The Festival Ch. 05

Story Info
Ben finds an unexpected ally in his psycho-sexual battle.
6.1k words
4.22
5.9k
5

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick reminder of all the principle cast as things escalate.

Benjamin 'Benji' Greenwood -- 21 years old, 6ft tall, lanky build, curly brown hair, pasty complexion. An insecure and anxious young man, uncomfortable in his girlfriend's world.

Allison Stitch -- his beautiful 26-year-old girlfriend, 5'11, slender, long auburn hair, dark blue eyes, pale complexion. A brilliant and charming scholar, with a deceptively wild nature.

Jessie Rolland -- Ali's 27-year-old childhood friend, 5'4, thick build, curly blonde hair, blue eyes, tan complexion. A gentle, soft-spoken, hippy who lives in a commune with her husband.

Robbie Rolland -- Jessie's 34-year-old husband, 6'4, lean build, thinning brown hair and a beard, grey eyes, tan complexion. A salt-of-the earth mechanic.

Nelly Birch -- Jessie's 23-year-old lesbian sister, 5'2, boylike figure, short blue hair, pale blue eyes, fair complexion. A rebellious young woman with a cool, blunt, manner.

Danica Higgs -- Ali's college best friend, 26 years old, 5'7, lean figure with a big ass, long blonde hair, green eyes, fair complexion. A ditsy, cheerful, character.

Saul Cohen -- Dani's boyfriend, 25 years old, 5'10, athletic build, dark haired, dark eyes, pale complexion. A boisterous guy, easy to get along with.

Macy Tanner -- Ali's college friend, 27 years old, 5'8, slim build with big tits, shoulder length platinum silver hair, hazel eyes, bronze complexion. A somewhat stern woman, with impeccable style.

Lucas Litchfield -- Macy's boyfriend, 29 years old, 6'2, strapping build, short dirty blonde hair, green eyes.

***

The colourful lights burned bright against the night sky, a thousand happy souls crowded around a stage writhing to the music. And I stood before it all with a sense of doom in my heart. It was a warm evening, but I felt cold and hollow. I had to find Allison, and when I did it would be the end of our relationship.

"Bring her to me," Robbie had growled in my face minutes ago.

"W-w-what?" I stammered, mentally obliterated.

"You fucked my wife, I'm going to fuck your girlfriend," he announced with a wolfish smile. I told him that it was impossible, that she wouldn't do it, that Jessie had come to me willingly. He only laughed at me. "I think she'll like my cock more than you did," Robbie chuckled, releasing me. I slumped to the floor, crumpled against the stall. He glared down at me with iron conviction. "Convince her. You have thirty minutes to bring her to my bed. Or, I'm going to have your ass instead."

Nelly chortled at that, "I've put my finger in his tight little hole, I think he want's something bigger." She clapped her hands together, "you heard my brother-in-law. One or both of you had better show up in thirty minutes, or I might have some photos to share from this weekend. Hurry along, tick tock."

It took me ten minutes just to collect myself. I tried to make sense of it at first. How long had they been colluding? And why? This all began with Robbie and Jessie, and that baffling night. Evidently, the affair had not gone over his head but when had he doubled down and sought vengeance against me, and why had his wife been excluded from their terrible plot tonight? There was no making sense of it, and so it was that I resolved to muster what little courage remained to me and do the right thing.

No, I was not going to pimp out my girlfriend to their perverse whims. Nor would I present my ass to Robbie and be drawn deeper into this knot. The evidence on Nelly's phone was indeed incriminating, I knew that. But it was only valuable insofar as it could be used to blackmail me against Allison. It was time to tell her everything, tell it all. It would cost me everything, it will break her heart and ruin friendships. But she deserved a better partner, and better friends.

Through the press I could not spot her where I'd left her; time was against me, I knew. I didn't want Nelly finding her before I could. It was Danica who came stumbling out the swirl of moving bodies to find me bouncing on my tip toes. "I've been looking for you, we need to talk," she said to me. I had no desire to hear more twisty tails from her lips. She was just as bad as Nelly.

"I don't have time, I need to find Allison now," I replied curtly.

"She's not here, she and Jessie drifted off to one of the other stages like fifteen minutes ago," Dani informed me. Fuck! There were six stages at the festival, I didn't have the luxury of combing through them all. I began to panic, a long growl of frustration that had even drunk strangers turning to see. "Whoa, whoa, what's going on, Benji!? Just talk to me!" Dani implored, taking me aside to calm me down.

