The First Time for My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The underwear dropped to rest on the top of his pants and Charles' beefy cock swung free, slapping his pelvis, splattering his precum on his hairy thigh before jolting, calling to his son. His beautiful boy sighed as he touched him, grasping Charles' manhood at the root, sliding his fingers along the veiny shaft, it was too big for his son to close his hand around him but that didn't stop him from fondling his father. "You think about sucking your father's cock, little boy? Is that what you think about?" just saying the words made a river of his hot, sticky precum run from his large slit, let alone the picture in his head. "The big dick that made you," he murmured as the longing that he'd buried inside unfurled, "you want Daddy to fill you up with cum?"

The same picture that had been there since he allowed himself to acknowledge that it hadn't been Susan calling to him at all that night. It had been Ashton, it had always been Ashton and the sight of his son, a slight, blonde waif, the feel of his buttery skin on Charles' rough, hairy body, the feminine line of his back but it had been there all along. He would feel like a boy when his father penetrated his pink, smooth rear entry. "Oh, Daddy," Ashton stroked him and the sweet voice sent a tingle from Charles' heavy ball sack, up his thick girth, all the way to the tip, "yes, I want you in my mouth, I want to taste your cock, I want to feel my Daddy in my throat."

He was right, wasn't he? Susan must have known and Charles had tried to convince himself that he was an impenetrable shield but perhaps there had been a look, a lingering, hungry look that had passed from him to the boy. No matter what he had done to camouflage it, Susan was always smarter than him.

Although maybe he was over thinking this. Maybe she had just checked his porn or his browser history, it had been his obsession for far longer than Charles would ever care to admit. The sexy, little twinks with the big, blue eyes and the innocent, almost angelic faces, androgynous and smooth, limpid, yielding, the girly boys that he would jerk it to had always had one thing in common. "Oh, baby boy," Charles ran his hands through Ashton's long, blonde hair, "Daddy wants your wet mouth on his cock. Daddy wants you to milk his big, hard dick so much."

He had never said it out loud. It had always been forbidden and when Ashton dropped to his knees in front of Charles, not even asking, never hesitating, Charles felt his legs shake as he watched his son press a sweet, closed-mouth kiss to the head of his father's dick. "Daddy," he whispered, "yes, I always wanted this, for so long," his son closed his eyes and his long, light brown lashes touched his cheeks, just like the cherubic boys that used to occupy the screen and later, Charles' imagination. "Fill me up," was his son's last request as the tip of his tongue fluttered over his father's slit.

Charles held his breath as he watched, his beautiful boy was licking the salty liquid from the bulging head of his cock. It was something that he had convinced himself was wrong so very long ago, and all it had taken was a look and a seductive whisper and all resolve had melted in a matter of seconds. Despite all of the promises that he had made to himself, there he was, all resolve gone. Ashton, his son, mouth open, tongue bathing the dick that had made him. The one cock that was forbidden to him and in a desperate, last ditch attempt to hold himself back, Charles somehow took a step back.

Shaking his head, he could see the pained expression on Ashton's face and no one wanted it more than he did. "No, we can't," he shuddered, there was no time to get his pants back up, no time to explain, seconds counted here. There were just seconds between a timely escape and pumping his son full of creamy cum, as he howled in delight, satiated finally, calling out, "yes, Ashton, drink your Daddy's cum, take it all, little boy."

Once he had crossed the threshold, he shut Ashton's door behind him and once he turned, Charles didn't look back.

Part 3

He had come here before, several times actually and it had always wound up with Charles, excruciatingly hard and lonely, a lump in his pants and one in his throat as he thought of the impossible and lusted after it one more time.

He wanted to fuck his son.

Charles groaned once again as he rubbed his face with his hand and then pushed his wavy, dark hair back into place. It was worse than that really, and he was particularly ashamed at the fact that it had begun long ago and he'd used Susan as his excuse.

He had never thought of himself as gay and he still didn't. Even here, cruising the parking lot at the adult bookstore, a place that was known for anonymous, gay sex and the occasional male prostitute, Charles wouldn't call it gay. His longing was singular and the rest of his life, he'd only been attracted to women.

He shivered as he sighed, staring out into the dark night and asking himself yet again, why Ashton then? He'd never been able to answer that in all the years that he'd been milling it over and today, the lust had proven to be too much. Like a beast inside him, it had almost taken over and it hadn't mattered how many times Charles had imagined taking Ashton, he'd promised himself that he wouldn't.

