The Fertility Therapist - Dr Shaun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers

Swallowing as fast as she could Nurse Candi was still unable to get it all down. Leaks of his cum dripped down her chin and dribbled onto her chest as more and more cum filled her mouth. Despite her experience and willingness there was no way that she could cope with the tidal wave of cum that was overfilling her mouth.

When his dick finally stopped showering her with cum Nurse Candi started to clean herself up. Ignoring the towel she had dropped on the bed she used her fingers to shove as much of his jism into her mouth as she could. Scooping it up she licked up all the overflow while continuing to milk his dick of anything that was still in the finger thick tube that ran the underside of his massive organ.

She scraped the excess that had fallen onto her uniform onto her palm and licked it off with a dirty smirk.

Finally satisfied that she had gotten it all she gently kissed his still erect dick. Nurse Candi teased the tip of his dick with her tongue to ensure that she had gotten it all.

"Yummy," she announced, looking into Erik's eyes. "I love cum and yours is some of the tastiest I've enjoyed!"

"Um, I'm glad?" ventured Erik. "The truth is, I don't have much experience. Honestly I've had more sex in the last couple of days than in the rest of my life!"

"Well, believe me, that's going to change, honey! With a cock like this and the kind of performance you have shown, well, the women are going to be beating down your door!"

"Speaking of which, I can't help but notice that your still hard as a fence post! Can you go again? I've never had a cock this size and I can't wait to see what it feels like!" She had been gently stroking him while she spoke. Now she picked up the pace and began to lick his cock.

Working quickly she unbuttoned her uniform. Underneath she was wearing a pretty push up bra that made her DD-cup tits look even bigger. Her waist was encircled by a lace garter belt that supported her dark hose. She was not wearing panties! Erik could see that she was excited. Her upper thighs were wet with her fluids.

"Oh, honey, I can't wait," she told him. "I love big dicks! I've never seen one this long and thick. You measure over a foot long!" she told him. "Just amazing!"

"I don't understand it," Erik said. "A few days ago I wasn't even half this big! Now I'm... Well, I'm this!" he gestured at his big hard dick bouncing in front of him.


"Oh, honey, you aren't big. You're HUGE! You have the biggest cock I've ever heard of." Nurse Nanci told him. "And I want it in me! I may get fired but it's worth the risk to feel what a foot long dick feels sliding in and out of my hungry pussy! And I want you to play with my big titties while you do it!"

"Do you like big tits, Erik? Do you like my big 36 Double D titties?" She posed herself in front of him, inhaling and shaking her shoulders to make her tits jump and shimmy. They looked like they were going to jump out of her bra! Nurse Nanci reached up to grasp her tits and hold them in place. Smiling up at Erik she plumped her tits for him to admire and then pulled her bra up and off with out unhooking it. Again, her tits bounced and wiggled while both she and Erik watched.

With out saying a word Erik reached out and pulled Nurse Candi into position and pressed his dick head against her pussy. Pressing gently he tried to ease his cock into her sopping wet cunt.

"It's not going in," he complained.

"You're so big," she replied. "Just keep pressing yourself against me. I think it'll fit if we are patient!" She was using one hand to play with her titties while the other teased her clit in an attempt to distract her from the pain that his immense dick head caused while he tried to force it into her tight little cunt.

And moments later he found that the constant pressure had allowed him to slip most of his dick head into her spasming cunt. Her walls were squeezing and pulsing around him as he continued to slowly make progress. Stroke after stroke he made slow progress. With in another few minutes he was over half way deep into her.

"God, that feels so amazing," she cried out as her hips twitched from side to side and back and forth. She was rising fast! An epic orgasm swept thru her as he worked above her. Not yet all the way in, she was getting more cock from half of his gigantic dick than she had ever been fed before. Not only majestically long, it was also thicker than anything she had ever encountered, thicker than she had ever imagined!

"Oh, Erik, you made me cum, honey! I love your huge dick! So thick, so fucking long! You're filling me up better than anyone ever has! Don't stop! Make me... UHHHHHH!" She erupted in a second orgasm. She had never cum so quickly! Or so strongly!

"Oh, don't stop, Erik! Don't stop! I love it! I love your big dick and those huge balls! So big, so good! You fill me more... I've never had so much cock forced into me! It more than I ever had and I love it! More, more, more! Don't ever stop! Make me cum again!"

