The First Dare Pt. 03

Story Info
Stuck to the fence, she gets another unexpected visitor.
7.6k words
4.63
30.9k
41

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

I let out a small laugh as I again try to get to my feet. Once again, I barely get up before the binding around my neck and hands pulls back painfully, causing me to choke and go back to my kneeling position. When this happens, I laugh. Or I should say I try to laugh. Anyone else would most likely cry or scream, but in my case, I happen to be a bit drunk and high, so this all seems like it's happening to someone else.

I'm currently stuck in a position no one ever has been stuck in. Well, that may not be true, but I doubt many people have been like this, if any. Hell, I doubt anyone has ever had a night like I've just had. I think more people won the lottery 5 times than had the night I've had.

My hands are tied behind my neck thanks to a dirty old man who was apparently having a tryst with an 18 year old girl, who he thought was me. That was before a married man fucked me thinking I was his wife but after two stoners double teamed me. Like I said, it's been a crazy night. Did I mention I'm currently gagged with a fake cock and a small bottle of whiskey?

In any case, my hands are tied together, and then tied to my neck. As I was trying to get home I tripped and fell, in which my bounds just stuck on a fucking nail that's sticking out of an old fence. This neighbor has no clue about fence maintenance, and so the belt that binds my wrists is stuck on a nail or something sticking out from his fence.

And so, I'm naked as can be, helpless as well as my hands are tied behind my neck while I'm kneeling with the fence directly behind me. To add to it, I'm on the side of this person's house, so anyone that happens to drive by will surely see me as there's not even a flower that blocks my naked self.

I'm not sure how much time has passed since I got stuck. Being drunk and high sort of makes time feel different you know? The stoners were the ones that accidentally got me high while the man that thought I was his wife was the one that shoved the whiskey bottle in my mouth to which I drank I don't know how much.

As it is the middle of the night, there's no one out, thankfully. Or should I say, no one out any longer. I've already had encounters with more than enough people tonight.

With nothing else to do and unable to leave due to my bounds literally choking me if I move, I'm forced to make my mind think of other things than what is currently happening. It may sound weird, but if I dwell on being helpless and naked like this, I get aroused. I'm serious. Each time I think of it, I feel how my downstairs starts to twitch, tingle and purr really bad, to the point I want to do something about it. But this isn't the time for that as I very much need to get myself free.

Normally I would yell to get someone's attention, even if it is the middle of the night. But currently I'm being gagged with my own necklace as well as the already mentioned bottle and fake cock, so that's not an option. Talking is out of the question, as is trying to get the stuff out of my mouth.

"Fucking hate it," I hear a faint man's voice say as if talking to himself. The voice is coming from far down the street but thanks to it being so quiet I hear it perfectly. I also hear something squeaking, like a chain or something.

A mix of fear and hope bubble inside me at hearing him. It gives me hope that this guy could help me, but as I've been fucked literally 3 times tonight, it makes me scared he might just do the same. So my drunk mind decides I want to see the person before I let myself be known. You know, see what sort of feeling I get from the guy.

Now I can hear that he's on a bike. I hear the wheels rolling and the chain moving and squeaking. As it is so late and dark out, I can't see him yet, but know I will as the streetlights light up the street pretty good.

Then he comes into view. He's riding a bike in the middle of the street, headed my way. Only his bike isn't a normal adult sort of bike. You know the type that has multiple gears and is meant for serious riding? His looks like a modified mountain bike not to mention he's strapped a milk crate to the front of it with bungie cords. It's like there's been a lot of strange adjustments to it for some reason.

The guy himself looks around my age, well, maybe older. My guess would be that he's 19 or so. He has nicely combed black hair and wears a tshirt and jeans, but if I'm being honest, something about him looks dorky, but not in a good way. Like he would be the sort of guy that starts a conversation with you at the club asking what Pokemon is your favorite. Not that Pokemon is bad, it's just I don't think that's a conversation starter with someone you don't know.

