The First Day of Spring Break

Story Info
The boys woke up locked and had a surprise of their own.
6.5k words
4.54
21.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read "This Is Mine Now," stop here and read it. Or don't, but this story will make more sense if you do since it will provide some context for what's about to happen. As always, thanks for reading.

I woke up to an empty bed, stifled laughing, shushing, and one of the best smells on the planet: bacon.

I slowly got out of bed, went to the bathroom, put on a t-shirt and shorts, and went out into the living room.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Ben and Dillon responded.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the giant mess in the kitchen and what the guys were wearing. They were both dressed in their high school baseball uniforms, all the way down to their cleats.

I walked into the kitchen and said, "If it wasn't for the bacon, I might have something to say about the mess in here."

"Don't worry," Ben said, "We'll clean it up."

"The uniforms help," I said.

"We know you like this shit," Dillon said, "And we're wearing all of it, just for you."

He grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch to show me he was even wearing his cup.

"Not only that," Ben interjected, "But we might have forgotten to put on deodorant this morning after we shaved everything from our necks down," he finished with a smirk.

"Is it my birthday?" I asked ironically.

"You took care of us yesterday, so we're going to take care of you today," Ben said.

"Breakfast will be ready soon," Dillon said, "Go relax, and we'll let you know when to come to the table."

"I feel a little underdressed," I said, "Wanna come help me pick something?" I asked Dillon.

Ben shot me a look with a raised eyebrow.

"No fucking, I promise!" I said.

"I'll be quick," Dillon said, "I already have something in mind."

He gave Ben a quick kiss and took me by the hand and said, "Come on," as he lead me into the bedroom.

He opened the top drawer of my dresser where he had put some of his things and handed me a pair of mismatched socks.

"You, too?" I asked. "I thought Ben was the only one who did this."

"They're just socks, and I'm the only one who looks at them. Unless my feet are on your face now, apparently," Dillon said with a grin.

He handed me a pair of long black and white neoprene shorts that tied in the front with a pouch for my junk and a zipper that went up the back. He opened the closet and got a black and white compression t-shirt, and handed everything to me.

"Hurry, get dressed. There's more," Dillon said quickly.

I got naked and got dressed quickly. The shorts came to just above my knee, and the shirt felt like it was almost a size too small. Dillon helped me pull it down and tucked it into the shorts, letting his hands wander a bit.

"Mmm," he said.

"I promised no fucking. Face fucking counts!" I said.

"Ugh, fine," he said resignedly, "Socks."

I sat at the foot of the bed to put the socks on, and he grabbed a pair of Dr. Marten boots he brought with him.

"I'm pretty sure we're the same size. Try these on," he said as he handed the boots to me.

I set them down and put one of the boots on. It was nicely broken in, and I could feel where each of his toes had worn down a groove in the lining of the footbed.

"Like a glove," I said.

"Hot," Dillon said.

I put on the other boot and stood up.

"One more thing," Dillon said.

He grabbed the leather harness he was wearing the day before and started to put it on me. He adjusted the buckles and smoothed the shirt under the harness.

"Turn around," he said.

I turned for him, and he slapped my ass.

"Perfect," he said, "Let's go show your cousin."

We walked out into the living room, and Ben looked at me and stuck out his bottom lip in a pout.

"You never dress up for me," Ben said, a little hurt in his voice.

"You never dress me," I said, "I'm not opposed, and you know I can't say no to you unless you're trying to put Mr. Meat inside me. I can't help it if you're too big for me."

"Fine," Ben said, "I'll hold you to that."

"It smells fantastic in here. Let's eat!" I said.

We sat down, ate, and talked about what kind of trouble we could get up to that day and the coming week.

After we finished eating, we all pitched in to clean up the kitchen, and then we went back into the living room.

"So, what do you guys want to do today?" I asked.

"Getting out of these cages would be nice," Ben said as he tugged at his crotch.

"I've been thinking about that," I said, "it hardly seems fair that I get to do all the fucking. I need a break, and sometimes I just want to watch."

"Okay, so you'll unlock us?" Dillon sat up eagerly.

"Hah, not that easy," I said, "There's a box under my bed that I've been saving for a special occasion. I'm not going to tell you what's in it, but I'll tell you what. Rock, paper, scissors. Best three out of five will change into it, and stay in it for 24 hours, and if he can stay fully dressed in it for 24 hours, he can get unlocked for the next 24 hours. Or, if one of you is too chicken to take the risk, the other one can just volunteer. Take some time to think about it."

