The Femme Fatales - Malice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT?!!" Jade blinked in shock. "Are you alright?!"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Sapph muttered. "Just damaged my pride a bit. I was thinking we needed to be more vigilant after this incident with Flare, and then I get myself sucker shot because I wasn't looking in the right place at the right time."

Jade smirked. "There's irony for you. Any kind of description?"

"Not much of one I'm afraid. The man who saw my assailant said they were large and fast, but he wasn't sure if it was a man or a woman. Said the voice might have been female, but he wasn't sure. They are definitely powered by the way. He verified that he saw the assailant raise their arm and fire off a blue colored energy beam out of their hand. He said they weren't holding any kind of weapon, just a bare hand."

Jade began entering information as her fingers flew over the keyboard. "Any idea of height or weight?"

Sapph frowned. "He said they were easily over six feet tall, but no real idea of weight, other than they appeared to be rather large, so I would say we're probably looking at a minimum of 160 lbs. for a woman and over 220 lbs. for a man."

"What about the energy beam? Could you tell what it was?"

"Hmmmmm, well it felt like getting hit with a sledgehammer. There wasn't any heat involved that I could feel, so that would rule out lasers, fire or plasma based."

Jade stopped typing, her gaze growing distant as she thought of other possible alternatives. "No heat would also eliminate microwaves or any other form of radiation based energy. It was blue in color you said, so that means it was probably photonic in nature."

She quickly typed in some more information and 4 individuals popped up on the main monitor. "Hmmmmm let's see who we have here. Looks like 3 men and 1 woman."

Sapphire walked up to the screen and looked at each of them. "Who's the first one?"

Jade looked at her screen. "Name's Tank. Huh, how unoriginal. He's a freelancer type, been associated with The Doombringers, The Night Crew and a couple other smaller outfits. Says here he's six foot six, weighs about 250 and is known to shoot photonic energy from his hands. Hmmmmm, wait. Scratch him."

"Why's that?"

"Well, he's dead. Says here he was in a battle with Captain Freedom 3 months ago and suffered a massive heart attack. Coroner's report says they estimate he simply tried to generate too much energy and it put too much strain on his heart."

Sapph looked back at the screen. "Who's next?"

Jade pulled up a photo of an older man with craggy features and greying blonde hair. "This one goes by the unusual moniker The Hand of Death. He's six feet two and weighs about 230. An enforcer for the Coletti crime family. Says here their area of operations is only on the East Coast, so he may be a long shot as our assailant."

Sapphire stared at his picture for a moment intently, then shook her head. "Something tells me he's not the one. How old is he?"

Jade looked at her screen. "Says here he's 56."

"Hmmmmm, yeah I doubt he's our guy. He doesn't look like he could move fast enough to have disappeared as quickly as my attacker did. Next."

Another image popped up on the screen. This man looked young, fit and dangerous. His hair was black, his features chiseled like angular. Sapphire studied him for a long moment, noting the menace that radiated from his eyes. "Who is this?"

"He goes by the name Hunter. He's six foot three and weighs approximately 240 lbs. He was a one time member of The Enforcers mercenary group, but they were defeated by The Justice Society last year and most of them are in custody, though he isn't. According to this, Hunter managed to escape that battle and has not been seen since then."

Sapph tapped her chin with a finger, then sighed and shrugged. "It's possible it's him, but I can't picture it. We never had any encounters with Him or The Enforcers, so why target me? But I suppose we shouldn't write him off just yet. Who is our lone female?"

Jade pulled up a picture of a large, powerful looking woman with dark hair. "This is Photon. She's six foot five and weighs approximately 200 lbs. She's a former powerlifting champion who wound up working for the Mantoni crime syndicate as an assassin. No information as to why. According to my information, no one's seen her in several months. Rumor on the street is she's disappeared."

Jade froze, her eyes scanning the information again. "Ummmm...this also says that Flare was an assassin for the Mantonis."

Sapphire spun around and stared at her. "They both worked for the same syndicate?"

"According to this, yes. However, it looks like they worked for the Mantoni family at different times." Jade's eyes narrowed. "Wait. This is odd."

"What is it?"

"Get everyone down here. They'll want to hear this."

---------------

Amber's eyes were closed as she sprawled naked on her bed. One hand massaged one of her firm tits as she ran the fingers of her other hand through James' hair. He was lying naked between her spread legs, his tongue burrowing into her hot, wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm god...ahhh that feels sooooo good Master. Aahhhhh you're so good to me." Amber cooed with pleasure, her body quivering as James nibbled and sucked on her swollen clit.

James chuckled softly and continued teasing her pussy with his tongue. "Had to make sure you were ok baby."

Amber laughed, then grabbed him and rolled him onto his back. She quickly straddled him and sighed with pleasure as she impaled herself on his swollen cock. "Mmmmmm...I am more than ok now Master."

James groaned with pleasure as she began slowly sliding up and down his hard, thick pole. He reached his hands up to massage and squeeze her beautiful breasts. "Ahhhh...you certainly are. Mmmmmm fuck...definitely better than ok honey."

Amber bounced up and down, each downward thrust burying James' cock inside her cunt. Amber's eyes closed as she lost herself in the exquisite pleasure of fucking her beloved Master. No matter how many times they did it, it was always glorious to her. She moaned deeply with pleasure, increasing speed as the pleasure built higher and higher.

