The Field Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm." Andi purred. I looked over at her and she was grinning like a kid in a candy store with a hundred dollar bill in her pocket as she took it all in. The others heard her emit the noise as well and I heard a giggle from our new friends as we all slowly milled about.

I felt Andi stop suddenly and followed her eyes to a mattress off to the side where a gorgeous African American woman, probably no more than 25, but tall and built like a runway model, was making a show out of slowly taking off her clothes for her man who was laying beneath her dominant form. She removed her bra and then slowly rolled her white panties down her legs, but what really caught my attention, and I assume Andi's as well (and probably everyone else who could see their display) was the man she was with. He was white, not in a good shape at all, and older. Much, MUCH older. The man had to be in his mid 60s at least! Yet there he was, with a tent in his old man boxer shorts, staring up at this Nubian goddess as she stripped for him. Andi's jaw was on the floor and she slowly turned to look at me. I smiled and shrugged as if to say "To each their own", but was actually thinking "I wonder how much this old dude paid for this young woman to come play with him in the club tonight. Likely a very pretty penny." All eight of us sort of glanced at each other and nodded, a collective signal that we were all going to stay and watch whatever this was transpire.

"She's hot." Andi whispered in my ear.

"Him too." I answered.

"Pppfff!!" she tried to stifle her laugh, but failed miserably. Our company looked over at us wondering what sparked Andi's chuckle, but she just held up a hand apologetically. Our coupling friends didn't miss a beat though. By the time we looked back, the young woman had unceremoniously shucked the elderly gentlemen's underpants and was going to town on his (I am assuming pharmaceutically bolstered) shaft. He just laid back in ecstasy, not at all concerned with who might be watching, let alone what they might be thinking. Good for him, I figured. Let him have his fun. It wasn't long before the young woman spoke up.

"My turn, Ted." and slowly crawled up his body and planted her pussy directly onto his face. Ted, God bless him, moaned enraptured, grabbed her by the hips and began eating, noisily, like a man on the brink of starvation. He soon had his companion emitting her own noises of pleasure as she grabbed onto what little white hair he had atop his head with such ferocity, that I could see the veins in her toned arms bulging. It was obvious that her orgasm, real or otherwise was rapidly approaching. I looked around to the other couples with us. Some of the guys were nodding in appreciation and Rodrigo even gave a thumbs up. Clearly he was enjoying the show. All four women, Andi, Corrine, Barbara, and Mirabella, were watching intently with the same shocked, but clearly intrigued and likely aroused look on their faces. Such a fascinating scene. Was this stunning creature really enjoying herself with this much older man? Was that even possible!?! The young woman soon climaxed and relieved the poor man from her suffocating grip by shimmying down his body to his waiting cock. He wasn't large by any means, but you never would have known by the young woman's reaction when she took it in her hand and slowly lowered herself down onto it.

"Yessssssssss! That's what I've been waiting for. Fuck, yes. You feel so good, baby. Now let me fuck this cock of yours, sugar. Just lay back and enjoy."

And fuck his cock she did. With grunts and growls and slamming and slapping and hissing and pounding and screaming, she took this old guy for the ride of his life. I was amazed at all of it.

I noticed movement out of my peripheral vision, and was surprised to see Corinne and Steve, along with Barbara and Oliver setting some towels down on the mattress right next to the couple we'd been watching, very obviously getting ready to have some fun of their own. Andi saw it too and her eyes practically bulged out of her head. She looked at me and I just shrugged again. When in Rome, and all that. The Latino couple, Rodrigo and Mirabella were intent it seemed to continue watching with us for the time being.

As the new foursome began to remove their clothing, the young black woman was getting onto her back and commanding her man (or man for the night anyway) to mount her in the missionary position.

"Yea, come fuck this black pussy, sweet thing. Come get it. You know you want it."

Whether confused or just choosing to ignore her, he dove in head first instead, causing his girl to squeal in appreciative surprise. His ministrations quickly brought her once again to a very vocal climax.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh damn! You're so good at that, sugar. YES!"

Obviously the old timer did not care about the possibility of the much younger and healthier woman crushing his skull between her athletic legs. He was focused on his task at hand.

