The Female Tennis Jock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stomach was smooth and soft, and hard. The muscles there were working with her breathing and it was driving him a little crazy. But there was more. He looked at her face, at those eyes, at that mouth that he loved to taste. He pulled on her hands and she understood. He knew she had to be nervous, maybe terrified, but she needn't be. He already loved her way too much for that. She slowly stood up and stood in front of him. He knew the window blinds weren't drawn but it didn't seem to be stopping her. And he wasn't about to stop, taking the lead from her. He bent down and untied her shoes and slipped them off, one at a time. The socks followed. He unbuttoned her skirt and carefully slid the zipper down. He held it where it was.

"Are your eyes closed," he asked softly.

"Yes," came an equally soft answer.

"You scared?"

"I love you."

"Not what I asked. Are you scared?"

A pause. "Yes, not of you, but me."

She pulled his hands away and let the skirt drop, stepped out of it and kicked it away. A small pair of panties was all that was left, and they were right in front of his face. A faint hint of a musky odor filled his nose. He stood up putting them face to face, just inches apart.

He could feel her breath on his face and she his on hers. Her hands moved slowly up his sides.

She began unbuttoning his shirt, button by button, their eyes locked. When they were all unbuttoned her hands went to the collar, spreading the shirt and sliding it down his arms.

The feel of her hands slowly sliding down his arms was unbelievably sensual and Tanner felt his body actually tingling.

Kristina was looking at his bare chest. She kissed it. Then she kissed one nipple. It hardened. She had never thought of that. She kissed the other with the same result. She heard a big inhale from above her.

Her hands went to his belt, fumbling a little. He realized he had the new belt with the strange latching method and he quickly helped her. The belt loose, the top button quickly followed and her hand tracked the zipper down his belly. She suddenly realized how close it was to a very special part of him.

Now her hands were back to the belt and she slid the pants down his legs, her head, as she bent, passing right by a rather significant lump in his boxer shorts. When the pants were down, she suddenly realized something. Quickly she knelt, untied his shoes and slipped them off, then his socks. He lifted his foot and the pants were off. They were standing face to face once again.

She was sure he could see her heart beating. He was sure of the same thing.

His hands sought hers, still at their sides.

"Who first?" was his gentle question.

Her hands moved his, as she pressed his thumbs into the waistband of those tiny panties.

He raised his eyebrows in a final question, answered with a gentle nod of her head.

His thumbs and the thin material moved down her legs to her knees where he let loose and it fell the rest of the way. Her foot tossed it aside. She was totally naked. She had never imagined she could feel this way.

Anxiously, her hands were back at work and his boxers were moving down until something was impeding progress. She pulled the waistband out and it jumped up, right in front of her. She heard a groan from above her and her breath left her. The boxers fell the rest of the way and were kicked aside.

Now they were face to face again, naked, and she moved forward a tiny bit until she felt something very warm against her belly. Tanner was having trouble keeping his eyes open. She leaned forward an inch and their lips met.

Suddenly she was crushed against his chest, his arms around her. He was kissing her everywhere his face could reach. They collapsed on the couch, her on top as she matched the kisses she was getting.

"Oh, god, Kris," he was moaning over and over as he held her against him. But this wasn't quite right, he knew. He slid out from under her, stood up and lifted her in his arms, carrying her to the bedroom, the kisses not interrupted by their moving. He laid her gently on the bed, then backed up slightly to devour her with his eyes.

She was seeing him as well, particularly one part of him that was standing straight out from his body. It looked big. She had absolutely nothing to compare it to, it just looked big. And it was going inside of her -- she hoped. She was only hoping that it would fit. She had no idea about that. His chest was certainly heaving as he looked at her. She was at the point of wanting more than being looked at.

So was he. Tanner climbed up on the bed beside her, not sure where to start. He adored every square inch of her. He had held her while she sobbed, he had watched her play tennis from the other side of the net. He had played with her beside him. He had watched her walk away to the tearing feeling in his gut. He had watched her open his gift tonight. But what was laying on the bed before him was a different Kristina. A very different Kristina.

