The First Deadly Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,975 Followers

Dirk Bennett was an alpha-dog. His macho-man image might be intimidating to some women. But it was catnip for a female as sexually experienced as Suzy. So, Suzy and Bennett frequently engaged in the sort of innocuous flirting that people do. It was never anything out of line. But, over time it built a connection between the two that was fundamentally sexual.

The part of Suzy that enjoyed hunting men for sport, savored the thought that she had added an important guy to her collection. Of course, being in her collection gave Bennett "special" standing. That status let him creep closer.

Bennett needed to have Billy out of the way. So, he assigned him to represent NAS Kingsville in Washington. Both Billy and Suzy saw those trips as a huge boost to his career, since it gave him almost weekly visibility with the higher-ups. With Billy out of the picture Bennett moved even nearer.

He was sure that Suzy saw him as a "conquest." He could also sense her sexual interest. Her notice of him was no different than the way a normal woman would appreciate an attractive man. Certainly, it was nothing that she would act on. But she was a very sensual woman and Bennett knew that all it required was the right circumstance.

That circumstance would be the annual military dress ball. The ladies would turn out in their best formal dresses All the Naval instructors would be there in their fancy dress uniforms; except Billy. Bennett had sent Billy to Washington. Billy never questioned orders. But it was obvious that he was upset.

Not surprisingly, Suzy was outraged. She said through gritted teeth, "This is the most important social event of the year and I'm hosting it. Can't you just tell them that you'll come a couple of days late."

Billy chuckled lovingly and said, "That's not the way it works. If I told the command staff that I couldn't attend their meeting because it would get in the way of my wife's social event, they might start to question my commitment."

Suzy could see that Billy was perfectly right. But, it frustrated her anyhow. That was probably the reason why, she was drinking more than she usually did the night of the dance.

Bennett arrived with his wife Julia. Julia was a sweet girl with impeccable Austin society credentials. Her pretty face and her slim, almost boyish figure, were a perfect counterpoint to her husband's overweight frame.

In her little black dress, Julia was like a string quartet, classy and demure. While Suzy, was the A&M Marching Band blasting the Aggie War Hymn. Shock, and awe, are perhaps the best two words to describe the impact of that spectacular body.

Still, Bennett was a smart man. Rather than drooling on Suzy's magnificent boobs. He took both of her hands in his and said, with his eyes never leaving hers, "I'm sorry that Billy couldn't be here to see what a remarkably beautiful woman his wife is."

Suzy appeared to melt right there on the spot. She said with considerable emotion, "Thank you Dirk. That means a lot to me." Bennett gave her hands an affectionate squeeze, nodded and he and Julia moved on to the rest of the party. He knew she was angry and insecure; and ripe for the picking.

Hosting duties kept Suzy busy all night. But Bennett would occasionally drop over to "freshen" her drink. Suzy was drinking vodka and tonics. It was a simple cocktail with very little kick. That is, unless it was made with 153-proof vodka. Dirk liked to plan his seductions to the last detail.

By the end of the evening, Suzy was hammered. She was surprised, and humiliated by her condition. Hence, she wanted to get out of the public eye before she did anything too embarrassing. Naturally, she turned to the only person she was confident she could trust. Her friend Dirk would rescue her.

Dirk, being the kindly predator that he was, gallantly offered to drive her home. He could have taken his wife Julia with him. But what would be the fun in that? His wife was used to her horn-dog husband's shenanigans. She said, "I'll get a ride."

By the time they reached her house, Suzy was lolling against the door of Bennett's Escalade. She had slid down in the expensive leather seat, forcing the dress up to her butt. Her gorgeous legs were spread immodestly wide. Her black thong panties were on delectable display.

Dirk parked down the street. It wouldn't do to leave his car in front of the Hughes's house. He helped his drunken victim out of the car. She immediately fell to her hands and knees and yakked all over the lawn. Her dress was above her waist now, and Bennett admired the smooth round curves of her beautiful ass. This was going to be delightful.

Bennett helped Suzy to her feet. She muttered something about, "embarrassed." Bennet steered her to the door, wobbling on her four-inch heels. He said, "Where are your keys sweetie?"

She had no idea where her purse was. So, she slurred, "Look under the planter." Bennett parked her on the porch swing, and fumbled under the pot. He found the key and hastily opened the door, just as Suzy began to slide out of the swing.

