The Five Week Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. You haven't had any good sex in what..."

"Three or four years."

"I don't see why you didn't walk around with a constant hard-on."

"No libido, no erections."

Maggie just sat there, thinking about the added torture of being cut off from normal sexual relief. Both of them just sat in silence for quite a while. Then David broke the silence.

"I think I'll go to bed. See you in the morning, Maggie."

Before he could leave Maggie stood and hugged him. He saw tears in her eyes as she looked him in the face. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that David. I wish...I wish... Goodnight."

As he ascended the stairs she finished her thought in her mind. I wish I could somehow make it up to you.

# # #

The next morning was a Sunday so neither of them had to go to work. Maggie actually had planned to go out with a woman friend, but after last night she had some things to discuss with David.

She waited until after breakfast and they were sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee.

"Um, David, can we continue the discussion we were having last night?"

"I suppose so, but I thought we just about covered everything I had to say."

"Good.. Then it's my turn. Please don't interrupt until I'm finished."

"O.K."

"I spent some time online last night researching your situation and learned a lot. It's not uncommon for a man to lose his sex drive when a spouse dies. But it also happens when a woman has manipulated her man like Peggy did to you. She convinces the man that he is incompetent as a lover and that no woman would have any use for him. I think that's your situation. Peggy emotionally castrated you. It leaves you unable to perform.

"That's a really serious problem. Simply making love to a woman won't change your opinion of yourself. In fact, if it isn't done right trying to reawaken your libido will never be successful. It takes hours of work with a sex therapist, or the dedicated efforts of a woman that you trust to have your best interests in mind. I would like to think I am that woman and that you will allow me to take your through the program.... So, can you do that?"

"Uh, are you offering to help me get my interest in sex back?"

"Yes. I think I am the perfect partner to get you there. I'm a friend, a close friend, that you have no sexual interest in. That's important because if you were interested in me sexually I would quickly become an extension of your ex-wife, and that will never work. But the converse is also true. The friend cannot have a sexual interest in the subject or else she might try to develop a love relationship with you. So, are you O.K. with me being your guide through the libido regeneration process?"

"I think that might work, Maggie. What's involved?"

Week One

The two of them sat facing each other on the couch as Maggie explained what David should expect.

"I found something online called the Five Week Plan. The psychology behind this approach is to slowly re-introduce the man to enjoyable sex without the negativity created by the former partner. It takes place over five weeks and is led by a guide - me in this case. It begins by having the guide and the patient be together in mildly sexual situations. Each week the degree of sexuality between the subject and the guide - you and me - increases. If you feel threatened at any point we move back down the sexuality scale to the previous level and stay there until your emotions are once again in check. Then we continue moving up the scale."

"Won't that leave the subject sexually excited all the time? That will be hard to deal with."

"That is the goal of the entire program. Once you reach that level you're cured."

"What about you? Won't you be excited all that time?"

"That's why the guide has to be a friend who feels no sexual attraction to the subject."

"So... you aren't sexually attracted to me right now; even a little bit?"

"Are you kidding me! After what my ex-husband did to me I don't think I'll ever want to have sex again. At least not with a man."

"So you're a lesbian?"

"No way! But I'm allowing for the possibility that I may enjoy sex with a woman someday.... So, that's it. That's the program. Do you have any questions?"

David asked with some trepidation, "When do we start?"

Maggie stood up. "Right now if you want to."

"If this gets too much for me to handle can I drop out?"

"No, because the part of you that's broken will look for ways to avoid the pain that comes with the program and quitting is the easiest way out. If you're going to do this you have to commit to the entire program."

David thought for a few moments. "O.K. I'm in."

Maggie replied "Good" then she unzipped her shorts and let them fall to the floor. Next she removed her T-shirt leaving her in her bra and panties. She looked to see what his reaction would be.

David instinctually turned his head away. "You can't do that. It's not proper."

"Look, part of the program is retraining your natural responses to sexual things, to bypass prudish thinking. So turn your head and look at me."

