The Fires of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your ass is a work of art," he answered.

"It's yours, Mickey. Everything you see is yours."

Quietly he stood up and issued another command. "Bend over."

Lisa hesitated a second as she wondered if he would take her right now, but quickly put her hands on her knees as she leaned forward.

Mickey took one step toward her before he slapped her ass and held the cheek in a tight grip. "The one part of you that was never mine was this sexy, fucking ass," he growled in her ear, "But that could change." Then, taking her by her shoulders, he turned her around. Putting a hand into her hair, he pulled her mouth to his, giving her a passionate kiss like she had not felt in many years.

When he broke the kiss, Lisa was breathless. She was panting and her eyes were unfocused.

Mickey spun her around and slapped her ass once again before he said, "Go to the bedroom and wait for me. I have to call the shop and explain why I'm gonna be late."

Lisa didn't need directions. Without looking back (because she didn't want him to see her smile), she began walking to the master bedroom. The excitement began to bloom inside her once again. She enjoyed the burning feeling where he had spanked her.

"And take off those fucking shoes!" he called out as he watched her walk out of the room. He fished his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed his office. He hadn't taken off any time for personal pleasure in five years, but today was a new day.

As Lisa walked into the bedroom, she felt a wave of familiarity wash over her. For all the time she had lived with Mickey, she had loved this room. Her fingers slipped over the bed covers as she walked the length of the bed, remembering all of the joyous days and nights she had spent here. She could almost hear the moans and groans of pleasure and feel the laughter they had shared. She touched the headboard and remembered hanging on it as she rubbed her pussy in his face, begging him not to stop. Lisa was surrounded by memories that made her feel warm and happy.

She turned and looked at the extra-large mirror on the dresser beside the bed. How many times had she looked into that mirror to watch their two naked bodies in the throes of passion? She looked at her own naked body and hoped she could still please Mickey as she had in the past. Seeing her nipples reflected, she touched them, feeling that they were stiff with excitement.

She could feel the butterflies in her stomach when she pulled the cover back to the foot of the bed and saw the brown chocolate sheets that she had adored. Mickey had always complimented her on how beautiful she looked lying naked on those sheets. He had said her eyes were the color of the sheets until they turned red with the fire in her soul. She ran her hand lovingly over the sheets as her mind continued to display pictures from her past.

Lisa heard Mickey's voice as he was talking on the phone and tried to decide how she should pose herself before he came into the room. Should she be on her hands and knees in 'doggie style,' as if offering him her sex? Perhaps she should simply stand with her back to him beside the bed so that he could lean her over the edge and take what he wanted?

She remembered once wearing a very sheer nightie and lying on the bed on her side as she waited for him to come into the room. Smiling, she remembered that day and how he was almost wholly undressed when he reached the bed. Sighing, she recalled that his cock was like a piece of steel when he was beside her that day.

Finally, Lisa crawled onto the bed and placed herself in a sitting position leaning against the headboard. As much as this man loved her ass, he was obsessed with her tits. She decided she wanted to make sure that his first view of her back in his bed would give him the best angle of the fullness and size of her breasts. Once she was in place, she closed her eyes and tried to guess what would happen in the next ten minutes.

Mickey walked into his bedroom and saw Lisa propped up against the pillows with her eyes closed. "She's even more beautiful today than she was five years ago," he said to himself. As he strolled to the bed, he felt his desire building as his cock felt like it would burst through the fabric of his trousers. Once beside the bed, he grabbed Lisa by the ankles and pulled her sideways across the bed. He saw Lisa's eyes pop open in surprise as she slid over the sheets.

Lisa was lying across the bed with her feet on either side of Mickey. She watched as he tore off his shirt and tossed it aside. What Lisa saw made time standstill. She could see the same burning desire in his blue eyes as she had the last time he took her. A shiver ran through her body as she prepared for a sexual tsunami.

Once again, Mickey took Lisa's ankles and pulled her butt to the edge of the bed. He spread her legs open and looked into her glisteningly wet pussy. He looked into her eyes and said, "I'll start here."

He dropped to his knees and let her legs fold over his shoulders. His tongue pushed into her folds exactly at her hot opening and pressed its way up to her clit. He did the same motion several times until he heard Lisa moan. He kept his tongue on her clit while he pushed two fingers inside her dripping wet pussy.

Five years may have passed, but he knew that he could bring her to an orgasm in record time this way. His fingers worked her sensitive spot and his tongue teased her nub. He was thrilled with the aroma of her sexual arousal. He concentrated on ensuring that his tongue and fingers were firm but not pressing too hard. He remembered that she enjoyed his rough, but only to a limit. Mickey knew she was already nearing her first orgasm when she grabbed hands full of his hair.