The new foursome, however, was now becoming more intriguing though. Barbara was the first to completely disrobe. I noted that she still looked pretty sexy for a woman probably only a couple years shy of 50. She slinked down in front of her husband and quickly withdrew his cock and inhaled it. Steve and Corrine looked on as they continued to take their own clothing off. Sadly, Corrine's balance was failing her so Steve had to help quite a bit. They both had impressive physiques. Steve's sort of ill-fitting outfit belied the fact that he was in awesome shape with well defined arms and even a six pack. Corrine's body was smoking hot though. As ungraceful as she was at the moment, trying not to fall down, it could not hide the fact that she was blessed with an amazing figure. As soon as she was naked though, instead of mirroring Barbara and Oliver, Corrine rather fell to her knees and crawled right over and kneeled next to Barbara.

"May I?" she demurely asked with only a slight slur as she sided her body right up next to the older woman.

Oliver looked down at her and smiled. Barbara looked over at poor Steve and just smiled as well.

"Please do, my dear. Happy to share." she said as she looked at Corrine's husband who, to his credit, seemed more than fine with the current state of affairs. So the two ladies happily took turns slurping on the lucky Oliver's very average dick. Andi now didn't know where to focus. Slightly to our right, the old man was now humping away atop the young black woman, soon to be arriving at his own climax, and just to our left, our four new friends were enthralled in a rather interesting dynamic that caught us both off guard, and over her shoulder were Mirabella and Rodrigo, also watching all the action closely. I was happy to just watch it all myself. Andi, however, got more and more excited as the minutes ticked by, quickly turning her head one way, then the other, not wanting to miss even a nanosecond of the action, a giant smile writ large across her face. I was becoming very turned on. After all, I was ready to fuck her brains out two hours ago, and now with all the added stimulation and seeing her hard nipples trying to poke holes through the front of her bright red dress, I was going to have to think about dead puppies as soon I was going to be able to sink my cock into her for fear of cumming too quickly.

"This is so fucking hot." we heard Mirabella whisper in our direction. Andi turned and quickly nodded, wide eyed. I did as well, and noted the Latino couple had moved closer to Andi's side and were spending just as much time watching her as they were the couples fucking in front of us.

By now, Corrine was on all fours with her face buried in Barbara's well manicured pussy and Oliver was lining himself up directly behind her. He looked up at Steve who was kneeling off to the side, languidly pulling at his own cock. Steve gave him a quick nod of approval and Oliver began pushing his cock into the younger, more intoxicated, Corrine. She slowly brought her head up momentarily vacating Barbara's lap and let out a long slow groan. Oliver took his time stroking into her from behind, enjoying every second of the younger woman's delectable body beneath him, and Corrine resumed her exploration of Baraba's pussy, causing she too to sigh in delight.

A loud grunt and rustling of the towel's fabric to our right signaled Old Man River was about to burst. Sure enough, he brought himself up to his knees above his prone black prize and began jerking his cock furiously. With a lion's roar, his dick began to drip it's liquid passion all over the girl's stomach.

"Oh, I love that, sugar. Give me that hot cum. Give it all to me."

"Ungh." he eloquently replied. "I fucking love you, Delilah! Fucking LOVE YOU!!" as he strangled out the last few drops. He practically collapsed on top of her, causing her to laugh slightly. Everyone had paused for a moment to see their dramatic conclusion but soon resumed their earlier activities. I noticed Andi was now openly and brazenly running one of her hands along both her breasts and even letting it drift down her belly toward her mound. Rodrgio and Mirabella saw it too. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to my side, proud of her beauty and unaffected carnal energy. My girlfriend was captivated.

"I love this, but I want some now." Mirabella interrupted the voyeur party. "Honey, let's go get some towels from the bar to put down. I need your cock now." as Rodrigo began to walk away, the older Hispanic woman added "Wanna watch us fuck, Andi...?"

Andi was slowly nodding as they left the back rooms. She turned to me and immediately threw her arms around my neck and reached up to kiss me intensely, her tongue invading my mouth in search of my own. She was white hot and ready, and she was also tugging at my belt. In record time and without ever breaking our kiss, Andi was fisting my cock rapidly and I had her dress bunched up around her hips to give myself better access to her ass. We had stopped watching the two different shows and were now just focused on our own make out session.