He gently put his hand on her belly, then moved it upward. He could feel her ribs under the soft skin he was touching. He went to her breast, squeezed one nipple ever so gently. He touched her lips -- her mouth opened quickly and took his finger. He could feel her tongue caressing it. Then, another wonderful squeeze of the other nipple. Back to her belly. Her long legs were spread a little. As his hand moved down one leg and up the other, he realized that he had never imagined how soft and smooth a leg could be. But there was more.

Kristina felt like her body was vibrating. She had never felt heat like this before, even playing tennis on a 100-degree day. But she was relishing it. She knew what was causing it, or rather who was causing it. She was a female tennis jock and being, well, cherished like Tanner was cherishing her had never really found a place in her brain. It was happening. It was REALLY happening. He didn't seem to mind her small breasts like she had been afraid he would. She had totally underestimated his feelings for her with that worry. His hand was at another place now though. She wanted it there. She was terrified. She wanted him to hurry. She was terrified. She wanted that thing inside her. The worst terror of all. Even with all that, she was giving herself to him, totally, and unimaginable not long ago, and totally naked as well.

Tanner was torturing himself. His hand was at the top of that brown, fuzzy muff. What was tantalizing was that it wasn't heavy enough to hide what it was trying to hide. He could see it, right there and he was dying to touch. He was nervous because she was so special. Her eyes were watching him. He met them. He knew they were saying, "keep going."

His hand slid through that muff and was touching a very wet place that he was longing for. His finger slid between two very damp and puffy labia. He moved it down, then up as far as it would go. He felt her body jerk when he got to the top. He could feel that nub, swollen yet soft and he began to rub it.

Kristina felt her body moving. He was touching her where only her own finger had ever gone. His was producing feelings that her finger never could. She wanted it to last forever but she wanted more too. She wanted both what he was doing and the more to last forever. She had no control over her body -- it was doing what he was making it do. She looked down where he was and her eyes got wide.

Tanner's head was between her legs, his hands spreading her open. His tongue began flicking. He couldn't believe it was happening. He was hearing wonderful sounds. Her scent filled his nose. As his tongue and lips worked, her legs spread wider and wider. She was giving herself totally to him. Suddenly he realized her hips were rising up off the bed, her sounds were getting closer and closer together. Then a gasped out, "Tanner," as her body jerked sharply and she orgasmed against his face.

When her nerves stopped firing and her brain turned on again, she opened her eyes to see Tanner right above her, a huge smile on his face. She did her best to return the smile but, so far it had all been about her and she wanted to change that somehow. She saw his eyes open wide and suddenly he was off the bed and running out the door. Fear welled up in her until she realized what was happening. He was back in seconds with a little package. She knew he was ready to put it on.

"Wait," she said. "Come closer." He did what she asked. Tentatively, she reached out and touched his erection accompanied by a huge deep breath from him. She took hold of it, felt it carefully, not sure why she was amazed at how soft it felt, even in its hardness. She knew what the head was, and it was a glistening purple color now. And there was some type of fluid on it. So much to learn, she thought. She looked at him as her hand began to move, sliding up and down on the erection. She wasn't sure why she did it, it just seemed the right thing to do. From the look on his face she knew she was right in thinking that.

Tanner reached down and took hold of that hand and brought it to his face and kissed it, seeing the surprised look on her face.

"About two . . . more of those . . . is all . . . it would take," he said, gasping between words and she knew what he meant. "Later," he added as he tore opened the package and carefully unrolled the condom over his cock. Kristina watched in fascination, then looked at his eyes again. It was time.