He could still feel the tip of Ashton's tongue on the head of his dick and he knew that he had to have some relief. The need was clawing at him, his hand was not going to suffice tonight and for the first time, Charles thought he was finally desperate enough to follow through.

As much as he wanted to fuck Ashton, the extent of his gay sexual experiences were confined to his imagination. Unlike his son, who had actually had several boyfriends as well as who knew how many flings, Charles was sure that the boy must have built up quite the repertoire by now, he was technically a virgin. That slip of the tongue on his dick today was the first and the only male touch unless you counted their lingering caress in the kitchen a month ago.

Charles did but he was past his limit and he stepped out of the car and into the night, carefully locking the car with a press of the button, he was almost sick with nerves but he pressed on. Tonight, he was looking for immediate relief, something that would satisfy, just so that he could keep his promise.

Charles made a right once he was inside the adult bookstore and headed down the wood-paneled corridor. There were four doors down the hallway, two on the left, two on the right and he knew that inside all four rooms, there were men in various stages of undress.

The first door on the left opened with a squeak and there were three pairs of eyes that darted up and appeared to be nervous, he had startled them just as the man in the center was about to lower his jeans. "Sorry," Charles mumbled and started to turn back. They were about to begin their tryst and if any of the three of them were as in need as he was, about to burst, sweltering under his shirt, his whole body aching for a release, then this interruption was almost cruel.

The man lay back, pants hanging around his ankles, the man to his left was wearing a blue baseball cap down so low that he appeared to be in shade. He was unbuckling and seemed to be ready to mount the man who had laid down. The third turned and stared at Charles, licking his lips briefly before asking him, "do you want me to suck your cock too?"

Charles was out of breath at the thought and he wondered if he had any self-control left after the sweet feel of his son's tongue on his cock. "Go ahead," he waved to the third man, "I'll just watch for now." Although the head of his dick felt as if it might explode, swollen and pulsating in his jeans, Charles didn't think that he could merely watch for long, not tonight, but the third man shrugged as if to say suit yourself before dropping to his knees.

He took the man's cock in his mouth, inhaled it really, from tip to root, he swallowed the man whole and the man, lying on his back, let out a muffled moan. Charles was sure that he would have said something in appreciation if his own mouth wasn't full of the third dick.

The slap of skin on skin, the smell of sex and the heat from bodies, it was almost a taste in the back of Charles' throat. The man on the left, busily pumping in and of his companions' mouth, looked back for a moment, he asked Charles, "like anything you see? You want to suck my dick when he's finished, don't you, faggot? Yeah, I can see you over there, drooling to get at my dick, aren't you?"

Charles kept his eyes down as he made a quick exit. That wasn't a substitute for his boy, his soft, blonde boy with the nest of hair and the warm place on his neck and his dainty, little fingers and his small cock that his Daddy wanted to stroke to the same, slow tempo that he fucked his beautiful son to. Plunging inside his slippery, tight boy pussy, pumping back and forth as Ashton gasped and shuddered in his father's arms. "Oh, Daddy, I love your cock," his son whimpered as he thrust his ass back to meet his father, stroke for stroke.

They would kiss, something like they used to do when he was so much younger. It would start as a gentle embrace, mouth on mouth, closed lips pressed together and it would melt into something altogether different. He could almost feel Ashton's tongue in his mouth as he ran his hands through the boy's flaxen waves.

Fuck, this was just making things worse and Charles saw more of the same in the second room. Anonymous strangers who were looking for a quick blow and go in a dark, sticky back room, hats down, almost over their eyes so that no one would identify them later, there was always the chance that one of his neighbors would recognize him here and that sent Charles back where he came from. Scuttling down the wood-paneled corridor to the back door, the bell jingled again as he exited the building.

"Hey, Daddy, is there something you need?" the voice was young and soft and seductive and when Charles turned around to address it, he saw immediately that the speaker was probably not much older than Ashton, but there was something in his eyes that made him almost ancient.

Still, he was young and slim and his curly, brown hair was wild and kissed by the sun. He had a surfer look about him and a dimple when he smiled and Charles was still so hard that it hurt. "Maybe," he knew that the boy was a professional and he would want a more definitive answer, "why don't you come to my car?" he asked and Charles realized that it wasn't the chill in the air that was giving him goosebumps from head to toe.

