The Festival Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised by how relaxed her hole was, devouring my wet bony middle finger with sudden ease. I sucked it clean, tasting the depths of her delicious bum along each knuckle. It may have been the kink, there wasn't really a flavour, but it was delicious. She was ready-to-go, and so was I. Yet as I stabbed my helmet toward that untapped sphincter she clenched tight and grinned that devious grin. My thin penis trapped between her glutes was more comedic than sexy. "On second thought, perhaps you're not the man for the job?" she pondered aloud, "you're probably better off just eating my ass, that would be more appropriate for a man of your...stature." Honestly, she had an arse that deserved a face in it 24/7. But this was a challenge, and it was now or never. She knew I wanted to defer to my passive instincts and worship her whims. This was my one chance to claim a pleasure I could call my own. Alright then, Dani, we'll do this your way.

Grabbing her waist firmly I drove in toward her, watching with curious fascination as she braced herself in anticipation. "Your ass is MINE!" I snarled, punching my cock into her anus which at last yielded to my vigour. My palms spread her wider, giving me not only an unobstructed view but also minimising the obstruction for my member. This was nothing like ploughing Nelly's comparatively small behind. Or even Ali's pert butt. There was way too much ass for a man like me. I could only stick Dani with an inch or two at most. I wasn't exactly clapping her cheeks, I could manage no more than cautious little strokes, but I'd officially claimed Danica Higgs anal virginity. No one could take this from me. Yes, I'd forgiven, if not made peace with, Allison and her wanton ways. But this felt like amends, redemption even, for the lingering sense of unfairness. I mean, I was fucking her best friend up the arse and if that didn't go some ways in levelling the playing field then nothing would.

Brimming with masculine pride I laid a hearty spank on Dani's backside while humping her. I do think Dani was happy for me but she didn't want me getting carried away with my renewed sense of self-esteem. "I kinda like it...I was worried it would be painful but...its...nice!" she giggled. She had the ass of a pornstar, it was a shame to handle it with such delicacy. "I can't believe Stitch's first time was with Robbie. Can you imagine her tight little asshole getting wrecked by that python, Benji?" Of course I could, and I had. I'd seen him stuff all 10 inches into Dani's snatch, but it didn't seem humanly possible to fit that into an ass. I don't doubt Allison tried. "He's thicker than you, longer than you, more powerful than you. He fucks the way you wish you could fuck. Ooooh my, I do believe he's getting me all hot and bothered!" Here I was drilling her ass and she was busy fantasizing about another man.

Her intent was to prick my pride, and it worked. I yanked my cock out her bum, which more winked than gaped, and flipped her onto her back. "Maybe this will shut you up," I growled, clambering over her supine body. Hovering above her face, I grabbed the back of her head. Giving Dani no say in the matter, I shoved her mouth onto my cock and aggressively began to fuck her face. "Can you taste your fat arse on my meat, slut?" I asked with a rudeness I summoned from deep within. My little balls nudged her chin while I jammed my five inches past her tonsils repeatedly. I had to push past my personal line of decency and withhold my climax simultaneously. "I don't care who you fuck. Tonight, you belong to me, do you understand?"

"Yooshdaaahi," she mouthed inaudibly around my member. I removed my cock, wiping her slobber onto her cheek. "Yes, daddy," she wiped her wet lips. It was a tad cringe. It didn't sound right either, no one could mistake me for a dominant. But I'd be lying if I claimed I didn't enjoy her performance.

Satisfied by her obedience, I made my way back to her lower half. I lifted her legs and commanded her to hold her ankles and draw them toward her head. She wasn't the most flexible but she didn't defy me. The result was a graphic view of her undercarriage splayed wide for my use. Her sex radiated and I could smell her feminine desire. Maybe I could not rock her world. The sheen of her thighs, however, told the story of a woman in heat. That adorable landing strip above her slit was like an arrow guiding you into her snatch. But I was nowhere near done with her ass.

I tilted her pelvis up toward my boner. In this position, I actually had better access to her backdoor though I'd be denied the pleasure of watching her arse jiggle. With that first entry, I delivered more than half of my meagre manhood into her asshole, sinking my hips into her with such effort that it drew a dreamy gasp from her quivering lips.

