The Filipino Café Lady

Story Info
An innocent date with a older Filipino girl gets dirty quick.
4.1k words
4.54
27.4k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Areoki
Areoki
343 Followers

Author's Note: While this story does have raceplay elements, it is not intended to demean or insult any ethnicity. It is simply for entertainment purposes. I encourage anyone reading to first review the story tags and read this warning in full before proceeding.

***

It had been a few weeks since my job required me to relocate to the Philippines. It was a four-month contract where I was to train up an overseas team and teach them the ropes. They were a very welcoming people and surprised me with their comprehensive understanding of English. While I initially had some growing pains adjusting to life here, I slowly warmed up to my new surroundings. I was made to stay in a well-furnished hotel. While it wasn't glamorous, it was more than enough to keep me comfortable.

During my free time, I would often explore the small town in which our office resided. Small shacks with tin roofs housed dozens of friendly faces who would smile and wave as I walked by. It continued to surprise me how polite they were to western tourists. I had heard of some tourists abusing the economy here for their own gain. Flashing money around and pulling girls who had only known poverty. I did not think of myself as better than anyone here; I was just someone from a different walk of life with a genuine interest in the culture.

On my lunch breaks, I found myself frequenting a small cafe run by a much older woman who was in her mid-40s. Her name was Lyka, and she would greet me with the same enthusiasm every time I walked through her beaded curtain door. While her English wasn't amazing, we got along really well. The interior was nothing special; only a sparse number of plastic chairs and tables were out. Then again, the cafe also served as her home, with the front being public-facing and the back being where she slept and relaxed. We grew pretty close to one another, and while I ate whatever food she gave me, she would tell me all about life growing up here. As I had grown up in a privileged western country, it really helped to lend some perspective to just how fortunate I was.

Nothing, however, could have prepared me for what happened when I walked into her shop today.

***

I swallowed the last mouthful of soup Lyka had served me, completely satisfied.

"That was great, I'm going to miss this when I head back home next week" I said, dropping my spoon back into the bowl and leaning back in my chair.

"I'm going to miss you too! Who else going to help me afford to keep lights on?" Lyka joked back, whipping her dishtowel at my arm as we both laughed. Because no one else was in the store she sat with me sometimes when I ate as we reminiscenced.

"Hey, maybe if you advertised your store more you'd actually get some customers in here, Lyka."

"Maybe you send your rich white friends here! Then I charge them triple and say it's a discount!" We shared another laugh as I took a swig from my beer. After some silence she spoke up again.

"I really am going to miss you Adam. How about before you leave you take me out for dinner huh? I cook for you so much how about someone cook for me!"

I thought about it briefly. Lyka had done so much to make me feel at home. The least I could do was show her the same kindness. We agreed to meet that night outside her shop and we'd walk together to the town centre.

***

I arrived at six on the dot and noticed she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I waited another 20 minutes, and finally, out the back of her store, I saw a woman emerge. However, it didn't look like Lyka at first. Her hair had been styled as if by a professional hairdresser, and she wore an elegant white dress with cultural patterns weaved into it. It was a day and night contrast to her usual work attire of a tank top and shorts. The dress hugged her body, showing off her curves at the waistline. Despite her age, she also had a pretty generously sized chest. All in all, she was glowing.

"Ahh, Adam, so sorry I'm late! Had to rush to my hair appointment and find my good dress. You like?"

"Like? You look incredible! "Are you sure you're not Lyka's sister or something?"

She smirked and muttered something in Filipino before grabbing my arm and leaning up close to me as we started our walk into the town square. We must have looked a bit silly. Me, a 6ft tall blonde white guy in his late twenties, and Lyka, who was more than a foot shorter and nearly two decades past my own age.

As we walked, a few people happily called out to Lyka, and she would respond back in her language. I had no idea what they were saying, and after a while, my curiosity got the better of me.

"Why do they keep calling out to you?"

"They call me a lucky woman! Date with a handsome man so much younger than me!"

"Haha... they know we're just friends, right? "You wouldn't want your friends thinking anything weird."

"Oh no no no, all just teasing." Lyka responded back, hugging my arm tighter with a bright smile on her face.

