The Flake Taken 05

Story Info
A planned bike trip goes awry.
4k words
4.84
1.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night after I had gotten off work, I had checked my Facebook for any updates on a group bike ride I was planning on attending on Saturday. There were only five riders who had confirmed. It wasn't that unusual for these type of plans. I had gone on a couple of these in the past, the first had far more riders then planned, the other ride only had a couple less then had confirmed. If the weather changed it was typical to cancel a ride altogether. Saturday morning I pulled my bike into the gas station that was the designated meeting spot. There was one bike already there. It was another big Harley touring bike. The rider was reclining on it as he waited for others to arrive. Like me, the classic attire of a biker was evident. A leather vest over a t-shirt, jeans, and boots with sunglasses perched on top of his head as he looked at his phone.

"What's going on?" I greeted as I lowered my kickstand and swung my leg over to dismount.

"Hey there." He answered. "I just got here. Are you from the group for the ride today?"

"Yep. And I need to fill up while we wait." I started filling my tank as we waited for other riders to arrive. "I'm Brad."

"Jake." He responded as he reached his fist out. Fist bumps have apparently taken the place of handshakes, so I did the obligatory bump in greeting.

Only needing four gallons makes for a quick fill-up on a bike. Since I had time, I decided to do a quick once over of my ride while waiting. When I finally looked at my watch it was ten minutes past the "kickstands up" time, meaning we should have already been on the road.

"I guess this is it, just us two." Jake said as he kept looking around for others to appear. "So did you want to cancel for today or go ahead with the plan?"

"I'm here for a ride. I'm ready and my bike's ready. I say we go ahead." I swung my leg over and fired up my beast of a bike.

Jake did the same and we left the parking lot heading east. Taking the highways out of town, I let Jake lead. The trip's plan had been suggested and agreed to over the course of the last few days, so it was not simply aimless wandering. There was a specific route with fuel stops along the way. The destination / turn around point was a little diner in a small town in the woods of East Texas. For the uninitiated, diner food is some of the best food you'll find. Bikers have a tendency to center their scenic rides around where they'll be eating.

Three hours in, we were off the highway and into the scenic portion of the trip. We stopped for fuel and got back on the road until we got to the diner. It was just as its' Yelp reviews stated. It was a little run down, but comfortable and with great food. Jake and I discussed our bikes, rides, and jobs. After the check was paid, we hit the road again. The original plan had been to turn around and start making our way home, but we decided to head south and take a different route. Neither of us loved traveling the highways, and since there was no hurry we took the longer, winding route towards home. We were still in the wooded region of East Texas when it started to rain. The weather report had been mostly clear, so this change was unexpected, and I was not prepared.

The storm was getting stronger. Without a helmet on, raindrops feel like hail. Even though I have a windshield, there are no wipers on a bike. Jake was still in the lead, and had slowed down considerably. I knew how he felt, as I am no fan of riding in the rain either. The road was empty and we ended up stopping under a bridge to get out of the rain and make a plan.

"I'm soaked." Jake said as we looked at our alternatives. "We can ride through it, or hole up somewhere until it blows over."

"People drive stupid in the rain. That's part of the reason I don't ride in it if I can avoid it. I vote for stopping somewhere." I advised.

Google Maps yielded a couple of options within a few miles. We decided on a hotel nearest to us so we wouldn't have to ride much farther. The sky had gotten darker as more storm clouds moved in. We arrived and were squishing in our boots as we made our way across the lobby. The clerk was a younger girl who simply looked bored behind the desk. Several tattoos and piercings were visible in contrast to the pink pixie haircut.

"Yeah?" was all she said as we stopped at the check in counter.

"We need a room." Jake said as he pulled out his credit card and dropped it and his license in front of her.

She didn't even look up as she typed info into the computer. She loaded a keycard and slid it back across the counter with the credit card and license. "Room 305. Elevators are over there." She didn't even point, just jerked her head to indicate direction.

Jake and I headed towards the elevators. "I figured we'd only need one room to wait out the storm." he explained. "I'm soaked and cold. I'm gonna take a hot shower to warm up and see if I can get my stuff dry before we get back on the road."

