The Fifth Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he released her throbbing nipples she was conflicted between feeling relief and missing the strange erotic feeling of his torture.

Then, as he had with her ass, he kissed her aching nipples. Going from one to the other, they started as gentle kisses, taking her nipples between his lips and kissing lightly against her areolas. She returned to her mews at the soft warmth of the kisses, but at the same time, she missed the electric tingle of the pain.

As if he was reading her mind, he began to suck harder and to scrape his teeth over her erect nipples. She moaned her approval as he went back and forth giving each breast equal time. Finally, he opened his mouth wide and took her entire left nipple and as much of her tit into his mouth as possible, and then he began to suck as hard as he could. At the same time, he squeezed the tit he was sucking with his left hand while he pulled and twisted the nipple of the other with his right.

She had never had her breasts treated so roughly ... nor been so intensely aroused!

After half a minute of sucking and squeezing her left tit and twisting her right nipple, he switched. His mouth covered the end of her right tit and he sucked hard as he twisted the nipple of her left.

Again, she moaned at the amazingly arousing feeling of the less-than-tender treatment he was giving her tits. She waited expectantly for his fingers to wrap around and squeeze the tit he was sucking to heighten the feeling even more. When it didn't come she felt an odd loss at not being treated roughly enough.

The words, "Squeeze my tit!" formed in her head, but just before she spoke them, she discovered where his other hand was when it came down with a smack against her ass.

The tingling in her cheeks from his earlier abuse had subsided, and it was completely out of her mind as she focused on the wonderfully cruel treatment he was giving her tits. But the slaps on her ass, one cheek then the other, turned the erotic burn back on like flipping a switch. The shot of pain from her ass, like a jolt of electricity, seemed to meet up with the streaming high-voltage arousal from her tits right between her legs, and she rotated her hips to get the fabric of her slacks to rub against her inflamed pussy.

He smacked her naked ass several times while continuing to maul her tits, and she felt herself on the razor's edge of an orgasm. Again, he seemed to sense her exact need, and he dropped his right hand from twisting her nipple, and covered her crotch with it, rubbing the front of her slacks into her wet and swollen pussy lips.

He continued to suck her tit and smack her ass as he pressed hard against her mound, rubbing the rough fabric into her burning pussy with a quick circular motion. It took about ten seconds of his combined abuse before her pussy began to spasm in orgasm.

"Oh, my God!" she growled as every muscle in her body stiffened and her pussy erupted under his glorious torture.

All at once, he stopped sucking, smacking, and rubbing, leaving her standing there panting and desperate for more.

After catching her breath, she said to him, though she didn't know where he was, "That was pretty amazing, but I hope you're not finished. That was a great orgasm, but it wasn't the climax, I hope."

There was no reply at first. All she could hear was her own heavy breath and her racing heart. Then, close to her ear, he whispered, "Oh, no; you're not done yet ... neither am I."

As he spoke, she felt something slide across her the small of her back. It was the scissors. She felt them slip between her skin and the waistband of the slacks, the back of the cool steel blade settling into the cleft between ass cheeks. Snip!

The waistband parted, but the slacks were snug enough that they didn't fall to the floor on their own.

Slowly, teasingly, he rolled the fabric down exposing her drenched pussy to the cool night air. He lingered there a moment and blew softly on the swollen lips between her legs. He then continued sliding the slacks to the floor where she stepped out of each leg and they were gone, leaving her clothed only in a blouse with rough holes cut in it through which her naked tits protruded.

The scissors appeared again at the crack of her ass, only this time she could feel that they were pointed upward. They started snipping, and she felt her blouse being cut up the back. He continued all the way until he had cut the collar in half. He then made a cut along each sleeve, and the severed cloth fell away.

Standing there naked, blindfolded, and tied to his bedroom door she stopped trying to guess what might be coming next, and realized that she would willingly accept just about anything he wanted to do.