James moved his hands to her sexy ass, squeezing the firm flesh as he thrust up into her harder and faster, his breathing quickening as they both neared climax. He watched Amber's eyes open as she looked down at him. He grinned up at her, knowing what she was waiting for.

He slapped her ass and said "Cum slave!"

"Aaahhhh god yessssss Masterrrrr!" Amber's body shuddered as she had a shattering orgasm, the tight walls of her pussy squeezing James' throbbing cock as he exploded inside of her too.

She collapsed on top of him, kissing him deeply as their mutual orgasms subsided. She sighed with pleasure and rested a moment, her body quivering with each spasm of his cock inside of her. "Mmmmmmmmm that was a good warm up Master...but I think we should do more, just to make sure I'm back to 100%."

James laughed and nuzzled her hair. "Insatiable slut."

She chuckled and kissed him again. "Mmmmm of course."

There was a quick knock on the door and then Sapphire stuck her head in the room. "Oh sure, I'm out working and you two are having all the fun."

Amber laughed. "Master just wanted to make sure I was ok after last night."

Sapph snickered and shook her head. "Uh huh, I'm sure that's all it was. Well get dressed and cleaned up you two. Jade's got news and so do I. See you downstairs."

Amber smiled and hopped up, then froze as she noted the look on James' face. "Master?? Are you ok?"

James looked towards her, but Amber could tell his mind was elsewhere. "This is bad.", he whispered. He shook his head, then looked at her and sighed. "No my dear, I have a feeling we're in for a rough time."

He rolled off the bed, then smiled and kissed her. "Mmmmm don't mind me. I'll see you downstairs in a few minutes." He then walked out of her room and headed for his room at the end of the hall.

Amber watched him walk away, unable to quell a sudden sense of fear in regards to James. She wasn't sure if she was afraid for him or afraid of him...and that bothered her.

A lot.

---------------

Once they were all gathered downstairs, Jade pulled up several images on the main monitor. They all recognized the picture of Flare from the night before, but none of the others. Jade highlighted Flare's picture and began speaking.

"As you all know, Amber had a run in with a powered criminal last night and we believe it was this woman, Flare. I have found more information regarding her. However, before we get into that, the rest of you should know that Sapphire had a run in with another powered being a little while ago."

Sapphire held up a hand to forestall any protests or questions.

"Before you all get worked up or worried, I'm fine. Whoever it was managed to get a shot off at me, then ran and disappeared. I wasn't hurt. Just surprised more than anything."

James had risen halfway out of his chair, but sat back down as Sapph finished explaining. "Do you have any idea who it was?"

Sapphire gestured towards Jade, who brought up another picture on the screen. The others all looked at the attractive, powerful looking woman for a moment, while Jade consulted her information.

"This is Photon. We believe this is the person who attacked Sapphire a little while ago. She fits the loose description we have and generates the kind of energy blasts that we think hit her too. However, there's more to this so allow me to explain."

Jade pointed towards Flare. "We know that Flare once worked as an elite assassin for the Mantoni crime syndicate. However, I just found out that Flare has been missing for the last several months. One of my contacts says that Flare disappeared after failing to take out a target and hasn't been seen since."

Jade pointed towards the picture of Photon. "Now, here's where things get stranger. This woman, Photon, is also an assassin for the Mantoni syndicate. She also disappeared a couple months ago, and also after a failed hit on a target."

The others all looked startled. James frowned. "So we have two assassins, both of whom disappeared after failing to eliminate a target??"

"That's correct Master." Jade brought up pictures of three other women. "According to my sources, these women are also elite assassins and they are also all missing."

Ruby exclaimed "So we have 5 missing assassins?!!"

Onyx closed her eyes in thought for a moment. "Do we have a time frame for their disappearances?"

Jade nodded. "All within the last 6 months."

James cursed. "Damn, this is bad. They're all powered too aren't they?"

"I'm afraid so Master. All energy users and all at least high level Beta to mid level Alpha. Thankfully, none of them are Primes."

Amber looked thoughtfully at the screen. "Were all of them working for the Mantonis?"

Jade shook her head. "That part confuses me. Flare, Photon and this woman did." She pointed to the picture of petite, pretty blonde. "This is Plasma Star. She's known to generate plasma energy and can channel it into creating shields, plasma blasts or use it to disrupt electrical and electronic devices. She's a high end Beta."

Jade pointed at the other two, both brunettes. One was petite and slender, the other tall and athletic. "The short one is Radia and the tall one is Bolt. Radia can generate atomic energy in various forms and to varying degrees. She's rated as a high level Alpha, but not quite a Prime. Bolt can generate electrical energy and use it in various ways as well. She's rated as a low end Alpha."

Jade highlighted the picture of Radia. "Radia was an assassin for the Coletti crime syndicate. She disappeared 4 months ago." Jade then highlighted Bolt's picture. "Bolt was also an assassin for the Colettis. She disappeared 2 months ago. According to my info, both of them disappeared after failed missions too."

James scowled. "This is too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. Do we know who their targets were?"

"No Master." Jade said. "None of my contacts were able to find out and unfortunately, we may never know."

James blinked. "Ummmm, why's that Jade?"

"Well Master...the Colettis and the Mantonis are all dead."

12