Another woman called out to Lyka, and while I don't speak the language, I did notice she mentioned the word 'hapa' multiple times. I didn't know what it meant, but I quickly noticed it made Lyka upset. She shouted back in Filipino, and the other woman quickly waved her hands up and walked away.

"What was all that about? Was she saying something mean?"

"Ah no, do not worry about it. Just a friend of mine playing tricks." Some silence followed until she chirped up with a question.

"Adam, you say you don't speak Filipino, right?"

"Yeah, I don't. I only know bits and pieces. Why?"

"No reason. Just worried you heard what my crazy friend say." She hugged my arm tight, and I shrugged it off. I was half tempted to just Google whatever 'hapa' was on my phone, but if Lyka told me it wasn't important, then I'd take her word on it.

***

We got to the town square and looked around for somewhere to eat. We settled on a nice seafood place just on the pier with a stunning view of the ocean. The further into the meal we got, the more I started to feel like I'd really miss her once I was gone. We chatted late into the night, and they were happy to keep refilling our glasses. The more intoxicated Lyka got, the more a new side of her began to spill out.

"Drink, drink! I thought you white men love drinking!"

"Haha I don't mind it. I'm surprised you're able to handle so much, Lyka."

"Oh I drink plenty in my time. I'm able to handle a lot." She slurred that last part back to me, placing a heavy emphasis on the word 'a lot'.

"How much can you handle then?" I innocently asked back.

"I can handle every bit of you." She locked eyes and smirked at me, as her fingers circled the rim of her glass. I felt my stomach go into knots. I figured maybe she was joking, so I decided to play along.

"Oh really? I'm not sure, I might be too much for an old Filipino lady like you..." I hoped my comment would make her laugh, but instead it just made her eyes narrow and her grin wider. She leant forwards, and suddenly I felt her foot between my thighs pressing against my crotch. She pressed hard, and my body reacted. As strange as it all felt, this was turning me on.

"How about you take me to bed and see if I can take it, white boy?" She suggested, looking up at me seductively as she licked her lips. While in any other state I would have laughed this off and said no, I was a deadly mix of drunk and horny. All the blood had left the rational part of my brain and was now coursing through my dick at full speed.

***

I paid the bill, and we strolled out of the restaurant together.

"M-My hotel is about 15 minutes away; we can catch a cab if-"

"No, we go to my house. Short walk." Lyka interjected. Although I would have prefered the comfort of my hotel, her place was closer and in a more convenient location. I hooked my arm around her waist, and we began our walk. My heart was pounding, wondering what was to come. Should I really be doing this with the woman who has been so caring for me? Was this somehow wrong? These were questions I SHOULD have been asking myself, but instead I ended up just lowering my hand and grabbing a handful of her ass through her dress when we were finally alone on the road back.

She didn't say anything, but I noticed her quickly inhale in response to my hand. For a woman over 40, her ass was one of the firmest I had ever sunk my fingers into. Likely from her being on her feet all day. As if in a trance, I heard her whisper something in Filipino under her breath as I continued to fondle her.

"What was that, Lyka?"

"Just... it is nice to feel young again, is all."

"Haha, I think you are plenty young."

I saw her cheeks turn a shade of red as she nudged me playfully. I responded with another firm squeeze of her ass as we walked back.

***

Finally, we found our way back to her cafe. She quickly fiddled with the lock, letting us in, before quickly turning it behind her.

I turned around to face her, and suddenly she jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me, embracing me in a deep kiss. I could hardly keep my knees straight as I felt her full lips press against mine. I ended up stumbling up against the wall and pinning her there for support as we started to make out. It didn't take long before her tongue slipped into my mouth and she was exploring every corner.

She pushed me away and found her footing, and with one quick pull, her entire dress had come away, leaving her in just a pair of white panties. Despite the darkness, I caught a full glimpse of her body. She was quite curvy, but not chubby at all. Her massive breasts were fitted with two large areolas and dark nipples. She had pulled a bun out of her hair, and it fell across her delicate shoulders.

"Fuck... you look good." Was all I could manage to say. She walked towards me and made me lean down for another kiss as she undid my belt. Without realising it, my pants were already around my ankles.