After a few minutes of deliberation, they decided to leave it to chance and went for rock, paper, scissors. Dillon ended up winning in the fifth round after being tied four-to-four.

"All right," I said, "Go get the box out from under my bed and bring it out here. No peaking!"

Dillon jumped up and came back out carrying a big box and set it down on the coffee table.

"Before you open the box, you have to wear EVERYTHING that's in the box for the full 24 hours, or it doesn't count," I said. "After that, you get unlocked for 24 hours, and you can do whatever you want to whomever you want."

"Yeah, okay. I got it," Dillon said impatiently.

"I'm sure you think you do, but okay, go for it," I said.

Dillon opened the box, and the look on his face went from confusion to horror as he began to pull out the clothes and shoes that were in there.

"You want me to dress like a chick?" Dillon asked in disbelief.

"Only if you want to get unlocked. You can give up your chance to Ben if you don't want to put it on," I said with a smirk.

"I'll do it!" Ben said eagerly.

"Ugh, fine!" Dillon said, "I'll put it on."

"Shoes, too." I reminded him.

"How am I going to walk in these?" he asked as he held up the six-inch stripper heels.

"They have a block heel," I said, "I'm sure you'll be fine. You'll probably be on your knees or on your back most of the time, anyway."

"What a slut," Ben said as he laughed.

"I'm fucking you first when I get unlocked," Dillon said with a little heat.

"I can't wait," I said. "Okay, strip."

Dillon started to get undressed. He took his cleats off and tossed them on the couch next to me. I picked one up and held it up to my face to get a whiff as I grabbed my crotch.

"You're such a freak," he said with a laugh.

He stripped all the way down to just his cage, and he had piled everything on the couch next to me. I picked up bits and pieces of his uniform, and his jockstrap and was smelling it -- there was something about his musk that drove me a little bit wild. I bundled it all together into a ball and put it back on the couch.

"There's a garter belt in there. Start with that," I said.

Dillon found the red satin garter belt with rhinestone detail around the waistband and put it on, fastening the hooks behind his back.

"Now the thigh highs," I said.

Dillon started to put the thigh highs on over his freshly shaved legs.

"There's a seam on the back. Make sure it's straight," I said.

Dillon made some adjustments as he pulled the stockings up his legs and fastened the garter belt to the tops of the stockings.

"There are some panties in there; put them on," I said.

Dillon rummaged through the box and found the red satin thong with the rhinestones on the waistband. He struggled to pull them up over his thighs, but they fit perfectly around his waist.

"Now the skirt," I said.

Dillon held up the skirt and asked, "This is a skirt?"

"Technically," I said.

It was red and black Tartan patterned and barely long enough to cover his ass. Barely.

"The shirt?" I asked.

Dillon struggled to put the shirt on.

"Too much bacon this morning?" I asked.

"Shut up. It's a girl's shirt," Dillon said, annoyed.

It was a white crop top with a collar.

"Nice," I complimented, "Shoes."

"Ugh," Dillon complained.

"Time doesn't start until you're fully dressed," I said.

Dillon sat on the couch next to me and slipped his foot into the right shoe, and it fit perfectly. He began to fasten the ankle strap, and his arch looked delicious as his foot was forced into a tip-toe position. He repeated the process with the left shoe.

"Stand up and turn around," I said.

Dillon stood up gingerly, taking small steps, uncertain of his balance.

I could see the rhinestones from the garter belt and thong just peeking through from above the skirt and the bottom of his ass peeking through from below his skirt -- it was perfect.

"So. Fucking. Hot," I said. "Go get your collar and put it on. Try taking normal steps."

Dillon looked a little nervous but gave it a good effort as he walked into my bedroom, the click-clack of his heels trailing away.

I looked over at Ben, and he was pulling at his crotch.

"Hey, there. If I didn't know better, I'd say you thought that was hot, too," I said.

"Yeah, man. I don't know what it is, but I REALLY wanna fuck him right now," Ben said.

"I'm tempted to unlock you just so I can watch, but that wouldn't be fair. I'm sure he's already humiliated having to dress like a girl for the next 24 hours," I said.

"Yeah, I know. That would be pretty shitty," Ben said.

"Maybe you can dress up for him when he gets unlocked," I suggested.

"Shut the fuck up," Ben said, "You bought all that shit for me ages ago. You just got super lucky we're all the same size. You'll be lucky if I don't make YOU wear all that shit."

I turned a little red.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Ben said with a laugh. "Don't worry, I'll take my turn, and then we can talk about you taking a turn."

Dillon came back out wearing his collar and straddled my lap.

