The Fertility Therapist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too late," he mumbled shamefaced. "It's too late."

"What? Hahahaha! I should have known, Useless fuck! Not good for anything, Not even to clean up after I've had a real man fill my hungry cunt! He's three times the man you could ever be. Probably more! Go home, Little Limply. Go home you useless imitation of a man! I'm going to stay and fuck Dr. Huge until I'm worn out! And that won't be for a long time!"

"No!"

"What did you say?" she asked disbelievingly? "Did you tell me no?" Her hips slowed as she stared at him.

"I want to stay and watch him fuck you!" Llewelyn told her.

"You want to watch? You want to watch me get to take this huge dick into my tight little pussy? Hahahaha! Alright! You stay and watch. But don't get any ideas. You're never going to be worthy of getting any of this. These huge titties, this tight little pussy. These are only for men that are worthy of them!"

Dismissing her limp dicked loser husband from her mind she returned to trying to coax more sperm from Dr. Shaun.

Pounding herself up and down his rampant cock she was able at last to take all that he had to offer. She began to cum as soon as she bottomed out. A tidal wave of orgasm flowed over her, receded and then returned once more. In the next several minutes she enjoyed, endured several more orgasms.

"Swing around, you busty fucker," Dr. Shaun instructed her. "I want to play with your huge tits! They are so much bigger than they were when we first met!"

"Oh, fuck, yes, let me..." she pulled her legs up and pivoted on his 15 inch shaft. "Here, suck 'em, play with my huge hooters!" She giggled at the alteration. "I love to feel your hands on my mammoth milkers!" She was grinding her clit against him, the feeling was amazing! She could feel herself building to another cum.

"Look how my big tits overflow your hands," she bragged. "I was only a Double D before, 32 Double D! I was secretly proud of being so busty, 32 Double D! Now I'm so much larger! 32 Triple H!" She kept on grinding her clit again his pelvis as she spoke. "I've gone from 38 inches to 44 inches with out changing my band size! It's all tit! My breasts have gotten bigger and bigger. And I hope that they will get even bigger!"

She hunched forward and began to swing her shoulders, battering his face with her massive tits. She slowed to allow him to motorboat between her boobs, giggling as she felt the vibrations run thru her breasts. Her nipples were straining as if they wanted to fly off her tits! They were an inch wide and even longer as he began sucking them as hard as possible.

"I love that! I love having men worship my tits! It feels so good. And I can feel your huge cock getting stiffer too! I love it! It feels so stiff and hard! Pound me with it! Make me cum again! Ugh, ugh, ugh, yes. like that! So big! I'm going to cum again you horse dicked fuck machine! God, it feels so good, so big!"

"CUM for me," she cried. "I want to feel you fill me up again! You have so much to give me! And I want it all!"

And over the course of the afternoon she got it all! Every time he ejaculated she sucked up all that she could get and massaged more into her tits. Those huge balloons seemed to swell up from the attention. Her skin was pulled tighter and tighter while her hemispheres grew larger and larger.

As Little Limply watched, his wife was pounded into the sofa by the largest, thickest most virile set of cock and balls anyone had ever imagined. Again and again she rode a massive wave of ecstasy as her pussy was plundered by Dr. Erik Shaun's magnificent male member.

He knew that he would never be able to compete with Dr. Shaun. No one could. That man was on another level of masculinity! A level that he could never aspire for. But he could not tear his eyes away from the endless coupling that was happening just feet away.

Neither was paying him any attention. They were completely wrapped up in their erotic activities. Cecilia was totally focused on getting Dr. Shaun to fuck her cunt, spew cum in her, over her body and down her throat. Dr. Shaun, in turn, was trying his best to give her the fuck of her lifetime. She had a libido that challenged his inhuman stamina! Most of the women that he coupled with could last less than an hour. His mammoth dick stretched their pussies to the point of collapse. They would have their session, sometimes two. They would become with child and he would never see them again.

But Cecilia wanted more! More! MORE! She wanted to be fucked endlessly. Her appetite for big dicks was unquenchable. Her willingness to have herself pounded by his inhuman, more than forearm's length, ankle thick cunt punisher was unending

And he gave it to her! As the daylight started to dim she was finally limply stretched across the sofa while Dr. Shaun knelt in front of her. Every fraction of his 15 1/ super cock was being buried into her clutching pussy. Time and again he would ram himself forward. Her boobs would slosh up past her chin and then down over her navel in reaction to his fucking. Again and again she came. She had had more orgasms than she could count. And she was eager to have even more!

