The First Timers Club Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love sucking your big cock," she whispered softly while her hand moved over the shaft and her long, delicate fingers caressed my balls. "I can never get enough."

I loved when she called it a cock instead of a dick. It told me how turned on she was. I groaned into her pussy and lapped at her clit and she took me into her mouth to blow my fucking mind to pieces. The emotional afternoon and unexpected visit from two sexy girls whom I'd grown so fond of but thought I'd never see again, shoved aside all pretense of holding back. Ashley's passionate cocksucking drew my climax up in a matter of minutes and I ejaculated into her mouth with a force that nearly caused me pain.

"Oh, fuck, Ashley! Oh fuck! Don't stop, baby. Just keep going. Keep going for as long as you can."

Her saliva mixed with my cum in her mouth to coat my shaft, making her smooth lips feel soft as warm butter. She didn't stop. Her lips teased the head of my cock on every upward movement until my body spasmed from the intensity of the sensation. The delicious agony caused tiny sparks of light to flash before my closed eyes. I gripped her thighs and squeezed them, then arched my back and drove my head into the floor with my mouth wide open.

I heard Courtney cry out from her own orgasm, which only fueled the headiness of my lust. I envied the girls, that they could experience multiple orgasms consecutively. I'd chased after it my whole life. I knew it was possible for certain men to do, under the right circumstances. Not the way I'd done it, though. Ejaculating as quickly as I had. I would have had to have held it in, but I hadn't wanted that. I'd wanted to cum. Finally, I could take no more and I pushed my hips off the ground.

"Just hold me in your mouth. Don't take your lips off my cock yet. I just want to feel your mouth, baby. Oh, god, that feels so fucking good."

When at last I deflated, Ashley sucked and licked her way around the mess of cum and spit that had formed on and around my cock. My body shuddered and spasmed with small, electric tics each time her mouth contacted the hypersensitive head.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life," Courtney gushed when Ashley finished cleaning me off. "Holy shit, Ash. You should have seen your face when you were sucking his dick, and the look on his face after he came in your mouth. Oh my god! I could have another orgasm right now just thinking about it."

"I've never wanted to suck his dick more than I did just then," Ashley said. "I needed him to be in my mouth."

"Well, it showed," Courtney confirmed. "Fuck me, it showed."

All four girls had become quite talented with their mouths. We'd trained incessantly, and I'd given them as much explicit instruction as I could. Do it this way, use your hands like that. They'd all practiced on the same dick and knew exactly how I liked it. Which small things would elevate a good blowjob to a great one. How to get me off quickly or make it last. How to sense when I was about to cum, and what to do and say before, during, and after.

Likewise, their pussies had revealed their secrets to me. I knew where to focus to get the responses I desired. Where to lick, how many fingers to use, and where and how to position them. I knew how sensitive each of their clits were and how much pressure to use. Which shapes to form my tongue so that I elicited the maximum amount of pleasure without overstimulating them. I loved eating their pussies and I doubted I could ever get enough.

When I'd recovered enough to continue, I lined up Ashley and Courtney side by side on their knees and moved between them, fingering one while I fucked the other. Courtney held Ashley's hand and watched her face each time I fucked her. She got off on Ashley's erotic facial contortions, the expressive movements of her eyebrows and the way her mouth opened and closed as my cock churned inside her tight little pussy.

I played with their tails and stimulated their assholes by gently tugging and moving their butt plugs around. I desperately wanted to fuck them both in the ass, but I doubted that either of them would be able to take me inside. The plugs were too small to have opened them up enough, but they could perhaps take a dildo in there with enough patience and lube.

"Do you want me to double fuck you?" I asked Courtney as I plowed her pussy from behind with her tail in my hand, pulling on it with every thrust. "I can put the dildo in there if you want me to."

She looked back at me with her eyes half closed and slowly nodded. I picked up the dildo to prepare it. Then I carefully extracted the racoon tail butt plug and paused fucking her while I pressed the head of the dildo against her rapidly closing asshole. Very slowly, her anus dilated to accept its modest girth. I worked the dildo in and out of her ass several times until she could take its entire length all at once.

Courtney's reactions to the dual stimulation mirrored Brittney's, though her vocalizations were not nearly as loud and unsettling. I fucked her slowly at first, alternating the thrusting of my cock with the pull of the dildo, before synchronizing their movements so they fucked her together.