Opening the door to the room, we immediately noticed there was only one bed. Even though it was king sized, the lazy check-in chick could at least have given us a room with two beds. Jake emptied his pockets on the desk by the TV, shed his vest onto the chair, and headed into the bathroom. I heard the shower start as I turned on the TV.

Jake came out with a towel around his waist and another around his shoulders. I headed for my shower next. I shed all my wet clothes and laid them out so that they would dry faster. After my shower I felt better. I exited the bathroom with my towels as well. Jake was on the bed watching TV.

"I checked the weather channel. The bad news is that this might not pass anytime soon." Jake said. "So the good news is our clothes will have some more time to dry. It sucks putting wet clothes back on anyways."

So we sat on the bed and watched TV. The storm continued to pound outside and it got later as we waited.

"At least it's Saturday. I don't have to be at work until Monday." Jake stated. "How about you?"

"Same here." I agreed. "So much for a well planned trip. But regardless of the weather tomorrow, I need to get back to DFW."

I climbed under the covers and shed my towels as Jake continued to watch TV. Due to the small amount of sleep I got prior to the ride and energy expended on the ride itself, I drifted off quickly. I dreamed of recent adventures that stemmed from my messaging Joe on Squirt. I could feel Joe's hand stroking my cock and I could hear myself softly moan at the attention. My eyes opened and my mind returned to the reality of being in a hotel room. All the lights were off, but light leaked through the closed but see-through curtains. The covers were pushed all the way down to the end of the bed and I could see as well as feel a hand stroking my hard cock. Apparently that part wasn't a dream, and it wasn't my hand.

I could make out Jake laying on his side next to me, and it was his hand gliding up and down my rock hard member. "I really didn't think that this would come up on this trip, but did I mention that I'm a friend of Joe's?"

Jake coaxed my legs further apart and his hand strayed from my shaft to my balls. His hand continued to softly rub along me as I lay there. Jake loomed over me watching my reactions as I was groped and fondled. His hand strayed a little lower and I squeezed my eyes closed and gasped at the sensation. Jake continued to softly glide his fingers between my balls and hole. I was unable to stop moaning and my breath would catch what seemed like every time I was touched.

"Seems like you like that huh?" Jake swung his leg over and straddled me. His knees were on either side of my head and his half hard cock hung just over me. My arms were pinned along my side by his legs and Jake held my head with both hands. "Open wide Brad. Let's make the best of this situation."

I couldn't move except to open as ordered. I watched as Jake grabbed ahold of his own cock and lightly stroked it before pushing it between my lips. Then he bent further and started slightly thrusting his hips to feed me more and more of his cock. I watched as he grabbed the headboard above me and slowly began to fuck my mouth.

"Yeah, I like that. It seems like you do too." Jake reached behind him and grasped my cock, stroking it in time with fucking my mouth at a leisurely pace. He continued with that for a few minutes before he paused again. "Do you like that? Do you want me to continue?" Jake removed his cock so that I could answer.

"Yes sir, please don't stop." I agreed.

Jake got back into position, and I eagerly opened up to accept my riding buddy's penis. As I sucked, Jake reached back again, but this time only lightly glided a couple of his fingers up and down. My cock was jumping at every touch. A few more minutes of this and Jake moved off of me. He moved over and sat on the side of the bed. I didn't hesitate to slide off the bed, crawl over between his legs, and restart my oral attentions. I saw Jake just lean back and watch me service him.

"That's good Brad." Jake gasped. "Your mouth feels amazing. I'm gonna cum soon. Is that what you want?"

"Yes sir." I said, and immediately went back to bobbing up and down on his cock.

Jake sat up, pushed me off his cock, and stood up in front of me. He grabbed his own cock and started stroking it inches from my mouth. "Open up, here it comes!"

Jake's cock started shooting powerful ropes of cum. The first couple went up and into my hair and down my back. The next few shot directly into my mouth. I leaned forward and took his cock back into my mouth as my hand replaced his. The rest of his cum filled my mouth and went down my throat as I stroked the shaft to ensure he was completely drained.

I started to back off, but Jake grabbed me by the back of the head and held me in place. "No, no. You're not done. Just stay there and keep doing your job." Jake's cock only partially went soft, but with my continued blowjob it came back to its' full glory in no time.

