The Femboy in the Locker Room

Story Info
A femboy cheerleader and a alpha football jock fuck.
1.9k words
4.26
56.5k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the football game ended, the players rushed into the men's locker room. Chad made his way to the shower, ready to wash off all the nasty sweat from the hours of physical activities he had just endured. But, when he opened the little curtain of the third shower stall, he was stopped in his tracks by an unexpected sight. There was a cheerleader sitting on the little bench by the shower.

She looked up and met his gaze and Chad's mouth twisted into a smile. "Well, hello beautiful," he whispered as he approached her.

"Piss off, pindick," was her response.

Chad's mouth hung open in disbelief. Who did this petulant slut think she was, hiding in the men's room and then insulting him. He was about to speak his mind and teach her a lesson when a large hand landed on his shoulder.

"You heard the man. Fuck off."

Chad turned around and was face to face with Henry, the team captain, who glared at him menacingly.

Henry was six foot seven and built like a firetruck. He also smelled... strongly. Chad shivered and moved away from the shower stall, then looked back as Henry entered and then closed the curtain.

As Chad made his way towards another shower, he had a wide-eyed moment of realization. "The man?"

...

Taylor had made himself pretty that day. His nails were bright red, matching the tight yellow and red cheerleader uniform. The crop top clung to his chest, clearly showing the shape of his erect pierced nipples. The miniskirt barely hid his thick womanly thighs and below it he wore the knee-high socks that he knew Henry liked so much. In fact, a lot of his looks were tailored towards what Henry liked.

His makeup was way overdone, to the point where he could have been mistaken for a street-walker. But Henry liked it when he looked like a whore, especially once his mascara would inevitably start running down his cheeks.

Taylor's hair was made into two braids, which he played with inadvertently while gazing up at the brick wall of a man standing in front of him.

Henry, the tall, muscular football player, was wearing nothing but a sweat-soaked pair of white underwear. Taylor could smell the mind-melting musk from five feet away and it took his whole willpower to not throw himself at that phat stinky bulge immediately. He wanted to tease Henry a little, in hope that he would retaliate by being rough and mean.

Henry stepped closer, the stink of man crotch wafting stronger in the enclosed space. Taylor could feel his own heartbeat grow faster as his breathing got more ragged. Even if it wasn't his first time having sex with the muscled hunk in front of him, he still felt nervous every time during the buildup. He also felt noticeably excited, if the growing spot of precum in his panties was any indication.

"So, you gonna suck it or what?"

"You think I wanna suck your disgusting stinky dick? After you spent the last three hours drenching your crotch in sweat? Pfff."

Henry stepped closer. And closer. Until the sweat-drenched bulge reached Taylor's face. He grabbed the cheerleader's head with one hand to make sure it would stay in place as he proceeded to rub his bulge across Taylor's nose, lips and cheeks.

"Not only do I know you do want to suck it, I know you'll beg for it."

Taylor's hands trembled. Behind the bulge, Henry's cock was still mostly soft, and yet it must have been at least seven or eight inches long. Taylor's own little dicklet was as hard as it would ever get, at barely four inches.

Taylor's makeup was already starting to smear, while his nose burned with the stench of alpha cock. His dainty hands moved up on their own, sliding up against Henry's muscled thighs and grabbing his firm masculine buttocks.

"It... it really does stink," Taylor muttered against the bulge.

"Well yeah, there was the game and all, but I also haven't washed in some days. There might be some smegma."

Taylor knew that by "might", Henry really meant "you're gonna have to eat up a week's worth of disgusting dick-cheese you teasing slut".

Eventually, the bulge rubbing across his face was too much for Taylor.

"Please, Henry, please, can I suck it?"

"Really? That's the best begging you got? Also, what did I say about what you'd call me?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I'll do better."

"Good boy."

These words always turned him into jelly. Especially coming from the mouth of an alpha male like Henry.

"Please, Daddy, allow me to suck your cock, I'll do my best to please you and serve you the way you deserve, I'll clean your beautiful giant cock and your huge perfect scrotum with my mouth. I'll drag my tongue between your sweaty buttcheeks until they're sparkling clean. I'll drain your bloated balls and swallow every drop of your thick nutsludge. Please use me Daddy, my body is yours and my holes are craving to be desecrated by you. Please turn me into a quivering broken toy, I was made for your pleasure and nothing else."

Taylor knew his begging had had an effect on Henry, because his oversized cock was now fully erect. His large manly hands grabbed both of Taylor's braids and held them gently. Taylor licked and kissed the bulge, making out with the large phallus through the fabric.

Soon enough, he had pulled it out from the drenched underwear and was kissing the hard veiny fuckrod directly, with chunks of smegm sticking to his tongue.

"It stinks so much, Daddy!"

"And how does that make you feel, whore?"

