The Final Chapter - Witch Revenge

Story Info
The aftermath of Valeries revenge plan.
3.8k words
4.48
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened to Madeline

I have received a number of requests to hear about what happens to Madeline, Chip, Fawn and Charlie West. I will fill you all in on how life went on for those nice folks. You may not like the ending, but I thought it was a little more realistic.

It's been two months since the Madeline West affair, and Val and Luna had settled down nicely in their new small town. She got to know a lot of people, and knew most of the small business owners by their first names. Val became a frequent patron at the local pub, which seemed to be the where all the town gossip seemed to originate.

One night, while Val passed the time over a few Gin and tonics, she overheard a few of her fellow towns people chatting. She heard Charlie was fired from his job as golf pro up at the country club, then later charged with statutory rape. She heard Madeline was thrown off all of the committee's she was on, and from the PTA. There was also scuttlebutt she had charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor pending against her.

She also found out their home was up for sale suddenly, and priced at a ridiculously low price.

She went home and consulted her potions book, and was able to brew a long-distance potion that allowed her to look into both Fawn and Chip's minds. What she learned astounded her.

Chip and Fawn were both pulled out of High School, and enrolled in a neighboring towns High School. Chip was able to join that schools football team, and fawn was voted in after cheerleading try outs. It turns out Ms. Beavers, the cheerleading coach had approached Fawn in the parking lot, and tried to lure her into her car. Fawn refused, which angered Ms. Beavers, who threatened to get even with her for sending her the teasing photos.

One day after the late afternoon football practice, a few of the players had planned to stay behind and drink a few beers they had stolen after practice. Chip was invited to join them, and accepted. Coincidently, the Cheerleaders had practice that same evening in the gym, Fawn was in attendance.

It all started out innocently enough, a few teenagers, drinking beer, talking smack. After the beer was gone, they all decided to sneak up to the gym, and try to spy on the cheerleaders when they went into the showers. They had done this before, and already had old crates stacked up against the building, allowing a bird's eye view from two uncovered windows. As the naked girls entered the shower, the boys restrained their oooh's and ahhh's as all their cocks grew hard in their jock straps.

It turns out, Ms. Beavers was best friends with that high school's cheerleading coach, Ms. Lizzy, who was one of her lesbian lovers. Fawn was called into the coach's office after practice. Fawn entered the coach's office, there was coach Lizzy sitting on the edge of her desk, her arms folded across her chest.

"I've just heard some disturbing news Fawn. It turns out, according to very reliable sources you like to play with other girls."

Dawns heart skipped a beat, as she had total recollection of what had transpired with her mother, father and her brother and feared this might happen someday.

"Oh no Coach, I mean, where did you hear that?"

"Like I said, VERY reliable sources. And I also hear you like older women, and you like to send naughty pictures of yourself to women teasing them."

"OH NO, I would never"......... Fawn started to say.

OH, I think that you might young lady." Came a loud voice from the back of the room.

There stood Coach Beavers, in the back of the room with an angry scowl on her face.

Fawn spun around and took a step back just as Ms. Beavers locked the coach's door.

"Oh No." thought Fawn.

"Maybe you can explain these photos and email I have here on my desk then?" said Ms. Lizzy.

To fawns horror, there were the pictures of her having sex with her mother. Close up pictures of fawn's face as she masturbated. Pictures of her eating her mother's cunt. Fawn picked up the email that was sent to Coach Beavers, and read it.

"This sure looks like you Fawn. And it also looks to me like you were enjoying yourself. Is this you in the photo's Fawn?"

"Well, yes, but I can explain." Stammered fawn.

"Maybe you could try I suppose, but I doubt you could be very convincing to the rest of the girls on the squad when I show them how our newest recruit likes to spend her free time." Threatened Ms. Lizzy.

"Oh PLEASE, Coach, you wouldn't. PLEASE DON'T" Pleaded Fawn.

"Well, I might consider it, but I don't think your old coach Ms. Beavers is in a very forgivable mood. We have discussed it, and there may be one way for you to keep your secret."

"Oh Please Ms. Lizzy, please Ms. Beavers, please don't tell anyone. I'm new here, and I just want a fresh start. I was just starting to fit in with the other girls. I am willing to do anything."

"OK, that's a good attitude Fawn. If you decide to cooperate with us, we can see that these pictures get locked away. And we will keep our mouths shut about what we know about you." Ms. Lizzy proposed.