The fragmented confession I'd been piecing together for Allison came boiling out of me. Hyperventilating through it all, I started and stammered, laying it all before a flabbergasted Danica. I told her everything. She didn't seem to share my guilt with regards to our masturbatory engagement earlier, but she looked appalled by Nelly's behaviour. When I was done, I had only this to say: "I love her, Dani! I love her! I should never have let any of it happen! Not even what you and I did, God, I enjoyed it but...but I love her, and now I've gone and fucked it all up."

"Why would Nelly and Robbie do such a thing?" she asked.

"She loves Allison, and she's jealous or...Robbie and his fucking wife are just sociopaths, I don't know anymore," I cried, "I deserve it, I suppose."

Though clearly shaken by my revelations, she grabbed my hand firmly, "you really love Allison?" I nodded, wiping away the tears. "Then let's go fix this, I'll deal with them." Without wasting a moment, she dragged me through the camps, toward our tent.

"Dani, I can't let you do this," I muttered meekly.

"You can't stop me," she retorted. The yellow canvas adrift on the margins of the ground loomed before us. In truth, I was worried this would only make things worse. Seems to be a recurring theme! I could not know how they would react to me roping in Danica, but, then again, Nelly had violated our arrangement by colluding with Robbie.

They were talking in hushed voices when we entered. The blonde preceding my arrival had visibly unsettled them. Robbie looked at Nelly uncertainly. With the gas lamps burning throughout the tent, casting shadows every which way, there was a sinister quality to the setting. My champion spoke first. "This shit has got to stop," Dani began aggressively, "why are you tormenting Benjamin?"

Nelly's eyes shifted from me, to Dani, and back again. A sly smile crept across her face, it seemed forced. A wrench had been thrown into her plans. "You fucking pussy, you tattled to Danica?" she chided me, shaking her head. "This scumbag cheated on your best friend!"

"With your sister. Your brother-in-law. You," Dani replied firmly. She omitted our own relatively tame dalliance.

"Yeah, well, we aren't the ones dating her. He cheated on her," Nelly's tone was petulant.

"So what!? She...it doesn't matter. They have shit to work out and that's between them," Danica said. I did not know this fervent side to her existed, nor why it emerged in my stead. This wasn't the clumsy, scatter-brained, delightfully ditsy friend Allison introduced me to months ago. Clearly this defence bemused my tormenter, who was not used to having her whims defied.

"Listen, blondie," Nelly fake yawned, "you want to protect your pet, go right ahead. But save it for someone who cares. I want my pound of flesh, and nothing you can say will change that." She walked toward us, tension growing with each step. Nelly squared up to Dani, as tall as she could being scarcely more than five feet tall. "Benjamin, seeing as you didn't bring Allison down here, I can only assume you're volunteering your ass. I thought as much, a closet case if ever I saw one."

"Is that it? Hm? What's the endgame here, Nel? You get Robbie to bugger him, maybe he likes it. Maybe he loves it! So, what? He'll still love Allison when it's done. Will you leave him be after that?" Dani challenged her.

"Never," Nelly admitted coldly. She took a deep breath and composed herself. "So, you can stay, or you can go. But he stays or I go to Allison."

Dani did not rise to the bait. Instead, she looked over Nelly's head. "Robbie, if you let it end tonight, you can have me instead." That piqued the interest of everyone in the room.

"What?" Nelly choked. Dani sidestepped her and went straight to Robbie. Nelly did not like that. I saw it in her eyes. Robbie, for his part, appeared deeply uncomfortable with everything that was going on. Gone was the angry husband who'd confronted me at the stalls.

"What do you say?" Danica prompted him directly. Like a wary predator, he did not know what to do. It was a stroke of genius from a girl whom none had ever called smart. Robbie's looming presence was the source of much of Nelly's threat. Dani meant to undermine that power. And yet I could not let it happen.

"DANI!" I shouted, finding my voice at last. I too left Nelly standing there, chewing on her rage. I may have been a coward, but I knew I could not let her pay for my mistakes. "This mess is mine, I will face the consequences."

Robbie cleared his throat and scratched his head. "Look, guys, this is getting out of hand. Nel said--"

"Both of you!" Nelly cut in. All three of us turned toward her as she attempted to seize control of the situation. "Both of you! I...we...get both of you tonight. If he means so much to you, I'll let him sail off into the sunset with Allison none the wiser. The two of you can share his little pencil dick for all I care." The cunning androgynous babe stalked between us, devouring Dani with her eyes. She took up a lock of golden hair, twirling it between her fingers. Her other hand dropped to Dani's bum and squeezed. I noticed a slight parting of Danica's lips, a nervous swallow. But there was a glimmer in her green eyes, a sparkle of excitement I'd seen on her face earlier today. "A night with you?" Nelly licked her lips, "I'd say that's more than worth it. But you do whatever we say. Deal?"

