The First Hunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been waiting a month to see how they looked under that bikini, and now they're dancing for me," he said, looking by way. "These are my tits, do you hear me?"

I didn't reply. He slowed down again, then grinned as he adjusted himself once again. He leaned forward until his chest met with mine, until my heels were practically on each side of my head, and he laid his hands on the mattress on each side of my chest. He ground against me, moving in tiny little thrusts that only made the resurgent heat stronger, as the tip of his massive cock stimulated the spot.

"How does this one feel, baby girl?" he asked, his face close enough I could feel his hot breath. "Yeah, this one gets you hot and bothered too, doesn't it?"

I didn't have an opportunity to reply before he kissed me again, worming his tongue into my mouth. Between sharp breaths as he continued to grind into me, his tongue overpowered mine, filling my mouth with his (admittedly pleasant) taste. All the while, his dick stimulated the spot in my cunt, until suddenly I clenched around him again.

"There we go," he said. "Now it's daddy's turn. Hopefully third time's the charm for you too?"

Rising up again, he took hold of my ass once more, and before I could brace he began to pound into me like an animal, without any of the rhythm of before. He plunged deeper and deeper, until I felt the spongy tip of his cock hit my cervix. It should have been painful, and yet all I could feel was a strange stimulation, one less at the cervix but throughout the rest of me.

Again and again, the tip hit my cervix, each battering sending strange waves of pleasure down my body. The mattress shook with each thrust, and I could feel him hammering away at my core for what felt like hours, though it was probably only ten minutes. All the while, it felt as though his cock was getting bigger, straining inside of me.

It didn't take a genius to figure what was gonna happen next.

"No.." I whined. "Don't... not inside..."

"Yes," he hissed. "I'm going to fill you up, baby girl. You're going to take my seed."

He hilted inside of me, farther than before, and I felt his cock swell. Then lava flooded inside of me, spattering against my cervix with pulse after sloppy pulse, and I came for the third time that night as his load filled me to the brim.

He half-heartedly thrust against me a few more times, his cock making a soft squelching sound as it spread his seed, then collapsed atop me. I wheezed under his weight, which prompted him to silence me with another kiss. Then he slowly, slowly, pulled away. He was half-soft when he finally pulled out, his shining cock slapping against my inner thigh, smearing our juices over my pale skin. I just stared at the ceiling, trying to ignore the heat of his cum as it seeped past my bald slit.

Jason for his part looked incredibly content with himself as he sat by my side on the mattress. He cleaned himself off with my ruined panties, then reached his hand over to play with the cum leaking out of me, pushing it back inside with a finger.

"This is the first time I've seen my load dribbling out of you," he said. "But it won't be the last."

I had no time to respond before he reached for a bottle, and I felt the rag on my face again.

When I came to, I was back in my bed, wearing lacy underwear that wasn't mine. Bolting upright, I sat up, half-expecting for him to be there. But he wasn't.

The rain was still pattering against the windows, and I hung my head in my hands. I wanted nothing more than to hop into the shower and wash the night away.

As I got up, however, I noticed a piece of paper on my bed. With trembling hands, I picked it up and read it.

I'll be back.

End of Part One

12