I gave her all I could and we did not break eye contact as I steadily fucked her ass. They say we eat with our eyes. I would argue that we fuck with our eyes too. Oh the pleasure I felt with every thrust was satiating. Yet the visual experience was equally gratifying. I guess I'd been so preoccupied by this twisted power play, I hadn't even bothered to removed her bra. I gave her breasts a quick paw and she seemed to enjoy the sensation of the lace against her erect nipples. Hair stuck to my forehead and sweat dripped from my brow onto the folded up blonde beneath me. "I'm your dirty whore, Benji baby," she groaned, "have your way with me!" I wanted to tell her that she was beautiful and wild. Like Allison.

Did Ali know or care what we were doing right now? Did Saul? Whether he did or didn't, Saul and his big fat dick were being cuckolded by ME! The sensation of her anus clinging to my organ was glorious, the tactile joy of this forbidden hole had elevated sex to whole new sensory paradigm. I tried to wiggle more of my needle dick into it, trying to cram it down to the base. Her attempts at mockery were gone, I'd won the game. Dani was loving this just as much as I was. "What would you do if Saul walked in on us?" I prompted, pressing myself hard into her. Knowing Saul, he'd probably complain in a most comically petulant way, then the horny bastard would wait his turn.

"I'd tell him to get out and keep the tub warm for us," she smirked, "and if Stitch walked in?"

What would I do? I'd probably panic and apologize. Knowing Ali, the real Ali, she'd smile and take her clothes off. "I'd tell her to lick my balls while I buggered you," I answered instead. Everything had changed this weekend. Not even in my most depraved wet dream could I have conceived where my sex life would wind up. Dani flexed her sphincter around my throbbing cock and she swooned. She hadn't cum, but she was on fire. And I was on the verge now. Dani licked her fingertips and started to toy with her clitoris. "I'm going to fill your arsehole with my cum and then feed it to you!" I promised.

"Yes, baby!" she tittered, chewing her lip. I would have done just that. Three, maybe four, strokes would have done the trick. But it wasn't Saul or Ali who walked in on us.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!!!?" came the shrill curse at my back. It was Macy, accompanied by Nelly and a stranger. Little did I know they were right on schedule, but somewhere along the way Dani had lost the plot. Platinum Macy, with her iron jaw, was fuming. Nelly had expected to find us here, though perhaps not with my penis buried in Danica Higgs' ass. The stranger, a fair waif who loomed above them both, was bemused by the scene they'd not-so-accidentally stumbled upon. She steadied herself on Nelly's shoulder and her eyes narrowed at my flexed buttocks.

Dani managed to gather her wits, slipping her asshole right off me. The pink mushroom tip made a wet pop when we came apart. In a whirl of white, she covered herself by clutching up armfuls of blanket. Her face was red, though not from shame, I realised. Irritated as I was to have been stopped in those final thrusts, I followed her example and scurried in beside her, snatching a feather pillow to cover my groin. "Who are these people making sex in my bed?" asked the stranger, whom I could now deduce was Nelly's paramour. And my cock, fresh out of Dani's bum, was pressed against the very thing she sleeps on. Brilliant, I've made another enemy. Her Slavic accent I did not expect. Her presence, I suspect, Dani did not expect. This is why you can't trust Nelly. Thankfully, the woman was clearly on drugs, a lot of them by the looks of it, pupils wide and fingers twitching, and thus she appeared less outraged than one might expect.

"A couple of disgusting cheaters," snapped the unfortunately sober Macy, genuinely hurt to have caught us in flagrant delicto (again). Dani began to stammer out a tearful apology, laden with excuses and denials. All I could think was "and the Oscar goes to". On such short notice, it was very well rehearsed. "Save your bullshit for Stitch!" announced Macy, deaf to the feeble defences of her friend.

"Allison!? Screw that, these perverts broke into Irina's nest and defiled her bed!" shouted Nelly. "I'm so sorry, my love!" she said to the 6ft2 Russian. They'd only met today, of course, but Nelly spoke to her as though they'd been sweethearts. It was Nelly who'd given us access to Irina's 'nest'. "Get security, I want them arrested!" Where are you going with this?

"PLEASE, DON'T! It was accident, we were just drunk and and and oh no it just happened..." mewled Dani, forehead against her glistening temple as though she may faint from despair. Somehow, I knew what she would say next, so I said it first.

"We'll do anything!" I beseeched, starting to grasp the situation they had in mind for Macy. That brought a foul grin to Nelly's face. She barely managed to contain her guffaw. Déjà vu! I had serious doubts, having been traumatized by Jessie's sister previously. But once again I was forced to play along. Macy, her mind nowhere kinky, was still intent on outsourcing the consequences to security so the diminutive lesbian rolled the dice.

