The Fixer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you excitable?" Suriya cooed as Derek began kissing every inch of body he could find.

"Sorry but you're even more sexy in person." Derek replied between kisses. Eventually Suriya managed to turn him over and start undoing his trousers to liberate his hard cock from a fabric tent it was about to burst out of.

Badiha watched the show unfolding on the camera and once again had to hide the joy she felt seeing the fruits of her labour. Grace and Malcolm were right next to her so she couldn't reveal how wet she was to see Suriya wrap her lips around Derek's cock. She had been talking to Derek for the last couple of days, working him into a lather, building the sexual frustration that Suriya was now releasing. A small part of her was screaming that it should be her seductively handing him a condom and licking her lips with anticipation.

"They're not all going to be this vanilla are they?" Grace asked.

"Not everyone is like us, for her this is already pretty extreme." Badiha replied. Grace dwelled on 'like us' a bit longer than Badiha was comfortable with, but she knew it was inevitable that she'd have to tell Grace the depths of her perversion soon.

"Yeah the prostitution is hot, but it's just going to be one guy after another having normal sex?" Grace asked as Suriya straddled Derek and slowly lowered herself onto his cock, moaning with delight at cheating on her husband for the first time.

"It escalates, she wanted two to five people, at least one of them a woman, we're going to give her that one at a time throughout the week, then just as she thinks that's the whole experience we give her the grand finale. Plus there's the appointment she has after this." Badiha explained, gradually getting louder to speak over the orgasmic moans coming from her computer speakers and through the wall.

Derek gripped Suriya's thighs as he spurted inside of her. Suriya pulled herself off his cock and snuggled next to him for a moment before Derek panicked, cleaning up, getting changed, and leaving a stack of notes on the counter as he rushed out of the room.

...

Suriya was a bit confused about Badiha and the gang ushering her out of the room for a vaguely defined appointment. It was only when they arrived at a nearby tattoo parlor that she remembered asking for her body to be marked. She was a bit disappointed to just be given a tattoo but when Badiha explained further she found herself getting more excited.

"Today you are going to get a small black flower outline tattooed on your hip. That flower will be Derek's flower. Every time you sell your body, we will come here with your fee to add another flower to the pattern. To anyone looking it will look like a fairly commonplace flower pattern, but to you each flower will remind you of a time you sold your body."

Suriya removed the skirt she had come out in and lowered the waistband of her knickers before sitting down in the chair and shuddering as the buzz of the tattoo needle echoed through the room.

...

The next day Suriya was eager to see who would be providing her second flower, her first flower was small enough that it could be covered by a large band aid while it healed and barely hurt as much as Suriya thought it would. Badiha informed her that she had one client booked for the early afternoon and a second for the evening, she would then have a day off before having two more sessions with clients.

Her first client was a strange situation, she was due to give the keynote speech at an actuarial conference and had pre-speech jitters. Jitters which she found went away if she hired a prostitute and dominated her for an hour.

A mousy woman with thick glasses knocked on the door, almost dropping her pull along suitcase as she did. Suriya opened the door and smiled warmly as she welcomed in her latest client.

The woman mumbled that she wanted to use the bathroom, before locking herself in and leaving Suriya confused. It was a bit of time before the door was flung open and the formally meek woman stood transformed in a latex corset, trousers, gloves, and boots. She flexed a riding crop in her hands before pointing it at Suriya.

"Why is my whore still wearing clothes?" She boomed as Suriya immediately reacted by stripping down.

"Now it's getting interesting,'' Grace giggled as she watched over the camera.

"Your filthy bathroom left a smudge on my pristine boot, I hope your tongue is up to the job of getting it off." She yelled. Suriya got down on her knees, bent over and began licking the woman's outstretched boot, as she did so her new mistress began lightly swatting at her bare bottom. "Alright slave, knees apart, hands behind your head, let's see what I'm working with."

Suriya obeyed each barked command, then kneeled quietly as her new mistress inspected her.

"Hmm, nice body, good tits." She noted, out of nowhere she swatted Suriya's left breast with her crop and noted her response. "Strong wince from a mild swat, you're not a pain whore are you?"