She heard the scissors being set on the dresser, and then she felt his hands against her ass. He caressed both of her cheeks simultaneously, gently rubbing the soft flesh that he had so brutally—wonderfully—abused earlier. He moved in closer to her and slid his hands around her hips, moving toward her crotch. His fingers reached the edge of her pubic mound and stopped. He slowly slid his hands up and down beside her pussy, teasingly close to the touch she longed for along her pussy lips.

As he teased her pussy, he pressed his body against her naked ass. She could feel that he still had on his clothes. She had wondered about that. Had he stripped out of his clothes? Had he pulled his stiff dick out of his fly? She really didn't know how voyeurs liked to do their watching.

Through the smooth fabric of his pants she could feel the bulge of his hard cock as he nestled it into the crack of her ass, pressing hard and humping in short slow motions. With her mind being driven almost entirely by primal sexual impulses, she began to imagine that he was subtly letting her know that he wanted to have anal sex with her.

She had had anal sex one other time, and she had not enjoyed it. Her lover had told her that the pain of his penetration would quickly subside and that she would love the feeling as much as regular sex. He was wrong on both counts.

But things were completely different tonight. This lover had carefully and precisely inflicted pain that, if she had not been in such a fevered state of arousal, would probably have been excruciating. And yet it felt wonderful. She trusted him and believed that if he did try to take her in the ass he would somehow make it feel good. She would probably let him. She would at least let him try, trusting that he would stop if she said to.

As she fantasized about what anal sex might be like with him, he slid his hands up her belly until they cupped her naked breasts. He gently massaged them and stroked her nipples, pulling on them tenderly. His touch was loving and warm, and in stark contrast to the rough mauling he had given her tits earlier. Oddly, as much as she liked his gentle caresses, she missed the intensity of his abuse at the same time.

As he played with her breasts and rubbed his cock against her ass, he kissed the side of her neck. She tilted her head back and he nibbled and sucked on her ear as he had done earlier. Then his hands moved up from her breasts and he began to caress her neck. His fingers slowly traced the outline of her throat, moving from her chin down to the small divot where her chest began, and then back up to her chin, again.

As he repeated the stroking of her throat, her sexually-focused mind wondered if he was sending her another signal. Was he telling her that he wanted her to take his hard cock down her throat?

She had deep-throated a guy before too, and although it had gone better than her anal experience, it had not become a favorite thing for her. With some concentration (which naturally took the edge off the mood) she had overcome her gag reflex, but her eyes kept watering the whole time, and the guy seemed to need to be reminded that she had to breathe during the act. Again, though, she was perfectly willing—maybe even a bit excited—to try it again, tonight.

As she stood there, naked and bound to his door and imagining him sliding his hard cock between her lips and slowly pushing it deeper and deeper until he was fucking her throat, his hands slid down away from her neck. They went to her breasts again, lightly caressing them and teasingly flicking her nipples.

At the same time, he began a string of warm kisses down her spine. Then his hands continued downward over her belly and, again, he ran his fingers along the outer edges of her pubis, tantalizingly close to her wet and wanting pussy lips. But again, he left her frustrated by stopping short of making contact with the most intimate, most burning part of her body.

When she felt his lips kissing her ass cheeks, she realized that he was on his knees behind her. She felt his hands slide down her legs until they reached her ankles, and then, one by one, he moved her feet outward until she was standing with her legs three feet apart.

With her pussy open and eager, she waited for his hands to return upward to finally work the magic there that he had worked all over the rest of her body. But again, he disappointed her when his hands left her body altogether, and she was left standing there, naked and exposed, and burning for his intimate touch.

She heard a shuffling behind her and then she felt something pressing against the inside of her thighs, spreading them even further. It was his shoulders! She realized that he had turned around and was sitting on the floor, sliding between her legs.

A few moments later she felt his hands caressing the backs of her legs and gliding over the roundness of her ass. More importantly, she could feel his breath against her wet pussy lips. Knowing it was what he wanted, she held perfectly still for him, although she desperately wanted to thrust her hips forward and fuck his mouth. She held her breath in anticipation.

