The First

Story Info
A wife takes the plunge from swinging fantasy to reality.
2.4k words
3.86
44k
22
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this event goes way back to when my ex wife Laura and I had only been dating for 5 months.

I had had a number of open relationships in the past and I have always been up front with potential partners with my preference towards non-monogamy. This was something my ex wife Laura had been intrigued with, and we had discussed various scenarios she and I would both like to participate in whilst we had sex. Afterwards she would be racked with shame and guilt so nothing would be said on the topic until she was horny again.

Over time Laura got more and more into the excitement, until finally deciding she wanted to go further than just talking dirty together. So on the night of her 24th birthday, and while sat in our local pub gradually getting more and more intoxicated, I brought up the subject. I suggested that as a birthday gift to herself she should go and flirt with some of the guys she had pointed out that she found attractive. She smiled and her chest flushed scarlet above the low neckline of her tight black asymmetric dress, that covered one shoulder before clinging to her small breasts and waist before hugging her wide hips then stopped on the opposite side just around mid thigh of her long legs which she had covered with black tights to indulge my fetish. We continued to drink and talk about her doing it, but ultimately the thought of it made her incredibly nervous and she chose not to go through with it.

We finished our drinks and decided to move on to another pub a few doors down. Handing her a £20 not I asked her to get the next round in while I went to the toilet. When I returned I quickly scanned the area to see where Laura was, and to my surprise she was talking to a guy at the bar. He was quite attractive and a big contrast to me, he was very slender, with a closely shaved head. As for his height he was much taller than my 5ft7 stature, which ment that Laura who stands at 5ft11 barefoot and had chosen to wear heels that night was much more evenly matched, and he could actually look her in the eye when they stood next to each other to talk.

Instead of interrupting them I chose to order myself a drink, and sit on a table far enough away so that I would not distract them but close enough so I could observe. It was clear she was enjoying the attention from the way she smiled and laughed and he was most certainly enjoying hers. She would occasionally brush her long black hair out of her face, (she was often mistaken for having some Asian heritage) and briefly lock her soft brown sparkling eyes with his before adverting them coyly. Then out of nowhere this strange and let's say it as it was hot guy wrapped one of his long arms around her cinched waist and pulled him close to her. She flinched briefly as his other hand slid up her thigh and around to cup her small round buttocks. Feeling the flinch he let her go but she pulled him back in to her, and pressing her lips to his they shared a deep but frantic kiss. Watching this caused my cock to twitch and swell slowly, but all to soon it was over. She pushed him away and after a brief exchange of words none of which I could make out, she walked outside leaving him to head back to his mates.

I followed closely behind her, where she stood under the small canopy which hung overhead to make up the smoking area and we both lit up a cigarette. Asking if she was ok she told me she felt guilty and wanted to go home. Not wanting to push the subject, I took hold of her hand and we began to walk towards the taxi rank. As we walked and smoked she began discussing how it made us both feel. Laura admitted she enjoyed the thrill and knew all along I was watching. However when I told her how much it had started turning me on her calm demeanor turned to one of pure rage resulting in a rant about how I couldn't possibly love her if I liked seeing her with another man, and if that's how I thought then she should have gone home with him instead. Being drunk and horny I smiled in approval at her last words telling her I would have found that hot too, which earned me the cold shoulder.

We stood in the taxi que in complete silence. My one attempt at making conversation to reassure her that I Ioved her was met with a burning glare, that told me to remain silent. It wasn't long before one of those minibus type taxis pulled up, I opened the back door, but Laura blanked me and instead climbed In the front of the cab slamming her door behind her, leaving me to sit in the back alone.

She instructed the driver where to take us, and as he slowly pulled off It didn't take him long to question why we were sitting apart. Laura didn't hesitate at all to tell him the details of the night and as she did she laid out every detail she began to calm down until she blurted out how she regretted not going further, apologising to me for getting so angry I reassured her everything was fine between us and that she should never feel guilty for enjoying herself.

We all sat in silence for a few minutes and I could see the driver repeatedly looking across at laura. At first briefly, then with each glance he would take longer to examine the her his eyes always fixating the longest time on her long legs that were wrapped up in her sheer black tights, before he would look back at the road. This was something that had not gone unnoticed by Laura, and on the last occasion she brazenly asked him if he liked what he saw. His voice was shaky and a little hesitant as he told her just how much he liked what he saw and how attractive he found her.

She seemed delighted at this response and asked him bluntly if he would like to see more, which earned her a nod of approval from the much older stout driver. Laura wasted no time as she raised herself of her seat slightly, just enough to allow her to push her skirt over her firm little ass cheeks and up to her waist. As I always requested when she wore tights she had gone out without knickers. Her smooth neat pussy visible underneath the thin sheer nylon layer was fully on show to the driver as she spread her legs slightly and began to tease herself in front of him. By now I had shifted seats so I could see into the front of the cab better but looking over her shoulder through the plastic guard only offered me a limited view.

