The Fifth One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such a subtle young man.

I flew from my car as soon as I slammed the engine off, flying up toward my door with a light step and a heavy sense of fear, like I was being watched in the evening. I swept my gaze around Myrtle Road, looking for a car that might belong to his mother, maybe with a shadowy shape waiting in the driver's seat... but I saw nothing unusual. Even so, my key trembled when I tried to line it up in my front door.

The house opened for me, and I stepped quickly inside. "Hello? Noah?" I called out, locking it behind me. I glanced across at the slider to the backyard, but he'd already locked that. "I'm home!" It all felt curiously domestic.

"Hi, Ms LaPerla." He was sitting on the couch in my living room; I'd looked straight past him, checking the slider. He yawned. "Come sit with me."

"Oh my god. Noah." I grinned, flicking on the hall light, and ran to him. "You did so well in the Follies!" I leapt on top of him, his arms ready for me, lanky body comforting beneath mine as I landed. He felt warm and solid, his smell comforting me as it always did. "Why are you dressed?"

He chuckled softly into my mouth, then swept me away with one of his soul-destroying kisses. I couldn't remember ever feeling so close to a man, even my ex-husband. I ignored the thought. "I just got here," he told me softly. "I stopped at the drugstore on the way over."

"The drugstore?" My first thought was condoms, which made no sense when we'd waited not to use them, but then he was taking something from the coffee table and handing it me: a red envelope.

A greeting card.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Melissa LaPerla," he said gently, his eyes showing their usual droopy mystery, his arms loose around me. "I hope you don't mind."

"Oh my god," I said again, feeling my grin light up my whole face, my whole body. I sat in his lap, like his girlfriend or something, and kissed him. "You didn't need to get me a card."

"I know." He returned my kiss, keeping hold of my tongue between his lips before letting me have it back. We smiled. "You want other things. But I just wanted to say thanks. You're a big part of why I'm doing so well at school."

"More of your honesty," I smiled, slashing the envelope open with my thumb as he began softly kissing my face. I felt myself tingle as I read the message. "That's sweet," I purred, looping my arm around his head as he pulled his lips along my jaw, then down the side of my neck. "Mmm. Fuck."

"Mouth, Ms LaPerla." It was a hot whisper across my ear. I reached down to his lap, completely unsurprised to find him hard again. "I liked performing. Singing."

"I liked watching you." It was the truth. He'd sat there during his skit, singing strongly, keeping up with other students whose parents had put them into voice lessons as soon as they could speak. The show had been amazing. "You sounded so good."

"Thank you." He trailed his fingers across my chest. He loved my tits. "I had a good teacher."

"Flatterer," I chuckled, reaching into his pants, but by that time he was twisting my nipple again and I gasped hard, unable to joke anymore. I shuddered. "It helps when my student is so much fun to be around." It came out in a rush, for I didn't trust myself to say much.

"Fun." He sucked in his gut, giving me room to slide into his pants, and grasping his warm hard dick was as exciting as it had been that first time. Barely a week ago! "This is fun." He licked at the space behind my collarbone, tickling me, his other hand slipping easily into my pants. He loved my ass, too. "Get naked, Melissa." It was a simple wish from him, an honest expectation, and I obeyed without thinking.

I knew what he'd do to me once I offered myself to him, and I wanted that badly. I needed to be nude for him. My clothes fell carelessly to my floor, the cool air of the living room flowing over my body the way his fingers and penis had done, just the other day as we'd lain on my bed and dreamed about fucking each other. I wormed my feet out of my socks and stood there before him, naked as the day I was born, proud to show myself.

"You're excited," he observed with that slight smile he was so good at, the one that made me melt. I knew what he meant: my nipples were so hard they were sore, and I could tell my pussy was in danger of leaking all over my thighs. He nodded and winked. "You horny or something?"

"So horny," I cooed, my voice coming out all husky. I stared down at him, my body silhouetted by the hall light behind me, and cleared my throat. "Come to bed with me."