To his surprise and her amazement they spent the next two hours fucking! Time after time Erik erupted between her thighs, over her substantial Double D cup tits and between her constantly thirsty lips. Every time that he came Nurse Candi thought it might be the last. And every time he rallied to another erection with in moments! She had never heard of anyone who could cum so much, so often. It was amazing. Yet he never seemed to reach a limit.

After having had more orgasms than she could keep track of she finally had to call a halt to the lengthy fuck session. She had cum too often, and too hard to be able to keep on. She had never before had the chance to be over fucked, but this was the result! She was worn out. She figured that she would have to call out sick the next day in order to recover!

The next day it was the Doctor that visited. She did not look happy.

"Well, Mr. Shaun, I admit that I run a somewhat loose ship. We work long, hard hours here at the clinic and sometimes the girls can get a little crazy. I can put up with a few pranks and some silliness. But you seem to have caused the girls to go overboard. SO, now I have to follow up and set the record straight." Erik could hear the exasperation in her voice. The DIrector's stern visage showed that she was not pleased with having to waste her time like this. She was an important person with more important things to do than to double check the work of her underlings!

She turned from the doorway and looked him over. "I admit you seem to have recovered really well. Which is wonderful!" Her smile was perfunctory.

"Now, because the girls can't seem to do them properly, I have to repeat all the exams that they were supposed to do." She sighed. "Alright. Lets get started. Step up on the scale. Okay," she jotted down the number. "At least they got that right!

"Okay, slip out of your robe. I need to measure," her voice faded away as his robe hit the floor. She slowly looked him up and down. Without his robe she could clearly see how well developed and defined his upper torso was. Unlike the couch potato he had been when he entered the clinic, he now sported a magnificent six-pack of abs as well as larger than normal pecs. His shoulders were broad and thick with defined muscles.

"Uh, all, um, alright. Turn around please. I need to measure..." she started.

"I know the drill," he chuckled, "I've been through this several times, you know." He flexed his biceps for her. "Here, measure my arms. I'm told that I am amazingly symmetrical for someone that has not been lifting weights." he bragged.

He held both arms up, flexing them and striking the classic pose. Indeed, his arms were symmetrical. And very impressive. The Director confirmed her numbers twice before filling out the spaces on the chart.

The Doctor stepped behind Erik and slipped the tape around his chest next. Her finger tips slid along his back as she moved the tape down to take the measure of his tight waist. She took a moment to admire the definition of his deltoids and latissimus dorsi.

"Thirty inches," she mumbled to herself, again entering the number onto the chart.

"Alright, now the legs, I suppose," she seemed a little less sure of herself.

Dropping his arms to his sides he turned to face her. She knelt in front of him and slipped the tape around his calfs and then turned her attention to his thighs. Both his calfs and thighs were heavy with muscles. Defined and cut! As she started to wrap her tape around his thigh she noticed a bulge in his loose boxer shorts.

The bulge quickly became larger and longer as she worked. Thicker and longer. Before she knew it, his penis was pushing arrogantly at the now confining cloth. The enlarging dick head became tightly outlined against the thin fabric. As she watched it started to push the elastic waistband away from his torso!

Licking her lips she reached up for the waistband but stopped herself just short.

"I think you should take out your penis." she told him. "I need to measure it but I don't need to have any unnecessary contact with it in the process!" she explained.

Without any hesitation Erik reached down and pulled his underpants down to his knees. As he straightened up his dick swung out and thumped the still kneeling Doctor on her forehead.

"What the..." she stopped abruptly, staring at the lengthy appendage swinging slowly in front of her disbelieving eyes. "My God,,," she started again. She found her self reaching for the swaying penis.

"It's so thick! They weren't kidding me! It's remarkable! I've never even heard of one..." She stretched the tape from the root of his dick to the head. "Over 13 inches long!" she exclaimed while looking into his eyes.

"And I'm not yet completely hard," Erik pointed out. "Watch!"

Slowly he stroked himself while she gaped at him. Unable to completely encircle his girth, he stroked slowly from base to head. His dick grew in his hand, becoming thicker, longer and harder as she stared. Her tongue flashed out to wet her dry lips as she watched him achieve total rigidity.