"Ok, what do I have to do." Fawn mumbled.

"You can start by apologizing to Ms. Beavers, and then by giving her a strip tease dance. Show her what you look like under your tight little uniform. I think we all know by now, you're not ashamed of being watched naked." Demanded Ms. Lizzy.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me?" Fawn asked.

"Do either one of us look like we're kidding Fawn?" asked Ms. Beavers.

Fawn could tell but the lust in their eyes, that neither of two women were kidding. Fawn nodded, and slowly moved to the center of the office. With both women sitting on the edge of the desk, Fawn started swaying her hips.

"That's it you little slut, and you can leave your sneakers and panties on" Ms. Beavers instructed.

Fawn did a slow, slutty dance while she peeled her uniform off. Both women ogled her as they began removing their sweat suits. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to her ankles, then stepped out it. She left her bikini panties on, and unclasped her bra letting her large tits spring free. The older women cooed as she squeezed her tits together in a seductive pose. The air conditioning in the office caused her nipples to become rock hard, and Fawn pinched them both while staring into Ms. Beavers eyes. Fawn felt a strange wave of excitement coming over her as she performed her slutty strip tease for her lesbian audience. She felt a wetness beginning in her panties as she found herself aroused by what she was being forced to do.

"Turn around and bend over. Ms. Lizzy yelled. Show us that cute tight ass."

Fawn did what she was told, and gave one of her ass cheeks a hard spank. She held on to both her ankles, and did a slow, rhythmic grind with ass, then turned her head, and stood up.

"What is going on?" Thought Fawn. I'm actually starting to get turned on by this. Acting like a naughty little slut for these two perverted dikes. Am a lesbian now?"

The thoughts of her mother, father and brother raping her raced through her mind. He panties were visibly wet now, and the thought of having her cunt ravaged by these two women excited her.

By now the Cheerleaders had finished their showers, dressed and had left the building. Chip and his football friends all sat on the crates and talked about who they wanted to fuck, and which girl had the nicest tits. One of the boy's noticed the lights were still on in one of the offices, and the group decided to go over and take a look. They all gathered around one of the windows where the blinds were only half closed and peered in.

"Oh, my fucking god. It's Lizzy the lesbian and some naked chick." Whispered one of the boys.

Chip felt a wave of panic and fear come over him as he looked in and saw his sister putting on a naked slutty show for two women. All the boys shuffled for position for the best view as their hard cocks sprung to attention again.

Both the lesbian coaches were now naked, and fingering their hairy pussies as they watched their personal strip tease performance.

"We can see your panties are getting wet you little slut. Is this making your tight little cunt wet bitch? asked Ms. Lizzy."

"Rub your pussy juice into your panties Fawn. Get them nice and smelly for me." Commanded Ms. Beavers. "Now, take them off and smell them. Smell your own cunt on them."

"Now get on your hands and knees, and crawl over here bitch. Bring me your pretty panties."

Fawn stuffed her soaked panties into her mouth, and did a slow crawl over towards Ms. Beavers, who's legs were now spread wide open. Her hairy cunt stuffed with two fingers. She reached down and pulled the panties from Fawn's mouth, and held them up to her nose.

"OK Fawn, let's put that pretty little mouth of yours to work. EAT ME, LICK MY CUNT!" Screamed Ms. Beavers. "Show me how you lick your mommy's twat."

Fawn pushed her face into her crotch, and began lapping up and down like a happy little puppy. Her hands clutching her coach's thighs, as the older woman groaned in delight. Fawn felt a warm delightful feeling in her groin, making her young cunt even wetter. Instinctively her hand slid down to her cunt, and began massaging her now aroused clitoris.

"She really is enjoying this! Ms. Lizzy exclaimed. I think she needs a little help."

Ms. Lizzy opened a locked file cabinet, and took out several leather harnesses. One of them, a strap on dildo, which she quickly put on herself. She positioned herself behind Fawn, and forced her to raise her ass up to meet the tip of the dildo. She leaned forward, and slid the dildo into

Fawn's wet hole, driving it all the way in up to its balls. She began rocking her hips forcefully into Fawn's ass, causing Fawn to let out a muffled grunt as she was penetrated.

"Good girl, take it like a dirty slut. Suck on that sloppy cunt while I fuck you like whore." Shrieked Ms. Lizzy.

