The Fire Orchid

Story Info
Sam and his buddies went in search of the fire orchid.
908 words
3.6
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

---------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

---------

"Is there no hope for him, Doctor?"

My ears heard the words and at some level I knew that it was my wife, Janice, who said them, but they were just noise. They did not come from my love, so I ignore them.

The older gentleman in the lab coat shook his head and gently led the young lady away. "We have something you should see, but it may be disturbing, Senora" he said gently.

A few minutes later they were seated in a wood paneled office. The walls were lined with bookcases filled with books. The doctor spun a monitor around to face the young woman.

"These images were found on the video camera around his neck when he was dragged from the jungle."

With that, the images began. At first it was 3 guys with backpacks just being guys, and then the camera spun around. The woman gasped, it was her Sam and he was speaking, "Well here we are in San Something or other, ready to begin the search for the legendary Fire Orchid. Thanks to Jim," the camera spun to show a sandy haired man in safari gear who waved, "For finding the object of this year's adventure."

The young woman sobbed and the doctor put a comforting hand on her shoulder. This is how Sam should be. Not that shell in the locked room.

The scene shifted and the voice became frantic as the camera spun wildly. "The guides left us yesterday, but we know we are close. We can almost smell it."

The camera went dark and Janice thought it was off, but for the heavy breathing. Suddenly, she could make out the outline of trees in the soft red glow. The voice of one of the other men called out softly as though muffled, "It's here. It's here. Oh my god it is too beautiful."

As though the voice goaded him on, Sam and the camera seemed to leap forward and suddenly they were in a small clearing lit by a red flower that glowed.

In the dim light, she could see Jim's face enraptured as he stroked his cock over the flower. When he poured forth his tribute onto the vile thing, the light grew bright and she could see bones on the ground, human bones.

As she watched, Jim stepped back and Mitch took his place. His hand already on his erection and stroking. Soon he too, poured forth his tribute and the plant grew bright once more.

The camera was unceremoniously dropped and it would have hit the ground but for the strap. Janice could see the bones crunch under Sam's feet as he approached and then she saw him calmly pull his beautiful cock out and masturbated until he too blew his load over the flower. The auto shutoff turned the camera off, just as Sam's voice said, "My Beloved-"

Certain that it was finished, Janice began to turn away, but the Doctor said, "There is a little more."

Sam's haggard face swam into view and he began to speak, "It has been 5 days now that we have been feeding our mistress. Mitch can't walk anymore, so we carry his seed to her. I must go get some water so that we may continue."

The camera dropped and they could see his feet walk unsteadily down the hill to the stream. As he bent to fill the canteen, he fell in and water poured over the camera and there was a brief swirl as the camera and Sam were swept out into deeper water.

The doctor reached out and turned the playback off. He turned to Janice, "I am sorry Senora. Your husband was carried downstream by the river and was washed ashore near a native village. When they heard his babbling and his frequent masturbation, they knew what had happened. They brought him here.

"When we saw the tape, we too knew what happened and we knew it was too late for the others. We have had this happen a few times.

"Men get away from the orchid infrequently, but they never leave. He will continue to masturbate every night, getting weaker and weaker, no matter what we do. Within a year or two he will die. A stick figure that has consumed himself. I am sorry."

Janice nods and asks to see Sam once more. The Doctor agrees and they walk in silence to his room. As the dying embers of the sun dip below the horizon, she saw what had been Sam Casterly get up and walk to the west wall. He pulls out his penis and begins to slowly pump it. Faster his hand speeds until with a groan the words, "My Beloved," escape his gritting teeth as his seed splashes on the wall. She turns away, sobbing.

As I fell backwards onto the floor, the words, "My Beloved, accept my tribute and find it worthy," ran through my brain as the vision of the Fire Orchid glowing in pleasure replaced all thought.