He grabbed her and dragged her inert form into the house, closing the door behind him. He was now holding her in an embrace that crushed her two big jugs against his chest. Her head was hanging back and she was more-or-less limp in his arms as he marched her to the bedroom.

There, he took her by the chin and kissed her passionately. Eventually, the sensation of being kissed, hit her. THAT was something that her brain recognized. She had no idea who she was kissing, nor did she care. Suzy's default setting was, "Sex." She moaned loudly, and her mouth opened wide, tongue dueling with his.

The kiss lingered. Then Bennett took her heavy right breast and began to manipulate it, rolling the nipple as he did. That shot most of Suzy's blood into her pelvic regions and she groaned with need. She said urgently, "Fuck me!!"

Suzy Hughes was a sexual creature and her fire was lit. She had no idea who she was talking to. But it didn't matter. Her mind had lost all concept of silly notions like fidelity, or morality. Her consciousness had coalesced into a compelling little ball located between her legs; she needed to fuck somebody!!

She turned and sat on the bed, frantically bunching her dress up around her waist. Bennett dropped his uniform pants and they pooled around his ankles. Suzy grabbed his throbbing member and attempted to swallow it whole, making loud noises of enjoyment. He threw his head back in ecstasy.

But, she had to have him inside her, NOW!! She pulled off him with a loud smacking noise and fell backward on the bed. She spread her legs wide. She was crazed with lust. Her arms were extended back over her head, leaving her body fully open to him.

He moved her thong aside and inserted himself into her without preliminaries. She was so lubricated that he immediately slid up to the top. He marveled at how hot and wet she was. She shrieked with the sensation and they began a frantic coupling. She grabbed the back of her legs, and humped herself up to experience him fully.

Bennett was pounding her with everything he had. Suzy was uttering deep throaty grunts each time he bottomed out in her. They were both completely lost in the moment.

Suzy was making a varied collection of effort noises; moans and groans, while she worked to get her satisfaction. Bennett constructed a cone out of one of her glorious tits, while he sucked on its big brown nipple. Suzy started emitting loud steam engine panting noises and the first orgasm hit her.

It set off violent contractions. She tried to smother Bennett in her abundant breast flesh. She elevated her legs, pointed her feet, curled her toes and emitted a single, loud, raw grunt. She was urgently muttering, "Don't stop!! Fuck-me, Fuck-me, Fuck-me!!"

Then the growling started. Those noises were more animal than human; Bennett marveled at Suzy's strength. She shrieked as another earth-shattering orgasm washed over her. Bennett paused to let her work through the contractions. Then he went back to pounding her.

Finally, he began to shout exultantly, "I'm fucking the shit out of you bitch. You're my bitch now. Your pussy is mine!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" And he poured a torrent of cum into Suzy's highly receptive hole.

Bennet came back to earth lying between Suzy's widely spread legs. That side of the bed was soaked, and the smell of sex hung everywhere in the air. Suzy was passed-out-sleeping.

He wanted to spend the night. So, he undressed both of them, marveling at Suzy's superb nude body. He arranged himself, with them spooned together naked on the un-ravaged side of the king bed, and fell into victorious slumber.

Suzy awoke to the sensation of somebody playing with her clit. It was sometime in the middle of the night. She didn't know where she was and how she'd gotten there. But, she didn't care. The feeling was so exquisite that she uttered a loud moan of need, and elevated her legs for round two.

She screamed loudly, through the fucking of her life. She must have come hard, three or four times, before her bed partner shot his seed into her and the two of them went back to sleep.

The sunlight woke her. It was shining through the open curtains; so brightly that she thought her retinas would evaporate. She moaned with the pain of a monster headache. How had she gotten so drunk???!! More importantly, she remembered that Billy was in DC!!

So, who was this person holding her naked tit and idly strumming her rapidly rising nipple??! She fought down the waves of desire and turned to see that she was being held by Dirk Bennett!! They were both naked and he was obviously the man who had fucked her to death last night.

The enormity of what they had done hit her. She shoved herself out of bed, and jumped to her feet. Bennett sat there with an innocent smile on his face. He said playfully, "I thought we were just friends. I didn't know we were a lot more than that."

This was the tricky part. He had to convinced her that this was all her idea.