"How does that feel, baby?" I asked her under my breath. "Does that feel good?"

"Oh god...," was all she could say in response.

I continued to move back and forth between their two pussies, but kept the dildo inside Courtney's ass. Then I asked Ashley if she wanted to be double penetrated as well, but she hesitated to respond.

"Ashley. I asked if you want to get double fucked."

She turned her head and I saw the trepidation in her eyes. "Yeah. I said I would," she said at last.

I furrowed my brow. "That's not what I asked, baby. I asked if that's what you want. Look at Courtney. Look at how much she loves it."

"Oh god, Ash, do it. It feels so fucking good. Oh god, fuck me..." Courtney droned into the cushion when my cock reentered her pussy to join the dildo in her ass. Her reaction made me wish I had two dicks.

Ashley rose up onto her hands and watched me fuck her friend. She bit her lip, then looked at me and nodded. "Do it. I'm ready."

"Are you sure you want it, baby?"

"Yeah," she said with a little more conviction than the first time.

"Then say it. Tell me what you want."

She studied my expression, then the expression on Courtney's face. "I want you to put the dildo in my ass."

A surge of lust washed over me at the sound of those words. I'd dreamed of fucking Ashley's big, beautiful ass since the day I first met her. I moved behind her and carefully removed her butt plug, finding her asshole to be remarkably limber. She'd been wearing her butt plug tails quite a bit, swapping between them with regular frequency, and had learned to expel them swiftly. I pulled the dildo from Courtney's ass and positioned it against Ashley's sphincter, pushing it in before it fully clamped shut.

"There you go, baby. Take it inside. All the way in. Just like that."

Ashley scrunched her face and hunched her back. "Too much," she grunted and I backed off.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She breathed heavily with her head hanging and managed a small nod. "I'm okay," she said between pants, but she didn't seem okay. "I'm fine," she assured me when I doublechecked.

"Okay. We'll take it slow. Just try to relax."

Courtney sat up on her knees to watch and rubbed Ashley's back. "You're doing great, Ash," she said, then looked at me to say, "Put your dick inside her and fuck her."

I applied more lube to the dildo and worked it into her asshole, then lined up behind her to insert my cock into her pussy. Her vagina felt extraordinarily tight with the dildo crowding her ass. I had to take my time to work it inside of her. Ashley grunted and gritted her teeth, but Courtney only urged me on.

"That's it. Get in there. Oh, wow, that's so fucking hot. I love watching it go inside like that."

Courtney grabbed my head and turned it to kiss me. My seeking tongue flew into her mouth on a mission to tickle her uvula. I eased back and thrusted into Ashley and she let out a little cry. I quickly built to a rapid pace, crashing against the backs of her thick thighs while the dildo plunged in and out of her ass. Courtney grew frantic at the sights and sounds of her friend's double penetration. Her lips and tongue moved frantically over my open mouth.

"Fuck her," she whispered. "Fuck her harder."

Her words flicked a switch in the basement of my brain. I reached down to finger Courtney while I slammed my cock into Ashley's impossibly tight pussy. The sounds of her cries should have alarmed me, but they only fueled my passions and soon my orgasm roiled up from my groin, ready to erupt.

I pulled my cock from Ashley's pussy and pushed Courtney's head down, gripping her hair so tight the muscles in my forearm rippled.

"Suck my fucking cock," I growled.

Courtney opened wide to take me inside and I fucked her mouth to another powerful release that left my legs shaking. When I moved to hold Courtney's head with both hands, Ashley expelled the loose dildo from her ass and fell over onto the cushion while I continued to unload into Courtney's mouth.

When I had nothing left to give her, I staggered backwards, panting heavily. Courtney swallowed my cum quickly, then leaped off the couch to kiss me again, her nails raking over my body.

"I want you so fucking bad," she said between gritted teeth. She pressed herself against me and kissed my neck, breathing deeply through her nose. "Oh my GOD, my pussy's on fire right now. I've never wanted to get fucked by you more."

I remembered her saying those things later, but at the time, they hardly registered because my attention was on Ashley, laying on her side, silently crying into a throw pillow.

Chapter 42 - Deepest Regrets

"You didn't hurt me. I'm fine. Really, I am," Ashley repeated for the second time. "I just got scared."