"Nice cock, Mark." Mirabella's remark broke our revelry. "Here." She tossed two towels in our general direction. "Figured you two might need these." We caught them "Looks like I was right. Come fuck next to us on this mattress here." the firey latina woman indicated the one next to our four new friends who had arranged themselves into an entirely different position by now. Andi and I stopped to watch them briefly. Oliver was now slowly fucking Corrine in the missionary position and Barbara was sitting on her face, kissing her husband and mewing. That woman sure did love to have her pussy eaten. The older man and his younger African American companion had vanished, and I wondered how they were able to do that and gather all their clothes without me even noticing. Oh yea. I was making out with my girlfriend and she was stroking my cock. Duh.

Rodrigo was now unzipping his wife's dress and sliding it down her shoulders. Mirabella was a little chunky in all the normal places you'd imagine a woman in her mid 40s, especially one with two children, would be, but I appreciated the softness of her curves, especially her amazingly full tits. She caught me staring and I immediately averted my eyes to stare stupidly at the ceiling.

Mirabella giggled. "You can stare, Mark." she said. Rodrigo looked at me and grinned. "I don't mind. I certainly like looking at that big cock of yours."

Andi looked at all three of us exchanging looks and nods assessing the situation.

"Andi, girl, get out of those clothes. My husband and I want to see that hot body of yours. You too, Mark. It's time." Mirabella was now clearly in charge.

"Oh yes." she exclaimed as Andi quickly pulled her dress over her head leaving herself standing there in just her red bra and thong. Funny. I didn't recognize them, but it wasn't a surprise to consider Andi likely went out and bought them this week for precisely this occasion.

"Yes, yes, yes. Such a great young body, huh, baby?" Mirabella looked to her husband and closed in for a quick kiss. He too was now naked and she wrapped her hand and bright red nails around his cock, which was interestingly darker than the rest of his skin tone.

"Yes." he replied.

"Thank you." Andi said submissively.

We all turned as Corinne's moaning went up in multiple decibels letting us and the rest of Club Fairy Tale that she was about to cum on Oliver's cock. Barbara quickly got off her face and shuffled aside so both she and Steve could watch Corrine's climax.

"Oooooooh. My husband is going to make your wife cum, Steve. Do you like that."

Steve looked at her sharply as if he'd just realized her presence. "Yea. Yea. I love it. I love watching her." and he pulled on is cock much harder as if he was going to try to catch up and peak at the same time as his wife.

"Me too." Barbara added and she took turns looking at the two husbands doing their thing. The noises were crescendoing and Oliver's face was screwed up tightly, wanting to stave off his own release waiting for his new lover to get their first. How gallant, I thought. He didn't have to wait long.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming, Oliver! I'm cumming all over your cock. Don't stop! Don't...don't stop...PLEASE!!"

Steve was now jerking himself violently, groaning as his whole body shook. He was ready too. Barbara, sensing the timing, crawled over next to the younger husband and placed her hand directly in front of Steve's enraged cock. He didn't even see her. He was solely focused on the railing his wife was getting from Oliver.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!" Corrine screeched, her eyes wrenched shut, her head thrown back on the towel atop the mattress. Oliver grabbed onto her ribcage and gave his last few powerful thrusts getting them both over the magical mountaintop.

"I'm cumming too, you sexy little thing. Gonna cum all over you!" and with that, Oliver quickly pulled out and scooted himself up, straddling Corrine's torso. He gave his dick a few quick pumps and he was soon shooting his load all over both her tits that were still bouncing wildly with her climax. This was plenty for Steve. His cock also began its eruption as he threw his own head back and wailed in bliss, not even realizing that his discharge was going directly into the palm of Barbara's waiting hand. As everyone finally began to come down, Steve finally opened his eyes. Barbara smiled at him and took hold of his cock, which gave him quite the start. She milked the last few drops from his purple and angry looking dick before letting him go mercifully. He stared at her wildly. This was obviously not at all what he was expecting and her actions totally threw him off. His cock was deflating at record speed. Barbara brought her hand to her mouth, then making sure everyone was watching her, licked up all of Steve's cum. I thought poor Steve was going to die from shock. His wife was just laying underneath Oliver, smiling dreamily. She was practically out of it, so I'm not sure she even knew what was going on.

