My Friend's Brother

Story Info
My friend's brother jerks me off.
1.6k words
4.45
25.3k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've only told one person this - My friend's older brother and I were blowjob buddies back when I was 18 and he was 19. Tom was the older brother of my friend Steve. To be honest, I enjoyed hanging out with him more than Steve. Tom and I were probably just as close friends as I was with Steve.

Tom and I didn't immediately start out as BJ buddies, but we had to start somewhere. Like most stories similar to ours, it started one night after drinking at his house with a bunch of people. Everyone was sleeping or passed out in various rooms of the house. Tom and I were innocently (or so I thought) sharing a pull out couch. It was hot so we were both in shorts and a t-shirt.

It wasn't long after the lights went out that I could feel Tom moving around. He seemed a bit restless and continued to do this for a bit. I had noticed that he had moved himself closer to me, but couldn't see him as it was dark and I was on my side with my back to him. All of a sudden I felt his hand on my hip. I froze and didn't know what to do. He left his hand on my hip for what seemed like an eternity. Every so often he would inch it toward my crotch like a spider walking towards its prey. I tried to keep my breathing slow and steady so he would think I was sleeping. This went on for several minutes until it was clear he was not going to reach what he wanted while in our current position. He gave my hip a slight pull in an attempt to roll me onto my back. I allowed him to do so while still pretending to sleep. Now he had the access he desired. I was scared, but incredibly excited.

With no real idea of what to do or how to react I just let him drive the situation. Now laying side by side, he positioned himself on his side so that he was looking at me laying on my back. Again his hand brushed my side and found its way to my hip. But, now he was moving a bit faster as if his confidence was building. My fear was subsiding and my anticipation rising. I knew at that point I was ready for what was transpiring and my cock was too as it was rock hard. His hand had made its way to my stomach and Tom paused there. Keeping my breathing slow and steady was becoming quite the challenge now as my excitement grew. As his hand inched down towards my waistband I could feel my cock twitch.

Then it happened - his hand was resting on the tip of my cock through my shorts and boxers. Again, he paused a bit perhaps to see if I reacted. When I did not, he moved slowly over my hard shaft until he was cupping my balls and gently kneading them. I moved slightly so that he could get better access to them and must have scared him as he pulled away completely. After a minute or so, he started all over again. Slowly across my stomach, but this time he stopped at my waistband and inched his hand under my shorts. He quickly found that he did not get under the waistband for my boxers so he pulled back and tried again. The second attempt to get in my pants was successful and I gasped when his hand came in contact with my cock. I'm sure he knew I was awake at this point, but I continued with the game. He didn't circle his hand around it, but instead just rubbed it up and down with his palm. Every so often he would grab the head between his fingers and twist a bit.

I was so confused about what was happening. I knew I wasn't gay, I had already fucked four or five girls before this encounter. I never looked at a guy and thought anything sexual. What's weird about it is that up to this point what he was doing didn't feel all that great. It was awkward and he was fumbling around in my underwear. But, it was exciting and new. The fact that anyone could walk in the living room and see us was absolutely frightening. How could I ever show my face again if we were discovered? There was also a part of me that didn't care. I was drunk enough to desperately want to see where this journey was going to take me.

So the game went on for a few minutes. He rubbed my cock while I pretended to sleep. I was rock hard and contemplated reaching for his cock. We could both be on our backs and jerk each other off. As I was building the courage to touch my first cock, he pulled his hand out of my shorts. He reached across my waist and grabbed the waistbands of both my shorts and boxers and pulled them towards my knees. Only pulling one side at a time didn't work very well. He now did the same to the other side. Now the problem was that my ass was on the bed so he could go no further. He tried to pull a couple of times without success. On the third time I lifted my hips ever so slightly allowing them to get past my ass and down to my knees. Holy shit - I was now laying in bed with another guy with my screaming hard cock exposed to him.

What the fuck was happening? I started to question whether or not this was a good idea. Would he tell others about what we were doing? As my internal argument continued, I felt his hand wrap around my cock and slowly stroke it. Gone was the fumbling awkward rubbing that lacked the pleasure of a good handjob. It must have been the shorts and underwear that didn't allow him to work his magic. Also gone was my worry. Once he began stroking all the fear and trepidation was gone. I did however continue to lay still with my eyes closed. He stroked my shaft ever so slowly periodically stopping to rub my balls. At one point he reached under my balls and rubbed just above my asshole. He never touched it but it sent shivers through me. This went on for a bit, I still don't know how I didn't cum - must have been the alcohol.

Just as quickly as he started jerking, he stopped. I was so disappointed and my immediate thought was to just finish myself. Tom shifted in the bed and began to push my legs apart. I did not resist, but worried he was intending to get in my ass. He brought himself to sit between my legs facing me. Before reaching for my cock again he leaned forward. I thought he was going to take my dick in his mouth, but instead spit a huge glob of saliva on my cock. He then started jerking me again. This time he was more aggressive and stroking faster and harder. He took his left hand and played with my balls without missing a stroke with his right. My head was spinning. I had plenty of handjobs before, but this was amazing. I could hear him moaning a bit as he stroked me. This turned me on even more, not that I needed it. I could feel my balls boiling with that familiar feeling of an on-coming cum shot. I didn't want to cum though as I was enjoying it so much. Tom leaned in and spit on my cock again and then on his hand. His hands then went back to gliding over my slippery shaft.

Everytime he slipped over my sensitive cock head I thought I was cumming. I didn't, but knew I was close. Now I didn't want to hold back. I didn't care if we had an audience of our friends watching him give me the best hand job I ever received (still holds true to this day!). He could sense I was close as my hands were clinching the blankets on the bed. My hips began to buck as I tried to fuck his hand. This was it, and he knew it. He went for my balls and this put me over the edge.

When I shot my first rope of cum he simply said "Yes". It was the only spoken word of the evening. I was shaking as the cum just flew out of my cock. Rope after rope like nothing I had done before. My eyes were still closed as I grunted every ounce of cum out of my balls. Tom continued to stroke until I was empty. I laid there totally spent as Tom got up from the bed I assumed to get a towel. As he approached the kitchen and came into some light I could see the huge amount of cum on his hands and arm. What he did next floored me. Just before leaving my sight and entering the kitchen he brought his right hand to his mouth and began licking. Just like that he was gone. Needless to say I was not expecting to see him clean my cum with his mouth. At first I was disgusted, but over time learned how turned on it really made me. When he returned I did not move and pretended to be asleep. He removed the bedding that was covered with my seed, put a towel down and went to sleep.

The next morning was a bit awkward, but not as bad as I thought. There was no mention of what happened the previous night and thankfully nobody saw us. Later on my way home, I felt ashamed and scared. I vowed that would never happen again.....Little did I know!