The Fier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you weren't you, this would cost you a fortune, you do realise that, don't you?"

"I can pay something towards your services."

"When you say services do you mean my protection services or my looking after your pussy services?"

"The protection services, I fully expect the other to be done for love."

"Okay, let's go to yours and check the lay of the land." The thought of being with her had him ready to go again, so we went again before getting dressed and driving to her apartment.

Tracey took me on a guided tour of her apartment. "Well, what do you think?"

"I looks easy enough. I'll put a couple of video cameras to cover the area inside your front door and one in each room in case he decides to climb in through a window. I'll also place a hidden camera in the bell push at your door."

"The camera in my bedroom, what will that cover?"

"I hope that you're not thinking of making some sort of porn film?"

"The thought did cross my mind, for our personal use only."

"Do realise how many people have made sexy videos for personal use and found them uploaded to the net. I sure as hell don't want to see my arse bouncing up and down on you."

"Spoilsport." She smiled.

"I'll have to go back to my place to get the necessaries for the job. Do you want to come with me, or would you prefer to stay here and get things organised for my return?"

"How long do you think that you'll take?"

"No more than an hour, will that give you enough time to do what you have to?"

"I only need to make some wardrobe space for you suits," That got a look from me, "And a couple of drawers for your jocks and socks. Apart from that, all that you need to bring is your toothbrush and shaving gear, I'll be damned if I'll put up with a beard rash on my pussy."

I was good to my word and back a few minutes short of the hour and within an hour I had set up all of the monitoring devices. We tested the bedroom camera and the results, apart from my less than photogenic arse was pretty good. I was tempted to keep it but decided that I wouldn't give in to temptation. I scrubbed the file before Tracey saw it, I couldn't be sure that she would like to see the creampie oozing from her pussy, but I could be wrong.

"It's working fine." I told her.

"Can I see it?" She asked enthusiastically.

"I wiped the memory."

"Why? I wanted to see us together, you know, having sex."

"You don't really want to see my arse bouncing up and down, surely. It's not my best look, believe me."

"Do you think so?"

"I suppose that, if you decide that cowgirl is the go then I might think about it. You have to promise on pain of a slow and excruciatingly gruesome death, that the video is for our eyes only."

"Can we try it and see what it looks like?"

"Oh, I suppose so. I'm warning you that if it doesn't work or if you even think of going public with this, I will reposition the camera so that it only takes in the area immediately adjacent to the door."

"Has anyone ever told you that you're a mean bastard?"

"Only one or several hundred people, it goes with the territory."

We tried it with Tracey facing the camera and I was impressed, the sight of her tits bouncing, not very much, up and down was a real turn-on for me and I couldn't wait for the next time.

"I've been thinking." We both said.

"You first." I told her.

"What I was thinking, I like what you do and would like to be a part of it."

"And?"

"I would like to toss in my current job and come and work with you."

"Believe it or not, I was going to raise that possibility myself. I would like that, I don't know how you'd fit in and I have this fear that if we were to work together, how much work do you think we would actually get done?"

"There's a time and place for everything. To prove that we can do this I propose, now don't laugh, I'm serious, I propose that we refrain from making love, beautiful, wonderful, make my toes curl love, until I have my head around your whole operation. Is it a deal?"

"I agree, after a final session that is."

"No, I'm serious and I'm out to prove just how serious I am." She kissed me. "That will have to hold you over for the time being. Now, down to work. How do you find the people that you help out?"

"It's mostly word of mouth, I do a job for someone and he or she tells a friend who is looking for similar service."

"Do you accept every job?"

"No, any job that requires me to break the law I reject, unless breaking the law, achieves the desired goal without anyone getting hurt."

"So, if I were to ask you to do something to Errol, you'd think about that, even if it meant breaking the law?"

"For you, I could hurt him badly without breaking the law, and it would be fun."

"How do you propose to do that?"

"Would you believe that several years ago he was charged with rape?"

"That doesn't surprise me, what happened?"