I wasn't buying it. Ashley had the same look in her eyes I'd seen in Erin's after I'd threatened her in the garage and the deep regret that I'd put it there made me sick to my stomach. Ashley had peeled back the curtain to peek at the animal that lurked within me, and it had shaken her. As bad as I felt for hurting her, Courtney felt even worse.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Ash! I should have been looking out for you. I just got so caught up in the moment."

"I know," Ashley said, eager to let her friend off the hook and change the subject. "I'm really okay. Honest, you guys. I enjoyed it. A lot."

Now I knew she was lying. Nothing about that had been enjoyable for her. At best, she had merely suffered through to go along because she knew how much I'd wanted it. As much as she'd grown over the past week, Ashley was still fundamentally a selfless person, eager to please others, and I'd taken advantage of that to induce her to do something she hadn't wanted to do.

Ashley watched my expression darken. She rose from her seat on the sofa and came forward to grab the back of my neck and kiss me. To allay my concerns that I'd very likely brutalized her for my own sexual gratification. When she pulled her head back, she managed a smile.

"That was fun," she lied. "Let's keep going, okay? I'm not done fucking you yet. I don't know how much time we have left, and I don't want to waste a second of it."

Before I could say anything, she leaned in to kiss me again and I surrendered to her embrace and the warmth of her body. I resolved to remain in control the rest of the night and, for the most part, I did. The two girls shared my cock and we fucked for hours in every part of my apartment. I fucked them on the kitchen island and on the countertops, against the wall in the hallway, and on the balcony. I stayed away from Ashley's ass, fearful of what I might do, but I doubled Courtney again when she begged me to do it.

They were insatiable, almost desperate, and I couldn't get enough of them. Our remaining time together was so fleeting, the hours ticking down, and we all felt it. No one wanted it to end, but the limits of human endurance eventually prevailed, forcing us to rest. I fell asleep with my cock inside Courtney's pussy and her arm draped over Ashley's waist.

The morning brought with it a fresh round of sex that continued the previous evening's exploration of my apartment, carrying us into the bathroom. They teamed up to wash me. Their hands and fingers explored every inch of my body and slipped into every crevasse. I allowed them total control, restraining myself from groping them while they continually stimulated my cock, whether stroking me with their hands or blowing me, or sliding my thick shaft between their soapy tits, thighs and butt cheeks.

It was Saturday. No matter what else happened, I resolved to make this our final day together. My close call with Kayla and even closer call with Ashley had demonstrated that I couldn't be trusted around them. Even now, as Ashley dragged her big ass up and down over my cock, I felt an overwhelming desire to force my way inside of her. Courtney saw it. The look of intense longing on my face, and she did something I would later regret.

"Let him fuck you in the ass," she said to Ashley. "He wants it so bad."

Ashley looked at me over her shoulder. She had worked herself up during the long, sensual shower, and her strong arousal overwhelmed her better judgment. She reached back to take hold of my cock and positioned it against her asshole.

"I want you to do it," she said when she saw the worried look on my face, then dragged my cockhead against her tiny bud to tease us both. "I want to give this to you. Fuck my ass, okay? I know how much you've wanted to do it, and I want it to."

Even as she said the words, I moved against her, pushing to enter her. I wrapped my arm around her waist to pull her toward me and she began to open. I kissed her shoulder and neck and the side of her face.

"Tell me if it starts to hurt," I whispered in her ear.

She held me by the back of my neck and kissed me, but I felt her lips tighten and her abdominal muscles flex as I pried open her tight anal passage. I wouldn't fit, and I knew it right at that moment, but I refused to let it stop me. I had to be inside her.

"Get the lube," I said the Courtney. "Hurry up!"

She raced out of the shower while I held Ashley against me. "I'm going to fuck you, Ashley. I'm going to fuck your big, beautiful ass, baby."

"I know," she said softly.

Courtney returned and did me the favor of lubing up my cock, then slipped a finger into her friend's ass to lube her up as well. The movement surprised Ashley, but she didn't protest. I pushed her against the tiled wall and she braced herself with her hands while I lined up against her once again. I wouldn't be denied any longer.

I held her narrow waist as I pushed my cock against her stubborn anus. Once again, she began to open and her body tensed in anticipation.

"Relax, baby. Let me inside."