Fawn was eating a mature pussy, and being fucked like lesbian hooker, and she liked it. She couldn't hide her feelings any longer as began pushing back against the thrusting dildo being rammed into her tight cunt. Her ass cheeks slammed back against Ms. Lizzy's thrusts.

"Harder, fuck me harder" Fawn pleaded, as the older woman impaled her again and again.

Coach Lizzy intensified her thrusts, pounding Fawns cunt like a drunk sailor.

"Beavers, she needs the other toy! Yelled Ms. Lizzy.

Coach beavers picked up a ball gag harness that had a dildo fastened to the outside. She placed the ball in Fawns mouth, and pulled back harshly while fastening it behind her head. The coach then resumed her place on the edge of the desk, and grabbed the back of Fawn head by her hair.

"Fuck me you bitch, fuck me with your face." Commanded older woman.

Fawn used her neck muscles to push and pull the dildo in and out of her coach's sloppy cunt. Coach Beavers pulled Fawns head hard into her crotch over and over, sinking the dildo deep into her leaking pussy. The two lesbians continued violating the young cheerleader at both ends for 10 minutes, until Coach beavers reached a loud orgasm. Her legs shook, and her cunt exploded, drenching Fawn's face and neck with her discharge. Coach Lizzy apparently reached a much milder orgasm, just from the friction of the leather harness rubbing against her clit. Fawn felt an orgasm starting deep in her belly, then just before she could release, the women stopped. Leaving Fawn gasping, but without having reached orgasm.

"OK Fawn, that will do for now. Not bad, not bad at all. I will keep these photos and email locked away, and your secret is safe with us.......for now. Now go hit the showers, and I will see you at practice tomorrow.

Fawn stood up, gathered her uniform, and slowly walked out towards the gym showers.

Seeing this, the half-drunk group of boys ran to the door of the gym. When they tried the door, it had been left unlocked, and the boy's snuck in one after the other. Hiding behind the lockers, they watched as Fawn sat down on a bench, and started getting ready to shower. The bravest of the group, took a few steps around the lockers, and stood in full view of Fawn, and began massaging his already hard cock as he watched her. A startled Fawn looked up.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" She asked, trying in vain to cover herself.

"I was just thought maybe you might like a little company." I'm Bob He said smoothly.

"This is the Girls locker room you bastard, and no, I don't need any company. please leave."

"Well, I just saw what went on in the coach's office, and I thought you might like to try having a little fun with a boy, that's all." He lied.

He walked slowly towards Fawn, sliding his shorts down exposing his huge hard on bulging through his jock strap.

Fawn's eyes locked onto the enormous erection bulging inside his jock strap, and said nothing. She was still horny from not reaching her orgasm, and something inside her forced her to stare. The experience she had with her brother was still fresh in her mind, and she couldn't forget how good that felt to have a huge cock inside her. She knew it was very wrong, but somehow she couldn't stop staring at what Bob was showing her.

"You'd better get the fuck out of here right now, or I'm going to tell." She demanded.

"Who ya gonna tell slut? Lizzy the Lez? I have a feeling that might not matter too much." He teased.

He dropped his shorts to the floor, and pulled his cock completely out of his jockstrap, and stroked it inches from Fawn's face. Fawn sat motionless, trying to cope with the situation.

The other boys all looked on in amazement. Chip stood in the back of the group and considered running out. His mind racing with what he should do. If he left, they would all think he was gay. If he stayed, and someone found out it was his sister, then what?

Bob reached over, and pulled Fawns towel away from her, exposing her large firm tits. Fawn's mind went blank, unable, or unwilling to cover up.

"That's a good girl, why don't you and me have a little fun now." Bob said calmly.

He stood as close as he could, and let his throbbing cock rub up and down on Fawns cheek. Fawn closed her eyes, and offered no resistance. In her mind, she had already been fucked by her parents, her brother, and now her teachers. She conceded the fact she was a slut, so why not one of the boys on the football team. Maybe no one would know, she lied to herself.

Bob reached down, and squeezed fawn tits, pinching both nipples. Fawn let out a slight wince under her breath.

"You like that you little slut, don't you? Bob asked loudly. "Play with yourself bitch, let me see you play with your wet cunt." Bob continued.

Fawn reached down between her legs, and let a finger slide over the slit of her pussy, then inserted her middle finger deeply inside her already dripping cunt. Fawn moaned softly at the touch of her hand, and spread her legs widely apart. Bob sensing her lack of resistance, grabbed the base of his cock, and slipped the tip past Fawn's lips.