He in turn was spurting cum over her and into her time after time. Her body had cum every where. She looked like a glazed donut! And there was jism on the sofa and the bookcase. Her hair was a cum filled mess. Her lips had no cum on them only because she licked it all off. She loved the taste and he produced SO MUCH! She was in awe of how much his gonads could produce!

But finally Dr. Shaun slowly slid his enormous cock from her and pumped four, final gouts of seed onto her. Even this, his last ejaculation of the day was more than most men could produce. But for him, it was a weak offering. Cecilia knew that she would have to accept that their near-endless coupling was at an end.

She reached up, drew him down for a final grateful kiss.

"You are a God among men," she murmured in his ear. "I will alway worship you. I want your babies, I want to feel your enormous cock between my cunt lips forever! You are everything I could hope for in a man. And more! I will always want you!"

Slowly they parted. Dr. Shaun slipped into his slacks, buttoned up his shirt and put on his socks and shoes.

With a sigh Cecilia reached for her bra. She leaned over, trying to fit her breasts into the cups. As she stood up it was plain that they did not fit! Her tits were bigger than even those colossal cups could contain. Her newest. largest bra was no longer adequate!

"Here Limply, try to close this clasp, will you? You should at least be good for that!" she sneered.

Standing behind her her husband struggled to bring the bra clasp together to close it. The body band was the right size but her enlarged breasts prevented him from easily closing her bra. After some major effort he was able to get the snaps to mate. The result was ridiculous. Breast flesh was pooching out under the bottom and side panels of the bra. Her cleavage was surging upward, inches deep.

Cecilia slipped into her blouse but was only able to button the bottom half of the buttons. Her overly mammoth breasts bulged into view, the swells of her cleavage jiggled with her every move. It was a cock-harding sight. At least for Dr. Shaun. Her husband had no reaction.

Cecilia carried her belt, her untucked blouse fell over her skirt to the mid point of her tight little ass. She looked wrecked!

Together she and Little Limply left the inner office. Dr. Shaun's secretary was just finishing up, it seemed. She was tucking way the dictation machine she had been using. She looked up to say goodbye to the Smythes but the words died on her lips as she took in the sight of Cecilia.

"Guh, gosh," she stuttered. "You look..." words failed her.

Cecilia smiled. "I look FUCKED!" she told the stunned receptionist. "I look fucking FUCKED!" She laughed, proudly. "I took everything he had and was asking for more! What a man! What a stallion!"

"So I hear," responded the receptionist. Her eyes traveled from Cecilia's cum infused hair, over her face with the streaks of jism and finally rested on Cecilia's massive cleavage that was surging, up and down with her breathing. They burst forth, unfettered, from her blouse. Those huge swells of flesh were completely covered in cum. It was dripping over her bra and soaking into her blouse. Despite having worked for Dr. Shaun for months, she had never seen anything like it. Most of the patients staggered out of the inner office having been fucked to the point fo collapse. Cecelia looked worse than any of them. But she was standing proudly in front of the desk, showing off the results of her time with Dr. Shaun.

Looking down at herself Cecilia used two fingers to scoop up a good sized dollop of the cum from her cleavage. She leaned over the desk and offered it to the receptionist. Sliding her fingers across the girls lips she allowed her to suck her fingers into her mouth and slurp down the cum. Her tongue worked to be sure that she got it all.

"I'm going to go home now," Cecilia announced. "Would you like to come with me and help me clean up? I have a lot of Dr. Shaun's offerings that need to be dealt with. You could be a real help if you like?"

The receptionist wasted no time in grabbing her purse. As they left the office, hand in hand, she asked, "What about your husband?"

"Little Limply? Ignore him. He's no help at all! He'll make us some dinner while we get started. But I'll let you lick up all the cum you want! We'll have fun. Do you know how to use a dildo? I have one that's 14 inches long that feels almost as good as Dr. Shaun! If you want you can strap that on and ride me all night! I love to get fucked by pretty girls with big dicks," she enthused as they left the building.

12