The Fishing Strip

Story Info
A girl gets gradually (and unexpectedly) stripped at a lake.
3.5k words
4.17
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice summer day here on the fishing lake. The greenery rustled under the light breeze, ducks quacked somewhere on the horizon, and the locals were few and far in between, creating a relaxing atmosphere. It wasn't hard to understand why Jan decided to go on a date here, his girlfriend Dora thought as she enjoyed the look of sunrays dancing atop the water. That said, she still felt as if there was a misunderstanding between them. When Jan said they'd come to the lake to relax, Dora envisioned a cozy passtime with fizzy drinks, chaise lounges, and some swimming.

Jan, on the other hand, envisioned a fishing trip where the relating part is simply watching your fishing rod for hours on end, and swimming is prohibited as it'd scare the fish. So while Dora was laying on her chaise lounge in her summer outfit, consisting of a pink T-shirt and tight jeans shorts, Jan was engulfed by his fishing hobby, intricately putting a worm on the hook. The girl's fishing rod was idly left nearby, its owner not interested in it in the slightest.

And why would she be? They were in their twenties. It was time for having fun and trying exciting new things, not wasting their Saturday waiting for some fish. The surrounding folks seemed to support that theory: there were only three elderly gentlemen throughout this bank, and then a family on the opposite side of the lake, with the kids' faces clearly showing that it wasn't their choice to come here. It seemed like fishing wasn't that popular nowadays.

Anyway, Dora tried to be understanding and patiently waited until that dark-haired, handsome boyfriend finished his task. She could only hope it'd happen before some of those senior citizens attempted to talk to her. They'd have a reason to, since Dora was a very nice sight: she had a cute face with a witty glance that attracted many men around her. Even better was her figure, both feminine and athletic. While the girl's breasts weren't the largest, her toned body and taut backside made up for that. Dora's hair was long and dark, loosely falling on her shoulders and almost covering her eyes in an intriguing fashion. All of that made it even stranger that Jan would ignore her for some fiberglass stick.

"Jan, come on, join me here," Dora sang in a sweet voice, getting desperate.

"Wait a second, I'm almost finished!" Her man replied, "I'll cast mine and then help you out."

Dora rolled her eyes a little, sipping lemonade to keep herself sane.

"Jan," she said again, smoothly walking towards her boyfriend, "fish won't go anywhere from this lake, while I might!"

"Just a second," Jan replied with a kind smile, ignoring all the cues possible, "I'm ready to cast. I didn't have much practice in recent months, need to remember the motion."

Jan waved the rod around a little, leading it back and forth through the warm air. Dora stepped away for a second, fearing for her well-being.

"Three, two, one, and..." With a swing of his strong arm, Jan swung the rod backwards before casting it into the water.

Dora was about to let him be, up until she felt a strange pulling sensation. It was her T-shirt, that got caught by the rod's hook due to Jan's careless swing.

"Hey, are you..." The dark-haired girl was about to protest, yet it was too late.

The hook suddenly went up. A sound of ripping fabric hit Dora's ears, and the wind caressed her top, now only covered by a red swimsuit top of questionable modesty. Dora screamed at Jan to let her clothing go, yet the pink T-shirt had already hit the water and disappeared along with the hook.

"Jan!!!" Dora finally exclaimed.

"Shhh," the man whispered, "you'll scare the fish!"

Dora could swear she got red from anger. Yet, she promised herself to be understanding, so, sucking it up, the girl continued in an angry whisper:

"My T-shirt. Gone. You've ripped it off... And not in the way I'd like to!"

"Sorry," Jan shrugged, "it was an accident. I'll get better at casting, I promise."

"Hopefully it'll happen before all my clothing is ruined," Dora humphed.

She crossed her arms under her beautiful, round breasts, making them seem quite large for a moment. Her flat belly served as a nice contrast, showing the girl's dedication to sports and fitness.

"You do look nice like that," Jan chucled a little, making Dora even angrier for a second.

"Finally, a complement," the dark-haired girl replied sarcastically, but it didn't seem to bother Jan at all.

Dora tried attacking him a couple more times, but that fisher simply apologized and showered her with pleasant words. Not because he wanted to make up for his mistake, but because he meant them. Eventually, Dora found it impossible to be mad at him and went back to her resting spot.