"I love cum, Steve." Barbara said as she gathered the final drops onto her tongue. "I really wanted to suck your cock after your wife made me cum, but you seemed more than happy to watch. So I did the next best thing. Hope you don't mind." and she smiled lasciviously at him. He continued to just stare dumbfounded. "Maybe next time, stud. Come on, Oliver. We've had our fun. Let the younger kids play." She stood up and began gathering their clothing. Oliver complied and the two of them made their graceful exit. Corrine and Steve were taking much more time to gather both their wits and clothes. The dutiful husband was going to have to help Corrine get dressed.

By the time I looked back to Andi and the Hispanic couple, Rodrigo was laying sideways on the towel, spooning Mirabella from behind, slowly and deliberately sliding his dick in and out of her as they watched the others leave. Andi was on her knees directly in front of them just staring, having lost all interest in Barbara, Oliver, Steve and Corrine.

"Do you like watching my husband fuck me, Andi?" Mirabella asked her.

My usually articulate and measured girlfriend seemed to be in a lust induced stupor. She was only able to nod, totally slack jawed.

"Mark, honey? Put your beautiful girlfriend on her back right next to me and fuck her, please."

With a nod, having removed all of my clothing, I got behind Andi to unfasten her bra, then lowered her onto her back right next to the police officer couple. She obediently lifted her hips for me to get the red panties off as well, spread her legs, then turned to look at Mirabella, their faces barely a foot apart. I climbed on top of Andi and guided my eager cock into her very wet opening.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Andi responded.

"Yea, Mark. Do her now. She's ready." Mirabella directed.

I looked down to see the Latino couple both smiling devilishly up at me. But I had a job to do. I began fucking Andi with abandon, and she was soon thrashing about. Rodrigo and Mirabella however slowed their rhythm, content to watch us put in our work. Andi was wailing with each of my thrusts, eyes closed tightly, locking her in her own world of sexual gratification. Soon Mirabella's fingers began softly tracing up Andi's arm. Her instantaneous stiffening and increased volume let Mirabella know that her touch was indeed welcomed. She looked up at me and smiled with her discovery. She then took her husband's hand from her own hip and brought it to Andi's breasts, rhythmically bouncing up and down as I fucked onward. Rodrigo's turn to smile up at me. I slammed into Andi even harder and with the added stimulation of two new hands pawing at her, she began to scream like a banshee.

"Besame, Andi. Besame." Mirabella turned Andi's face to hers and kissed her tenderly as her husband groped at her tits and I drove in and out of her pussy. To my surprise, Andi returned the kiss and groaned into Mirabella's mouth. The older Hispanic woman gripped Andi by the back of her head and really turned up the heat on their kiss. I could see both of their tongues dancing together and noticed Rodrigo was now fucking into his wife more intently and grinning up at me like we'd colelctively just won the lottery.

"Fuuuuuuck." I let out.

Mirabella broke the kiss and looked up at me with a shit eating grin. She'd won the prize and she knew it. "Fuck her good, Mark. Give her what she needs." she ordered. "Sigue tocandola, mi amor." she ordered Rodrigo. He looked down into his wife's eyes and smiled even wider. I didn't know what she was saying, but she clearly wanted her husband to alter what he was doing somehow.

Mirabella got up onto her knees and made her way to the other side of Andi, while Rodrgo scooted right up next to her as well, opposite his wife. All four of their hands were soon gripping at each of Andi's tits as her body thrashed to and fro. She didn't open her eyes to look up at them both, but knew very well what was happening. Her screams conveyed that directly.

My rhythm continued as I took it all in. This older Hispanic couple we'd just met maybe an hour before was now helping me take my girlfriend to never before achieved heights. Mirabella's tits also began to bounce with my pace. I noted the incredible swell and roundness they still possessed, well into her 40s. Even her big brown areolas were sexy to me. She caught me staring again, as did Rodrigo. He didn't say a word but just smiled at his wife and I.

"You like my big tits, Mark?" She removed one of her hands from Andi's body and cupped one of her tits for me. Andi opened her eyes and looked up at us. I looked down at her, continuing my deliberate assault on her pussy. She stared blankly. Mirabella then reached for my hand and slowly brought it to her curvy breast.