can cum," I managed to blurt out.

Less than an instant later, every part of my partner was seizing up and spasming.

"OHHHH, THANK YOUUUUuu-" Alice cried, exhaling every pint of air she was holding back in her lungs. After a quick inhale, she moaned again, this time a deep throaty noise like Marlee Matlin (if you can imagine her cumming).

I was in no position to judge as all that seizing and random contracting was milking my shaft like a boa constrictor. I made an equally dumb-sounding 'RrrRGHHRGHHH" as the dam burst open, shooting a large volume of semen right through my urethra. I could feel the load passing through my prostrate before jumping out of my dick like paratroopers, landing on and painting her cervix.

I clamped my hand against Alice's mound, putting pressure on to ride out the orgasm. Several more spurts came out before I was all spent. It was a good orgasm for me too, because my dick immediately turned flaccid and useless.

The two of us stood there, panting and recovering while still in intimate contact with each other, before the heat and humidity became unbearable and we actually finished our bath with the door open.

We rushed to put our clothes on and drive the two miles on the country road to the nearest convenience store. It had a weird name, Honus' Harvest, but I guess that's the best you can hope for when your name is Honus.

We stepped through the little independent grocery store door, making the little grocery bell ring, drawing the attention of the little elderly grocery man. We picked out a few vegetables, some pasta sauce and spaghetti, and a few treats. Honus put them in a paper 'sack' (as he called it) and I paid in cash. Things were a little pricey out in the countryside, and in an independent grocer, but we like local things, so it wasn't an issue.

"You two seem like out-of-towners," said the old man, veteran of decades of American history. "Where you stayin'? Or are you just passin' by?"

"We're staying in a little house that his parents bought."

"How lovely. Is this fine young lady your girlfriend?"

"Fiancee, we're engaged to be married."

"Smart thinking. You don't see a fine gal like that in a town like this but once every fifty years."

"Was there a looker around these parts fifty years ago, you reckon?" I ask him jokingly, hoping not to seem condescending.

"Yep, Tilly Emerson, she was called. Finest girl for miles around. I almost got a kiss from her at the country fair, but my shitty brother Herbert stole my nickel. She had fine black hair and big green eyes, like a cat's. Hey, your fiancee don't look too far off."

"Tilly...Tilly. Huh. Is that short for Mathilda?" I ask.

"Why, yes indeed. Why'd you ask?"

"Because the woman my father bought our house from was named Mathilda."

"Is your house two miles south of here?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Yep, then she's the one. Poor ol' Tilly didn't come out much at all after her husband up and vanished. He was an out-of-towner like yourself. Kind of looked like you, now that I think about it."

"The house was in terrible condition when we got it. It took a lot of cleaning up before we settled in, and it's still a fixer-upper. Did she become a hoarder in her later years?"

"I don't really know all that much since she kept to herself. We all figured her husband ran out on her."

"That sounds really sad," Alice chimed in. "I suppose when he left, it was all she could do to keep her house together. The house was still dilapidated"

"Yep, well she definitely turned queer after his disappearance. Mumbled a lot about all sorts of nonsense about doors and some place called 'the fells'. We thought her mind was gone. But you young folk best not worry about that and start thinking about your own lives. You've got lots to look forward to."

"Yeah, we appreciate the conversation. But we have to go back and work on the place some more. Let's go Alice."

"See you later, Honus!"

"Take care now!"

I slammed the door of our car shut. Alice was holding the groceries on her knees, hugging them to her chest.

"Stupid, chatty old gopher!" I grumble as I turn the ignition.

"Oh he was probably just eager to talk to someone. It was an interesting coincidence that the old lady your dad bought the house from was once so popular. And so mysterious."

"I don't know why he had to say she looked like you. And that her ex-husband looked like me."

"Are you feeling guilty because you might run out on me like he did?"

"No!"

"Only teasing," Alice grinned.

The sun started to set off into the horizon as we drove back home, blending orange into the sky's darkening blue. The few clouds that dotted the sky were now all grey and dark. The air was starting to settle into a chill again.

We came home and cooked a simply spaghetti meal.

"What a beautiful chandelier. We should put those candles you brought in them."

"How did you know about the candles? They were only in my ba-" I stop myself at the sight of Alice's grin. Tricked again, goddamnit!

I begrudgingly fill out the chandelier, illuminating the dining room. A bit of a wasted effort for just one meal, but Alice shows her appreciation by resting her head against my shoulder as we eat. She didn't have to worry about getting sauce on her blouse because I recommended that the two of us have our meal naked.

"I suppose walking around in the nude wouldn't be so bad, as long as it's just within the house," Alice twirled a noodle around her fork. "Even though I brought a lot of cute clothes with me."

12