"Okay." He didn't so much get up from the couch as unfold, his jutting dick tenting his pants as it always had. I smiled down at it, and he shrugged. "I'm horny too," he explained.

"Good." I whirled and sauntered away down toward my bedroom, putting some extra sway into my steps, some extra jiggle in my ass. The house was silent other than my feet, padding on the rug, but I seemed to hear the rush of blood through my body, the hammer of my heart. I came to the bedroom first, but not by much; no sooner had I flicked my light on than I felt his hands on my hips, gliding along my flesh. I shivered when he reached around to cup my breasts.

"You're beautiful." He said it in a low mutter, from just behind me, and I moaned as I leaned my head back against his chest. A hand groped behind me, seeking the zipper on his pants.

I needed to feel his skin.

He gave my nipples one more pair of pinches, then brought his hands down to join mine in undressing him. I turned, slowly, smiling up at him with my eyes wide, the two of us exposing him: shirt first, while he worked at his pants, and then he got those down to the floor as I ran my hands along his chest. We said nothing; we didn't need to. He was still kicking off his shoes when my hands fell onto his eager dick; I never could keep from touching him. I held him while my lips flicked over his chest, breathing him in, his body moving against me as he at last stepped free from his pants, and then he wasted no time in reaching for me.

His hands were hungry for my ass.

I stepped into his kiss eagerly, one foot rising up his leg, our bodies trapping his erection between us as we had so many times before during this long, magical week. He was his usual taut, live-wire self in my arms, both our hands roving unashamed, touching whatever we could reach as our kisses grew deeper, wetter, more fervent. I could hear him groaning, the sound touching something deep inside me, my own arousal tied to his; this, my hands and my mouth told him, is the pleasure I can give to you.

And soon, now, my pussy would give him the most pleasure of all.

I needed him, suddenly, with a blinding sense of need, like a thirsty man in the desert; quickly I pushed at him, turning us both, shuffling his bare feet toward my bed even as my mouth kept sucking desperately at his tongue. He fell back onto the mattress, his limbs driving him up toward the pillows while his dick, hard and straight and perfect, swayed from side to side.

I straddled him, still without saying anything, feeling the sweat prickling underneath my arms and my tits. I stared down at the cobblestones of his abs and chest, at the lazy face with its eyes now alert, staring up at my naked body, full and luscious as Aphrodite, come now to claim him. His hands on my hips drew me up his legs, but I didn't need him to urge me; I was urging myself by that time, reaching greedy hands down before me to lift his dick, holding it high, caressing it with shaking fingers.

His eyes watched me closely, taking me in: eyes wide, mouth parted, face flushed, nipples stiff, pussy swollen. His face showed pride, and want, and warmth, and the timeless look of triumphant satisfaction every man has when they're about to claim a woman. I waited just a moment, looking down past where my tits shuddered with my quick, deep breaths, down to where he waited for me like a rocket waiting to launch.

I rose on my knees, still staring down at us, and held him to my pussy.

He did not arch. He waited, strong hands reaching around to the top of my butt, both of us sighing when his streamlined cockhead pierced me, parted me, and slid within. I felt him all the way, his thick head and his long shaft, his harsh firm ridges and, at last, the coils of his pubic hair mashing against my clit like tiny springs.

He was in me, balls-deep, in one single stroke. That's how wet I was.

I threw my head back, riding a man for the first time in months, my hands resting on his ribcage beneath his nipples. He was a solid, strong tower inside me, endlessly arousing and endlessly alive, giving me a sense of completion, of perfection. I smiled dreamily down at him, raising my eyes away from where we joined, to find him staring back up at me. His hands drifted up, hefting my tits, tweaking my nipples, and all at once a little surge of joy smashed down from my chest to my pussy. I stirred, then gasped, then rode.

Rising, falling, I rode. I thrashed down onto him, feeling the wonder of him slipping in and out of me, grinding along his lap at the bottom of each stroke. He lay there, quiet, letting me have my pleasure, happy that I was happy. He felt like I'd expected he would, like we'd both known he would.

We fit.