"Alright, I'll just go read a magazine. You do your caveman providing stuff," she walked away with her chin up high, "just steer clear of my chaise lounge when swinging that thing, it's dangerous!"

Jan nodded with yet another sweet smile and continued fishing. It went on for some time, he even managed to catch a fish not much smaller than a pinkie! Dora, on the other hand, decided to make the best of her time and lied down to sunbathe. She took off her shorts, revealing her taut, beautiful backside, now only obscured by red panties. The elderly fishers have noticed, landing glances on the girl's toned body and whispering something to each other with grins. Dora didn't mind, as she was never ashamed of her figure and didn't see anything bad in showing off. What the confident girl didn't realize, however, was that she was about to get more than she bargained for.

"Ready, set, go," Jan whispered, casting his fishing rod again.

This time, he was careful not to land it somewhere near his girlfriend. What the fisher wasn't careful about was her shorts, which she left not far from him, resulting in the hook finding its next textile victim and carrying it away into the lake's depths with a loud splash. Dora didn't even realize what happened at first. Yet, as she raised her eyes from her magazine, her face once again got red from rage.

"You... You!!!" Dora screamed in a whisper as loud as she could, "You sent my shorts into the lake! How will I go home like this?!"

Jan recognized how furious Dora was getting, yet remained calm and collected. After all, he didn't see anything bad in his beautiful girlfriend walking around in just a bikini. Her beautiful butt and her long, athletic legs certainly deserved that. He was sorry for her losses, though, and promised to buy her new clothes as soon as he's able. It didn't seem to do much, as Dora was still in the moment where both her T-shirt and shorts were a soggy mess at the bottom of the lake, not thinking much about the future.

"The closest clothing shop is miles away from here!" Dora whispered angrily, "I bet if you were the one losing your clothes, you wouldn't be so calm!"

"Maybe? I'm unsure," Jan scratched his head, as calm as ever, "honestly, I don't think it's that big of a deal."

"Oh, we'll see about that!"

With a look of a warrioress, Dora grabbed the fishing rod Jan brought for her and began swinging.

"What are you doing?" Jan couldn't contain a laugh, his positive attitude prevailing once more.

"I'm making things fair!" Dora smiled devilishly, waving the rod around.

Jan jumped backwards from his vengeful girl, whose eyes were maniacally darting between the shiny hook and his clothes. Three, two, one, swing! No, Dora thought, something went wrong: the rod got stuck against something behind her, not reaching Jan at all.

"Wait, don't pull it, you'll..." The fisher said, yet Dora didn't listen.

In the adrenaline-fueled swing, she pulled the rod with all her might and brought it upwards. A strange clicking sound followed, and suddenly, the girl's nice breasts felt much more free. The laughter of the elder fishers echoed behind Dora's back, while on the other bank, a mother closed her children's eyes with her hands.

"...You'll rip off your bra," Jan concluded, trying his best to hide his laughter.

"What?!" Dora exclaimed, hoping it was just a mistake.

Yet her swimsuit top was hanging on the hook, its fabric totally ruined by the girl's sudden pull. Dora's cheeks got rosy, this time from embarrassment, as she realized her boobs were now bare and completely free for everybody to look at. With a poor timing as well, as there were now several more people on their bank who arrived while she was sunbathing.

Their eyes were all on Dora, clearly enjoying her beautiful body. Her first instinct was to cover herself up and run away from all this shame. Yet she quickly realized that it would make the situation even dumber. So, mustering up the courage, Dora simply waved to other fishermen with a goofy smile and turned back to her boyfriend, who was still a bit giggly due to her misplaced revenge.

"That's all your fault!" Dora said, pouting her cheeks.

"Did I make you destroy your top?"

"You were an indirect cause of that, idiot!"

One could think Dora got so mad that it was over for them. Yet Jan, in his positivity, noticed something in her eyes. A playful smirk hid behind her annoyed expression. Dora really hoped he wouldn't see it, as she herself had issues coming to terms with it. Despite this date going wrong in all ways possible, she was having fun. Fishing was boring, but getting stripped naked near the lake in full view of everybody fishing around her? That certainly was a unique passtime.

"Well, that's what I get for coming here with you," Dora crossed her arms once more, highlighting her bare boobs with a dramatic frown, "I'll know better next time."

"Oh, come on, it's not so bad. At least it's not ice fishing," Jan giggled, causing Dora to give him a playful shove.