His first kiss on her pussy lips was soft and as tender as the very first kiss he had given her on her mouth weeks ago. She wished that she had the muscles down there to be able to kiss him back.

As he massaged her ass with his fingers, he pressed his mouth harder against her pussy, and extended his tongue between the soft wet folds of flesh. Starting low, he pushed his tongue as deeply between her soaking wet lips as he could, and then he pulled it upward, licking her hard all the way up to her clit where he flicked her tender little button while sucking at the same time.

She let out a pleasurable moan, and involuntarily rocked her hips, trying to increase the long overdue stimulation. He pressed into her hard and let her hump her pussy against his mouth as he sucked and tongued her clit.

He slid both of his hands in between her legs and used one finger of each hand to gently play with her wet cunt lips as she continued to grind into his face. Then, as he sucked on her clit, he slowly pushed his left index finger up into her pussy all the way to the third knuckle. He turned it back and forth, grinding his fist against her pussy as she moaned her pleasure.

She knew it wasn't going to be long before she came again, and she longed for him to fuck her hard and fast with his hand while he sucked on her clit to make it a real explosion. Instead, although he continued to tongue her clit, he withdrew his finger altogether.

To her relief, it was replaced a second later by his right index finger, which he pushed equally deep, and rotated in the same way. She wondered why he had switched hands, and was supplied with the answer—and just a little surprised—when she felt his left finger, now wet with her juices, trace the short line between her pussy and the pucker of her asshole.

As he twisted and ground his right hand into her pussy, he pressed on her tight sphincter and made little circles around it, applying pressure, but not penetrating.

The feeling, coupled with the action in her pussy was unexpectedly arousing. The one other time she had tried anal sex there had been no foreplay or any real preparation. He had simply lubed her up, told her how good it was going to be, and went at it.

She had been right about her new lover, she thought to herself; he was interested in anal sex. And he was giving her every opportunity to say no ... which she had no intention of doing!

Now, along with grinding her pussy into his face, she wiggled her bottom down onto his finger, silently indicating that she was okay with what he was doing to her. As she had hoped, he got the message, and he began pressing and rubbing her tender rosebud harder, but not actually penetrating.

As she enjoyed the taboo attention to her delicate little asshole, expecting—hoping—at any second to feel his finger push up inside her, he brought her attention back to her pussy by rubbing the finger that was deep in her pussy over the walnut-surface of her g-spot. She let out a soft "Ooo, yes!" as he applied a little more pressure to the super-sensitive spot and rasped his tongue over her clit at the same time.

She began panting as her orgasm neared, and he reacted by pressing and rubbing as hard as he could on her g-spot while sucking equally hard on her clit.

As he felt her stiffen and let out a low groan from deep in her throat, he pushed the tip of his finger into her asshole. He entered only to the first knuckle, and then proceeded to fuck it in and out of her tight little hole in quick motions that matched the rubbing he was giving her G-spot.

Her whole body went rigid as every muscle that she had contracted as if to add force to the orgasm that finally erupted from her pussy. As her fevered vagina spasmed again and again, covering his face with her juices, he continued rubbing her g-spot, sucking her clit, and finger-fucking her ass. She had never felt such an intense sexual high before, and she didn't want it to ever stop!

As she stood there with his fingers invading both of her holes and his mouth servicing her gushing pussy, the line between multiple orgasms and one long one blurred completely, and she had all she could do to remain standing.

Finally, her body managed to exhaust the deep pool of fluid that he had built up behind the dam of her orgasm, and her muscles began to relax and the spots that he was attending slowly changed from being stimulated to being sensitive.

Reflexively, she backed her hips away from his face, and he picked up on her cue immediately. He gently withdrew his fingers from her and stopped sucking on her clit, returning to placing soft, tender kisses on her outer pussy lips.

As she stood there catching her breath, he gently slid out from under her. He stood up and came around to her front. He took her face between his hands, and he kissed her on the mouth. It was a light kiss at first, once again allowing her the option to say no to tasting the pussy juice that soaked his face.