I notice that he's riding really slow and looking all around. And I mean seriously looking too. It's almost comical how much his head swivel as he looks around. Makes him look like a dorky terminator searching for his target. It gives me a bad feeling that I don't think he's going to be my savior.

For a moment fear boils in me because as crazy as it is, I think it be might me he is looking for. Like what's happened to me tonight has been posted on a website somewhere. This rising fear is squashed when I hear him talking. The guy is talking to himself as many of us do, but he talks about trying to find "his date." Now, this makes no sense to me either, as who in the world has a date in 2 in the morning but he says how he hopes she is ok, which gives me hope.

"Fucking hate Tinder. Fucking hate it," the guy grunts to himself as he rides his bike slowly. As he gets closer, I can hear stuff trembling and shaking in his milk crate. It makes me believe it might be filled with stuff.

"Come out and let's meet. It'll be fun," he says in a high pitch voice, which I'm assuming is the parody voice of his date. Only he doesn't look happy, he looks annoyed. Also, he acts, well, different. Like he's more into science than talking to people.

"Tells me to meet at Washington and Jones. Those streets don't even intersect!" He says, saying the last part in frustration. The guy does seem upset, but not crazy upset. Like he isn't a mean or rough person at all, just a dork that got played. That's what I'm assuming happened, some bitch is toying with him, then told him to meet her to which she was never going to show up. Just a low life woman playing games of power with another's heart.

The guy keeps riding closer to me, in which I start to get worried. What if he sees me? Could be a good thing. He could take the crap out of my mouth so I could explain what happened. I mean, he looks like a good guy, so this might work in my favor. Could be my chance to get free.

"Been riding 20 freaking minutes," I hear the guy say to himself. He's getting dangerously close to me now. In less than a minute he's going to see me since he's combing the entire area with his terminator style vision. So I try and brace myself to how he might react.

Then he turns down the street I was just on. Basically, he disappears to my left, wanting to check out that street in hopes his one-night girlfriend is down there. I take a deep breath at this, thinking it's for the best. For all I know he lives down there.

I've never got into Tinder to be honest. I understand the point of it, but in a way I don't. People will tell you to your face how it is a romance app so you can find "the one" when everyone on the planet knows it's just for hook-ups. And typically apps like that don't have real women either. They have call girls, catfishes and men with mental issues. I'm not surprised the girl stood the guy up, if she was even a girl.

A new idea occurs to me, one that I can't believe I hadn't thought of. As drunk and high as I am, my thinking isn't on my normal level, you know? If I try to stand, I could twist around to free myself. That I can peel myself off the nail. In my drunk mind, I see this working as all I would have to do is stand and twirl. It hopefully would peel my bound off the nail.

"There you are! I don't believe it!" An excited and shocked voice exclaims. Those words echo around the empty street, making it sound booming. The guy literally yells this in complete surprise.

Turning my head, I see the guy on the bike. He's returned to the lip of the side street, only he's stopped and is looking right at me. Like, staring at me. Staring at me with a mix of glee and surprise.

Well, fuck.

Excited, he rides his bike and stops in front of me. He is very careful to activate his kickstand, as if his bike is his life. With it so close I can see he's made a lot of modifications on it. What they are and what they do, no clue. But it's clearly homemade modifications.

Now that he's closer I can see that he has to be at least 19, for he looks like he would be one of the people at my college. He's not bad to look at if I'm being honest. It could be the liquor or weed talking, but he has a sort of boy-next-door type of look.

"WOW. I don't believe it. I really don't!" He exclaims, his wide eyes looking my naked body up and down. Already I've started to shake my head NO to help him understand this isn't what he thinks it is. I'm not his Tinder date. I'm a normal girl that needs help because of a crazy night.

"When you said you wanted to try some of my inventions, I thought you were joking, or that it was a setup," he tells me, still staring at me with shock. Only now he's not looking at my eyes, but at my bare chest. He stares at it hard too, to which I really wish I could cross my arms. It makes me wonder if he's ever seen boobs in person.

He keeps on talking, completely ignoring how I shake my head or try to tell him otherwise. My grunts and muffled pleading falls on deaf ears as he goes on about how he can't believe that I'm real. That someone really wanted to meet up and see all of the things he's created.