"Oh... Fuck... Mickey!" she cried out as her thighs pressed against his cheeks while her climax ran through her beautiful body. He smiled as he felt the muscles in her legs trembling just as they had done years before. His head was locked between her legs and his nostrils were filled with her scent. He ran his tongue around her clit once more and felt her jerk.

After a minute, she relaxed and unclenched her creamy thighs from his face. Standing, he leaned over her. "Good?" he asked.

"I think you're the devil," she answered with a weak smile. "I haven't felt anything like that since I was here last." Lisa lifted her hand, fondly touching his face. "Your face is all wet," she said.

"I wonder why," he replied before dropping down on her and taking her in another passionate kiss. This time she could taste herself on his tongue and lips. His face was covered with her juices, something that only aroused her more. As they kissed, she clawed at his bare back and tried to reach the front of his trousers, but Mickey moved away from her hand.

Finally breaking the kiss that seemed to never end, Mickey spun her around on the sheets once again until her feet touched the pillows at the top of the bed. He stepped back and dropped his slacks, kicking them aside before dropping his boxers.

Lisa's eyes were riveted to him as he undressed. When at last she saw his stiff cock she sucked in her breath. "Oh god, but I want that," she said to herself.

Mickey stepped back to the bed, standing so his erect shaft was near her face. Lisa grabbed it with her hand and began to rub it across her face. How many times had she masturbated, thinking of this beautiful cock? Now, at last, she held it once again. It was so incredibly hard, yet the tip so soft. She ran her tongue along the shaft and smiled as she remembered his taste. She licked the tip and smiled once again as she was reminded of the taste of his precum.

"Are you happy to have your favorite toy back?" he asked.

"Yes!" she blurted out. "I've missed it so much."

Just as she took the head of his cock inside her mouth, Mickey pushed two fingers into her hot, drooling pussy. She moaned around his cock, sucking half of it into her mouth. As his fingers moved hard and fast, she took his cock out of her mouth, saying, "Oh, Mickey."

"Did you think I forgot how you liked to be fingered?" he asked as he studied the wrinkles in her brow. "I haven't forgotten anything," he told her as her legs began to spread. He moved again, taking one of her full, round breasts in his hand. He squeezed it before putting pressure on the nipple. "I remember how you begged me to make you cum."

"Oh, Mickey," was all she could manage to say as she felt his fingers fucking her pussy and rubbing once again over her sensitive spot. "Oh god," she cried out when he tightened the pressure on her nipple. Lisa could feel her own extreme wetness and knew what would happen. Only Mickey could do this to her. She felt the orgasm building and knew that within just a few seconds, her body would respond to what he was doing to her. She felt the pressure building and raised her ass off the bed as if asking for more.

Mickey had done this to her many times before and her reaction was always the same. She would explode in orgasmic bliss and cover his hand with her ejaculate. With his free hand, he took a handful of her hair, pulling her face off the bed. He pressed his cock into her mouth just two seconds before her orgasm.

He saw the muscles in her toned legs begin to shake and felt the walls of her pussy tighten around his fingers. With her ass at least a foot off the sheets, her orgasm washed over her as she squirted her juices. She screamed with pleasure around the cock in her mouth and her entire body trembled.

When Lisa dropped flat on the bed, her body felt almost numb. All she could say was, "Oh fuck."

Taking his fingers out of her, Mickey rubbed his ejaculate-covered finger on her lips and on her nose so that she could smell the beauty of her own body. When Lisa opened her mouth, Mickey put his fingers on her tongue so that she could also taste her own sweet cum.

Lisa thought that she might have gone to sleep. She opened her eyes, feeling happy but exhausted. She turned her head and saw Mickey standing beside her. He appeared to be watching her. His strong hand was stroking his dark, angry-looking cock. "He's not through," she thought to herself.

Once he saw her eyes open, Mickey spun her on the bed again. This time he put her head on the far side of the bed. Mickey took her ankles in his hands and opened her legs once again. He pushed her legs back until they pressed against her breasts before he climbed on and mounted her. She was so wet that his thick cock slid fully in without stopping.

"I know what you want, baby," Mickey whispered to Lisa when his face was inches from hers. "I'm going to fuck you hard and fast, just the way you like it." He began to move, loving the hot, wet silkiness of her vagina.

The only words that could describe what happened would be... he fucked her like a wild man. Without any question, she loved it. She bellowed and grunted. Frequently she seemed to growl at him, begging while crying out, "Fuck me, Mickey. Fuck me."

She orgasmed again in that position before he moved her again and made her get on top of him. Her strength was waning, but she did her best to keep up with him. He held onto her breasts while his cock hit her like a jackhammer. When she had her fourth orgasm, she collapsed on his chest, panting and wanting to go to sleep.