Suzy wailed, "OH MY GOD!! How could we have done this!! We're both married!"

Bennett said gently, "You came on to me pretty hard last night. I had to get you out of there before anybody else noticed. I'm just glad we made it back to your house before I gave in to you."

Then he looked at her contritely and said, "But, you are so beautiful, that you are impossible to resist." That was such a blatant lie that Bennet was afraid his nose would grow at a faster rate than his other appendage.

Suzy fell for it. That was because, in her not so humble opinion she WAS irresistible. She must have been so angry at Billy that she decided to fuck his best friend. Or maybe Bennett was HER best friend? She was so confused. She said contritely, "I'm so sorry Dirk I don't know how I got so out of control. It will never happen again."

Bennett gave her a patently insincere smile. He HAD to make her believe that what they had done was nothing and that she could trust him to be discreet. He said, "No harm baby, nobody but the two of us knows about it and we can keep this between ourselves as friends."

This was the critical moment. He would know that Suzy had bought into the lie if she let that statement pass without challenging it. He added, "But I have to admit that was the most incredible sex of my life."

Bennett was intentionally leading her in the wrong direction by stroking her ego. He was counting on the fact that men had always told Suzy that she was a great fuck. So, she would feel powerful instead of remorseful. She wouldn't be able to see the truth.

Bennett patted the side of the bed and said, "I still have some time. Let's try this again when you're sober. I just know that you can rock my world." This was the moment of truth. If she said "yes" than he knew that he had her. If she said "no," then he would walk away.

Suzy hesitated for one fateful moment. She had the impression that Bennett was questioning her sexual prowess. She knew she was the best and she was always ready to prove it. That was exactly what Bennett wanted Suzy to think, and it worked.

Suzy was a dripping 125-pound bundle of money love. She had no inhibitions. It never occurred to her to say "no" to herself. What would be the point? If it felt good she knew she would eventually do it. That had been her history from day-one, and last night had been one intense orgasm after another.

She was also practiced at finding excuses for her behavior. She could justify this betrayal under the heading of, "Nobody would be the wiser. So, nobody would EVER get hurt." It was a rationalization. She knew that. But it really didn't matter. She wanted it. So, it was "game-on" at the Hughes household. They fucked twice before Bennett went home to his family.

*****

Billy seemed to be in DC more than usual. He hated being away from Suzy. But he was also a team player. So, he would drag his butt from Kingsville over to Corpus Christi and take the two hops to DC.

His meetings were just routine updates and he should have been able get them over and fly back in a day. But Captain Bennett wanted him to brief other people while he was there. The boss said it saved money. So, Billy would normally be gone for four days.

Billy was standing at the Taco Bell in the center of the Pentagon. Yes, it's true. A Taco Bell is at the physical center of America's Defense Establishment. Of course, the undocumented aliens who work there all need security clearances.

In any case, Billy was just finishing a burrito, which he thought might be radioactive, when he heard a delighted voice shout "Billy!" He turned, and it was his old Blue Angels commander, Admiral Wilbur Rosen. Rosen was an O-7 now, one- star Vice Admiral on the NAVAIR Staff.

Rosen said delighted, "What brings you to DC? I thought you were the main guy at Kingsville?"

Billy said, "Well, I don't know about that. But I AM at Kingsville. I'm their Liaison Officer to the Pentagon so I'm here a lot. In fact, I have to get on a commercial flight back to Kingsville, early tomorrow."

Rosen looked like a lightbulb went on in his head!! He said, "Why fly commercial? I think we can help each other out."

It turned out that Rosen had a problem. He had a Goshawk that had to be delivered as a replacement to NAS Kingsville, but he didn't have a pilot handy. And Billy needed a ride home. So, he arranged for Billy to pick up the Goshawk at NAS Patuxent and fly it from Pax River to Kingsville.

Billy was overjoyed. It meant he would be able to fly himself home. He never missed a chance to get in the air. It also meant he would be home that night, rather than the following evening.

The Goshawk turned the grueling five-hour flight into a delightful two-and-a-half-hour hop, including a refueling stop in Memphis. The only problem was that Billy had left his car at the Corpus Christi airport. So, he had to cab over to Corpus Christi, after he debriefed the delivery in Kingsville. It took a couple of hours to get back. Thus, it was close to 3 AM when he slipped quietly in the door of his house.