After a minute of trying to get his attention, I start to listen to what he's saying. I feel my face furrow as he explains more and more, as I start to get concerned. First, his reaction to seeing me isn't what I think a normal reaction would be. Then again, not sure what a normal reaction would be in this situation, but I would think seeing a naked tied up girl would provoke more of a "let me help you" reaction.

Second, it sounds like he had a conversation with some girl (or possible girl) about testing sex toys. He keeps mentioning "toys" which I think he means things that he's made. From this, he goes on to say how he didn't think he would ever get to use them and he's grateful for the chance to make sure they do their job properly.

I'm torn from feeling scared of him to feeling sorry for him the more he talks. He goes on to say how he's waited to find the right person to try this with, and he didn't think he would find one. That he never approached it with any of his dates before because he wanted to be a gentlemen. That it was only tonight when he decided to be blunt and ask the girls on Tinder if they would be interesting in trying his inventions.

The guy talks for literally 5 straight minutes. I have a feeling he is super nervous and doesn't know what to do. It does give me the chance to learn about him. He and his date talked about all the kinky stuff they were to try. But the more he talks, the more I think the person was leading him on. That they were agreeing with whatever just to get him worked up so they could laugh when he went to find them.

"Help me please," I finally try to yell in an effort to get him to shut up. If I don't do something, he'll talk until the sun comes up, for now he's talking about how the mashed potatoes at dinner were too buttery.

I know I can sometimes talk too much when nervous, but this guy takes it to a new level. Never mind the fact that he thinks it is perfectly fine someone would want to meet not at a house but like this. I really wish I knew where they were to meet as this can't be right, right?

"Oh shit, sorry. You're right," he says upon hearing me. He makes a show of slapping himself on the forehead as if being stupid. He becomes very animated now, like he's trying to be Jim Carrey.

"You came for the good stuff, not to hear me talk," he says and then turns to look inside his crate. At this I vigorously shake my head NO. OH HELL NO. I've been through too much tonight to let his dork do anything to me with his damn inventions.

"Stop. Ungag me you moron!" I start to yell. It comes out muffled like before, the bottle and cock blocking everything. When I talk, it just sounds like low groaning rather than speech.

"This should be first, for sure," the dork says as he pulls out a very large object from the crate. To this I start to talk louder and shake my head again. I try to get him to actually look and see that I need help. That I'm not some sex-Tinder-freak-date.

I pause when I see what he pulled out because I have no idea what it is. It's a long black...thing that's in the shape of a triangle. It reminds me of that kid's toy to teach about shapes where you put different long shapes into the different holes, only this thing is like 2 feet by 3 feet long. It sort of looks like a black rectangular throw pillow if I'm being honest.

"I made this myself," he tells me very proudly as he holds it in his hands. He has both arms wrapped around it as if it is his pride and joy. Even the way he looks at it has changed as he looks so proud.

"Ungag me you fucking dork!" I try to scream but can't. He just nods at this, as if what I am really saying is for him to hurry up and start. At this, I have no clue what to do to make him see the truth. He's only seeing what he wants to see.

"This will be the first time it gets used. I mean, I've tested it over and over to make sure it works, and it does. I built it myself after getting the plans on Reddit. Seems sex toy companies really don't like their schematics getting out, but it happens. Got the schematics for a place called the "Kink Toy Factory." Once I got it, I was able to create my own version, with a few different modifications. Thought maybe if it worked good enough, I could sell it back to them and make a lot of money. A friend of mine said he did just that, but I'm not sure he did as he couldn't prove it. He lives way up in Canada, so it isn't like I could go over and look at a check slip or anything," he says, still holding the object tightly.

I'm very stunned at the moment. A part of me comes to terms that this dork isn't going to listen to me. That he's going to try and use whatever he has on me. I'm not sure if this is better or worse than a hardcore rapist finding me. In a way, I think it is worse as at hardcore rapist wouldn't talk this much. For one of my fears now is that this guy keeps talking so much that he wakes up the neighborhood, and when people come out to look, they think we are a couple or something.