"Sooo grateful! Thank you so much for this gift, Daddy! You know how much I love when your musk and sweat fills my nose!"

After licking the length of the enormous cock, Taylor moved down to the huge hairy testicles. As he sucked on them, barely able to fit one of the baseball-sized globe in his mouth, the stench grew stronger within his nostrils. His mind was slowly emptying out every thought besides the desire to worship alpha cock and balls. He sucked on Henry scrotum for a while, before the beefy football player grabbed his braids and pulled him away.

"Open up, jizzrag."

Taylor eagerly did as he was told, widening his lips to allow the thick donkey-dick entry into his mouthpussy. Henry pulled on his braids, forcing his cock down the femboy's throat. Taylor choked on it and slapped Henry thighs, but to no avail. Henry didn't let go until black tears were flowing down on the cheerleader's cheeks.

When Taylor felt the grip on his braids loosen, he pulled back and gasped for air, coughing a little as spit and precum fell down on his crop top. He looked up at his Daddy, eyes red and makeup ruined, then nodded with a grin.

He spat on his hands and then grabbed the lower half of the enormous cock, then started sucking it and jerking it, all while Henry kept his hands on his braids. The jock didn't pull on the femboy's hair, but he liked reminding him that he was in charge.

Taylor sucked his dick for a few minutes, tasting the deliciously sour sweat and smegma, covering the thick phallus with plenty of slippery saliva.

"You wanna get sodomized, cumdump?"

Upon hearing this, Taylor looked up to meet Henry's gaze. He pulled his head back to free the humongous cock, then nodded with such loving enthusiasm that Henry couldn't help but feel some butterflies fluttering around his stomach.

"How should I position myself for you, Daddy?"

Henry thought for a second, then grabbed his slut under the armpits and lifted him until their head were at the same height. Taylor had already sucked him for a while, kneeling on the uncomfortable shower tile. He didn't want to make his cute little boytoy get on all four or lay on his back on the hard floor, for his knees' and back's sake.

Taylor's face was a mix of blushing red and streaming mascara black as Henry held him against his chest, one hand firmly on his ass and the other across his back. Taylor brought his legs around Henry's hips and placed his arms around the jock's neck. He had always dreamed of getting fucked upright like this and the strong stud holding him up was the perfect man for this fantasy.

As Henry grabbed his panties under his skirt and pulled them to the side, Taylor burrowed his face into the muscular sweaty chest in front of him. His tiny dicklet dribbled precum as he waited eagerly for his boypussy to get stretched by Henry's superior fuckrod.

Even though this wasn't their first time, Taylor still felt the large tip struggle to get past his anus. He had to consciously relax and breathe slowly, allowing his muscles to get less tense as a result. Then, the tip went in.

Taylor's eyes went wide and his fingers dug into Henry's shoulders as the enormous cock slid inside him. A soft whimper was all his mouth could muster as more and more length of veiny dick penetrated his ass. Then, Henry lifted him up, pulling the dick out of his ass, before letting him back down, impaling the quivering femboy.

Taylor's eyes rolled back as Henry picked up the pace, fucking him faster and faster, his terrifyingly large cock hitting deep inside Taylor's guts. Taylor moaned into Henry's chest as he came, spewing a few drops of clear girly cum on Henry's sweaty abs, which the jock didn't even notice as he kept pounding Taylor's prostate.

Taylor came twice in the time it took for Henry to reach his own climax. His large muscled arms gripped the femboy's body hard, while a bestial grunt erupted from his mouth. Taylor let out a faint whimper as he felt his colon getting flooded with thick warm potent nutsludge. He wanted to say something like "Oh, Daddy, you came!" but the intensity of his back-to-back orgasms had left him momentarily weakened and dizzy.

Henry kissed the top of his boytoy's head and then pulled him from his quivering cock. A few more ropes of sperm came out, painting Taylor's skirt with a couple of white streaks.

He dropped him on the little bench and watched as the panting femboy slouched against the wall.

"Are you going to be okay, Taylor?"

For a moment, Henry wondered if maybe he had been too intense with him. But then Taylor weakly lifted up a hand and made a thumbs up motion. "Uh-uh," was all he could muster the force to say at the moment.

Reassured that his boytoy was alright, Henry admired his work. A puddle of jizz was leaking from the bench, between Taylor's legs, which were trembling, his eyes were fluttering, his face was covered in smeared makeup and his hips quivered every once in a while.

Taylor's eyes opened and he met Henry's gaze. "That was amazing, Daddy."

Henry looked back with a smirk and shrugged as if to say "I know, I'm amazing," then turned away to get to the shower knob. Taylor slowly came to his senses while watching the stud washing himself. When he felt awake enough to get up on his feet, he quickly took off his stained cheerleader uniform and joined Henry under the showerhead, eager to play with his thick cock again.