Jake pulled me to my feet and sat me down on the edge of the bed where he had been a few moments before. To my surprise Jake took my old spot and engulfed my cock with his mouth. I was immediately moaning and holding his shoulders for dear life. Jake didn't slow down, and his hands starting stroking my shaft and caressing my balls. That was all it took as I started cumming hard. Jake never backed off and wouldn't stop. I fell back on the bed and once I finished shooting Jake climbed up and lay alongside me. As I lay there panting, trying to recover from my own orgasm, Jake leaned over and placed his lips on mine. My mouth opened to receive him and Jake shoved his tongue inside. Instantly a river of my own cum was pushed into my mouth.

Jake finished feeding me my own cum, made sure I swallowed it down, and then crawled back up to lay on his side of the bed. I crawled up beside him and flopped down on my stomach, still breathing hard. We both lay there a few minutes recovering. With Jake being on his back, I could see his cock standing at full attention. My hand reached over to grasp Jake's cock once again. I absently started stroking it as Jake just lay there with his hands behind his head.

"You seem ready for round two." Jake said as I kept stroking.

At those words I moved until my mouth was bathing his hard cock once again. Jake let me go on for a minute before stopping me.

"That's enough Brad. Joe told me to try out your ass if I ever had the chance. So that's what's next on the menu."

Without a word I got up on my hands and knees. I only waited for a few seconds before looking back. Jake hadn't moved from his spot on the bed.

"Sir?" I asked.

Jake looked at me but still didn't move. "You're the cum obsessed bitch. You're gonna have to work for it this time, so get up there and fuck yourself like the bitch you are."

I sucked Jake into my mouth again as I made sure to liberally coat his cock with saliva. I then moved up and straddled his waist. Jake still had not moved, but simply lay there watching. I held the shaft as I positioned my ass above it, then started to impale myself. I took my time so I would not hurt myself or him. As my hole stretched open to accommodate his cock, Jake was grinning at me as I started moving up and down.

"Good boy, that ass feels nice. Keep up the good work Brad, and you'll be employee of the month."

I continued to fuck myself on Jake's cock slowly and steadily. I could tell that Jake wanted me to go faster but since I was the one in control, I decided to take my time.

Finally Jake broke the silence. "Faster."

I picked up the pace and Jake groaned as he grabbed my hips and started pulling me down harder with every stroke. A slight whine escaped his lips when I slowed down to the original pace again.

"Faster Brad. Don't make me say it again."

I sped up again and listened to Jake's increased groans. Another minute passed and I looked him in the eye as I slowed down again. Jake suddenly lurched sideways and dumped me off of him. I was just getting up on my knees when Jake got up behind me and grabbed me by the hips. A hand on my back shoved my chest down onto the bed.

"If you won't do as you're told, you can stay there." Jake growled.

In one swift, smooth stroke Jake plunged his cock deep into my ass all the way to the hilt. The suddenness pushed the air out of my lungs. Jake started hammering into me as he barked out his verbal displeasure. Each time he slammed back into me he forced out another word.

"Next...time...I...tell...you...to...do...something...I...expect...you...to...follow...my...instructions! Do...you...understand?"

It took me a second to realize there was a question. "Yes sir. I understand sir." I groaned.

Jake was breathing heavily and had slowed to a smooth rhythm. I could tell he was close to cumming again. He pulled me up on all fours and gripped both my shoulders as he continued to fuck me. He continued to pull me back onto him as he would thrust forward. Jake's thrusting slowed down. Finally he stopped moving altogether and just kept pulling me against him.

"I'm gonna cum Brad. Just stay still, don't move. Don't you dare move. Here it comes...here it comes!!" The animalistic groaning grew deeper and louder. Jake pulled me back fully onto his cock one last time and then held me in place. I could feel his cock pulse inside of me as his cum began to shoot. Each shot was accompanied by another involuntary grunt. As the spasms slowed Jake hunched over my back.

"Damn that was good." Jake gasped. "I haven't cum that hard in a long time." I watched as Jake moved out from behind me before he crawled up beside and mimicked the position I was in. I rolled aside as he looked over at me. "I had my fun. Did you want to take a turn?"