Ashley shook as my cock forced its way into her rectum. First the head, then the girthy shaft. Her lips trembled as she fought back the scream that pushed against her throat. Her fingers curled into her palms and she cried out.

"Ah!"

I paused, my heart hammering in my chest. I was so close. Just another few inches. I shooshed her and rubbed her back.

"It's okay, Ashley. We're almost there, okay? Just a little more. You can do it, baby."

She nodded her head quickly, her lips pressed into a thin line. I knew she hurt, but she knew how badly I wanted her ass, and she would endure anything to give it to me. Even though I knew that to be the case, I felt no compulsion to stop. I pressed forward, even as she bared her teeth. Even when her entire body vibrated from the pain, I continued.

"I'm in, baby. I'm all the way inside you. How do you feel?" I asked, but she could only whimper. Her obvious distress sickened me, but even then, I couldn't stop myself. "I'm going to fuck you now, okay?"

I pulled out and pushed back in and she screamed in agony.

"NO! STOP! STOP!"

Her shrill cry echoed off the shower walls. I held her still, not moving until Courtney pried my arms off her.

"Let her fucking go!" she yelled and shoved me away. My cock slid from Ashley's ass and she collapsed into the corner of the shower, hyperventilating and crying uncontrollably. Courtney wrapped her arms around her and stroked her hair.

"You're okay now, Ash. Everything's okay."

But nothing was okay. I watched as a thin stream of pinkish water flowed from where Ashley sat huddled with Courtney into the drain, and I knew that would be the last time I would ever fuck any of them again.

"I'm so sorry," Ashley said with utmost sincerity when she and Courtney finally emerged from my bedroom together, wearing the same clothes they'd arrived in. "I wanted to do it for you. I swear I did. But I just couldn't."

We stood together on my balcony where I gripped the railing with a burned down cigarette between my fingers, staring straight ahead, unable to face her. Ashley's apology for my abusive behavior cut through me like an icy wind and her selfless attitude angered me. Why did she have to be like that? Why couldn't she just be furious with me like any other woman would be? I'd rather her scream and spit in my face and call me a bastard and slam the door on her way out of my life forever. I deserved all of that and far worse. I flicked the butt over the balcony and spun around to face them.

"Stop apologizing all the time!" I yelled at her and she shrank back. "Jesus Christ, Ashley, that's all you do is fucking apologize for everything and I can't fucking take it anymore! You need to get the fuck away from me!"

"Stop yelling at her!" Courtney shouted, stepping forward to intercede, but I cut her off with a finger to her face and a menacing glare.

"Don't fucking start with me, Courtney, or so help me god..."

I never saw it coming. The small fist flew out of nowhere and connected with my jaw. A punch not hard enough to knock me out, but enough to snap my head to the side and stun me. Ashley cradled her swelling hand with an angry scowl on her face and tears in her eyes.

"What is wrong with you?" she cried. "Why are you acting like this?"

My reticence to tell her the truth only fueled my anger and frustration. "Because this is who I am! Don't you get it? I've always been like this. The person you met last week? He isn't real. He doesn't exist. Did you learn nothing? If it sounds too good to be true, that's because it is!"

I pushed past her to try to get away from them, but they followed me inside. Ashley refused to give up on me.

"No! This isn't you. I know you. You're a good person. Something's wrong. I can feel it. Something happened to you. Someone hurt you. Why won't you talk to us about it. At least talk to me! Tell me who hurt you! Please!"

When I turned to face her, Ashley flinched and fell backwards onto the sofa. The muscles in my arms and chest bulged. My hands squeezed into fists so tight, my fingernails tore into my palms. I bared my teeth, and my voice sounded inhuman.

"Get away from me!" I snarled. "Don't you understand? I'm an animal, Ashley! A fucking beast! A machine who's only purpose in this life is to fuck!"

I took a menacing step toward her and Courtney threw her arms around Ashley to shield her from the attack she felt certain would come.

"You can never understand! None of you can! I've fucked my way from one end of this goddammed planet to the other, searching for the one woman who could withstand the full fury of my lust!" I pounded my chest with my fist. "This...this carnal rage that burns me up inside, and now that I've found her, now that I've seen what kind of person she is, I want to die, because she's the most vile, disgusting creature I've ever known, and I could never stand to be with her!"