"Stand up, the both of you!" Nelly commanded. Dani and I exchanged glances, I noticed the corner of her mouth twitch. Macy paused, one foot out the door. Slowly, reluctantly (at least my reluctance was genuine), we stood to either side of the bed. "Lose the pillows!" she clarified, forcing us to discard the only article to decency that yet remained to us. Standing there, naked and judged, I felt more vulnerable than I had when they caught me halfway down Dani's bum. By now my member had shrunken down to the size of single noodle of penne. I noticed Irina's flinty eyes drawn to it. Perhaps she thought this was all a radical hallucination.

"What are you doing?" Macy hissed under her breath, uncertain as to where this was heading. It felt too abrupt but there was no way to develop this organically. If Macy left, this was all for nought. And they've ruined my anal conquest for no damn reason.

Nelly slipped her arm around the bony waist of her lover, who was almost a foot taller. "You will answer to my muse for what you've done," she declared, "then Ali and Saul can deal with what's left." Irina glanced down at her, blinking fervently. Dani apologized on our behalf, the manner of a scolded child. She's beguiling the Russian...and intriguing Macy. Given her partnership with Nelly, I could assume the sexual preferences of Irina even without noting the hungry leer she cast upon Dani.

"You mean..." Irina inclined her head, "I can..."

"If they want to stay out of jail, they'll do what they're told," Nelly smirked. It was unlikely we'd be arrested, perhaps just expelled from the grounds for trespassing. I wasn't scared of festival security. Dani and I were consenting adults. But no one challenged her threat, Macy included. Irina's angular face lit up with lusty delight and she clapped her hands together. This one is a villain. Of her, I was scared.

"Nelly!" gasped Macy, still resisting the situation, "this is..."

"What they deserve!" Nelly quipped, "we're going to give them exactly what they deserve."

Irina was likely a model, with a tall gaunt frame and sharp unique features. A lean fair wisp propped up by her bones, she was lankier than even me. Not so much pretty as she was striking. Her hair was dyed not the platinum blonde of Macy, but rather a stark white blond and cut with a fringe. And her eyebrows were similarly coloured, creating the illusion that she had none. Oddly, she had a face you just couldn't stop looking at. It was to Dani she stalked toward, predatory in her step. "These are your friends?" she asked, prodding Dani with a pointed nail. She made my erstwhile lover flinch as she sniffed about her. "They stink like fucking," she smiled a Cheshire smile, touching the lavender lace on Dani's left breast, "nasty ass fucking in my bed."

"They stink like infidelity," snapped Macy, huffing with disappointment, "Nelly, this is vile. I'm going to get Stitch...and Saul." At least she was as cross with Dani as she was with me this time. Luckily, Nelly rescued the situation, snagging her wrist as she turned to depart.

"Why? They'll get dumped and then what? These cheating whores deserve so much worse, don't you think?" Nelly was whispering poisons into the air, poisons which took root in Macy. She opened her pouty lips and then closed them, her gaze trained upon us. Yet in us she saw only mirrored guilt. She doesn't know we know. Macy's indiscretion weighed heavy on her conscience and that was where Nelly prodded. "Cheaters deserve to be punished," Nelly told her, causing the sinister Irina to cackle as she fondled Danica.

"We punish sexy lady and skinny boy," Irina repeated, fishing one of Dani's small breasts out her bra. Without warning, she sucked on her nipple until Dani yelped. Both Macy and I gasped. Then Irina plunged her tongue into Dani's mouth, forcing a sloppy kiss upon her. She made the spit swap in the shower this morning seem comparatively tame. Now that's what dominance looks like. Immediately, I could tell why Nelly had taken a shining to this lusty lesbian. I only hoped Dani was okay with this improvisation. The Russian was not what Dani had in mind but to her credit she embraced, enduring that serpentine tongue lashing with just the right amount of sexually charged fear. She was down to try anything.

Clutching her necklace in her fist, Macy was in a trance. Nelly placed her palm against the small of her back and gave her a gentle push toward me. I felt my junk recede. The five of us in this airy tent were here, some unwittingly, for Macy. Everything hinged on how she chose to proceed. This was all about giving her an excuse. She wanted to hurt me, because she wants to hurt herself. I knew a thing or two about that. Do I want her to run? Or do I want her to stay? Running meant nothing, an awkward conversation, our partners were in on this. Well, I think. A conversation felt long overdue, but it was too late for that. "You..." she swallowed hoarsely, "you...you...you little SCUMBAG!" she screamed so loud I worried security would show up anyway. She steamrolled toward me and slapped my face soundly. With tears in her eyes she started to smack me repeatedly. Though I blocked or slipped most of her flailing blows, she continued to wail on me. I turtled up with my hands on my head. Irina and Dani had stopped in horror and Nelly had to intervene.