"That's it baby, open wide. Bob's gonna teach you how to suck a real cock tonight."

Fawn's eyes opened wide, as Bob slid his huge, thick cock further into her mouth. He pulled it out slowly, then pushed it in further, reaching Fawn's throat. Fawn immediately gagged, never having anything that big shoved down her throat before. She recovered, and opened her mouth wider, inviting Bob to begin rhythmically sliding his cock faster in and out of her wet mouth.

The other boys looked on in awe of their friend, all holding their cocks through their shorts, massaging their hard on's that were jutting out of there jock straps.

Bob pulled his cock from Fawn's mouth, and gently lowered Fawn onto her back on the locker room bench. He positioned his throbbing member at the opening of her shaved cunt, and slid it in. Fawn wrapped her arms around his waist and spread her legs further, allowing bob to lie on top of her. Bob began pumping his cock into her cunt with hard thrusts, causing Fawn's body to Jolt with every stroke. Fawn closed her eyes, moaned deeply and completely lost any inhibition she had. She lifted her hips up into his body, timing it with the rhythm of his thrusts.

Slowly the boys crept up behind her, their shorts pulled down, stroking their cocks as they watched their friend fuck this little whore. One of the boy's gently reached down, and took one of Fawns arms from Bob's waist, and put his hard cock in her hand. Startled, Fawn's eyes opened wide.

"What the fuck?" She screamed. Oh NO, NO" she screamed even louder.

It was too late. She now had a group of boys standing around her, all waving their hard cocks at her, as she continued to get fucked by Bob. This was quickly turning into a gang bang, and she knew there was little she could do about it.

She began stroking the cock in her hand, watching his face grinning with teenage lust. The group circled her, she reached out with her other hand, and found another eager hard cock. She laid there, violently bouncing as Bob fucked her, while jerking off two other boys. As the boy's cheered each other on, she felt hands around her face, and another cock jammed into her mouth. She jerked, bucked her hips, and sucked like a trailer park whore.

Bob suddenly thrust hard, and with a grunt, he shot his load inside Fawns slippery cunt. He pulled out, and backed away.

"Your turn Chip." He yelled.

Chip stood frozen, filled with guilt, and embarrassment as he looked down at his sister getting gang banged by his team mates. Not knowing what to do, he started to slowly back away. Fawn looked up, and somehow understood the situation, and the position her brother was in. Without hesitation she coaxed him on.

"Come on Chip, give it to me. Let's see that big cock of yours."

A feeling of relief came over Chip now that his sister had given him the OK to fuck her. His semi limp cock got rock hard immediately as his guilt vanished. He pulled down his jock strap and grabbed his sisters' ankles, spreading her legs apart. He lowered himself down, and pushed his throbbing cock inside his sister. She moaned loudly as her brother penetrated her sloppy wet cunt.

"OH GOD, your so big. She moaned. "OH, fuck me boys, FUCK ME GOOD."

Chip hammered away at his sisters willing cunt. Pounding his cock deep into her over and over.

The boy getting his cock sucked, pulled out, and groaned as he shot his load of hot cum all over Fawn's face. He slapped his spent cock on her cheek, and backed off.

Another boy arched his back, and let Fawn jerk him off onto her chest. Fawn kept jerking his cock until it was soft. She released his cock, and smeared his cum over her tits, then bringing some of the mess up to her mouth, and licking them clean.

The last boy, nearing orgasm, saw that Fawn's mouth was open. He attempted to grab his cock and shove it in her mouth, but didn't make it that far. His cock spasmed, as he jerked himself off onto Fawn's face, eyes and hair.

Chip continued fucking his sister with all his might. She slid back 6 inches on the bench with every thrust. Finally, his body stiffened, and his balls exploded with cum. He pulled his cock out, and grinded it against Fawns tummy. Rope after rope shot onto his sister's stomach and

tits.

All the boys quickly dressed back into their shorts, and made a bee line for the door, cheering and laughing their way to the parking lot.

Fawn laid there, looking like a used piece of meat. Cum covered her face and tits. Her hair matted, and her mascara running down her face. Chip looked down at his sister, and felt like a

Perverted criminal. Without saying a word, he helped his sister up, and they both took showers before walking home in silence.

When the vision was over, Valerie sat stunned.

"Dear god, what have I done." She said out loud.

12