Lyka started kissing down my neck and towards my chest, helping me to lift off my shirt and throw it carelessly in the corner. She laid her palms flat against my pecs and kept sliding down, kissing as she went, until she was on her knees, face to face with the massive tent in my boxers. She hooked her fingers in and tugged down slowly, until finally my 9-inch cock sprung out and landed directly across her face, lightly smacking her forehead.

"Nanggigigil! You hide this big white dick from me all this time?" I didn't have time to ask her what that first word meant, as without missing a beat, she started tracing her tongue up and down the length of my shaft. One of her hands started slowly jerking me off near the tip as she traced her tongue down slowly towards the base. She didn't stop there, finding her way down to my balls and burying her face in them, taking each into her mouth as she jerked me off. I could only stand there in amazement as this kind woman who had taken care of me for so long was now on her knees worshipping my cock.

She would suck one of my balls into my mouth and ravish her tongue against them, before swapping to the other. All while she slowly jerked me off. This position of power was getting to my head, and I found myself subconsciously running a hand through her hair and pulling on it gently. Her body tensed up, and she craned her head towards my hand, locking eyes with mine. With my other hand, I gripped my cock.

"Stick out your tongue." I ordered, and she eagerly complied. I lifted my cock and slapped it against her tongue a few times, before slapping the length of my cock gently against her cheek. She tried to lean forwards to blow me but I kept a firm grip on her hair. She winced a little before looking up at me, as if begging to suck me off.

"Tongue out." I commanded again.

"Yes sir." Was all she said back, sticking out her tongue and batting her eyes at me. I couldn't handle teasing her anymore as I slid my cock inside her mouth. Her full lips greedily latched onto my head and pulled me in deeper. I got a little less than half in and decided this would be enough for now. She started bobbing her head enthusiastically. Lewd sucking noises filled the once innocent entrance to her cafe as she gobbled on my cock. Her dark skin contrasting with the paleness of my own.

It didn't take long until instinct kicked in and I found myself forcing more of my cock down her throat. I hit her throat barrier, and I saw her eyes widen. She lifted her hands as if to stop me but calmly lowered them back to her sides. She looked at me as if giving me approval, and I kept pushing more of my cock past her lips. Eventually, her lips were kissing my base, and I was fully entrenched in her mouth. I gave her a few seconds to adjust before I grabbed both sides of her head and started fucking her mouth.

Her arms dangled helplessly at her sides as she let me abuse her throat. With each thrust, my balls would loudly slap against her chin. She locked eyes with me once more, and I slowed down, concerned for a moment that I may have been hurting her. But her eyes were full of lust; she winked and pushed herself forwards, and I responded by carrying on. I didn't want to finish in her mouth just yet, but I found it hard to resist given how well she handled swallowing my cock.

Finally, I pulled out and let her catch her breath. Stands of saliva stuck from her lips to my dick.

"You good, Lyka?"

"Very...good... so much... cock..." was all she could spit out. I looked up for a few moments, and when I looked down, she was sitting up, pressing my cock between her fat brown tits.

"Seen on the internet. Called tit fuck! You like?"

She started excitedly rubbing her giant breasts against both sides of my dick. Leaning down and letting the head press against her wet lips over and over.

"I like it very much..." I said between moans. "But I think it's time I had my cock inside something else..." I placed a hand on her shoulder and helped her to her feet. She turned away from me and seductively pulled down her panties, finally giving me an unobstructed view of her perfect ass. She bent over the counter where she took orders all day and spread her legs for me, inviting me in.

She turned to me and slapped her ass. "Hurry up, white boy! I have been waiting months for this..."

I slowly approached her and copped another feel of her rear. I brought my hand down on one of her cheeks, which caused her to jump a bit.

"Waiting? Were you hoping I'd ask you out sooner?" I asked, curious what she meant.

"Aah... you talk too much! Give me that white cock already!" She pressed her ass back against my dick and grinded against it. Fuck. I wasn't even inside her, and she was dripping down past her thighs. I took two handfuls and spread her cheeks. Her cute butt kept winking at me, and her pussy was utterly drenched. She was also surprisingly smooth, which I'm willing to bet was part of her beauty treatment before seeing me tonight.

I stepped forwards and angled my dick towards her entrance. I pushed forwards but found a surprising amount of resistance. As wet as she was, she was tight. She started speaking her language under her breath again as I slowly pushed, pressing my cock deeper inside her walls. I was only a bit over half way in when she started tapping the counter.