Only the first slap had been painful, the rest were just harmless. "No," I said, "leave her be." At that, Macy stopped fighting Nelly's restraint. She looked to me with icy loathing. Nelly released her and thankfully she did not continue to strike me. Ok, show her your belly. I went to my knees before Macy, "do what you will with me."

"Is this some sort of pervert's trick?" she asked, arms crossed tightly beneath her immense bosom.

"I am a pervert. I confess. I cheated on your friend, with your other friend," I nodded at Dani, whose neck was marked by hickeys from Allison earlier, and her lips were bruised from where the Russian had bitten them now. Irina was actually reeling, no doubt from whatever she'd been taking with Nelly, but watched on with a slack jawed fascination. "Do your worst, whatever you want," I bowed my head.

She looked at us each in turn, wary. Afraid. Macy's manicured brow furrowed. "What I want," she repeated slowly, as though weighing up the words, "is the bathroom." Of course, that's how she got her to come here! The realisation was bitterly funny.

Nursing her hangover and her grudges, she'd been on an h20 diet all day. It wasn't so much luck as it was character. Fastidious Macy Tanner was no doubt thrilled to avoid those repugnant communal commodes in lieu of a more hygienic loo. And Nelly was more than happy to offer up these private facilities. You had to hand it to these girls, their schemes, however convoluted, had a certain genius to them. Not that she'd be using the VIP plumbing now.

As Macy Tanner, the haughty queen, stepped up to me and hiked her designer mini-skirt, I wondered whether this specific act of humility was an unforeseen consequence or the grand design. Nelly was fighting hysterical delight. Across the bed, Dani was tense, frozen in the clutches of a tormentor who had, like so many of us, stumbled blindly into this psychosexual web. And the black widow, my girlfriend--God only knows what she was up to, and with whom. These were the fruits of her labour and she was nowhere to be seen. As for me, I submitted like the cowering bitch I am. With equal parts dread and eroticism, I was drawn into the black knickers clinging tightly to Macy's crotch. She pressed my face roughly against her mound and closed her eyes.

I didn't expect any gentle handling, nor did I receive any. The wetness spread across the groin of her expensive Victoria's Secret panties. I kept my lips pressed firmly together as the stream grew, and her piss was running down my chin. I was grateful she'd drank naught but water all day, not that I dared draw breath. I heard a cathartic exhale of relief as Macy concentrated, dousing me in an endless shower. Her relief came not from emptying her bursting bladder so much as it did from emptying it on me. I was, by design, the target of her misplaced wrath. There was a crack of cruel laughter from above as she revelled in my humiliation, twisting her fingers through my hair.

And humiliated I was. A few minutes ago, I was balls deep in some premium ass. Now I was getting pissed on and I had, in truth, done nothing wrong. This was just to appease her guilt. She cheated on Lucas one time. Most friends would propose therapy. Macy's friends had contrived this depraved bullshit. Which was easy for them because they weren't the one's getting peed on like a fire hydrant.

The flow tapered off slowly. If I didn't know any better I'd think it a warm rinse from a faucet. But I did know what it was, yet the degradation itself was...stirring. "Incredible," gasped Irina, who'd taken no issue with someone weeing on the floor of her fancy tent. Macy let her skirt fall down, a trickle racing into her takkies, and took a step back to admire her work. Her face betrayed no sign of emotion when she saw me kneeling in a puddle of her making. She didn't seem to notice there was anyone else in the room beside the two of us.

Nelly was quick to make her presence known. "Let's fuck the little bitch!" she encouraged, hastily producing a familiar sky blue strap-on dildo from beneath a crumpled heap of clothes. Desperately, I glanced at Dani but the situation had gone beyond her control now. Neither of us were running the show anymore.

"What about this one?" asked Irina, shoving Dani roughly onto the bed, "OH MY GOD!" The Russian pounced after Dani like a giddy school girl, and groped at her naked flesh with sneaky fingers. "Her ass is enormous!" Irina observed, aggressively pinching and slapping her bum. No one had ever treated her with this little dignity, not even Nelly. Dani was definitely scared of this woman but that didn't mean she was put off.