"Here, now measure it, Doctor!"

Hands trembling she repeated her earlier measurement.

"Holy God! It's... I've never, ever... it's over fifteen inches long!" she gasped. "And more than nine inches in circumference! What a monster! This is the largest cock I've ever heard of! So thick, and so fucking long! And so hard!" She was wetting her lips as she made a thorough examination of his member.

"So it's big, huh?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"It's big!" she admitted. "It's huge! And it's so fucking hard!" Her language gave away her excitement. "All the dicks that were even close to this large had a very hard time maintaining an erection for any length of time." Her hand was still grasping his shaft as she spoke. "They tended to be soft and malleable. Losing stiffness quickly! You as hard and as stiff as any dick I've ever seen!" Her hands were squeezing and testing his stiffness. "And no sign of going soft!" She was breathing harder now.

"This is amazing! I thought that the girls were having a joke on me! They were not. If anything, you are even larger than they said."

"Well, up until last night or this morning l was still growing!" He told her. "I ached all over! Particularly my groin. But nothing hurts now! I feel great!" He flexed his muscles again, allowing the good Doctor to see and admire how strong and defined he looked now. Ever muscle seemed to stand out, sharply delineated because of his low body fat.

Her hands was still stroking him slowly. From top to bottom and back again she was using both hands now, feeling him pulse and throb as she fondled his massively over-sized cock.

"And I'm told that you can spout massive amounts of semen. Far more than average! Is this true?" She was standing next to him now. Still pulling slowly in his dick with one hand, she was standing very close to him while she pulled and pushed his cock. She was pressing herself agains him gently as she worked.

"Yeah, I guess so. I came three times in the shower before you came in. It feels so good, you know!"

She glanced into his eyes. "Three times already this morning? Then you are probably drained. I'm surprised you are so erect!"


"Oh. three times is just a warm up for me these days. I seem to be able to cum again and again."

"Well, lets see, shall we?" She returned her attention to his erection in her hand. She started to stroke him faster and harder while she snuggled up to him. His arm went around her, pulling her closer to him.

"Be careful, there, Doctor! I'm right on the edge, you know!

"Okay, show me what you can...Oh, my God! That was amaz... more? You're shooting over six feet! My Lord I've never seen the like! So much! So far! How many times... again? Still? Fuck! Look at you cum! Are you finally done? Jesus, that was incredible! You shot off at least ten times! Most men do four or five. You did twice as much and for the fourth time this morning? What a set of balls you must have!" The Doctor was panting with excitement as she forced that last of his jism to slide up out of his cock and dribble across her fingers to drip on the floor in front of him. There were streaks of cum stretching many feet in front of him on the linoleum floor.

Bringing her hand to her mouth she started to lick up what was on her fingers and palm. Realizing what she was doing she quickly dropped her hand to her side and wiped off the rest on her lab coat.

"That was most unusual," she remarked, trying to regain a modicum of professionalism. "Let me make some notes." With her back to Erik Dr. Broad tried to collect herself. He was SO big. He came SO much! She was stunned at what she had just seen. She could still feel him, her fingers opened and closed as she recalled the feel of his enormous shaft and how it had flexed as he blew cum further than she had ever imagined to be possible

Turning back to Erik a few moments later she found that he was holding his erection in one hand while cradling his ball sack in the other.

"Jesus, you're hard again!" she exclaimed in surprise.

"Still! I told you. It takes a few ejaculations to allow me to return to a flaccid state," he reminded her.

"But you just... I mean that was a huge load! You spat out at least a half a cup! That's more than most men can product in a full day. And you did it on your fourth jack-off session of the morning?! Incredible!"

"This is going to require..." she stopped.

Putting her notes aside she turned to stand in front of Erik. Doffing her lab coat the Doctor revealed herself in a snug skirt that ended several inches above her knees. Her blouse buttoned up to the collar but was pulled taut by the size of the bra encased breasts that rode high on her chest.

"This is going to call for a more in-depth examination than I usually perform," she announced. She reached out and took firm hold of Erik's massive shaft. Hefting it in both hands she smiled up into his eyes. It was the first time Erik had ever seen the Doctor smile. It transformed her! Her eyes flashed with excitement as she fondled his erection.