He was doing it. He was going to pay this boy to suck his cock and all the while, he'd be thinking of his son and this time, he wouldn't bite his lower lip to keep the sound down when he came. This time he would fuck the boy's mouth, hard and deep and thrust past his gag reflex as the orgasm flowed into his esophagus and he panted, "Ashton, yes, baby boy, suck your Daddy's cum. Drink it all, drink Daddy's cum."

Charles sat in the driver's seat and he watched as the surfer boy got comfortable in the passenger seat, flashing Charles a grin, raising his eyebrows, he asked, "so, Daddy, what do you need tonight?"

Charles furrowed his brow, he could feel it crinkling and he was sure that he was making a solemn face. "Why do you call me Daddy?" he didn't have to hide his erection from this young man and he pushed it to the right a little, making a bit of room in his cramped jeans. His dick was dripping, anxious, needy, this was such a long time coming.

The boy shrugged, "I guess because most guys your age like that. If they want me instead of one of the soccer dads inside," the boy chuckled to himself a bit, "it must be because they like them younger."

Charles decided that he could confess to this boy, if to no one else. "I actually do want my son," did it sound more awful than he thought, saying it loud like that? He wasn't sure and couldn't gauge a thing from the surfer boy's expression, "I almost let my son blow me earlier."

The surfer boy gave him a quizzical look, "you mean, your real son? He wants to go down on you?"

Charles remembered the angelic expression, Ashton had been entirely at peace, basking in the tenderness of the moment, finally having his mouth open, his worship about to begin. "Yeah, I know, it's sick, right?" he asked the surfer boy. "He told me today that he's always fantasized about us," he was suddenly modest in front of the boy that was sitting in his car to give Charles a blowjob, "making love."

As soon as he said the words, he knew what he wanted. The curly-headed hustler shook his head no, "it's not sick. It's kind of beautiful."

Charles reached for his wallet and decided that he couldn't agree more. There was a crisp fifty dollar bill that the ATM had spit out and he passed it to the boy in the passenger seat. He took it with a smile and tucked it into his shorts, "do you want me to call you Daddy?" he leaned in, reaching between Charles' thighs, one hand rested there, just two inches below his balls. "If you want your little boy to swallow all of your hot Daddy juice, it's extra," he whispered as his hand moved up to cup Charles' testicles through the front of his pants. "Fuck, Daddy, you have such big balls," he murmured before sticking his tongue out, just a little, to tease Charles.

Charles clicked the button on his panel to unlock the doors, "the fifty is for you to keep," he nodded, "but you have a good night."

He just hoped that his son was still at home.

Part 4

Ashton was on the last step when Charles rushed inside. His son had gotten dressed and appeared to be on his way out the door. When he saw his father, he curled his lip and turned up his jacket collar, "where are you going?" Charles asked, sounding far too desperate to continue this hard to get game.

Ashton rolled his eyes, "what difference does it make? You obviously aren't interested anyway so why do you care where I'm going?" his boy was hurt, there were tears shimmering there in the blue eyes, two wet caverns that Charles could get lost in. Ashton made one last attempt to show him how little he cared, "maybe I'll get laid."

Charles felt the electricity run down his spine and he grabbed Ashton by the lapels and crushed the boy to him, there was no where for his son to go and no way that the small body could get away from the powerful, curled biceps. "You're not going anywhere tonight," Charles growled before kissing his boy. It was a hard kiss, closed lips, muffling the boy's protests for a second longer before penetrating his son with his tongue.

Tasting Ashton, licking the inside of his mouth, running the tip of his tongue along Ashton's smaller one until Ashton sprang to life and their tongues met and melded, exploring, the little cries that came from his boy were pent-up need as his soft, small body trembled in his Daddy's arms. Ashton sucked on the tip of his tongue and when Charles withdrew, using his teeth to nibble on the boy just a little, a quick, juicy bite of his boy's bottom lip, he thrust his hips forward to remind Ashton of what was waiting for him, hot and heavy, there, between his Daddy's muscular thighs. Ashton panted as Charles pressed the head of his eager erection into his boy's belly, "Daddy, yes," he bleated weakly, giving up all pretense. His son was so hopeful, the longing was palpable and finally, finally Charles was ready to break the ridiculous promise that he'd made to himself.