He slowly turned towards her. What he saw was a 5' 10" attractive woman - not beautiful, but shapely with well-toned muscles. Her opaque bra covered her breasts completely, not letting any details of her nipples or aureoles show through. Her full-sized panties were of thick white cotton to block any visibility of her pubic hair.

"So, how long will you stay like this, Maggie?"

"This first week I'll be semi-nude whenever the two of us are alone in your apartment."

"It will take some getting used to, but I think I can handle it."

Maggie nodded her head and plopped down beside him on the couch. He moved away, feeling uncomfortable with being too close to her. But as the day wore on, with each of them doing what they would normally do, it bothered him less and less. Even eating dinner across from her at the kitchen table didn't feel wrong.

That night they went to their respective rooms, said goodnight, and closed their doors. As David laid down in his bed he breathed a sigh of relief. I made it through the first day. That wasn't so bad. That's when he heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"Uh, sure."

Still in her bra and panties she entered and walked over to the bed. "Move over. Make me some room."

"W... What?"

"You heard me."

David moved over to the far edge of the bed and folded the covers back, making room to let the semi-nude Maggie lay beside him.

Maggie crawled under the covers and laid on her back.

"What's this about," David asked.

"This is part of the treatment. We have to sleep together without touching, at least for week one."

They lay there silent for a while without talking. Then David spoke.

"This going to cause all kinds of thoughts to run through my mind."

"That's the point," she answered.

By the third night those thoughts had all but disappeared. He made room for Maggie and listened for her knock. This time she didn't knock; she just let herself in. She reached over to turn the room light off but left it on long enough for him to get a mental snapshot of her before it got dark. He was surprised to see that she had changed her underwear. Her full bra had been replaced by a half bra and her full-fit panties were now mid-length, with the waistband halfway between her navel and her crotch. As she slid in beside him he commented, "You upped the ante, didn't you."

"All part of the program."

"So where do you go from here? A thong?"

"No, it doesn't go quite that far."

After a pause he asks, "So this is not going to end up with no clothes on?"

"Nope, that's a graduate level course."

# # #

After the first week ended on Sunday morning David was eager to move on to the second phase of the program and asked Maggie what the next step had in store. She replied, "Not so fast. I have to evaluate your progress in Week One."

"O.K. What do you want to know."

Maggie sat on a stool in a white lab coat, a clipboard, and eyeglasses. She held the clipboard up and began reading the questions. It looked like she checked boxes or made brief notes summarizing his answers.

"First, have you had any erections this week?"

"I haven't had one of those in months."

"Not even a morning woody?" David looked embarrassed but answered no.

"Have you had any erotic dreams during the past week?" Again, he blushed and answered no.

"Has my attire excited you... in any way?"

"You have a lovely body Maggie, but it doesn't get past my brain."

Maggie smiled briefly as she asked the final question. "On a scale of zero to ten, how would you rate your libido level right now?"

"Zero."

"You mean you haven't found this week sexually exciting at all?"

"Not in the least."

"Well, that's a little disappointing. Let's see what happens in Week Two."

Maggie stood up, put her clipboard and eyeglasses on the kitchen counter, and opened the lab coat. She held it open for almost a minute, then took it off and hung it in the closet. She stood in front of him again and slowly turned around so he could see what she had to offer.

"What do you see, David?"

"I see a beautiful woman wearing a see-through a lace bra and panties... Oh, and she is also wearing a big smile?" he added as he felt her smile brighten up his mood. Then he quickly looked away.

She held his chin in her hand and pulled his eyes back to look at her again. Keep looking. Overcome your programming and really look. There is no time limit."

She gave him a few minutes as his eyes moved to different parts of her body. She saw his eyes quickly dart down to look at the shadow of her public hair that showed through the lace, but he looked away immediately.

"What color is my pubic hair? Is it blond like my head or is it brown?"

He had to look again and pay close attention. "Your pussy hair is blond like your head. But as I study it I can see a few red hairs here and there."

"Very good. Now, are my breast nipples inies or outies?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"How hard of a question can it be. Do they push out against my bra or pull back into my aureoles and hide?"