"Not really, no." Suriya responded, only to receive another swat across her breasts.

"The correct response was 'no mistress'. Let's try again. You're not a pain whore are you?"

"No mistress." Suriya replied.

"Have you ever licked cunt before?"

"Yes mistress." Suriya replied, not revealing her first time was two days ago while training with Grace

"Well then I expect results." The dominatrix responded, unzipping a long zipper that ran between the legs of her latex trousers, freeing her pussy. She stepped forward and forcefully thrust Suriya into her crotch, giggling at her new slave having to quickly adapt to her new reality and start lapping at her mistress.

"We should get her on retainer." Grace joked.

"Keep an eye on the actuarial conferences and you can take Suriya's place next time." Badiha replied, voicing what had been swirling through her head anyway.

"Urgh, you are rubbish with a pussy." The dominatrix cursed, pushing Suriya away. She rummaged through her suitcase and pulled out a gag with a dildo sticking out from the ball designed to be bitten into by the slave. "Put this on, I want to fuck your face and your tongue is clearly not up to the job."

Badiha felt a tingle of masochistic empathy but quickly suppressed it as the dominatrix watched Suriya strap on the gag and at her mistress' bidding lay down on her back with the dildo sticking up in the air. The woman turned around and backed herself up over Suriya's body before easing the dildo inside her pussy. She then began to bounce on Suriya's face, occasionally slowing to plunge the dildo deep inside of her and smother Suriya between her cheeks. As she began to moan and writhe, the riding crop which had not left her hands began to swat as Suriya's tits and cunt.

Eventually she screamed and shuddered as with one final thrust she plunged the dildo into herself, gripping Suriya's tits tight in her hands as her body was wracked by an almighty orgasm. She climbed off Suriya and removed the gag.

"Very good slave, now wait outside while I get redressed." She gasped. Suriya hesitated but could see her client was not joking and left her hotel room.

Badiha, Grace, and Malcolm kept a close eye on the corridors, ready to spring into action if anyone was coming in the direction of Suriya as she stood outside her room, naked and glowing with riding crop marks. Eventually her dominatrix hurriedly left her hotel room, redressed in her unassuming day to day clothes and mumbling something about cash on the bedside table.

...

As they left the tattoo parlor with a new flower on Suriya's hip, her only question was who her next client was.

"Well this client wants the full experience of sleeping with a prostitute." Badiha awkwardly explained.

"Don't they all?" Suriya asked.

"Yes, but this one may be a bit more awkward."

...

Suriya looked out into the street wondering how it had come to this. She was standing on a road that was not a major road, but still busy enough that cars would often drive by to see the state that she was in. Her makeup and clothes had been specifically chosen so there was no doubt that she was a prostitute walking the streets. She was wearing a tight strapless red dress that only covered from the edge of her cleavage to the tops of her thighs, with platform heels ensuring her exposed legs were kept alluringly toned. Her matching red thong barely covering anything whenever she bent over to talk into someone's car window.

To ensure she was safe, she was flanked either side by Badiha and Grace, also in street walkers outfits to blend in. Badiha had decided on a fishnet top over a bright pink bra, a black skirt that was practically a belt, offering plenty of flashes of her matching pink knickers, and fishnet stockings that ran down to her open toe stiletto heels. Grace was wearing a tight green tube top with denim short shorts that let everyone see an unobstructed view of the curves of her bottom, and platform heeled boots to keep them firm.

Badiha wished the client wouldn't take so long, although she wondered if he was watching the show as part of what he was paying for. So far three other cars had stopped and asked how much, only to be turned away by the high price they had picked to deter outsiders. Just in case men didn't take no for an answer, they each had a taser in their purses alongside the condoms, lube and other supplies.

Eventually a car pulled up that Badiha recognised from the client's description. She double checked the license plate and there was no doubt this was the man Suriya was put here to meet.

"This is the guy Suriya." Badiha whispered, pushing Suriya front and centre to alluringly lean into his car and ask if he wanted a ride. After a bit of small talk, Suriya climbed inside and Badiha let a sigh of relief leave her mouth as the car drove away.