She lay back and held out her arms to welcome him. He settled between her legs, weight on his elbows as best he could. Almost since he had first held her that day, he had wanted this day to happen. At first, he hadn't even realized it but soon he did. He had no doubts now that she wanted it too and he didn't care when that had happened with her, even if it was only less than an hour ago. He kissed her, then kissed her ear and whispered, "You help." She somehow knew what that meant and she'd get to touch it again. Her hands went between them -- she found it, grabbed hold of it, and guided it against her, pulling herself apart with the other hand and pushing it against that opening.

"Now you," she whispered back to him.

She felt him pushing, sensed his caution, loved him even more for it if that was possible -- and felt it enter her. Slowly he was pushing and stopping, then pushing and stopping. She jerked at a tiny but sharp pain, and he was moving into her more and more. She felt herself stretching as he was going where nothing else had been before. It was still moving, filling her and there was no fear -- it felt unbelievable. She felt him bump against her mound and the movement stopped. She hadn't realized she had closed her eyes until she opened them. He was there, inches from her and she thought the look he was giving her might make her melt away to nothing.

People have dreams and fantasies. Sometimes they're fulfilled. His were, and he was experiencing them. She felt so tight around him. He wasn't moving yet. That would happen. Right now, he was just burning this moment into his memory. Who knew what the future might hold? He didn't. He only knew now, and her. He knew her muscles, he saw them on the tennis court. But there were other muscles gripping him now and squeezing him, then relaxing, then squeezing again. Where had she learned that?

He began to move, very slowly withdrawing but not too far. Then pressing in again, then out, then in. Her arms were around his neck, holding him against her. He pulled out again and this time, when he started in her hips banged against him. He backed out again and the hips dropped. Now in and they banged against him again. It wouldn't be long. He wasn't a virgin, exactly. A couple of times in college, mostly for fun he guessed. Nothing serious. But this was different.

She was amazed at the way her own body just seemed to move without her even willing it. Nature and instinct were wonderful. Even more wonderful were the feelings tearing through her body as he moved back and forth over her and in and out of her. She knew what had happened when she orgasmed -- it had just happened but she wondered about him. She could feel his back arching, pulling against the arms she had around him. He banged against her hard and stopped. She heard a huge moan from him and -- she could feel him pulsing inside of her. She squeezed hard with the muscles she had just discovered and reveled in the pulse after pulse taking place inside of her. Suddenly he just collapsed on her, then quickly rolled to the side, pulling her with him.

"How was I?" she asked quietly.

"Oh shit, Kris, if you have to ask that I guess we're going to have to start all over here."

"Okay."

"How was I then?" He kissed her forehead.

"Nothing to compare you too so hard to judge. I just know I've never felt anything like that in my still pretty young life. But," and she paused, "I hope I'll feel it a lot more often now."

"Request granted," he answered, chuckling.

"Thank you for loving me."

"You're very welcome, and deserving and all that stuff. There's no one I'd rather have love me than you either."

"Hope not." She ran her finger around his face, traced his lips. "Can I ask a question?"

"Sure."

"When I was laying her on the bed," a slight hint of rose crossed her cheeks, "naked, and you were looking at me, what did you see?"

He paused a moment. "Okay, two things. First a statement and then a question." She nodded. "You don't have enough years left in your life for me to describe to you what I saw and what I thought when I stood there and looked at you, okay?" A smile and another nod. "The question is, does this have to do with the size of your boobs again?"

Now it was hard for her to look at him again. "It's a girl thing I guess."

"Let me ask you a question then."

"Do I have to answer?"

"You better."

"Okay."

"What are we talking about?"

"Huh?"

"What is the subject of what we're talking about?"

She shrugged. "My breasts."

"Okay, two words. Is there anything in those two words that says anything about color, configuration, shape, orientation, or size?"

"No."

"And, I hope that answers your question. All that other stuff doesn't matter. You offered me yourself, every bit of you, without question or hesitation. It's you, and that's what matters. All that other shit is just fluff.

She signed. "Probably why I love you so much."

"Yeah, me too. At first, I thought you were just a female tennis jock. How could I have been so wrong?"

It was still early. They both knew they'd find some way to fill the time.