The Fire That Burns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

screaming enthusiastic yes's into his ear as his cock beats hard into me, pushing me toward the edge. I bite my lip as I'm finally released and the electric wave flushes over me, making my body shake in pleasure. With my cunt throbbing, I feel my juices squirt all over his cock and lower stomach.

Evidently pleased by my powerful orgasm I hear his fantastic groan as he in turn releases his magnificent load inside me, filling me up to the brink.

Smiling as he shakes his head. he collapses next to me on the bed his breathing as heavy as mine from the exercise. I crawl under his arm and close my eyes as I inhale the testosterone-rich sweat off his skin happily.

"That was amazing," I mumble contently.

I sense him smile before he pulls me against his chest and kisses me sweetly on the forehead. "You say that now... Wait 'til I'm finished with you."

12