"Alright, now we can head back and get out of these clothes." Badiha sighed.

"Actually, I was quite enjoying the attention I was getting in this outfit. I was going to walk to supermarket and buy us some snacks, drink in the looks as I go." Grace admitted.

"I don't want to do that." Badiha lied.

"You don't have to, you can just head back."

"I'm not leaving you alone like this."

"You once sent me out on my own wearing nothing but cookie dough ice cream." Grace laughed.

"On a street I knew, to a shop I was familiar with. We don't know what will happen here." Badiha warned, but she could see that look in Grace's eyes that said this was the unique kind of bad idea that wasn't going to be shaken by petty things like logic.

"If anything goes wrong I have this taser. I'll meet you back at the hotel." Grace defiantly stated as she stormed off, leaving Badiha on the street corner with her head in her hands.

Badiha didn't know why she had to pretend to be so proper in front of Grace. She still saw sexual humiliation as a form of weakness and some vestigial ego told her she needed to look strong for her new employee. But she could feel that her pride had deprived her of a fun time showing off her body at the supermarket. She knew it was dangerous to go back to indulging this bad side of her, but everything about this niche she had carved for herself had been feeding the mental beast that had been awakened on that isolated Scottish island.

"You looking for a party?" A voice came over the sound of a resting engine, breaking through Badiha's contemplation. It took Badiha a second to realise the man had pulled his car over to talk to her as she was still stood on a street corner wearing the clothes and makeup of a prostitute. At first she considered turning him down flat but decided to have a little fun before pricing herself out of his league. She seductively leaned over his open window and giggled.

"What sort of party you have in mind?" Badiha asked.

"Honestly, I haven't got long between shifts. But work is stressful and I could use a quick fuck on the back seat of my car before I head back." He explained. Badiha eyed his car up and down as she prepared to drop the bomb to put an end to this, but for some reason her mouth engaged before her brain could have any say in the matter.

"Party like that will be £50"

"Wow, what a bargain. Hop in." The guy replied while Badiha's eyes grew wide to what she had just arranged to do. She glanced around and couldn't see anyone, so she strutted around the car and got into the back seat. The man began to drive, snaking deep into suburbia, his eyes occasionally glancing at Badiha's body, making her feel a strange pride at how distracting her overt sexuality was. Her mind now committed to what was about to happen, she decided it would be fun to strip off what meager fabrics were covering her body. Naked and on the back seat of a stranger's car, she began to lightly play with herself and the man ended up almost slamming into a tree.

Eventually the man found a mostly empty cul-de-sac full of sleepy terrace houses. Badiha found herself embracing him and helping him climb into the back seat, his frustration at her show on the back seat clearly boiling over into rabid lust as his hands grabbed and squeezed whatever they could find.

While he began to clumsily rub Badiha's pussy, she busied herself freeing his cock from his trousers. She tried to shuffle down to wrap her lips around his hard dick but was rebuffed.

"I don't think I could last a blow job, and I really want to fuck you in the pussy." He explained.

"I'm flattered, so how do you want me?" Badiha asked.

"You're really up for anything aren't you?" He noticed as Badiha squirmed and nodded. "Alright, I want to fuck you doggy style, with half your body out the window."

Now it was time for Badiha's sensible thoughts to take a back seat, her brain was screaming that it put her in danger of exposure and even arrest but all complaints were in vain as she handed her customer a condom before rolling down the window and pushing herself through until her face and torso were caressed by the night air.

Badiha felt goosebumps cover her skin from the exposure, she glanced down to see her tits hanging beneath her, swaying with the shuffling adjustments to her position. Then she felt the man's hard cock pressing itself against her wet pussy. She reached back with one hand to help guide him in and check he'd put the condom on like he said, then returned to pushing herself up against the outside of the car as her body began to sway with his thrusts.

A moan escaped her mouth and Badiha quickly swallowed it, but as she did so she noticed a light come on in the house across the street.

'No,' she thought to herself as she saw the curtain twitch, then get pulled open as a middle aged man looked out from his house to watch her hooker tits sway with the pounding she was getting inside the car.

