The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the room a little before standing up and pulling down my skirt. I grabbed my underwear off of the floor and went over to my purse shoving them in. I saw my cell phone sitting on top of everything. I picked it up and texted Justin that I had just had sex with my boss and then set it down. Doing so made me smile.

My boss came out of the bathroom and we smiled at each other and then gathered up our stuff. We walked down to our cars and said goodbye as if nothing had happened.

When I got home Justin was waiting for me in our living room. I took my underwear out of my purse and threw at him as I went upstairs. That night his beast came out again as he had me over and over again in our bed. Finally, at three in the morning he looked at me, both of us covered in sweat, breathing as if we had been running for our lives, bodies exhausted and simply smiled before we fell asleep. My last thought was that maybe I wasn't done with that wild girl from college just yet.

12