"You may have entered our program as a somewhat smaller than normal male. But now you have one of the largest dicks ever recorded. If not THE biggest," she told him. "You know, I got into this line of work because I like men's organs. I mean, I REALLY like them. Dicks, cocks, rods, whatever. Big or small, I like them all. But yours is in a class by itself! Truly!

"I'm not going to pass up the chance to see what you can do, Erik! I'm going to put you through your paces, my man!

"I've taken the measurements, the raw data is recorded. Let's see what it leads to in terms of real-world performance!"

"Um, what does that mean, Doctor?"

"Well, first, I think you should call me Randi. My given name is Miranda but everyone calls me Randi!" she responded with a chuckle. "And what it means is that I'm going to do everything I can to drain your balls! To see how long you can perform and how often you can perform! That's what it means," she told him while starting to unbutton her blouse.

Slowly revealed to Erik's gaze was a line of cleavage and then the delicate lace that decorated the largest bra cups that he had ever seen!

As the Doctor, Randi, finished unbuttoning her blouse she took a moment to spread it wide open so Erik could appreciate how well she was endowed. Her bra allowed twin crescents of breast flesh to surge into a cock teasing cleavage which drew Erik's attention. The Doctor posed, holding open the halves of her blouse so he could drink in the scene.

Slowly she wobbled her upper body. This caused her boobs to rock against each other, boob flesh rose and fell in response as her cleavage flexed and bobbled.

"Like what you see, honey?" she asked teasingly. She was pretty sure he liked it. He was staring so hard she thought she could feel it! Still smiling at him she leaned forward a bit and hunched her shoulders. Her cleavage deepened and seemed to grow while he watched.

He leaned in and ran his fingers up the exposed cleavage, causing Randi to giggle and pull him in to plant a scorching kiss on his lips.

"Jeeze," he gasped as he pulled away for a moment. "I thought Nurse Nanci had big boobs! You put her in the shade, Doc!" He was staring at the immense boobs that shivered in front of him as she breathed.

"I know Nurse Candi is proud of her Double D's. I don't think she knows that she comes in a distant second when it comes to having big titties in the office!" Randi told him. "I had juvenile macromastia. By the time I was fifteen I was carrying a set of Double F's around with me! All the guys went crazy for me! As you can imagine. And I went crazy for them! By the time I hit 18 I measured almost 48 inches around my fullest dimension and wore a 34 inch bra band!" Her voice dripped with pride as she dropped her capacious bra onto the floor in front of them.

"I'm bigger now! But I still love the reaction I get when some lucky guy gets a look at my titties! The way you are staring right now! I have enormous tits! SO big! So amazingly large! See?" She arched her back to show off her ridiculous pulchritude. Her immense bowls of flesh thrust proudly forward from her rib cage. Bigger than her head each massive sphere sported an erect nipple the size of a walnut.

"Oh my God," breathed Erik reverently. "I never imagined that a woman could have such large breasts! And so firm and shapely, as well! They are just fabulous!" He was running his hands over her chest as he spoke.

"I have never seen such big titties! They are so exciting! SO sexy! The way they shimmy and shake when you move!" He strummed her nipples to hardness and then leaned over to latch onto them with his mouth. Licking them to further stiffness Erik used his teeth to pluck and nibble her nipples.

"By the time I'm done with you you'll be a big tit freak for life!" Randi responded. "There's nothing like trying to hold on to a set of gigantic titties while deep dicking the woman with humongous hooters!" While she was talking she was drawing him to her nipples, encouraging him to keep on sucking and licking them.

"Oh, you do that so well! I love it! More! Do it more, Erik!"

"You certainly hide them well under that lab coat, Dr. Broad! How can you keep these giant tits hidden? As big as they are it must be hard to keep them as well tucked away as you seem to have done!" He was fondling her boobs as he spoke.

"I told you, call me Randi! And keep sucking on my big titties, I love that!" While speaking she was yanking on his hard-on with both hands.

"Yeah, I wear a minimizer bra so I don't bulge as much as I would ordinarily. But don't worry! Knowing how much you adore them, I'm not going to hide them anymore! I'm going to show them off every chance I get. I want you to go ape shit when you see my gigantic tits bouncing around in the tiny, little, inadequate bras I'm going to wear from now on!"

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers