The Festival Pt. 01

Story Info
I encounter an old 'friend' while attending a music festival.
1.6k words
4.43
5.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Festival Part 1- An Unexpected Encounter.

(All characters are fictional and over 21. All sex is, as it should be, consensual)

She was the last person I expected to see at the hotel. I live in a small city but was up for the weekend in a large city for a music festival. I was going to connect with friends but they had bailed at the last moment so here I was, alone. I was just putting the keycard in the door when I looked towards someone coming out of the room next to mine. Our eyes met and, to my relief she gave me a huge smile. Then she quickly looked around and said "Are you alone? Will it be a problem if you are seen talking to me?" I quickly reassured her that I was on my own and asked what brought her to the big city. I was a little nervous as she might be working.

Let me explain a little about Monique. She is an escort. Don't judge me. She was about 5' 8'', 35 years old, blond and slender but with ample breasts that were just about perfect. I had seen her several times in the city where we both lived and I knew she came up here a few times a year to connect with her fans. If you saw her reviews, you would realize that her regulars were very loyal, very protective and very glowing in their appreciation.

"Actually," she said "I was going to be working. There was this guy who was taking me to the music festival and wanted a date for the weekend. To be candid, he was bit of a jerk. Always talking about himself, a lousy lover and not in tune with life in general. He was always taking calls during our dates and expected me to be impressed with his importance."

"But I bet you made him feel as if he were the center of the universe," I said. So, what happened?

"He ditched me! He got some call about his business and said he had to get the next flight out to New York. He behaved like I must be as disappointed as Cinderella not being able to go to the ball. It was all I could do to not cheer. He had pre-paid the room, the tickets and my rate. He is the kind of guy with more money than brains. So, I am going to whoop it up and enjoy the music and not have to be dragged here and there when he gets bored."

I tried to be as genuine as I could when I said "Good for you!" I added, nonchalantly, that I was going to the festival as well, the sad story of my friends not coming, and said that I hoped to see her at some of the venues. "Save me a dance," I said making it clear that I was not going to be creepy about being there at the same time.

But she did not notice my attempts to be gallant, or she used her acting skills to pretend. She surprised me with "I am famished! Do you want to get something to eat? We have enough time for dinner then get back here and freshen up for the evening performance."

"Sure," I said, trying to not sound surprised and as delighted as she was when Mr. Captain of Industry had run out on her. "Just let me drop my bags in my room and we'll get going." She followed me into the room and looked about.

"Hey, look at this, our rooms are adjoined! We can get some wine and party long after the stages close down."

"I already have several bottles. Remember, I was expecting to have a few friends here as well."

"Their loss," she said.

We went out to supper and talked like old friends. Strangely enough we did not talk about sex, or our encounters or her clients. Well, that is not entirely true. She talked about her travels and the understanding was that she was being paid to accompany men to exotic locations. I have to admit that the thought of her screwing her way around the globe turned me on.

Coming back to the hotel we had about two hours before we went off to our first act. "Just before she opened the door to her room she said "Unlock the door between our rooms and we can have a drink before going out."

"Sure," I said, "but give me a few minutes, I am going to take a shower."

"Oh yeah, me too," she replied and went through the door. I immediately unlocked the adjoining door loudly enough that she must have heard it. But there was no corresponding click from her side. I quickly got undressed and headed for the shower. I had just gotten the water the right temperature and was preparing to soap up when I heard a voice behind me.

"It seems a shame to waste water by running two showers. Although this may actually take longer."

I turned and she was standing, naked, behind me. All I could do was smile.

"Here let me help you with that," she said and took the cloth from me and began a sensual exploration. In all the times that I had gone to see her I had never showered with her so this was a welcome experience. I was not rushing things. I was waiting my turn to soap her up, but my erection told a different story. After running the cloth all over my back and chest she finally began working my cock. Not frantically, but slowly and gently. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me and said, "Your turn".

I took the cloth and returned the favor, making sure that I paid particular attention to her perky breasts and her erect nipples before I moved down between her legs. She groaned and said "You know what I want".

I knew. Whenever we had our sessions I took great delight in going down on her. At first, I thought she was just acting as if she enjoyed it but there are some reactions I don't think a woman can't fake. One is goosebumps. As my tongue circled her clit I saw them all over her body. The second thing was that, when she came, her cheeks and chest were extremely red. And finally, she squirted. Not a lot, but enough to make me know she had come.

This time was different, being in the shower. It was the first time I ate her out when she was standing up. She was grabbing the back of my head and grinding her pussy into my face. When I used my tongue to penetrate her she let out a groan and I felt a flush of hot juices on my face. Her legs became rubbery and began to shake. I held her up and kept licking until she pulled back and said "Enough!"

I stood and put my face into the shower stream to clean off her cum. She kissed me and said, "Your turn, but let's go to the bed." We toweled each other off and engaged in some deep sensual kisses while she stroked my rock hard cock. I was afraid I would not make it to the bed.

When we were dry, she took my hand and brought me out to the bed. She pushed me down on my back and I lay back while she hovered over me, kissing me our tongues exploring each other. Then she began to work her way down my body. I was so ready just to have her ride me but she started to slowly lick my cock and I was sure I was going to explode right away. I told her I was ready and she looked up at me and said "Okay, but you have to promise me that you will be able to get it up within 20 minutes. I need to get fucked before the concert."

"As long as you are here and naked, that will not be a problem," I said.

With that she swallowed by cock so quickly that I gasped. Then she began to work me and deep throat me until I erupted inside her mouth. She gave a squeal of delight and swallowed every drop.

"You have never done that before," I said with amazement.

"Well, we have been friends for a while. And this weekend we are going to enjoy each other. But after this, please don't get weird or possessive."

"I promise," I said. "Now, do you want me to go down on you again while I am recharging?"

"Who can say no to an offer like that?' she replied. She rolled onto her back and let me fondle her body and work my way down to her lovely pussy. She tasted so good and I lapped her up in return for what she had done to me. One hand was one her breast, pinching her nipple, and I was sucking her clit when she came again. This time her back arched off the bed and she started to spasm. I knew that I could ride her while she came to make her orgasm more intense.

By this time, I was hard again and so, without warning, I moved up between her legs and thrust my cock inside her.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried as I pumped her. "You are going to make me come again!" That was enough to put me over the edge and I erupted inside her. This was going to be a fun weekend.