"Alright, I'll go sunbathe again, at least my back won't have tanlines this time." Dora turned around and walked back to the chaise lounge, her breasts hypnotically jiggling with each step.

"You look beautiful," Jan couldn't contain his joy, savoring every second of his girlfriend's nudity.

"Well, good to know there's at least something positive about all this," Dora sighed and lied down on her belly, exposing her back to the sun.

Jan continued with his hobby, while Dora did her best to seem angry and not giggle due to all these idiotic events. Her cheeks were burning from a mixture of shame and excitement, her body was full of nervous energy, and there was a strange tingling between her legs that only got stronger the more Dora spent like this. A couple folks passed by, one even greeting Dora and wishing her a nice day. At some point, the dark-haired gal even turned around, now letting the sun (and everyone around the lake) observe her beautiful boobs. Jan cast a couple more times, thankfully with no incidents, yet soon had to call his girlfriend himself.

"What is there? Can't you see I'm desperately trying to salvage this horrible date?" Dora raised the magazine from her face.

"Sorry for interrupting you, but I need help here. The hook's stuck against something."

"And what do you want me to do?"

"I mean, you wanted to swim, right?" Jan asked with a grin.

"I swear, if that stick causes me problems ONE MORE TIME..." Dora got up and walked towards the edge.

The fishing line extended underwater and was clearly stuck, so Jan couldn't do much to retrieve it. Dora assessed the situation, bending over and letting her tits freely bounce along with her moves.

"See? It's stuck," Jan pointed at the line, which was desperately twitching, "maybe you wanna take a dip to set it free? I'm afraid I might tear it apart if I pull harder."

"Oh, just what would you do without me?" Dora accidentally let a smile slide on her face, but quickly corrected herself with a stern tone, "alright, I'll do it, or else we'll be here for the entire week. I'd hate to waste more time here."

"Sure," Jan shrugged.

Dora dove with a loud splash, enjoying the cool water engulfing her topless figure. She quickly identified the issue: the hook just got caught in-between some old planks of wood, which seemingly belonged to a long-lost pier. With a couple of moves, Dora freed the fishing lane and signaled "ok" to her boyfriend, who looked as happy as a child getting a new toy.

"Okay, you can come out now."

"I... I can't!" Dora suddenly replied, feeling something keeping her in place.

It turned out to be her swimsuit bottom: while the unwilling nudist was dealing with the unlucky hook, the planks caught the fabric and now refused to let go.

"Oh, come on already!" Dora exclaimed in sheer anger, trying her best to free her panties.

"Grab my hand!" Jan said, as she was very close to the edge and he could reach her with no issues.

The two combined efforts and did their best, yanking time and time again to let the unlucky girl come back to the shore. Three, two, one, success! The couple pulled at the same time, resulting in Dora jumping out of the water and landing right on top of her boyfriend.

"Whew," Dora wiped the water off her bangs, "I thought I'll be stuck here forever. Thanks!"

"Yeah, no problem..." Jan stopped as he saw his girlfriend.

It wasn't only because she was stunningly beautiful to him, but more due to the fact that Jan could see her bare feminine hips, round buttcheeks, and even her tight and alluring pussy, now only covered by a carefully trimmed line of pubic hair. It took him a second to realize that panties must've gotten ripped off, and while they managed to get them out, they flew right off during Dora's jump.

"What?" Dora asked as she got up, "what are you staring a..."

There was a long, silent pause as the girl looked down at herself to see her figure. A beautiful, sporty, and completely naked figure that was now viewed by a dozen people around her. Jan prepared his complements once more and tightly grabbed the rod, fearful that Dora might start breaking things in the fit of anger. The girl stood there for a second, just letting the water droplets run down her smooth curves, and then...

"Oh my God!" Dora suddenly shouted with a fit of cheerful, loud laughter, "I can't fucking believe it!"

Jan joined in as well, chuckling at the absurdity of the situation. The mask of an angry and uninterested girl Dora crafted for herself now dropped down with the last bits of her clothing, revealing her true view of today's date. Ashamed, angered, and humiliated, she was still having the time of her life. Never before did Dora feel something like this, and she thanked Jan for every bit of today's experience.

"How do these things even happen?!" Dora placed a hand on her forehead, continuing to laugh along with her man.

"The fate finds its ways," Jan winked at her, unable to stop staring at his sexy, naked girlfriend.

