The Finder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hooking his thumbs into the waistband, I watched their descent amazed that another man was undressing me and I wanted it, my thick veiny shaft came into view and he paused and whispered "God I love cock." Just as well I thought as my briefs were kicked away and I stood naked with a six inch erection inches from his own.

Placing my hands on his shoulders I pushed down, "On your knees bitch."

"Oh yes, that's the spirit."

He sank to his knees and rubbed my cock head across his cheek then gave the tip a gentle kiss.

He opened his elegant mouth and I watched as his warm lips wrap around my helmet, what ensued was without doubt the best oral I have ever received. I had often read that guys gave the best head and now I knew it to be true, I think most women see it as a duty, a reciprocal act and they go through with it as a thank you. But Crispin wanted my cock, he desired my cock, he sucked and licked my length with supreme skill, it was frankly a blow job masterclass.

He reached down and eased his own cock free, it was of a similar size but didn't have my girth, his pale veiny shaft had a slight upward curve ending with a blunter mushroom glans. His salt and pepper pubic hair was neatly trimmed unlike my messy blond bush. My balls were tight as two walnuts and reluctantly moaned for him to stop, I didn't want to cum just yet.

Standing again his hand began to gently caress my shaft then ever so gently pushed his piss slit onto mine, it felt like a mild bolt of energy shot through my loins as he smeared his cock juice over my swollen helmet, without a word he collected some on his finger and brought it up to my lips, slowly and seductively wiping it on my mouth then leant in and kissed it away. I licked my lips and tasted him.

I thought it would be bitter and nasty, but it wasn't.

Our bodies were pressed together now and our arms were around each other, I kissed him again as I squeezed his tight arse then pulled his knickers upward tight into his crack which caused him to moan as the gusset rubbed against his hole.

"My my," he whispered "I think I've created a monster." Then will a giggle he removed his knickers and held them near my face. I inhaled his anal scent, it was earthy and pungent and I wanted more, he had indeed released a strong sexual desire deep inside me and I was determined to explore every facet.

Leading him to the bed I pushed him down so his arse faced me then knelt behind him, I pulled his cheeks apart and slowly ran my tongue up his arse crack until I found my target. My nose was buried between his cheeks and his earthy salty anal aroma filled my brain with new found sensations. My tongue entered his boy pussy and I licked him as I would a woman's clit, he moaned and writhed under me as I continued my anal assault, curling my tongue I flicked the ridge of his warm wet passage driving us both wild.

I withdrew gasping for breath, his sex smeared over my face, flipping over he knelt before me and licked the drool from my lips and chin tasting himself. Our cocks were pressed together and my hand tentatively reached for him, his hard cock felt soft in my hand as we slowly worked each others hard shafts.

"Crispin, I need to cum...I really need to cum."

He smiled and lay himself on his side in the centre of the huge bed, his cock rigid and proud, he beckoned me to him, I shuffled up and we lay facing each other, wrapping one stocking clad leg around my body we hugged and kissed. "You've been magnificent so far," he murmured "far better than I could ever have imagined, I've had a wonderful evening and now I want you to slip your delicious cock deep inside me, as it's your first man sex please go slowly, it's been a while for me so get me nice and ready."

He waved his hand over to a nightstand, and I rose to examine the paraphernalia that was there.

I took the bottle of lubricant, picked up his discarded knickers and returned to him.

"Put your knickers back on" I demanded, he stood and obediently complied, I helped him back into his panties pulling them up his long legs finally encasing his lovely hard cock within the sheer fabric.

"Get on all fours." I growled then standing behind him I squirted a generous amount of lube over my cock and then another down his arse crack and began to loosen him with my fingers.

I watched as his tight warm hole began to open for me, he moaned as my third finger entered him.

I grabbed my aching erection and pulling the knicker fabric to one side probed his dark entrance, with a little push my cockhead broached his muscle, his tightness and warmth took my breath away. I felt him wince as I attempted another inch so I stopped and held myself there waiting for him to adjust to my girth.

After a minute or two and some serious moaning and panting I felt him push back against me and so we began.

His push forced another inch inside him, we were halfway and I was starting to feel every ridge of his anus wrap tightly around my cock, and fuck it felt good. I tentatively pushed again and realised I was almost balls deep into him.

"Stop" he panted "Fuck yes just there," as I realised my cockhead was grazing his prostate. "Now fuck me, give me all you've got, harder the better."

I didn't need any encouragement, his man cunt felt so fucking good locked around my hard cock. My hands gripped his thighs as I began to thrust in and out of his warm tight anus, the sight and smell of our sex was driving me wild with desire as I ramped up the speed of my fucking. I didn't care if I was causing any pain now as I rammed my cock home, my pelvis slammed into him making slapping noises as I fucked him hard, I pulled the knicker fabric tight against my cock and the friction against my shaft brought new waves of pleasure. I frantically reached for his hard penis and began to wank him in time to my hard thrusts, it was all too much, my balls tightened and my orgasm began and with a roar I spewed a fountain of cum inside him. As my body convulsed from the orgasm I felt his cock explode in my hand shooting his own load over my hand and the sheets under him.

Collapsing onto his back my spent cock slipped from his anus, I sat back on my knees and watched my cum load seep from his man pussy. Laying beside him I worriedly looked over to see the panting sweaty mess that I had created beside me, I felt concerned and to be honest ashamed.

"Crispin?" His head lolled to the side "Crispin......I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I just got swept away in the moment," I babbled "are you OK?"

He smiled that smile and began to laugh to himself, he wearily hauled his body onto mine, I felt a sticky mess seep from him running down his ball sack and coating mine, I ran my arms over his back and once more onto his cute panty clad buttocks.

"My dear dear boy, that was wonderful, beautiful even, thank you. Now let's go and clean up."

He hopped off the bed with renewed energy and let me to the lavish en suite bathroom where he took off the lingerie and I saw him completely naked for the first time.

12