"Aaah! Big! Slow down!" Was all I heard, mixed with a bunch of cursing in her language.

"I told you I might be too much to take." I laughed. I started leaning back, letting my cock slip out slightly.

"No! Don't stop!" She turned back and looked at me, as if begging me.

"Then, how about we do this somewhere more comfortable for you?" I asked. She looked back and nodded at me. She tried to get up, but I stopped her.

"Allow me." Was all I said, before I hooked my arms around her stomach and lifted her up. She laughed and kicked her legs as I carried her around the counter, my cock still lodged in her pussy with each step. I made my way around the counter and into the back of her house. There I found her bed, which was the perfect height for us. I dropped her down on it, with my cock still inside her.

"You crazy boy!" Was all I heard as she kept laughing into the sheets. That little walk, however, had made her loosen up, and now I was only a couple inches away from being fully inside. Without waiting, I gripped her cheeks and started to pull out before pushing myself back in. Her back arched, and she let out a low moan as she quickly realised I was starting without warning.

"Ooh fuck... Lyka in trouble." She said, wiggling her ass at me. Surprisingly, that was the first time I heard her curse in English. I was slowly going faster, feeling her walls give way as I fucked her. I got impatient, gripped her ass tight, and speared my cock all the way inside her. She let out a sharp wince of pain that quickly morphed into a deep moan as she balled up the bed sheets in her hands. I pulled out and slammed back inside her, feeling my full sack slap against her. Now she was ready for me.

She kept muttering things under her breath as I fucked her milf cunt apart. She was moaning so loudly that I was starting to worry that her neighbours might even hear us. As I thrust into her, her entire body started trembling, and she screamed something loud again in her language before squirting onto my cock and ruining her clean bedsheets. I decided to slow down and let her catch her breath.

"Hahaha, enjoying yourself?"

"So big... and so strong... always dreamed of this..." Lyka moaned out between breaths, wiggling her ass as she did.

I gave her ass a firm slap and slowly hilted my cock back into her.

"Want to keep going? Or has this old Asian lady had enough?" I exclaimed, grinning through my teeth. She looked back with a furrowed brow, and I worried I had maybe taken it too far. She stood up, and I slipped out of her, and then she turned to face me.

"Adam... this old Asian lady is all yours to use." She whispered, her lips just inches from mine. I leant forwards and kissed her once more, my hands exploring every inch of her chest as she slowly jerked me off.

We collapsed onto the bed, still making out and grinding on one another. The vast contrast in our skin tones illuminated by the moonlight. I rolled her on her back and pinned her legs up, giving me full access to her pussy once again. I didn't bother asking her if she was ready, and I started pushing my way back into her.

She started moaning, but I just gagged her with my own mouth as my cock found its way back inside. It didn't take long until I was back to fucking her at the same pace I was before.

I leant up and grabbed her legs, and I just watched her face contort and twist with each thrust. Dominating this woman was bringing dark things out of me that I never knew were there.

"You like this big white cock, slut? That's what you keep calling it after all."

"It's... so good..."

"Ever had one this size before?" Despite being pounded, Lyka couldn't help but giggle at the question.

"No... men here... tiny dick! Need big... white man!" Hearing this made me grip her even tighter.

"Oh really? "I bet you've wanted to do this since we first met."

"I would have let you if you asked." She asked, locking eyes with me. I could tell she was serious.

I leant down for another kiss and felt her clamp down on my cock as she came once more. She let out a long moan in my ear and clawed at my back. Suddenly, her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me in, balls deep.

"Cum in me!" Lyka pleaded. I couldn't pull out even if I tried, and she kept squeezing around my cock. I didn't have a condom on, and my mind instantly tried to remind me of the risks. I bit my lip and tried to hold the urge to cum until Lyka whispered again in my ear.

"Cum inside, and give this old Asian lady a beautiful white baby!" I felt the floodgates open, and my balls tensed up. My cock throbbed and I started to paint every corner of Lyka's insides white. My hand subconciously found its way around her throat and gave a strong squeeze as I creampied her until she was overflowing. She lightly choked but didn't protest; if anything, I felt her legs lock around my waist even tighter.

Areoki
Areoki
343 Followers
12