"Uh, it looks like they are hiding."

"Good. Hang on a minute.:

Maggie pinched each of them and bent her chin down to suck on them. After a couple of minutes she removed her hands and pulled the captured nipple from her lips. She took a step closer to David, held her chest out and asked him, "What about now?"

It only took a glance to see the change. "They are now outies. I mean they're way out there."

The two followed their normal evening routine. David brushed his teeth and climbed into bed, moving over to the far side of the bed to make room for Maggie. But she got into bed on her knees and rolled him over to the center of the bed with his back towards her. Then she slid close and spooned him from behind.

She immediately felt his body stiffen up, so she reached around and ran her hands over his chest.

"There is no need to be afraid, David. She can't hurt you anymore and I'm not anything like her. Just relax and try to go to sleep."

She continued to try to comfort him but after 30 minutes David said, "I can't do this, Maggie. It hurts, and I'm about to break down and cry."

She kissed him on the shoulder and rolled away from him. She held his hand as she lay beside him and said, "Don't worry, David. Like many other things it's two steps forward followed by one step back. Let me go change into some less revealing underwear. He grabbed her wrist. "No, don't do that. I love looking at your body, and the more I see the happier I am. As long as we don't overdue the skin-to-skin touching I'll be alright."

"O.K. David. We'll try this for a week or so then see if we can move on."

Maggie's plan was to introduce him to skimpier underwear this week but that could wait.

Week Two

By the end of Week One David had finally gotten used to letting Maggie sleep next to him with some skin contact. Mostly she lay beside him with her arm thrown over his chest and one leg over his leg. David had really gotten used to seeing her in her lace undies without feeling trapped.

The two of them got together the second Sunday morning and assessed his progress.

"So how did you do with erections this week David. Any news to report?"

"Well, seeing you in the lacy underwear the first day gave me a semi - semi soft, semi hard. But it seemed to be purely a reflex. I didn't feel any tingling... down there."

"Down where, David?"

"Uh, you know, between my legs."

"And what do we call that?"

"I can't say it in front of you, Maggie."

"Come on. Use your big boy words. What is the correct name for it?"

"He leaned over close to her ear and whispered,. "It's my penis."

"What was that? I didn't hear you."

He repeated the word in a normal voice.

"Shout it out. Let the world hear it, David."

He overcame his reluctance and yelled "It's called a penis, a dick, a peter, a schlong."

"Oh, that's one I haven't heard before."

"Us guys have more names for it than you can imagine, Maggie."

"So, you didn't feel even a hint of a response?"

"Not really. Even a semi hard-on is useless for its intended purpose."

She went through the rest of the questions but got the same responses as before.

"O.K. Hang in there. Don't get discouraged.

"I'm going to start this week with an exercise we will do each evening. While we are eating supper I will remove my bra entirely so you can get a really good look at my breasts. At first they will be unexcited, then starting Wednesday, I will be thinking stimulating thoughts to try to keep my nipples fully erect. Did you know that the erectile tissue in my nipples is the same as that in your penis?"

"No I didn't know that. It makes sense though."

"So, when you see my nipples getting hard, realize that your penis could also be getting hard if you can relax and let it happen."

"One can always hope. What else is on this week's agenda?"

"We're going to do an exercise when we go to bed every night. We will put lots of pillows at the head and foot of the bed, leaving the bedside lamps on to provide some illumination. Then we will both remove our clothes from the waist down and prop ourselves on the pillows at each end, giving a clear view of each other's genitals. Then we'll spend the next hour studying the details and discussing the parts that give us pleasure."

"Wh... What is the purpose of that?"

"Do you really know what a pussy looks like close up?"

"No."

"You mean that you have never had your face in Peggy's pussy, driving her crazy with your lips and tongue?"

"No, she never asked for that."

"The whole purpose of this program is to get you fully functional again so you can date women, take them to bed, and give them all the pleasure they can stand."

"But why do that?"

"Because there are some very sensitive lady parts down there that will drive a woman wild and give her several orgasms even before your penis enters her. If you learn to do that well you'll have women waiting in line for you to take them out."