"Is this good, daddy?" He asked as he put his arms around my neck and licked my cheek.

"Uhhhh," I moaned. "Hey, Siri. Set a timer for 24 hours." I barely managed to say into the living room.

My phone chimed to life, and Siri confirmed my request from the coffee table.

Dillon nibbled on my ear and kissed my neck as he reached down into Ben's crotch and fondled his locked dick. Then he hopped off, sat next to me, put his legs across my lap, and rested his feet on Ben's lap.

"So, what do we do now?" Dillon asked.

"Well, I'm trying to decide whether I fuck you now or tonight," I said.

"Why not both?" Dillon asked as he smoothed out his skirt down his lap.

"Compelling argument," I said. "Should we let Ben watch?" I asked.

"I don't see why not," Dillon said, "Maybe he'll learn something."

"Oh, shit!" I said with a laugh.

"Is it getting hot in here?" I asked.

"I'm fine," Dillon said, "But I'm also wearing next to nothing."

"I'm a little warm," Ben said, "But Dillon has me all hot and bothered."

"Me, too. Maybe that's what it is," I said.

"You two really know how to make a girl feel special," Dillon said.

"'Girl' already?" I asked.

"Eh, I'm getting into it," Dillon said with a shrug. "I really like how the shoes make my calves and butt look. That's what took so long in the bedroom. I was checking myself out in your mirror."

"Well, after that little show," I said as I ran my hand up Dillon's leg, "I'm ready to get my dick sucked."

"I dunno," Dillon said, "I think I wanna make you wait."

He picked up his leg and rubbed the top of his foot against my face.

"You're such a tease," I said with an overly dramatic pout.

"Okay, what do you want to do while you torture me?" I asked.

"I dunno," Dillon said, "Netflix and chill?"

"That works for me," I said with a shrug. "Ben?"

"Sure," Ben said, "I'll get some snacks."

Ben got up and went to the kitchen, the click-clack of his cleats reminding me of the click-clack of Dillon's heels.

"You wanna go help?" I asked Dillon.

"You just want to see me walk in these ridiculous shoes," Dillon said knowingly.

"Guilty," I said with a grin.

"You're lucky I like you," Dillon said as he got up from the couch, turned around, and slowly bent over to touch his toes.

I grabbed his butt and tried to slip a finger into his tight little hole, but he jumped and swatted my hand away. "Later!" he said.

Dillon walked into the kitchen, and it was the first time I noticed how much he towered over Ben since he was wearing six-inch heels.

"Holy shit," I said.

"What?" they both asked in unison.

"Dillon is a giant," I laughed.

Ben looked up at him and said, "Fuck, you're tall."

We were all around 5'9 or 5'10" barefoot, but Dillon was easily 6'3 or 6'4" in those heels. I mean, the cleats gave Ben an extra inch and a half, but still, it was a noticeable difference.

"Well, I guess you won't be standing at the edge of the bed, or anywhere else for the next 24 hours, for that matter," I said with a laugh, "We'll have to get a little more creative."

Ben stepped right up to Dillon, and the top of Ben's head was right around where Dillon's mouth was. I jokingly said, "Now kiss," and before I knew it, they were kissing.

I watched them kiss, knowing they couldn't do much more than that. They broke apart after just a few seconds and looked at each other and then at me a little bashfully.

"Don't let me stop you," I said.

"Shut up," Ben said as he threw a bag of chips at me.

"Come on, get in here, and we'll have a fuck fest later, I promise," I said playfully.

I sat in the middle of the couch, and Ben and Dillon sat on either side of me. I handed the TV remote to Dillon, and Ben asked, "Why does Dillon get to pick?" Whining just a little bit.

"Because he's our guest," I said, "and he's dressed like a bitch," I finished with a laugh.

"Fuck you!" Dillon said.

"Let's go," I replied.

Dillon crossed his arms in a mock pout, and I laughed.

"Oh! That reminds me! There should have been a plug in that box," I said.

"Ugh," Dillon said, "I was hoping you'd forget."

"Don't make me reset the timer," I said.

"FINE," Dillon said.

Dillon got up off the couch, got the butt plug out of the box, and took it out of the plastic wrapper. It was a medium-sized butt plug with a red heart-shaped jewel on the end.

"Put it in your mouth," I said.

"Uh, that's not where this goes," Dillon said.

"No, way," I said as I rolled my eyes. "I want you to warm it up while I warm you up. Now put it in your mouth, stand in front of me, and turn around."

"You can feel free to try and play with yourself if you want," I said to Ben.

Dillon did as he was told. He stood in front of me, facing away from me.