"It appears money changed hands and the charges were dropped when the girl concerned decided not to testify."

"How is that going to help us?"

"A friend is a cop and we help each other out from time to time. I'll give him a call and invite him over for a chat." A quick call and a couple of hours later Gavin lobbed at Tracey's front door. "Who is this lovely lady, what is going on and how many laws do I have to break this time?"

"This Tracey, she's coming to work for me and you won't have to break any laws, at least I don't think you will."

"Hi, Tracey, pleased to meet you. Was it your idea or his for you to work for him?"

"It was a simultaneous decision."

"Resulting from a little loving?"

"No, a big loving."

"Okay, pleasantries out of the way, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to interview a guy called Errol Flinders about a sexual assault. Before you ask, it's not out of the question that he would be involved in something like this, in fact, a few years ago, he was charged with rape, but got off because the victim refused to give evidence, we believe that money may have changed hands. What I want you to do is to ask him to provide a DNA sample. You should mention in passing that, because of advancements in DNA technology, the police are going back through old files to compile a DNA register that they can use to match against new and or repeat offenders. That should put the frighteners up him."

"Why are you doing this and to this guy in particular?"

"Because he made life hell for Tracey for months and his only punishment was to lose his job."

"And that's not enough?"

"No." We both said.

"I get the impression that he and Tracey's soon to be previous boss are more than workmates, it wouldn't surprise me if, after a suitable period on the sidelines, he will be offered his job back. We will also be contacting the girls that Tracey worked with, especially Suzie, the boss' secretary, to explain what we think might happen and plan for that eventuality. If it happens it will not be pretty."

"I've had another thought," Tracey said. "This is my devious mind indulging in flights of fantasy. What if we put it about on social media that he is gay, and the reason that he has been harassing women is to hide his homosexuality from friends and relatives."

"He'll simply deny it."

"Here's the beauty of this, he'll find that he's in a no-win situation. The more he protests his innocence the guiltier he'll sound. I think it was US President Johnson who said that to accuse his opponents of fucking farm animals was the perfect scenario. If he said nothing it confirmed the truth of the accusation, but the more he denied it made him even more guilty in the eyes of the public."

"Remind me never to get on your wrong side." Gavin said.

"If you're a friend of my Benji I can't see that happening. Well, what do you think?"

"You will have to make sure that he can't trace the source of the rumour."

"I think that can be arranged," Tracey said. "I have connections."

"I hope that you don't mean connections like in bad guy connections." I said. I didn't want to get involved in anything dubious like that.

"Nah, he's clean, he'd better be, he's my brother and he knows that what I'll do to him will turn him into a counter-tenor."

"You're a devious bitch, in the best possible way of course, do you know that?" I got the feeling that Gavin was impressed, I know I am.

"Now you know what I have to look forward to."

"Okay, I'm off to invite this Errol bloke to 'assist us with our enquiries."

"And I'm going to speak to Jamie, my baby brother and get things started from our end."

"What do you want me to do?" I was feeling out of the loop.

"You, my wonderful man, are going to do what you do best, you are going to start putting the pieces of this puzzle together so that when it's all finalised we can move to make the bastard's life miserable."

I took out my phone and dialled a number. "Hi Suzie, it's Benji, yes, Tracey's Benji. (that sounded so good) I'm calling to invite you to join me this evening for dinner."

"Will Tracey be there?"

"Of course, why do you ask?"

"I hope that she's not cooking, she's the only person I know who can burn water."

"No, you're safe."

"I assume that you have an ulterior motive for this invite?"

"Yes, but I have to ask you not to let on, to anyone."

"Are you going to tell me what it's about, or will I have to wait to find out?"

"You'll have to wait."

"Not even a sniff of what it's about?"

"No sniffs. By the way, it will be at Tracey's place."

It was a full house for dinner and no, I didn't cook, that role was taken by the guy at my local pizza takeaway.

"Okay, tell me what this is all about," Suzie asked as we tidied up, dishes in the sink and pizza boxes in the trash. "We have been sitting here for an hour and you haven't got around to telling me what I'm doing here."