I didn't hesitate or ask any questions. My cock was rock hard and begging for attention. I approached Jake from behind just as he had done earlier. I could tell that Jake was half expecting to be impaled and abused once he voiced his offer. His eyes flew open and he gasped with surprise once he felt my tongue on his offered hole. I licked up and down and listened to Jake whine and squirm as I readied him for my turn.

"Damn Brad, that feels so fucking good! I'm gonna have you do that every time I see you. Between your tongue in my ass and my cock down your throat, you're going to be a busy little slut."

I moved close behind Jake as he taunted me. I placed my hard tool against his slick hole and rubbed up and down. I slowly started to feed my cock into Jake's surrendered ass. We both moaned at the same time. Jake's ass felt amazing as I slowly thrust more and more of my cock deeper into my riding buddy.

"That's right Brad. Take my ass. Damn, your cock feels huge. You like that, don't you?"

"Shut up Jake." I ordered as I pushed his head down into the bed. "Remember who's fucking who this time."

My own words surprised me. Up until now I had been the submissive bottom doing what I was told. I would suck and get fucked, and I enjoyed it all. But now my cock was in charge, and fucking Jake was incredible. I continued to slowly plunge in and out, trying to prolong how good it felt. The entire encounter was too much for me however. Even though I had already cum in Jake's mouth once, I could already feel my orgasm approaching. I started fucking Jake harder and faster. I took a page out of Jake's book and grabbed his hips, pulling him onto me with every thrust.

"Is this what you wanted? Well get ready. You're about to get what you asked for." I grunted between strokes as I got closer to the edge.

I could feel myself pass the point of no return and I plunged as deep into Jake's ass as I could go and held myself there. My cock started shooting and as I held myself still my head was swimming.

"God yes! Your cum is so hot. Give it all to me, fill me up." Jake was moaning. "You might be the one doing the fucking, but you're still the bitch!"

Once I finished shooting, I couldn't move. My knees were too weak to hold me up, so I stayed leaning against Jake's raised ass. After a quick breather I slid down to lay flat on my back. Jake chuckled as he got off the bed to go into the bathroom to clean up. Soon after he disappeared, I heard the shower start running. I was zoned out and half asleep when Jake shook me back into reality.

"Your turn." He suggested.

I dragged myself into the bathroom and soon into the shower. Afterwards, I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Sunlight was streaming through the gaps in the curtains when I finally woke. It wasn't the light that woke me though. I heard a soft and persisting noise that I couldn't identify. I was laying on my side and could tell that the source of the noise was right in front of me. I opened my eyes to see what was going on. Jake was lying next to me in bed, stroking his own cock. I could see his eyes were closed as he seemed to almost be finished. His hand was flying up and down the shaft. Jake was stifling his moans, presumably so he wouldn't wake me up. His mouth opened and his breath was coming in gasps. In a flash I leaned over and engulfed Jake's cock with my mouth. At the same time, my hand started caressing his balls.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!!!" Jake gasped as he started cumming. His hand went from his cock to the back of my head, holding on as I swallowed his cum once again.

Jake flopped back on the bed, his chest heaving as he tried to regain his breath. "I didn't want to wake you, but I'm glad you were there for the finale."

I went into the bathroom to start getting ready to ride back. I figured a quick shower would wake me up. As I soaped up and stood under the cascading water, I was pushed forward. Off balance, bent at the waist with my hands pressed against the wall holding me up, obviously Jake had decided to join me. He kicked my feet farther apart and slid up behind me. His soap slick cock easily found my hole and impaled me in one long, slow, thrust.

"I thought you had enough." I taunted as Jake held himself deep inside me.

"I don't have anything left in me, but I wanted to feel that ass once more before we headed back." Jake admitted.

I continued to squeeze and release my muscles surrounding his cock, and Jake groaned each time. He wasn't fucking me, he just kept his cock buried deep. He slowly pulled out, but just before removing himself fully, he would slowly shove back in. It was a couple more minutes of that before Jake finally extricated himself, leaving me to finish my shower.

I was able to get dressed without further incident. Jake and I wordlessly gathered out stuff and made our way back down to the lobby. The lazy pink haired girl was nowhere in sight. She had been replaced with a cute brunette who happily greeted us.

"Good morning." she said cheerily.

"Morning." Jake replied. "Checking out of room 305."

12