"Spread your feet a little," I said.

He shuffled his feet apart.

"Bend over a little," I said.

He bent over at the waist and bent his knees, putting his hands on his knees.

I spread his ass, moved his thong to one side, and start to tongue his tight little hole while fondling his balls and locked dick.

Dillon started to moan, and I squeezed his balls a little tighter, causing him to jump. I pulled him back down by his locked dick and pushed my tongue into him even deeper.

After several minutes, I pulled my face out of his ass and said, "Give me the plug."

Dillon pulled the plug out of his mouth and handed it to me.

I spread his ass and slowly began to insert it into his tight little hole.

Dillon reached down and began fondling his locked dick and balls, hopelessly tugging at the locked cage, moaning in futility.

I pushed and pulled at the plug, gently working it in, until it was finally all the way in. Dillon jumped again, "Ah, fuck!" He exclaimed. I turned it a little to make the heart right side up.

I wiped the excess saliva from around his ass and put his thong back in place. I patted his ass and said, "Good girl. You can sit now."

"Thank you, daddy," Dillon said as he sat back down, putting one leg over mine, turning the TV on, and deciding what to watch.

I have no idea what he picked because I had zero interest in watching TV. All I wanted to do was fuck these two twinks senseless. About 30 minutes into it, I unlaced the shorts I was wearing and grabbed both Dillon and Ben's hands, and put them on my crotch. They both went to work without having been told what to do. They took turns working my shaft and fondling my balls. The collaborative handjob went on for about ten minutes before Ben got on his knees in front of me and started blowing me. He started with just the tip, looking up at me, making eye contact, and then Dillon grabbed the back of his head and pushed it all the way down, causing Ben to gag. Ben pulled back and gasped and asked, "What the fuck?" And Dillon said, "I'll show you how it's done." And started to deep throat me.

Ben, not to be outdone, got underneath Dillon and started sucking on my balls.

They eventually started taking turns sucking my dick, occasionally kissing while doing it, just making a wet slobbery mess out of my crotch.

"Ben, stand up," I said.

Ben stood, and Dillon kept sucking on me.

I unbuckled his belt and yanked his pants down. I tapped Dillon on the back of his head, and he looked up at me. "Eat his ass," I said.

Ben got down on all fours in front of me and started to suck on my dick again. Dillon got behind him and started to eat his ass. Ben started to slow down while sucking my dick -- he always had trouble multitasking. I pulled on his shirt and said, "Get up here."

Ben stood up; I grabbed him by his waist, turned him around, so he was facing away from me, and pulled him down onto my throbbing, erect cock. His baseball pants were just at mid-thigh level, so I kept his feet together in front of me between my spread legs.

As I slowly began to penetrate him, Dillon pushed Ben's shoulders down, suddenly filling Ben's ass balls deep with my cock.

"Ahhhh!" Ben exclaimed.

"We're even, bitch," Dillon said as he put his foot up on the couch -- his locked dick right in Ben's face.

"Fair," Ben panted as I began to thrust into him.

Ben moved Dillon's panties to one side, grabbed Dillon's locked cock and balls, and started to lick and suck his perfectly shaved balls. Ben licked Dillon's taint and groin and played with the butt plug.

I grabbed Ben by the throat and began to pound him mercilessly. Ben moaned in ecstasy as he took every inch of my dick up his ass. His locked cock straining against his cage uselessly as it flopped around in his jockstrap.

I pushed Ben off of me, stood up, and said, "Lie down on the floor. On your back." I got down on my knees at his feet, pulled his pants off completely, put his legs up around my waist, and slid my dick up his ass again.

I looked up at Dillon and said, "Take your plug out and sit on his ass. Face me."

Dillon did as he was told, placing the plug on the coffee table.

I fucked Ben with his legs wrapped around me and held Dillon's face in my hands, just inches away from my face, and then I drew him nearer and kissed him. I slid my tongue passed his lips, into his mouth, wrestling with his tongue as I fucked Ben harder. I could hear Ben's moans muffled by Dillon's ass on his face and Dillon's moans muffled by my mouth on his.

I continued to thrust into Ben's ass and make out with Dillon until I erupted deep inside Ben's ass. Each thrust producing another thick, hot, sticky rope.

As I started to slow down and my orgasm started to subside, I pulled out, stood up, and stood in front of Dillon, wagging my erection in front of his face. "Come on, you know you want to," I teased.

Dillon looked up at me, locking eyes with me, licked his lips, grabbed my dick by the base, and took it into his mouth all the way down to the balls, sucking every last out of me.

12