Although the show she was putting on seemed to go on forever, in reality it had only lasted moments before she seductively bit her bottom lip and told him he could touch if he wanted. This caused him to hesitate snapping his head around to look at me. She grabbed his left and placed it on her right thigh and with a dominant tone I had seen only a few times before told him to ignore me.

His hand rested on her thigh as his thick digits squeezed and stroked it . Then quickly working their way up to her pussy he slowly began to massage her before spreading out her lips to gain access to her clit, causing her to release a breathy moans as he stroked it with varying speeds. Her body began to shake as she let out a scream and came violently clamping her legs tightly shut on his hand as she road a wave of ecstasy. She composed herself and whilst we were stationary at a red light, she leaned across making sure his hand never left her crotch and whispered in his ear, he responded in kind by whispering back, their secret unbeknown to me.

The driver took a brief detour off the main road and headed down a sparsely lit service road parking up underneath and old railway bridge that lay completely in shadow. With the engine and headlights turned off, I sat locked in the back as Laura leaned over and began to kiss the scruffy looking cabbie, moaning under her breath as he continued to rub her pussy through her tights. With his free hand he reached across pulling her breasts out one by one, his large hands engulfing them in turn. Laura was never one for gentle acts during sex and whilst hardly breaking their kiss she instructed him to do it harder. He squeezed her fleshy mounds firmly causing her to wince and take in air through her teeth as the pain hit her. My eyes by now had adjusted to the darkness and I could see her reaching across to his crotch. I watched as she hastily reached into his joggers and skilfully pulled out his cock. Lowering her head she briefly examined the fat soft cock, squeezing it in her hand as she gently kissed and licked the shaft which was slowly becoming engorged.

Although it was not particularly impressive in length it was definitely very thick, and my own cock was straining against the restriction of my boxers and Jean's as I watched them both enjoying each other obvious to my presence. Her lips enveloped the swollen head and she began to suck hard and slow, (to this day she is still the best blow job I have had) taking her time to work each inch. The driver now had a fist full of her long hair gripped tightly in his and as he guided her head. Her head bobbed faster and faster as he pushed and pulled. He stopped and held her head down pushing his hips up causing her too gag more on the girth than his length, and asked her if she wanted him to fuck her. Unable to give a clear response she let out a muffled yes, as he pulled his cock from her throat I watched thick strands of saliva trail from the head of his swollen cock to her mouth before snapping almost in slow motion and landing against her chin and exposed boobs.

Opening his door he stepped outside, walked around the front and stopped outside Laura's door before opening it. With the doors open the interior light made the trails of saliva and tears that had gathered in the corner of her eyes from gagging on his fat dick glisten like erotic jewelry. Reaching in he took hold of her and guided her out so they stood in front of each other. Again they began to make out, I could see her mouth was red smeared with with lipstick and her skin burnt from his stubble. Her cute little ass was now facing me as she stood in front of him. Without warning he spun her around and bent her over the passenger seat causing her to let out an excited giggle. He gave a firm slap to each ass cheek before soothing the red welts with gentle caresses she shook her ass enticing him to spank her more which he was more than happy to do. Each hit echoed under the stone bridge and forced her to let out a slight yelp, he only ceased when she began to pull away after receiving about 14 hits on each cheek. Her ass was now glowing through her tights as he bent over to kiss it.

Watching this drove me wild , and I could not resist any longer as I reached down to pull my cock out. Laura quickly told me stop and to just watch. A smile crossed her face as she felt her new lover begin to rub his dick between her thighs, the smooth material of her tights allowing it to glide effortlessly. With one hand Laura reached between her legs and ripped open the thin material covering her pussy.

I watched as she gasped and knew she had a complete strangers hard cock entering her pussy. They slowly fucked with her pushing back onto him with each thrust inwards, taking their time to grind on each other before he would ease his girth out before sliding it back in. I was desperate to release my own throbbing dick but following orders I left it where it was even though it was absolute torture.

Their pace quickened and her small breasts, that delicately hung below her bounced with each firm inward thrust. I watched eagerly as they got faster and harder with each stroke everything becoming a lustful blur as he piston fucked the first women I loved and she moaned loudly with pleasure. Gripping her full hips tightly he warned her that he was going to cum, and she looked at me with a wicked grin and pushed back onto him harder telling him to empty everything into her. His body tensed as he unleashed a primal growl dumping his load deep inside her before slumping forwards to rest against her back laying delicate kisses on her neck and shoulders before slowly pulling out.

Laura stood up and turned to face him, in order to kiss and thank him. With the light on inside the taxi I could see the cum slowly seeping from her pussy running down her thighs before being absorbed into her tights. They broke their kiss and tied themselves up, before jumping back in their respective seats.

On the journey back home they continued groping each other as though they were a couple. They shared one long almost loving kiss before they exchanging phone numbers (yes she saw him a number of times after) and he drove off.

That night we had the best sex we had had together up to that point in our relationship as we discussed what happened and where we wanted to go from here. That event lead to 4 years of some incredible and wild swinging experiences which I may share at a later date.