The First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally realizing what she had done she said, "Oh gawd. I'm sorry. Are you ok? I didn't mean to knock you over. Are you ok?"

I nodded, and then said, "I think we should get up and start acting a little less conspicuous or we will have the principal give us another lecture."

Once we got up, everybody ignored us again and we could step away. I steered her in the general direction of the doors. "So what are your plans for this evening, my lady?" I began.

Becky giggled and said, "Well, there is a big mid-term blowout party at the lake tonight and my parents are not expecting me until noon tomorrow. Do you want to come?"

I had never been invited to the cool kids' parties so I just blurted out my news.

"I just found out this morning that my parents will be out of town tonight and won't be back until late Sunday afternoon at the latest."

"Oh," she said.

Followed a few seconds later by, "OHHHHH. So are you asking me over to a small unchaperoned party at your house versus a large rowdy drunken disaster down by the lake?" she asked with a grin.

"I guess I am," I said hesitantly.

"Good" she said. "I need to go home and get some supplies for the lake party because I told my parents that I would and they would get suspicious if I didn't. I'll have them drop me off back here at the school and I'll walk over to your house."

"Really?" I asked.

My brain just went into meltdown and that was the last coherent thing I said. She kissed me and said, "I'm going to get a ride home with Sally and I'll be at your house in about an hour."

I ran home to make sure it was really happening. When I walked in, it was quiet and there was a note on the table giving contact information and in Dad's big letters on the bottom, "NO PARTIES!"

I learned that lesson in 7th grade. No big parties. It will just be a nice quiet 2 person party with no mess at all and nothing broken.

I ran up to get showered and clean my room up and before I knew it, the doorbell rang and it was Becky with a big backpack. I took the backpack and we headed for the kitchen.

"What is in this thing?" I asked.

"Sorry" she said, "They kept sticking stuff in. Hot dogs, marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate bars, cookies and snacks, a one piece swimsuit and towel, a one person tent and a change of clothes, and all kinds of other crap. They would have strapped me in a chastity belt if they thought they could get away with it."

"I can't believe you are actually here," I said staring at her.

She looked so good. A tight t-shirt and short shorts and a jacket and tennis shoes completed the outfit.

"You look amazing," was the best I could come up with.

"Thank you," she said "And why shouldn't I be here. If it wasn't for you, I would have failed. Miserably. I started to tell myself that I was doing this to thank you."

She kicked her shoes off and took off the jacket.

She continued, "But I realized that I really did like you and I wanted something special for the two of us. I don't know if I love you, but I think I could."

I'm pretty sure I was standing there with my mouth open and no words coming out. That's when she came over and put her head on my chest and held me.

"And you smell good too," she whispered.

I wrapped her in my arms and leaned my head down on top of hers and whispered back, "And you always smell good enough to eat."

I don't know how long we held each other until she lifted her face to me and I kissed her. I half walked her and half carried her to the living room and we settled in on the couch. She pulled back for a second to pull off her t-shirt and then I fumbled with the snap on her bra. It was a front hook so I could see what I was doing, but I still fumbled with it.

Once her breasts were free and I could see them in the light, I was in awe. I was a teenage boy, of course I had seen men's magazines and the occasional breast in an R rated movie, but hers were perfect. They were round with a little bit of teardrop. The areoles were brown against the creamy skin that had a hint of bikini tan lines and her nipples stood out almost half an inch. As I stared at them the nipples began to crinkle up a little like they were cold so I covered them with my hands to keep them warm.

She leaned in and pulled off my t-shirt, but my breasts and nipples were nothing to write home about.

Hers on the other hand definitely were. I caressed them and kissed them and worshiped them until she moaned, "Please, my pussy is aching to be touched. You are so gentle and I love what you have been doing for my tits, but it is making my pussy ache. It's trembling inside wanting your touch."

She stood up and slid her shorts off without touching the snaps and I finally got a good look at her pussy.

She shaved all but a small strip of hair down the center. Like a pointer to her womanly parts.

I was working as if I was in a dream. I parted her thighs and began to lick her pussy. She started moaning and saying things, things that I didn't pay attention to. My only focus was to please her pussy.

I slid a finger into her and felt her wetness. It was even wetter than the other night. A second finger and she was thrashing on the couch. I could see her pulling on her nipples and then she arched her back and spread her legs wide open and screamed.

It was a scream of pleasure as she came and when she finally came down from her orgasm she pulled me up to her and smothered my face with kisses telling me how much she loved me. We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes and then her hands undid my belt and zipped and pulled my shorts and underwear off.

"It's beautiful," she said. "It looked nice in the dark, but now that I see it in the light, your cock is beautiful."

She was handling it and lightly stroking it all the while that she was talking and I couldn't stop myself I grabbed it and started to jerk myself off. I couldn't have gotten more than a dozen strokes when I started to tense up and was getting ready to pop. Becky stopped my hand and put my cock in her mouth and then wrapped her hand around mine and continued pumping my cock with both of our hands while licking and sucking on the head.

I popped.

