The Filthiest of Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a novice I am, I thought. It hadn't even occurred to me.

"In there," I said, motioning to my chest of toys.

He found it instantly, flipping open the cap and dribbling the warming lotion generously along his bouncing shaft. He rubbed it in until he was completely covered with it, and then I felt him pouring it down the crack of my ass. He was ready, but I didn't know if I was. I was so scared. Would it hurt? Would I like it? Would he come inside my ass? I felt so dirty and whorish, but that was part of the appeal. It was as if I had stepped completely outside of myself and had become a whole other person; one who was uninhibited and wild.

He dug his fingers into my hips again, pressing the head of his cock against me. I quivered and grew tense, but did not pull away. He must have assumed I'd done this before. He pressed his dick into me, maybe an inch, maybe two. I'd never experienced such sweet pressure. It sent shock waves of pleasure and excruciating pain shooting into me. I heard a loud noise burst forth from me, but it wasn't a noise I'd ever heard before. It was part howl, part moan, part scream, part sigh, as if I were responding to every sensation at once.

The sounds emanating from me coaxed his own gutteral sounds to spill forth. He grunted and panted like an animal fornicating freely in the wild. He shoved the rest of his ample cock up my ass and moved slowly, yet deliberately in and out of me. I couldn't believe that such searing pain could still feel so exquisite. A series of grunts were forced from my depths each time he pressed into me. I knew I had taken his full cock in me because I could feel his hips gently slapping against my ass cheeks.

Who is this man? Where did he come from and how did he find his way into my life? How did he ever learn these delicious tricks?

I could feel his body grow rigid and his movements slowed to a near halt as he tried to control his impending orgasm. It was no use. His body trembled against mine, and he bounced on the balls of his feet as he unloaded his viscous seed into my burning ass.

As he pulled out of me, he slapped my ass soundly, leaving a prickly tingle behind. I collapsed onto the bed, resting my head in my palm, and watched as he grabbed a few tissues to wipe the purulent fluid from his cock. I was stunned by what had just occurred. It was magnificent and left me swaddled in breathless amazement.

He slipped off into the bathroom to wash up and we finished our Shiraz, making small talk for several minutes before he finally had to leave. I was devastated to have to let him go. It was clear that I'd not be able to see him again. His flight would leave for Australia the next morning.

Most of my other casual lovers were forgotten as soon as my orgasm was complete, yet I knew that I'd likely feel this man inside me forever.

12