Billy was always a considerate guy. He didn't want to wake Suzy at that ungodly hour. So, he bedded down in the guest room. Truth be told, he was enjoying the joke. He chortled at the shock that Suzy would get when she awoke to find him making breakfast.

He had no concept how profoundly shocked Suzy was going to be.

The sound of his wife screaming blasted him out of sleep. Billy always woke like a cat, instantly aware of his surroundings. It was an odd trait. The only other person with that gift was his step-mom.

Concerned, Billy jumped out of bed and hustled up the stairs to the master-bedroom. The sight that greeted him ended his world.

Suzy was lying on her back, naked. Her legs spread wide and elevated into the classic female fucking position. Dirk Bennet was lying between them his hairy ass pulsing as he came. Suzy was crooning, "Yesss!! Give it to me baby!! Give it ALL to me!!" Bennett was shouting, "Ahhhhhhh Fuck Yes!!"

Billy was a Navy pilot. He was trained to react quickly and decisively. He instinctively knew that he would need hard evidence. So, he grabbed the cell phone out of his jeans pocket and began to record. He would deal with the heartbreak later.

Bennett collapsed, spent. Suzy was frantically sucking the sweat off his left shoulder, still processing her orgasm. That was when she saw Billy. It took her a second to comprehend what she was seeing, because she was still experiencing contractions. Her eyes went wide, and she shrieked, "Ohhh Noooo!! Billy!!"

She struggled to get Bennet out of her. It took Bennett a few seconds to realize that something bad was happening. He whipped around to find Billy holding a cell phone.

Bennett knew that his career was over if that recording ever saw the light of day. So, he jumped out of bed roaring, "GIVE THAT TO ME!!" Then, he rushed toward Billy and tried to grab the phone.

Billy calmly ducked under his reach, still recording. He said, "Sorry Dirk, but I'm going to need this for your Article-134 hearing."

Bennett yelled "Ahhhhhhh." It was the same sound he had made a minute earlier when he came in Billy's wife, but this time it was out of fear and frustration.

Bennett swung a roundhouse right. The blow landed mostly on Billy's shoulder. It also partly connected with the side of his head. Billy staggered across the room and landed butt-first, in the doorway; still holding the phone unwaveringly on target.

Bennett was desperate now. He rushed at Billy. Billy jumped to his feet, and nimbly dodged aside. Then using Bennett's own momentum, Billy shoved him hard. Bennett went straight across the hallway and into the opposite wall. His head bounced off the wall, he wobbled, and fell down the stairs. There was a lot of crashing and then silence. Billy thought, "God I hope I didn't kill him!!"

Billy continued out into the hallway, still recording. He saw Bennett lying at the bottom of the stairs moaning. He looked like he dislocated his left shoulder. It was the one Suzy had just been licking.

Billy shut down the recording. Then he dialed 911.

His next act was to send a copy of the evidence to the cloud. That was just Billy being practical and cool-headed. He always crossed every "t." That was what his mother had taught him.

Then he turned to confront his treacherous wife. She was lying face down on the bed, crying and pounding the mattress in her grief and agony.

Billy was not an automaton. It was just that he was trained to handle stress with calm determination. That was part of his core programming and that was what was governing his actions. He would break down once he'd gotten the important stuff out of the way.

The EMS arrived within five minutes. There was a squad car accompanying the bus. The cops talked to Billy, as the EMS people were loading Bennett's naked body on the stretcher. The cops didn't miss Bennett's state of undress.

The female first-responder draped a blanket over Bennet, as they wheeled him out. It was INDEED an impressive member. Billy told the cops the story. He showed them the video, including Bennett taking the first swing and Billy doing nothing more than shoving Bennet as he charged past him.

The cops had seen it a thousand times and they were bored. They said, "We'll need you to come down to give us a statement, but you can take your time. This is pretty clear-cut."

Then Billy went upstairs for one final, painful moment. Suzy was exactly as he had last seen her, naked and weeping face down on the bed. He said bitterly, "You didn't expect me to be home until tomorrow, did you?"

She turned at his voice and scrambled under the sheet. She held it modestly to her breasts. THAT was a laugh. She said weepily, "God Billy!! I am so, so, sorry!!"

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,975 Followers