The Flaming Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to interview you Charlie. I know Ruffe has done a couple of follow-up stories for the Sun but I'd like to do an in-depth piece. You would have complete control over the story and final say on what is printed," Maggie gushed.

Charlie shook her head and tried to get past her.

"Charlie. You know there are many more like you out there. Boys who know that they are born with the wrong bodies. Some of them, like you, are able to live as women but they mostly live in the shadows. Ruffe and I know of many. There is a sexual revolution coming Charlie and it's not just the emancipation of women. Some experts in the field are now using the word transgender," Maggie said excitedly.

"Let me think about it," Charlie eventually replied.

"Ok babe; you can contact me through Ruffe if you change your mind," Maggie patted Charlie's arm and went into the loo.

Ruffe and Maggie got a minicab and Robin offered to walk Charlie home when the dinner party finally broke up. Charlie walked with her head on Robin's shoulder and he with his arm around her waist. They walked in silence just content to be in each other's company each hoping the walk would last forever.

When they came to the door to Charlie's building she turned expectantly and Robin held her tight and kissed her. He was again amazed at how fragile and delicate she felt in his embrace. Her lips were warm and soft and her breath was sweet despite the wine and cigarettes she had indulged in during the evening. Robin finally broke the kiss and held her at arm's length.

"Safe home again," he smiled at her.

"I've been thinking," Charlie smiled up at him.

"You said we might have something, a relationship you called it. Well we can't start a relationship until we start a relationship."

Robin furrowed his brow and looked at her quizzically.

"We can't get to know each other better unless we spend time together," Charlie explained.

"Come up. Just have a cup of tea and a chat if you like," she reached out and stroked his cheek.

Robin nodded.

Charlie unlocked the door and led him inside, pressing the button to turn on the timer on the staircase lighting. Robin followed her up the narrow staircase for three flights trying his hardest not stare at her long, nylon-sheathed legs and pert bottom displayed to him at eyelevel as she preceded ahead of him. She unlocked the door to her bedsit and stood aside to allow Robin inside.

The place was neat and cosy and smelled of Charlie's perfume. A drying rack standing next the radiator was draped with stockings, tights, knickers and other undergarments and Robin blushed when Charlie saw him staring at it.

"Excuse me a minute Robin. Be a dear and put the kettle on will you?" Charlie went over and took the lingerie off the rack and put it away in a little chest of drawers next to a clothes rack on which hung a myriad of skirts, blouses, dresses and coats.

Underneath it, neatly arranged, was a multitude of high heels and other footwear. Charlie ducked into the miniscule toilet-cum-bathroom and Robin was glad when he finally heard the flush and sound of water running in a hand basin. By then he had boiled water and made them both coffee.

Robin sat on the two-seater couch and Charlie extinguished the overhead light, leaving a single muted lamp in the corner to provide shallow mood lighting. Charlie sat next to him and tucked her feet under her; she was still wearing heels and hose.

"So what would you like to know about..." Charlie was about to ask a question when Robin leaned in and kissed her.

Charlie sighed and relaxed, letting Robin kiss her softly at first, caressing her cheek and then the kiss became more demanding, pressing his lips hard against her and driving his tongue into her mouth. Charlie fell back against the assault, letting Robin push her into the couch as he pressed his body against her. His hand moved from her cheek to her shoulder, and then from her shoulder to her waist and then from her waist to her knee.

And then he stopped.

"I'm sorry Charlie. I expect every man you have ever met behaved like this. You said yourself that everybody assumes you are promiscuous," Robin sat back and put his face in his hands.

Charlie stroked his shoulder affectionately.

"Did you hear me complain?" she lifted his head out of his hands and smiled sweetly.

"Can I tell you something Robin?" she leaned in and kissed his cheek and then withdrew.

The softness of her lips and scent of her perfume were intoxicating.

"I've had one boyfriend in my life and he turned out to be a shit. Every other man I've met wants one thing from me. When you took me to The Plough it was the first time that a man had taken out in public for a drink. I do go there by myself sometimes but I constantly have to rebuke potential punters."

"Yes but look at me; I'm no better than the rest," Robin sighed.

"If I asked you to leave now Robin would you go?" she engaged his eyes with hers.

"Of course," he said determinedly.

"If I asked you could we just sit and talk and not do anything else, would you do that?" she searched his eyes.

Robin nodded.

"And you wouldn't be resentful? You wouldn't feel I'd led you on?" she touched his hand which was resting on his knee.

Robin smiled wistfully.

"I'd feel frustrated of course; I'll be honest. But like I said last night I feel something for you I can't explain. I hate myself for how I treated you when we first met. I was deplorable. And now I find myself thinking about you all the time; I miss you when I'm not with you. And you're so gracious. I really don't deserve your friendship," Charlie could see the beginnings of tears in Robin's eyes.

"In that case I would like you to stay," Charlie squeezed his fingers and was rewarded with a smile.

"The coffee's cold. Should I make more?" Robin asked, sitting up straight and composing himself.

"You could. Or you could kiss me a little more and then make love to me," Charlie eased herself down on the little couch and pulled Robin down with her.

He kissed her softly and stroked her hair.

"I would love to Charlie but I'm not sure I know how," he kissed her again.

"You just treat me like you would any other woman and when it gets to the tricky bits I'll help you," she smiled up at him but the sweetness in her gaze had been replaced by desire.

To be continued