"Deal," exhaled Dani and she kissed Nelly full on the mouth. Robbie and I were shocked, but no one was taken aback quite so much as Nelly herself. She nearly fell over as they locked lips and her eyes widened. However, she quickly steadied herself and their sapphic spit swap began in earnest. Wet, willing tongues slithered between their mouths. Nelly stood on her tip toes, taking Dani's face in her hands and assuming the dominant role, which Dani was happy to cede. Hands roamed fondling breasts and bums, blue hair and blonde were ruffled. Nelly bit Dani's bottom lip and grinned, thrilled by her new toy.

But she hadn't forgotten the old one. "Undress him," she demanded of Dani, smacking her ass and flopping back onto Robbie's bed to watch. She can't stand to be out of control. She was getting carried away and I suspect that frightened her. Dani did as she was told all the same.

She unbuttoned my shirt, fingers trembling ever so slightly. "You don't have to do this," I whispered under my breath. Dani gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I want to," she whispered back, "for Allison. For you." She made no mention of poor Saul. I shrugged out my open shirt as she tended to my jeans. Watching the girls making out had gotten things started down below so at least I wouldn't be exposed in my most meagre state. But it was hardly an impressive showing. It had become entirely apparent that I had a small penis, both these women had made that clear to me in different ways. But they were strangely intrigued by it. Nelly, queer as she was, never looked more pleased than when privy to my privates. And Danica was fascinated. It wasn't desire, but they weren't turned off either.

Robbie, whom I could safely assume was not entirely straight given his part in the plot, still looked fidgety and uncomfortable. It was to him Nelly directed Dani next. She helped him with his T-Shirt and slacks while I stepped out my sneakers. Whatever mixed feelings he harboured, when his boxers came down his cock bounced straight up. All ten inches of Robbie prodded into Danica's thigh. At that, she looked with desire. She doesn't see us the same way, I realised. Almost in a trance, she grabbed his stiff manhood. But Nelly meant to draw things out. "Ehem, I'm feeling overdressed, come give me hand," she requested. It's not as though she was wearing much, she simply raised her arms and Dani hiked her sparkly shirt overhead. Beneath it, she was bare. Her boots required more deft attention. She spread her legs, giving the crouching Dani an eyeful of her smooth cunt. While her Doc Martens were unlaced, Nelly had Robbie and I stand side by side.

As was her devious intention, the size difference became more pronounced when so closely compared. Robbie's masculine member throbbed and jutted proudly from his hips, a fierce bush shrouded it while a gnarly set of nuts hung below. My semi looked like a sad pinky beneath a tuft of fuzz. My balls were small and tucked tight to my body. You'd never think that they were same organ, seeing them like that. All too happy to point it out, Nelly gestured toward us, "you're doing all this, for that little worm?" Dani studied our cocks with glassy eyes. "Go on, grab em! Tell the class what you think."

Dani crawled over to us. On her knees, she reached up and took us each in hand. She could barely wrap her fingers around his, mine was lost in her hand. "Which one do you want inside you?" Nelly asked bluntly. Dani stroked Robbie's cock, flustered. "It is impressive, if you're into that sort of thing," Nelly mused. That's your brother-in-law's cock you're talking about. I suppose the ship had long since sailed on inappropriate relationships. "Well, Benji, you know your way around it by now. Get it nice and wet so he can stick it in her twat," she chirped. I knelt beside Dani and she shuffled aside for me, still holding onto Robbie's cock. My lips parted around his crown, stretching around it, all while Dani looked on, awestruck. She stroked my head gently, coaxing me, not forcing me, to devour more of that big dick. I managed about five inches on the first pass. When I paused to catch my breath, Dani took up the task and eagerly crammed Robbie's cock into her mouth. More practiced, she took seven inches into her throat before pulling back. We took turns after that, each giving him a suck. My own little dick filled with blood and I felt Dani's hand upon it.

She kissed me then, each of us with a hand still around Robbie's meat. I felt her tongue swirl around my mouth and a string of saliva hung between our lips when we parted. "Danica," Nelly whistled rudely, "leave the needle dick to his chore, come over here." Dani gave me another little peck on the lips before crawling back to Nelly. I continued to blow Robbie on my own, one eye inclined toward the girls. Nelly peeled off the top Dani was wearing and gave her right nipple a pinch. "Have you ever eaten pussy?" Nelly asked, holding Dani's chin.