"We have decided," I told her, "That Errol has got off too lightly."

"You'll not get an argument from me there." She said.

"So, we, me and my devious Tracey here, have decided to give him some of his own medicine. We are going to make his life miserable."

"Still no argument. What form is this misery going to take."

"We have a two-pronged attack planned. The first is a social media rumour 'outing' him and explaining that his actions are his efforts to hide his being gay."

"Ouch, that will fuck with his brain."

"The other line of attack is, Gavin, is going to 'invite' him to drop by for an interview that has resulted from a complaint lodged with the police by a young lady who told them that he had been less than subtle, sexually, towards her."

"That doesn't surprise me, go on."

"At this interview, Gavin will request a DNA sample so that it can be tested against the police database. We feel that this will frighten him."

"More than you think," Suzie said, "He was charged five years ago with indecent assault but the charges were dropped, even though the evidence, including sperm samples, was compelling. Money was alleged to have changed hands."

"I wouldn't have thought that he would have had enough money to buy the victim's silence."

"He didn't. I suspect that Bradley may have coughed up the cash, you see, when he's not embarrassing himself in futile attempts at relationships, he's very good at his job. Following the charges being dropped, he was obsequious towards Bradley to the point of volunteering to do extra work without pay."

"So, if he realises that we can match his DNA with evidence of a previous crime, he is going to freak out big time?"

"You'd better believe it."

"Would you be willing to make a statement, outlining what you know about the previous investigation, so we can subtly drop that into the mix to judge his reaction?"

"Do you want me to do it now, or tomorrow, or some other time?"

"It's getting late," Gavin said, "I was going to volunteer to drive you home and, if you're willing, do it at your place. That way my friend Benji and your friend Tracey can do what we know they are champing at the bit to do."

"Dare I hope that you are similarly champing at the bit?"

"Do I need to play my cards right, or is it going to happen anyway?"

"Take me home and you'll find out."

The next morning I rang Gavin before I left for a paying job, to chat with a guy that wanted me to straighten out a problem involving a company that employed immigrant workers from Africa as trolley collectors in a shopping mall. It has been alleged that he is underpaying them and when they complain he sacks them. "How did you get on with Suzie last night, did you get much out of her?"

"She filled me in on some of the details about Errol that will come in handy and before you ask, we had a very pleasant breakfast together. She gave me his address."

"I take it from that you never went home."

"You got that right, don't tell me that you're getting jealous?"

"Why would I do that? I am very satisfied with my current arrangements breakfast wise, thank you. So, when are you going to interview him?"

"I'll be on my way shortly, there's something I have to do first."

"You'd better not make Suzie late for work."

"We've got that covered, the red and blues and siren might have to be used. See you tonight then?"

"Sure thing."

Tracey rang her work and arranged for a week off to 'recover from her ordeal', this was granted.

After getting the go-ahead to lean on the guy, I parked outside the offices of the trolley collection company, locked my car, I wasn't taking chances in this neighbourhood and entered. The receptionist or whatever buzzed Mr Moranis and then told me to go into his office.

He was a weazly man with pebble glasses perched on his pointy nose."What is this about, I'm a busy man."

"I have been investigating your employment practices and I am giving you the opportunity to bring them in line with the relevant regulations."

"Or what?"

"Or I will be obliged to take further action."

"When you accuse me of regulation breaches, what are you talking about?"

"You are grossly underpaying your workers."

"That is where you couldn't be more wrong. The men I employ are sub-contractors, we have a contract where they provide a service at a negotiated price."

"And you provide a trolley collection service to the centre management at a negotiated prices, is that what you're telling me?"

"Yes, I have to compete against other collection companies to get the work. My margins are tiny."

"And, as part of the rental agreements signed by the individual tenants, the centre management agrees to provide a collection service, is that correct?"

"I know nothing of the arrangement between the tenants and the centre management."