With his cock still inside her, Mickey allowed her to rest for two minutes before he flipped her over and got her up on her hands and knees. "I know that you always loved to do it doggie," he said as he slapped her round ass cheek. The slap seemed to revive her a bit as it also aroused her.

Once in position behind her, Mickey sunk his cock into her pussy once more, holding her hips and diving to her depths. He slapped her ass once more and Lisa began to move. She shoved her body against him, seemingly to take him even deeper than he had been before. Her sounds were growls and moans, which became a loud whimper before she reached one more orgasm and fell flat on the brown sheets.

Lisa's mind was in a fog. Her fingers and toes were numb. She wasn't really certain where she was. She just knew that she was nothing more than a limp noodle, utterly incapable of moving a single muscle. At this moment, she understood the meaning of the word 'bliss.' Lisa felt Mickey getting off of the bed but simply didn't have the motor skill functions to turn her head and look at him. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Lisa's eyes opened when she felt Mickey get back onto the bed. He was between her legs. As she was face down on the bed, she couldn't see him but thought she could feel that he was on his knees. She felt one of his hands on her ass. She felt the second hand touch her ass. His hands were warm and felt good. She wanted to close her eyes again, but they flew open when she felt one of his fingers pressing against her crinkled opening.

She started to say something but felt his finger slide into her ass. She tried to tighten her muscles but simply could not. She barely had the strength to say, "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready to make you mine," Mickey said in a soft but firm voice. "This is the one part of you that I've never taken. I've dreamed of this beautiful ass for a long time, Lisa. Today it's mine."

Lisa was ready to object, but she felt a second finger glide into her ass. They were obviously coated with a lubricant because they slipped in so smoothly. While she wanted to object, she still didn't have the strength. The fingers moved in and out, slowly and skillfully. The part of her mind where her lust lived began to wake. What he was doing was naughty. It was dirty. And it was starting to feel very good.

She felt him move again. He stretched his body out over hers and she felt the hot tip of his cock touch her back opening. He put his mouth beside her ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck your beautiful ass now, Lisa. I'm going to fuck it the way I've always wanted to and fill it with my essence."

The next thing Lisa felt was the thick head of his cock pressing into her ass. Had she wanted to stop him, Lisa wouldn't have been able. She felt her ass stretch wider and wider until his thick cock began to fill her up. He pressed it into her slowly, allowing her body to stretch to accept his size. While she had expected it to hurt, it didn't. In fact, the deeper it went, the better it felt. When she felt his pubic hair pressed against the softness of her bottom, she knew he was entirely inside her.

Mickey was perfectly still for a long minute and whispered in her ear. "I've always loved your ass, baby. I've always wanted it."

"Then fuck it," Lisa answered. "Fuck my ass and leave your cum in me, Mickey. I'm yours. All of me is yours. Take it."

He moved slowly at first, but passion and desire assumed control. Mickey drilled her ass the way he had dreamed. It was his turn to be loud. He groaned and muttered unrecognizable words. The bed began to creak under his repeated thrusts.

To Lisa's complete surprise, she not only enjoyed what was happening to her, but she felt another orgasm building inside her body. She suddenly felt like a train speeding through a tunnel and about to burst out into the sunlight. She screamed as the massive orgasm rampaged through her body. The muscles in her anus suddenly came alive and grabbed Mickey's cock like a fist.

He had fought off his own orgasm since the moment he first touched his tongue to Lisa's pussy. He had concentrated on satisfying her as no one ever had. He knew that he had been successful in that regard, but now it was his turn. Mickey thrust himself into Lisa as deeply as he could and growled as his hot sperm flew out of him like a firehose. His thrusts slowed, but he couldn't stop until his last drop of stamina was gone. He collapsed on Lisa's back with his cock still hard and buried in her ass.

Two hours passed before Mickey awoke. When he rolled off Lisa, his motion woke her as well. Lying on his back, he smiled at her. "How do you feel?"

"I feel like a sixteen-year-old girl that just gave up her cherry," she answered with a smile.

"Is that good or bad?" he asked.

Reaching out her hand, Lisa touched his cheek. "In this case, it's very, very good."

"I'm glad," he said, taking her hand and holding it tightly.

Lisa stared into his eyes and said, "Once again, you've rocked my world, Mickey. I won't ever be the same. I hope that you want me now because I belong to you."

Mickey rolled closer to her, throwing his leg over hers and rubbing his hand over one of her ass cheeks. "You don't have to worry about being wanted, Lisa. You've been a bad girl and we've wasted five years. I don't want to waste another second."

"Maybe you'll need to punish me," she said with a smile.

Mickey lifted his hand and brought it down hard on her ass. "You may need a good, hard spanking."

Lisa could feel the burn from where his hand had struck her. She knew that she would see his handprint when she looked in the big mirror. She closed her eyes, smiled and whispered, "I can't wait."

12