The First... Pt. 02

Story Info
Their evening starts to heat up!
1.3k words
4.22
2.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K1ck3r
K1ck3r
3 Followers

She began by loudly slurping the thicker fluids from his cock. Then began licking it like she had been given a new lollipop. She finished with short intent licks like a momma cat cleaning her babies. When she was satisfied, she returned to the ready position and waited.

"So now your ass pays." He paused, "Any requests, now that this is becoming your evening."

She blushed. She had not intended this to be her evening. She wanted to apologize. She chose to stay silent. She broke her form and reached out to him. He stepped a bit forward to meet her hands. Carefully she removed the leather belt from his jeans. It was thick leather, hand tooled. He had worn it since before she had met him. It had been around his hips all this time, but it had only been swung across one ass.... hers. Tonight, she wanted it again. She took gentle steps to remove it without pulling or jarring that he would feel. When it was about half out, she pulled the buckle firmly just to hear the 'swish' of the leather on denim. Her pussy tingled with the sound.

As the freed leather began to fall her other hand caught it. She folded it in half, rested it across her open palms. She lifted it skyward as her head bowed down and her knees opened wider. This was her 'offering' pose. She held it well. She would hold it until he spoke or took what was offered. He stood there, amazed at the simple beauty of her submission. She did nothing now. Said nothing now. Her inactions and silence spoke volumes to his inner Dominant. He thought about the belt. Certainly, one of the most painful things he had taken to her. Usually the final implement to finish. Unlike a paddle or cane, it was not used gently. While it was not where he would have chosen to start, she knew what she wanted. So, his lovely submissive would have it.

He delayed in taking it from her. He waited until her arms waivered from holding them high for so long. When both elbows seemed to be struggling to keep the belt aloft, he lifted it free. She righted herself back into the ready position. Her arms moved slowly as they overcame their previous minor trauma. "Sir, thank you, sir."

He held the belt at his side and began slowly bringing it across the length of his leg. Not enough to hurt, but enough so the belt made the clapping sound that a belt strike makes. She liked the sound. But it was soft and not across her ass. He could see a small pulsation in her hips with each striking sound. With each sound it came forward. Like a small vaginal thrust trying to force the sound inside deeper. He kneeled and palmed her pussy. Squeezing and caressing it. She whimpered slightly. He spanked her pussy gently with his cupped hand. A gentle clapping sound preceded a small body shutter each time.

"Shall I take this belt to your pussy?"

Her eyes widened in short fright. "NO, Sir, Please NO, SIR." Escaped her with very little control.

He continued to pad her pussy. "Some day." He watched her face shift between several emotions. She remained silent this time. He began to firmly pet her pussy back to front. His hand sliding across the thin, transparent nylon. He could feel his hand becoming slightly wet. On his last stroke he dragged two fingers along her slit and pressed in where her clit was now eager and waiting. The fingers kept their pressure and they pressed in around her clit. The panties kept him from reaching in without effort, but he could easily feel her pleasure button sway against the inside of her lips. She started to moan. He continued and increased the speed. She moaned again, her eyes barely open. He stopped the circular motion and pressed hard into her clit until he once again had her full attention.

He stood. "Strip me, I cannot go to dinner in this."

She stood and carefully undressed him as she had done before at his instruction since they began their journey. She slid off his jacket and hung it neatly over a nearby chair. She removed his tie and placed it folded atop his jacket. She unbuttoned his shirt one by one, each time leaning closer until their lips almost touched. He kept his pose and she went denied of her obvious desire. He shifted the belt from one hand to another as she slid the sleeves free of his arms. She tossed the shirt to the floor a couple of feet away. She squatted before him, her knees wide past his legs, her face just away from his cock still hanging from the front of his jeans.

She unbuttoned the jeans, admiring the dark ring that she had left in the aftermath of sucking his cock. She was gentle to be sure not to drag the zipper across his cock. She then let gravity pull them down. The wait of his wallet, keys and phone assisting. The red boxer briefs presented themselves. The band tucked under his weighty balls. She noted some evidence of her oral exploits reaching these as well. She felt proud.

She pulled his drawers down past his knees and took his nutsack in hand. She scratched and caressed it. Occasionally raising them and blowing to dry them underneath. He had trained her in this task long before BDSM entered their relationship. She took to it naturally as his submissive. She reached down toward his feet. She ran her fingers along the smooth leather of the dress shoes he wore to work. The same smooth leather that had pressed and stroked her pussy earlier. She had never appreciated the smooth leather finish of his shoes until now.

She thought of them stroking her pussy again, another time, another night. She untied each shoe and loosened them. She lifted up on his right foot. "Please, Sir." He raised his foot and she removed his shoe and sock then guided his foot back to the floor. She lifted up on his left, "Please, Sir." And they went through the same motions. She placed his shoes on the floor neatly beneath his jacket. She tossed the socks over with the shirt. She squatted again and pulled his jeans and drawers down to his ankles. The tapping of the belt began again.

This time against he bare leg and the clapping sound was even more close to the sound of leather striking ass. She shook off her own inner spanking desire. She lifted up on his foot, he stood. The sound of clapping becoming heavier and faster. "Sir, Please, Sir." There was a bit of tremble in her voice and this pleased him. He lifted one foot and then the other once she had freed him of his clothes. She walked to the chair where his jacket and tie rested. On the table beside it she emptied his pockets, laying everything out at the ready. The clapping sound continued in the background and her desire for spanking and fucking went higher with each sound. She tossed the clothes in her hand with the others.

"Good girl."

She stood and admired her husband. Handsome and strong. Fit, but not muscle bound. His short hair and the neat goatee she carefully shaped to stroke her pussy as he consumed it. A heavy stainless-steel necklace from which his gold wedding band hung. His chest had a fine coat of hair. His pubic area was neatly trimmed, but his manhood she kept clean shaven, twice weekly. His legs were well muscled. Noticeably thicker in proportion to the rest of his frame. She was thinking about her favorite use of those muscles as she started to move back into the ready position.

He stepped forward and grabbed the tail of her French braid and holding it below his waist, he led her through the apartment. Too high to crawl, too low to walk, with his quick pace she fumbled on her feet like a baby learning to walk. He led her into the bedroom, circling it several times. Turning and moving her at his will. Keeping her feet was a struggle.

K1ck3r
K1ck3r
3 Followers