"From my observations, it would seem that both you and the centre management are profiting from this deal, each of you is passing on the employment on-costs, you to your sub-contractors and the centre management to the tenants. In both cases you have them over a barrel, if they don't like it they will be replaced. How am I doing?"

"I wouldn't know about them."

"What I have discovered is that, when you take these men on, knowing that they are not aware of the rules surrounding the collection of unemployment benefits, you encourage them to continue claiming. In doing this you are liable to prosecution for encouraging the men to break the law."

"No-one is getting hurt."

"You might believe that but, what happens when these guys have to lodge their returns with the Tax office?"

"Not my problem."

"It is very much your problem. I have evidence of you instructing a worker to make a false claim to continue to claim un-employment payments. I have a taped recording of you issuing these instructions which also include them not declaring income from you to the Tax Office, and I'm prepared to go to the authorities with my evidence."

"Unless?"

"Unless you destroy the contracts, take these guys on as employees of your company, pay them the minimum wage, plus backpay them what is currently owing to them."

"I can't afford to do that and survive."

"Then, you leave me with no alternative." I stood, replaced the papers into the folder and turned to leave.

"Wait! Can't we discuss this?"

"Very well. Before you embarrass yourself, I know exactly how much the tenants pay the centre management, how much the centre management pays you and how much you pay the collectors. I know how much employment on-costs are born by each level of the operation. Do you want me to suggest what adjustments need to be made to bring you in line with regulations?"

"No," He said softly, "I'll take care of it."

"Very well, you have one week to get your house in order before I take the result of my investigations to the relevant authorities, is that understood?" What I didn't tell him was that the Tax Office and other government agencies were already investigating the matter and the information that I had obtained and passed on would allow them to prosecute. They had agreed to wait until he had made restitution before taking action. His days were numbered and another collection company was hovering in the wings just waiting for the opportunity to take over, they at least had agreed to abide by regulations.

When I got home and after an enthusiastic welcome from Tracey, I forwarded a copy of the results of my investigation and my invoice to the agency that had asked me to carry out the investigation. I was getting more and more work from government agencies and Tracey coming on-board couldn't have come at a better time.

"I spoke with Jamie and told him of our plans, he knows what Errol had been doing and he's promised to flood cyberspace with all sorts of details of Errol's membership with certain gay clubs."

"I hope he's not going to go overboard, we only want to frighten him."

Tracey and I spent the rest of the day researching my next contract. "I can see the interest in what you're doing. Apart from doing good, it can never be dull and boring. I would have to be the luckiest girl alive, working with the love of my life doing a job that's rewarding on so many levels. By the way, have I told you that I love you?"

"No." That was all I said, I wanted to hear her say it again.

"I love you."

"Oh, are you waiting for me to say I love you?"

"Yes, you bastard, I want to hear you say it."

"Let me think about this for a second or two. . ." She belted me on the arm, "Ouch, all right, I love you. There, I said it, are you satisfied?"

"Yes, I'm happily satisfied."

"Then can I expect that you have got your head around my operation?"

"Enough to be going on with, enough that I can say that the conditions that are in place regarding lovemaking have been more than satisfied. Come here."

I came, she came and Gavin and Suzie came, just as we were cleaning up.

"I won't ask what the two of you have just been doing." Gavin said as I let them in.

"Do you blame us? The wheels are in motion with the social media campaign, how did you get on with your interrogation?"

"That's what I want to talk to you about. He claims that he was innocent of the charges a couple of years ago, that he was covering for someone else who was responsible for it, although, when pressed, he refused to divulge the name of the other person. He even claims that he has proof. He agreed to us taking a DNA sample, he positively begged us to take it, to be checked against any DNA evidence from that case. So, as it stands we'll have to wait for test results before we have any chance of using it as leverage."

"I don't understand, I read the evidence and court transcripts and it appeared cut and dried, they had him by the short and curlies."

"I can't do anything about that until the lab results come in, as for the reason we held the interview, I think we'll let him hang for a day or two and then tell him that the charges have been withdrawn."