Out of curiosity, she had tasted herself before by sucking her fingers while masturbating. She had found the salty taste to be not unpleasant, and although she repeated the act once in a while—particularly when she was especially hot—she had certainly not become addicted to the flavor. What she was tasting now, on the face that had, moments before, been buried in her pussy seemed quite different.

Maybe it was the amount of her juices she was able to taste; maybe it was her taste mixed with his; maybe it was juices that had come from a source so deep in her body she had never tapped it before. It didn't really matter. All she knew was that she wanted to clean every drop of her own cum from his face, and she kissed him back more hungrily than she had ever kissed anyone before.

As she kissed and lapped and tasted her juices, an image of another woman's pussy flashed into her mind. Sometimes, when she was in a very hot, kinky mood, she wondered what it would be like with another woman. She had never been curious enough to act on the impulse, but she was pretty sure that if another woman were here right now, she would willingly satisfy that curiosity.

And she was equally sure that, as a self-confessed voyeur, he would enjoy watching. For some reason all men seemed to have an aching desire to watch two women make love to each other. Right now, she would be more than happy to oblige him.

Finally, with his face cleaned of her taste, their kisses became less intense, and as they parted their lips, she began to speak to him.

"That was abso-frigging-lutely amazing!" she said between kisses. "That was more intense than the other top ten orgasms I've ever had all put together!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he replied, finally breaking his ban on conversation. "It was even better than I had imagined it might be."

Still wearing the blindfold, she asked him, "Did you get off while you were doing all that to me?"

"Nope," he answered as he slipped the blindfold off of her head.

She looked to see that he was still fully dressed.

"Well, now it's your turn, mister!" she said with mock firmness. "Unhook me and I'm going to return the favor. I want to suck your cock right down my throat; I want you to fuck my cunt as hard as you can; and I even want you to fuck me up the ass! I want your cum in every hole I have!"

Even in the throes of passion, she didn't normally talk that dirty, but it tripped so naturally off her tongue right now, and she found that just talking about the slutty lewdness of those acts turned her on even more. She took a giant leap, and added, "And you want to know what, Mr. Voyeur? If there was another woman here right now, I'd eat her cunt and I'd let you watch me do it while you fucked me from behind! Now, let me loose so I can get you naked!"

He smiled at her, but rather than unhooking her he put one hand on the back of her neck and kissed her passionately while he played with her tits with the other. Breaking the kiss, he said, "I like the way you're thinking, but Mr. Voyeur isn't quite done with you, yet."

He reached up and unclipped her from the strap over the top of the door, but he left her two wrists hooked together. He led her over and had her lie down on his bed, near one edge and with her feet toward the headboard. The bed had no footboard, and he positioned her so her head was at the very edge of the mattress.

She had a pretty good idea why he was positioning her that way, and she said, "You want to stand up and fuck my mouth, don't you? Well, get that cock out and get over here with it! I can't wait all night!"

"Actually," he said as he took off his shirt, "I'm just going to watch. I'm going to watch you masturbate while I jerk off."

While masturbating was certainly not foreign to her, she had never had anyone watch while she did it. Even with all he had just done to her and all the dirty talk that had spewed from her mouth, the idea of him looking on while she played with herself—one of the most private and personal things she ever did—took her aback just a little.

But then, she had never watched a man jerk off before, either, and the fact that she would be the instrument of his arousal while doing it began to turn her on. She quickly got over her initial inhibition, and decided that she would give him a show that would make his cock squirt across the room!

She watched him turn toward the dresser, and she used the opportunity to rotate her hands and unclip her wrists—just as he had told her she would be able to.

But she wasn't trying to escape. She decided that if she was going to put on a sex show for him, she was going to do it her way! Her hands free, she put one between her legs and rubbed her wet pussy, while the other went to her tits and pulled on one of her nipples. Her eyes closed as the familiar and welcome sensations of self-gratification swept over her. She only opened them again when the sound of his pants dropping to the floor brought her out of her reverie.