"Yes," she confessed, tying her hair into a ponytail in anticipation.

"Aren't you full of surprises!" squealed Nelly. Her fingers curled around the back of Dani's golden head, "well, then, come taste my desire!" She crammed Dani's face between her legs and threw her own head back with delight. Robbie didn't seem to mind that I was distracted because he too had his eyes on the lewd display. As my head bobbed along his shaft, Dani's nodded in Nelly's lap. The sound of my gobbling and her lapping met the rasping breaths and moans of those we pleasured.

I don't doubt Nelly enjoyed forcing me to go down on her in the showers this morning. But that had little to do with her sexual preference and more to do with her fetish for debasing me. Now, with a pretty girl devouring her, she was in her own world and forgot all about me for a time. She tweaked her own pale nipple while keeping Dani's face pressed fast against her cunt. "Oh fuck," she purred, "you're not half bad." Her little tits rose and fell, increasingly quickly.

Robbie too was racing toward a climax. I'd learned from the first time, I could feel the tightness in his manhood, the way he inclined toward me and his pulse grew heavy. I could swallow 8 inches of his cock at a reasonable tempo now, and I'd gotten far better at keeping my teeth out of it. I developed a sort of rotating technique with my head. To be honest, I'd learned it from watching porn but it certainly came in handy. With my mouth vacuumed tightly on, I made a swooping arch, sucking firmly and that's when Robbie buckled. "Whooooa," he groaned, hunching over me. He held onto my head, keeping my lips locked onto his glans while he orgasmed. Once again, the vigour of his orgasm was too much. I felt the first blast at the back of my throat, I caught the second one too, barely tasting it. But as he spasmed, the third came bubbling out my lips. How can one man produce so much cum? It spilled from the tip after that, landing on the floor of the tent.

"Dammit, Robbie!" sighed Nelly, "you were supposed to hold off." He stroked his dripping member and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, he's pretty good," Robbie shrugged. I felt absurdly proud of that. "Give me a few minutes, I'll be ready," Robbie promised. I wiped the trail of cum off my chin with the back of my hand.

"But she won't be," Nelly quipped, stroking Dani's head. "Benji," she snapped her fingers, "fabulous as they are, take off her pants." I didn't bother getting to my feet, hobbling over to the bed on my knees. I helped her with her sandals first, and then my hands went to her waist. Dani must have had the hardest time finding pants to fit her. Her pink suede trousers were loose around her hips, but as I peeled them downward, they clung to that ginormous ass. Once they passed that formidable obstacle, down her slim legs they fell. She was still kneeling before Nelly so I had to tug the garment loose to get it off. "My God, I have never seen an ass like that on a white girl," Nelly remarked. From behind, I had the best view in the house. "Give it a smack," our puppet master implored. I did so, but lightly, not wanting to abuse my ally. Even so, the flesh rippled and bounced back. It was an ass that demanded worship. Dani continued to noisily eat Nelly's twat.

"Get her nice and slick," Nelly commanded me at once. With Dani kneeling on the floor, I had a difficult time actually getting low enough to reach her lips. I tried going head first, but her ass made that a challenge. I did enjoy feeling her bum on my face. However, that was of no use. Instead, I flipped over and lay on the floor. Scooting my shoulders backwards, Dani considerately widened her base so that I could slither between her legs. I was now looking up at the golden triangle crowning her slit. Hooking my arms around her thighs, I did a half sit up, drawing my temple against her groin and my mouth to her sex. It wasn't especially comfortable, or dignified, my naked body was stretched out on the ground with my erection just sprouting up like a weed from the earth, but I could reach what needed reaching.

And when my tongue found its mark, it found it wet on arrival. I could taste her arousal, a welcome tart flavour. Curling my tongue, I licked along the length of her labia, rounding out with a flourish at her clit. It was a little nub and it took me an attempt or two to find it, but I knew when I did. I ate her, she ate Nelly. Robbie had seated himself on Nelly's small single mattress to enjoy the show. I found that I really wanted to please her. Not out of some repressed perverse urge, the kind Nelly and Robbie had teased out of me previously. I wanted to make her feel good, the way I wanted Ali to feel good. It was for my sake Dani was here. I think. Well, I was fast learning that Dani was sexually curious and so found her own undiscovered lusts slaked in this process. But would have been worse without her. My neck strained as I tried to keep in place but I was determined to give her my best.

12