When the couple finally stopped giggling, they had a dinner in-between the trees, enjoying the sandwiches made by Jan as well as each other's company. Dora sat on her chaise lounge with her legs far apart, letting everybody enjoy the look of her naked body. The food felt nice after that brief skinny dip of hers, but the feeling of other people passing by and seeing her nakedness felt even better. Then, she finally gave up and let Jan show her how to cast the fishing rod. It wasn't that bad, even if the most enjoyment was had by the spectators observing the nude girl jiggling her bits while waving the rod around. In a fit of sheer luck, Dora even managed to catch a fish that was bigger than all of those Jan saw today.

"Watch and learn!" The girl proudly stated then, shaking her butt with her rightful catch in her hands.

As they had a fun and exciting time, Jan accidentally tripped over one of his girlfriend's sandals and kicked it forward, sending it flying towards the lake.

"I... Apologies," he giggled, "I'm sure we can catch it, it's just..."

Dora stopped him as he tried to reach the swimming shoe. Then, the naked girl grabbed her other sandal and threw it into the lake with all her force, a playful grin on her lips.

"That's how you do it, newbie," the girl stuck out her tongue, teasing her boyfriend, who couldn't even come up with a response due to all of this horny excitement.

Dora read this in his eyes and victoriously strode away, her bare feet getting blacker with each step on the wet ground. Jan got a couple more chances to ogle his girlfriend while they were collecting their things, as Dora used every possible opportunity to bend over and show off her pussy. Yet, nothing could last forever, and soon they had to go back. The two walked holding their hands under the sunset rays, passing more than a dozen folks on their way to the main road.

Dora's nudity seemed to cause a lot of excitement for everybody around her, yet she didn't even seem to notice, only looking at Jan with a loving gaze. Soon, they saw the pavement, which meant it was time to come up with a plan that they both didn't want to talk about. It felt great for Dora to be naked, yet going home this way wasn't an option.

"Wouldn't I get arrested if I showed up like this in a public place?" Dora wondered, feeling her nipples get hard the moment she entertained this thought.

Prominvia was a freedom-loving country, here you could get away with a lot of things that would be unthinkable in the rest of the world. Yet Dora was still not ready to test it with public nudity. Especially after she saw a police car near the edge of the road.

"I mean, you could wait while I buy you new clothes..." Jan thought.

"That'd take hours! I'd have to wait here until tomorrow."

"Sure, but I'm afraid there aren't many other options... Although, if I recall correctly, I brought a fishing net. I totally forgot about it in the... Heat of the moment."

"A net?!" Dora's eyes got round, both due to Jan's dedication to his craft and his audacity.

"Yeah... It doesn't cover much, but legally, you won't be naked."

"I suppose we'll have to take the chance, then."

Jan complied in a moment, "dressing" his girlfriend in this makeshift dress that barely made any difference. Then, he called her a taxi and proposed they move forward, as they still had to be on the road for the driver to notice them. There were several people standing on the roadside, seemingly waiting for a bus. As they noticed Dora, a wave of laughter and cheering rolled throughout the little crowd, with the girl simply grinning and winking in response. Yeah, she told them silently, I am almost-naked in public, and that's how I choose to be.

"Now that's dedication to fishing!" An old man said to his teen grandson, pointing at the net, "see? She's not even afraid to put her body on the line, quite literally!"

One of the fishers approached Jan and touched Dora's "dress". The nudie was afraid he might go out of line, but instead the broad-shouldered man simply complimented Jan on his choice of tools and asked whether he could buy a net this nice. This quickly turned into a blizzard of fishing-specific words Dora didn't understand and wasn't interested in hearing. Oh, men, she thought, even a naked chick isn't enough to stop them from thinking about their hobbies.

Finally, the taxi arrived. Making sure the police officer wasn't arresting her (despite staring VERY intently) Dora exchanges goodbyes with her boyfriend.

"You know, I think despite all, it was..."

Jan didn't have a chance to finish his sentence. Dora pressed his body against her own and kissed him, slowly putting her tongue inside his mouth and letting his tongue do the same. It was like a dance, their tongues caressing each other with great pleasure. After a passionate kiss, Dora licked her lips and ordered Jan to call her again.

"Damn, boy, where did you even find a girl like that?" The balding, bulky man asked while Dora proudly went to the taxi, her feminine parts bounching in the rhythm of her steps.

12