I started spewing cum in great bursts into her mouth and she kept sucking and swallowing. And then I was done and I collapsed back onto the couch. She continued sucking until the last of my cum was in her mouth. Then she climbed up and laid her naked body on mine and we began to kiss.

It didn't take long and my cock was getting hard and I grabbed her and slid her legs apart until she was straddling me and my cock was rubbing on her pussy lips.

She shuddered and whispered, "I must be strong," and said to me, "Please wait. There is something I need to do," as she climbed off me.

"Great going dumbass," I thought as I lay my head back and closed my eyes. "You just fucked this up by wanting to go too far, too fast and she is going to get dressed and leave forever. Now I am going to have to go back to whacking off to get some relief. "

Just then I felt her hands doing something with my dick.

When I looked down, I could see Becky just finishing rolling a condom on my pecker. Satisfied that it was on right, she climbed back on me and rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy lips to wet it and then slid the head just where it had been before.

"It's ok," she said. "You can come into me now. I just needed to get some protection. I really didn't want to. I wanted your cock so bad, but I can't risk getting pregnant."

And with that she leaned forward to kiss me and my cock slid into her. The sensations were like her mouth sucking on my cock but more intense and I could feel it with my whole cock as I slid deeper and deeper into her. When we mashed together I knew I was as deep as I was going to get and she started to pull off of me and pull my cock out.

I wanted to yell, "No. Please leave me in" but just as I thought I would fall out, she fell back on my cock and I realized what she was doing.

I tried to help out, but I was clumsy and probably didn't help much. We went at it for what seemed to be a long time. She screamed that she was coming three times and before I found myself coming again. I grunted that I was coming between clenched teeth.

Once Becky could feel the pulsations stop, she rolled off me and pulled the condom off and began to suck on my dick and lick the semen on the sides of my dick. It felt amazing. I was paralyzed with pleasure. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up with her gently using a wash cloth on my cock.

Touching it, kissing it and wrapping it in the warm moist cloth. I pulled her up and kissed her and laid her alongside me, our naked bodies melding as one.

"I think I love you Becky," I said.

She let out a sigh, "That is just the sex talking," she said.

"HOME RUN" said some part of my brain. I wasn't a virgin anymore.

As the memories faded, I finally looked down at my phone and it had only been a few minutes since my friend's message.

I quickly replied, "No. There are some things best left buried in the past. Speaking of past, it is past my bedtime. I'll chat with you again another night."

"Ok. Talk at you later" and his icon went off line.

I broke the connection from my end as well and stood up in the dark. I was naked by the time I got to the bedroom and Heather was almost asleep so she really never knew what hit her. But she thanked me for it over and over again before I finally poured forth a large measure of myself inside her.

As we cuddled afterwards, with my cock still buried in her cunt, she murmured sleepily, "James, I don't know what kind of porn you were watching, but please do it more often," and then she fell asleep.

Epilogue -- Reveries

About a week later, my friend sent me a current picture of Becky. She is a little heavier and her face is a little more lined, but her tits still look good in that t-shirt and her butt is still very attractive in those yoga pants or whatever they call them.

The picture brought up even more memories. We had had a hot and heavy romance through the rest of senior year. I finally got to go to some of the cool kids' parties and Becky taught me that love is love and sex is sex when she brought two of her friends into our tent and had me eat them and fuck them while she held my hand and told me that she loved me.

When I was finally spent and the other girls were asleep, Becky cuddled up next to me and asked, "Who do you love?" and I just kissed her and whispered, "I will always love you."

Well, Becky ended up getting a scholarship to a small college out in the western edge of the state and I was going 500 miles east to a technical college. So as the summer drew to its end, our lovemaking grew more intense.

The week before I had to leave for school we were in her bedroom (her parents were gone for the night) and we had just finished eating each other in what I would later find out was called a 69 position (stupid kids that we were, we thought we had invented it) when Becky spun around and said, "I have a special treat for you."

I think my response was, "mmmrmg," or something equally intelligent.

The next thing I knew, she had straddled me and slid my naked cock inside her. That got my attention and when I opened my eyes in shock, she was laughing.

"It's ok," she said. "I'm on the pill. My Mom thought I should be on the pill before I went off to college, just in case. She made me go see a doctor and everything on my 19th birthday."

And so I lost my bareback virginity to Becky that afternoon. Although technically the other 5 times before morning probably don't count as losing it, I just wanted to make sure.

We tried to see each other as much as we could, but even though the sex was awesome, we could tell we were drifting and by the following Spring Break, we made love one last time and set each other free.

I sent a gift to her wedding the following year and another for her "premature" daughter six months later. Then I lost touch with her.

My friend included a brief bio of my Becky. She's had five husbands and three children (2 girls and a boy) by three different baby daddies. My friend said two were by her husbands (first and third) and one by a lover (fourth husband was not happy).

Currently not married and not looking. My eyes kept straying to that picture. If I squinted a little, I could still see that 18 year old 95 pound girl looking out at me.

I turned out the light and headed for Heather. She would be happy to see the present I was bringing her.

12