It couldn't be anything but right.

He stripped the coat off his boy, Charles wasn't even sure if he hadn't ripped the buttons off but he was in a hurry to begin now that he had finally given in. "Get your ass upstairs," his voice was gravelly and the animal inside tore at him to be released, the coat was on the floor and if Ashton didn't make a run for it, Charles would have him completely naked in a minute, maybe less.

Ashton gave him a coquettish smile, teasing his Daddy openly now rather than the long, furtive looks and the suggestive remarks that Ashton had tossed out time and time again. "Oh yeah, Daddy? What are you going to do to me if I don't?" Charles watched as his boy reached out to touch him. His son's small hand was much too close to his monstrous dick to hide his carnal intentions if he hadn't guessed.

Charles narrowed his eyes, on the prowl, he was a wolf and he had caught the scent. Smiling and licking his teeth like the true alpha predator that he had hidden away all these years, Ashton was going to learn something about his father tonight. "I'm going to pump you full of my cum, baby boy," Charles took a step as Ashton retreated, "your beautiful, little mouth, your sweet boy pussy, every inch of you is going to belong to me when I'm done with you." Once more, he advanced and Ashton retreated, "but that's happening either way. The only question is do you want Daddy to rape you or not?"

His son's eyes were full of the same heat and he whimpered, "oh god, Daddy. I can't wait. Yes, fuck me," they had reached the top of the stairs and Charles was guiding his son, backward, down the hallway, straight to Charles' bed tonight. He nipped the boy like a dog playing with a puppy and Ashton yelped, "oh, Daddy, rape me, tear me apart with your huge cock. It's what I always wanted."

They were finally at the edge of Charles' bed, the same place where he had squelched back his son's name as he touched himself. He had ached for this, dreaming of his little boy's mouth, his little boy's body, his little boy's pink, puckered anus, opening like a bud as he filled Ashton to the brim with his hot, salty need. Charles was rough when he pulled the shirt off, over Ashton's head, pausing only for a second to pluck his large, swollen nipples, bringing his son to two, throbbing points on his way to the zipper of his son's jeans. Charles laid his boy back on the bed as he finished undressing him. It had been years since he had taken his son's clothes off and the feel of his creamy skin in Charles' hands had an entirely different meaning now.

Ashton was naked and his eyes never left his father's body as Charles removed the very last barrier. Shirt tossed aside, pants off, all that was left was his boxers, already wet and clinging to his feverish flesh, "Daddy is so hard for you, your Daddy can't stop wanting his baby boy." Their bodies melted together, a study in contrast, Charles dark fur brushed his boy's smooth body and his big hands skimmed over his son's small chest, "I love those sweet, little titties of yours."

His son purred as he moved under Charles' strong hand, Ashton's small, pink cock thumped and dribbled precum as his little fingers began to explore his father's nakedness for the first time. "Daddy, you turn me on so much," he confessed, almost breathless as he traced every line of muscle, wandering over Charles' pecs, down his solid core, "you really are like an animal. Something about you, it's always gotten to me," his son had a catch in his voice, "I've always fantasized about you, even when I was with someone else."

Charles held his son's face in his hands as he finally admitted, "I've never been with another man."

There was a glimmer in Ashton's baby blue eyes and Charles knew that he'd made the right decision, "Daddy, you mean I'm your first? Your little boy is your first?" he sounded overjoyed and when Charles nodded, Ashton quivered, his body shaking as he finally asked, "Daddy, will you let me suck your cock? May I please?"

Charles kissed his son's forehead and then the tip of his nose and slid over to his cheek. It was light and tender and would have been quite fatherly if it weren't for what he murmured in his ear just before kissing his lobe. "Yes, Ashton, Daddy needs you to suck his cock so good," he placed his strong hands on his little boy's shoulders and guided his son down on the bed. Parting his thick thighs, he made a place in the center of the bed for his son to curl up, bow his head and worship his father's meaty dick. "Daddy has wanted your beautiful mouth on his cock for so long, little boy," he whispered in the dark. The familiar feel of Ashton's wet mouth, the kisses on his mouth would soon be on the dick that yearned for his son. "Lick my cock," he wasn't asking and Ashton didn't hesitate to follow his Daddy's instructions.