"Oh, sorry. Talking again," he states and slaps his forehead again. He then eagerly walks towards me, where I keep shaking my head to get his attention.

"Alright, so this is going to go, well, here," he says nervously when he approaches. He then stops a few feet away from me and looks down. I can tell he's looking at my naked body, again as if he's never seen a real naked girl.

Still not sure what that thing is or what he means to do. What I do care about is that he is completely not seeing or acknowledging that I'm gagged or even tied up. He can't honestly think his date would do this to herself, would he?!

"Here," he says and then jams the thing right between my legs. Just forcefully slides it between my kneeling knees, making me move all the way I can upward. What the fuck?!

The thing is covered in vinyl. I know this from the way it felt as it touched my legs before I spread wider. Only this thing is very large. So much so that I'm spread wide not to let it touch any part of me. For the triangle bottom is on the ground with the top point like inches from my womanhood.

"Alright, alright, alright," he repeats over and over as he kneels down to examine. This sends a weird feeling of humiliation over me as this nerd is looking at my womanhood. He can see it, but looks at it as it's just a part in whatever machine he wants to build.

"Umm, excuse me, just going to press this," he says in a low apologetic tone as his hand moves forward to his toy. I'm yelling now. Yelling at him to stop. To remove the damn thing. To take out my gag, not to mention call him a fucking idiot repeatedly.

He presses something on the object and a sharp shock runs over me as the thing shoots up. The motherfucker is some sort of transformer as it expands out. Looking down, the bottom of the object pushes the top put forward on what look to be springs so it is pressing against my pussy in a very violating manner.

With wide eyes I feel the oddest feeling ever, and that's of my womanhood having the top of a vinyl triangle shoved into it. The object has shoved the top part up of itself into me, where it parts my lips fully with the edge/top going inside me, not to mention to press on my clit.

I don't say anything as the object keeps pushes upward, putting a great deal of pressure on my womanhood and clit. No matter how I try to move, rather it be up or to the side, the thing stays in me. It just presses so hard and seems so sturdy. The toy keeps pressing forcefully on my sensitive place, while keeping my lips spread in a violating and humiliating manner.

Stunned, I look at the guy as he watches all this happen. He has a smile on his face as if very proud of himself. All I want to do is yell at him, call him a fucking loser and tell him to get this thing out of my pussy, yet I can't. The feeling of the edge pushing against my womanhood is so powerful that I can't find the will to say anything. He's made...what is it called? A wooden horse? A Sybian?

"Now...the good part," he says with a smile and reaches to touch the object again. He presses something and the top of the object springs to life. The entire top starts to vibrate, filling the night with a low hum.

I moan at once in surprise of this. With the edge pressed inside me to the point it is spreading my lips, it vibrates every part of my womanhood. There's no way to get away from it either. No matter how I move the vibrations keep on. It feels very powerful too, to the point it feels like the vibrations are actually inside me.

"I was really surprised to hear you wanted to try my inventions," he begins to talk as the object between my legs keeps vibrating. I fight to keep my emotions in check, but it's hard as there's nothing I can do as I'm stuck here. It only takes about 30 seconds before my eyes roll from the way it makes me feel.

"I thought you were just joking. Especially when you said you wanted to meet at Washington and Jones. But you must have gotten confused. Thought I would come out here and not find anyone. I mean, to learn my Tinder date lives in the same neighborhood and wants to try out my inventions?! That's unbelievable. Didn't think it would be real, especially as your pic was of that chick from that movie. But wow. I'm glad," the guy says as I'm made to sit on the vibrating object and moan.

As much as I hate it, I orgasm. It's just the vibrations touch every part of my womanhood. They vibrate parts of me I didn't even know I had. And the way it makes my clit come alive at the same time? It's too intense to ignore. I can't help but cum.

Moaning, I arch my back as my body starts to move on it's own. Being drunk and high, my body feels like it's separate from my mind. It just does what it wants and I don't have much choice in it.

12