For a split second it occurred to me how wonderful this must be for him, to have his teacher writhing on his pole, but then I remembered I was the fifth one. But that didn't change anything about how he was making me feel, or how I was making him feel. I bent low, dragging my tits on his chest, and while my lips sought his he bent his knees, braced his feet on my mattress, and began to thrust up into me.

"Oh my god." It was a whimper, the first words I'd said in awhile, a quiet rush of breath into his mouth; we kissed, perhaps the hottest and most soulful kiss I'd ever shared with a man, his thrusts increasing until there was almost no interval between the clapping noises his thighs made against my ass. "My fucking god."

He spat my tongue out of my mouth. "You love this."

"I do!" I gave a squeak when he changed his motion, hilting himself and then swirling his dick within me, my pussy waking up with shocking abruptness. "Make me cum, Noah!"

He jabbed up into me once more, a long and hard stroke, and then he was shoving me roughly onto my back. I landed with a harsh gasp, but he was already diving low, mouth ready, to curl his tongue up under my clit and suck it to life.

I was confused at first, until I realized he was doing it so that we could cum together.

My feet shot outward, legs spreading like a harlot, hands curling behind his head to mash his face into my reddened, soupy vag. He had gotten me off like this before, but this time I was already nearly there; I gave him just a couple of minutes down there, my orgasm rising quickly all throughout my body, before I spoke again in a voice that didn't even sound like mine. "Fuck me, Noah!"

He bounded up off his knees, face feral now, and pinned me firmly to my bed, thrusting straight back inside me; my body moved up another notch, drawing closer to a sexual oblivion that I knew would be better than anything I'd ever felt before. He fucked me smoothly, steadily, his long eager strokes gliding his penis in and out of me, whipping me into a frenzy that left me gasping and shaking beneath his coiled body.

And so, for the first time, I came on his dick.

He plunged deep inside me, speeding up, bringing me through it as my mouth fell open in a cracked, breathless scream. I have no idea what I said, or thought, or where my hands went; I only know that every one of my faded, scarlet thoughts was centered on nothing but him, and his body, and the way it felt inside me, the curls of lustful energy now flogging through me body, starting behind my belly button and then surging out to my limbs, making every part of me tremble.

And still, he fucked.

I reached an arm down, hesitant with such little control over my limbs, and clawed for the surging muscles of his ass, taut with the effort of jamming himself into me. My legs rose high along his thighs, wrapping nearly all the way around him as his sweat and spit began to shower my face; he wanted to release. "Cum in me, lover," I urged, my voice low and almost inaudible, but then he was gasping out a low, grating roar, his face contorting as he arched his back deeply, planting himself as deep inside me as he could go.

I felt a wash of heat, of a warmth so deliciously intense that it felt like molten metal poured into my body. Dimly I felt his penis spasm, uncontrollable now, his gasps smelling like my mouth and my pussy as he panted into my face. I'd seen him cum, watched the semen boiling out of him, arching high and proud, and it blew me away that he was doing that deep inside me now. Right now. He was completing me, and I was mewling the end of my own orgasm as his peaked and then fell off, both of us united in passion and pleasure and more.

I had my eyes closed, and I didn't even realize it until I opened them to see him falling onto me, his head nestling beside my sweaty neck, panting across my throat. I squeezed him, inside me, pleased that he'd stayed in. "Just like this," I crooned, not wanting anything to change this. I held him fiercely. "I want us just like this."

He stirred, his voice a thick whisper. "We were right," he said. "You shouldn't have let me sleep in your office."

"Screw that." I kissed him again, simply and deeply. "It led to this. So."

"Yeah." He stroked my nipples, my ribcage, my chin. "It did."

I yawned, his penis only now starting to slacken a little bit, still in my pussy. "Besides," I sighed, "if you hadn't fucked me, you'd have gone after Ms Tonelli."

"Probably," he agreed, and we both chuckled in the night.

* * *

Thanks for reading! Make sure you read all the Valentine's Contest entries and give five stars to your favorites.