'No, no, no." She thought to herself as she saw a grin cross his face. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Fuck." She said out loud, although her client just thought it was a groan of ecstacy from his performance. Badiha looked straight into the camera and felt a wellspring of humiliation as her whoring was being filmed, she even noticed the man had begun to touch himself down his trousers while he was filming.

'For a man who claimed he wouldn't last long to a blow job, he seems to be taking forever cum in my pussy' Badiha thought to herself as her humiliation seemed to continue far longer than was comfortable. She felt herself climaxing at the humiliation, waves of pleasure swirling around her warm pounded pussy and cold swaying tits.

Badiha found herself beginning to ham up her orgasmic bliss, for the benefit of her client and her cameraman. Her moans echoed down the street and she could have sworn she saw a few more lights turn on, but she didn't have time for that as she felt her clients knees buck and he surged inside of her. He pulled her back inside the car.

"You realise you probably woke up the whole street with your big mouth." He chastised through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry." Badiha replied, instantly falling back into her sexual slave persona.

"Well we better get the fuck out of here before someone calls the police." He said as he climbed into the front of the car and started up the engine and quickly pulled away.

Badiha began to redress on the back seat as the man made a beeline back to where he had picked her up. They arrived back at that street corner and the moment the car had stopped the man was thrusting some cash at Badiha, hurriedly trying to get her out of his car.

"Sorry again for waking the street with my whore moaning. Please take this as an apology." She stated, handing him her knickers before getting out of the car. His rush to get out of the situation was forgotten as he watched Badiha walk away from the car, her tiny dress completely ill-equipped to maintain modesty while its owner was commando.

...

Badiha was relieved to get back to the hotel before Grace or Suriya and change. Suriya was not far behind, having been taken back to her John's hotel room for sex that was 'rough but not too far'. Grace was much further behind, her trip to the shop had been derailed by her runaway lebido, like Badiha she returned with parts of her outfit traded away to strangers for petty reasons.

Badiha had the tattoo artist on call so even though it was late at night she was still able to get Suriya to the parlor to get a new flower for her hip. Suriya seemed to have a perverted pride at the trio of flowers blooming from her perversion. As the group agreed to head back to the hotel, Badiha hung back to chat with the tattoo artist. She waited until they were out of the door before quietly making her request.

"Could... could I also have a flower tattooed on my hip."

...

"So, are you feeling sexy?" Badiha asked, trying to psych Suriya up as she squirmed sat on the bed. She was being told to keep her mask on, had a heap of makeup with fake contouring to disguise the shape of her face, and even her tattoos had been covered with a heavy layer of thick foundation. This was going her with a low level dread about what client would be coming next as they clearly didn't want them to recognise her.

"I feel sexy, but..."

"You do have a sexy butt." Grace interrupted.

"Trust me, this client will banish any lingering doubts that you are a total smoke show." Badiha assured. "Just act natural and don't forget we will come rescue you if you tell him to stop and he doesn't."

The gang cleared out of the room and into their makeshift surveillance setup next door as Suriya nervously fiddled with the draping lace of her lingerie. She jumped a little when she heard the knock on the door, before collecting herself, straightening up her mask, and going to answer.

The first thing Suriya noticed was the navy blue suit, it struck her as interesting as her husband had one just like it. A split second later she saw a face that was also just like her husband's, staring at her with erotic contempt.

"Hi..." she began but was immediately cut-off.

"Shut up whore." Her husband replied, pushing her into the room and closing the door behind him.

Suriya was stunned silent as he began to roughly tear away her lingerie, aggressively claiming her body as his. He undid his trousers and pushed Suriya down onto her knees, forcing his cock into her mouth and laughing at her gagging chokes. Occasionally if she choked particularly hard he would pull her by the hair off his dick, but only to give her face some light slaps before grabbing the back of her head and forcing her into a blowjob again.

This was not the same caring loving man she had married. This wasn't the man who didn't tell Suriya he was terrified of roller coasters until after they were married, despite two of their first three dates being at theme parks. This was a man treating Suriya like she simply didn't matter, when she was used to a man putting her first at every turn.