"But I have no idea how to make that happen."

"I think you're going to need some extra instruction in that area after we finish the program."

"What do you mean by extra instruction?"

"We'll worry about that later. Let's get ready for bed."

When they were both settled with their genitals exposed Maggie pulled out a telescoping pointer and touched the head of David's penis.

"Do you know what this part of your penis is for?"

"Of course. It the part that feels really good when it rubs against something."

"Something like the inside of a pussy?"

"Yes, I remember that from the early part of my marriage to Peggy. She was a lot more accommodating back then."

"But it doesn't have to be a pussy. It can be a hand - yours or a partner's - or the inside of your partners mouth. Did Peggy ever do that for you?"

"No, she thought it was too dirty."

Maggie went on to describe the other parts of his 'stuff' and how each responds to specific kinds of stimulation.

"O.K. You got that? Because it's up to you to ask your lover for what you want."

Maggie redirected the pointer to her own equipment. She pointed out the entrance to her vagina, the major and minor labia, and how a clear, slippery liquid is supposed ooze out when she gets excited. "Tomorrow I'll show you how that works."

"Now for the grand finale, the magic button. See this little hood right here? Let me show you what's under it. " She pulled back the clitoral hood to reveal a tiny pink nub of soft tissue.

"It doesn't look like much does it? Kind of like a tiny penis. As a matter of fact it is just like a tiny penis. When it gets sexually excited it gets erect just like a penis and grows to several times the size it is now. When this is stimulated the right way it produces just as much pleasure for me as the head of your penis does for you. This is the most important organ for producing orgasms in women. It takes a little longer than a penis to reach that massive wave of pleasure, but a woman's orgasm can last much longer that a man's.... So, you think you have all that inside your head?"

"No. It's too complicated."

"Well I'll take you through it every night this week until you have it memorized. Then next week I'll show you how it works in action."

Week Three

After breakfast on Sunday morning number three Maggie asked the usual questions. David reported four episodes of semi erections that lasted longer than the one last week. They all occurred as he went to sleep after Maggi reviewed her anatomy. David said this was discouraging; he expected to be further along in the healing process by now.

"What matters, David, is that there was some improvement, no matter how small. The trip of a thousand miles begins with the first step and all that shit. Don't give up. This week's Program should show even more results."

"What are we going to do?"

"We squirt pepper spray on your dick."

"WHAT!"

"Just kidding. No, we'll resume our positions on either end of the bed and you get to watch me get myself off - masturbate to orgasm."

"Whoa.... That caused a twitch in my dick."

"Good. Now let's get started."

"But it isn't bedtime yet."

"We're going to do this first thing in the morning. The Sun shining in the window will give you plenty of light to see my pussy in action."

"How long will a session last?"

"I'll keep at it until I climax, which could be anything from a few minutes to half an hour, depending on how excited I get. And that depends on how much you encourage me while I'm doing it... if you start to show signs of excitement it will definitely speed things up. For now you go on up to the bedroom and I'll join you in a few minutes."

David went upstairs, fluffed up the pillows and opened the drapes all the way to make certain he had all the light he needed to get a really good look. When Maggie showed up she had on a black satin kimono robe that stopped just above the knees. A loose belt let it hang open just enough to expose her breast cleavage. She twirled around to give him a good look then settled into the pillows at her end of the bed. When she opened the robe he could see that she was wearing black satin bikini panties and no bra.

David thought, Wow, she looks really good in that outfit. I can almost make out her pussy hair through the thin material of her panties. As he stared a little longer he felt his penis stir and try to get erect.

She said "O.K. Listen up. I'm about to tell you something very important. Normally a woman's pussy is quite dry. Never ever rub or stick anything into a woman who is dry. If you spend enough time at the beginning in foreplay with kissing and feeling her breasts, she should be naturally lubricated by then. But if she isn't you need to add a liberal coating of artificial lubricant like K-Y jelly or Astroglide. But make sure to warm it in your hands first. Nothing will kill a woman's mood more than to have some cold liquid splashed on her pussy."